- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry for the delay. deathshinigami had stuff to do so im gonna write the new chapter.

chapter 4 the training day part1

Sarah woke up early the next day. She normally slept till lunchtime on saturdays but today was the first day that Jack would live through at his new size. Sarah looked down at her cleavage where here son was...not. 'Oh god, oh god! Where is he?! well hes not squished, otherwise there would be a bloodstain somewhere. and a bug couldnt have taken him! bugs dont crawl on people and take things their own size, not to mention I keep this house very clean. Oh I better ask Mary to help me find him!' she thought to herself almost panicking. "Mary, wake up, I need you to..." Sarah said right after opening the door to Marys room but stopped when noticing that Mary wasnt there either. '...the fuck?' "Im gonna eat you baby-brotherb34; I'll swallow your tasty little self wholeb34;" "No, please big sis! dont eat me! I'll do whatever you want!" Well what I want you to do is go down my throat, so down gob34;" "Nooooo!" Sarah heard all of that come from the kitchen. She hurried so she could see what was going on and save her son. why was Mary acting like this? She never was so mean to her brother. "MARY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!" an angry Sarah shouted at her surprised daughter who was swirling something in her mouth. "SPIT HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!!" Mary did as she was told and gently spit the homunculus on her hand. Sarah quickly grabbed him and put him in her cleavage again. "NOW YOURE SAFE SWEETIE. DONT WORRY NOBODY CAN HARM YOU WHILE YOU'RE HERE." she tried to calm Jack down (not noticing that he was just confused, and in no way terrified). "AND MARY, MAY I ASK WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TAKING YOUR BROTHER AT 8 AM IN THE MORNING SCARING ME TO DEATH AND TRYING TO EAT HIM?!!" Sarah scolded. Jack finally understood and said: "mom, mary wasnt gonna eat me! we were just playing a game and it was my idea!" "...WHAT?!" Sarah said in a mix between relief and confusion. "YEAH MOM. WE WERE BORED WAITING FOR YOU SO WE DECIDED TO ROLEPLAY AND HE CAME UP WITH CRUEL CAT SISTER AND HELPLESS MOUSE BROTHER. AND ABOUT TAKING HIM AT 8 AM LOOK AT THE CLOCK HIHI." Mary giggled while pointing at the clock.

Sarah looked and it was...12 pm... "OH MAN I SLEPT TOO MUCH AGAIN. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN ON SATURDAYS?" "dont worry mom. we still have a free week after this" "YOUR RIGHT HONEY. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME." Sarah kissed the tip of her finger and pressed it against his cheek. "ISNT THIS GREAT BABY-BROTHER? WE HAVE A WHOLE WEEK TO HAVE FUN" Mary pinted out happily. "WELL, NOT ENTIRELY MARY. YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT A DAY OR TWO. TODAY JACK IS STAYING WITH ME SO I CAN TEACH HIM TO ADJUST AT HIS NEW SIZE. EVEN THOUGH HE'S TINY HE'LL STILL HAVE TO DO SOME CHORES AND WONT JUST LIVE HERE WITHOUT TASKS. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PET AND A DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER. SO IM AFRAID THAT YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO HAVE YOUR FUN."

Chapter End Notes:
there we go. Now lets hope the next chapter doesnt take long
deathshinigami: what are you doing in here?!
I gotta go.