- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

new chapter

Chapter 3 now this is really weird

Jack couldn't believe it. He was tiny. only about the size of his mother's thumb. And she didn't seem to be surprised, or concerned or anything. She was smiling down at the tiny kid in her hand like it was no big deal. This culdn't be real. Yeah that was it! He was dreaming! And somehow he was aware of it! It did seem very real though. Just to be sure he pinched himself...and it hurt.

''ow!'' Jack yelled and suddenly noticed his voice sounded like the one of a smurf.

''ARE YOU ALRIGHT, DEAR?'' Sarah asked with a calm but god-like voice.''yeah, I'm fine. it was just the surprise effect'' Jack replied still trying to get over the fact that he was no bigger than a small hamster.''But what happened? Im the size of a big beetle and you don't seem to be surprised! Did you do this?'' ''WHY YES, I DID DARLING. WHAT'S THE MATTER? ARE YOU SCARED?'' his mother said in a mocking yet caring tone.''Actually, yes! I mean, look at me, you could crush me! And I know crushing is painful! Mary does it with me all the time!'' ''OH, DONT SAY THESE NASTY THINGS ABOUT ME. I LOVE YOU MY WITTY BITTY WITTLE BABY BROTHER''.

Jack turned at that voice in surprise. How long had his sister been there? Then he noticed that he had never even left the room! He thoght he had been asleep for hours! Then again, how would he leave the room while being asleep? But wait...His sister had been there with him the wole time and witnessed how he was shrunken down! Therefore, she knew what had happened!

''Ok, would you to mind explaining stuff to me?'' Jack asked starting to feel nervous.''OF COURSE, DEAR. WELL, YOU SEE, MOMMY IS NOT ONLY A TEACHER AND A SEXY MOTHER...'' Sarah said. Her ego had always been as big as she was now to her son.''BUT I'M ALSO AN ALCHEMIST AND A SORCERESS.'' she concluded. ''Alchemist? isn't that some kind of fake science? And isn't a sorceress a witch?'' Jack asked somewhat confused. ''WELL, NOT QUITE. ALCHEMY IS A MIX BETWEEN MAGICIAN AND SCIENTIST. AND A SORCERER IS LIKE A WITCH WHO GOT HER POWERS FROM GOD INSTEAD OF SATAN. THERE ARE ONLY FEW PEOPLE LIKE US LEFT AROUND THE WORLD. AND EVEN IF WE HAVE PERMISSION TO USE OUR ABILITYS THERE IS ONE RULE WE HAVE TO RESPECT OR WE LOSE ALL OF OUR ABILITYS AND KNOWLEDGE:WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO CREATE THE PERFECT HUMAN AND WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO CREATE ONE HOMUNCULUS IN OUR ENTIRE LIFE. AND THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN.''

Jack was now even more confused ''what do you mean? what's a homunculus? what does that have to do with me? How come Mary knew and I didnt?'' ''EASY THERE, JACK. YOU SEE A HOMUNCULUS IS A MINIATURE PERSON CREATED ARTIFICIALLY WITH ALCHEMY. AND THE THING IS YOU ARE A HOMUNCULUS'' God like Sarah answered leaving a shocked face on Jack. ''YOU SEE, YOUR HIPOTHETICAL FATHER DIED WHEN MARY WAS 4 YEARS OLD AND WE WERE TRYNG TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY. UNFORTUNATELY HE PASSED AWAY BEFORE I COULD GET PREGNANT. BOTH MARY AND ME, WE WERE DEVASTATED. ALSO, WE ALREADY HAD PROMISED MARY SHE WOULD HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER. SO DURING THE FUNERAL I TOOK A HAIR OUT OF YOUR FATHER'S CORPSE AND STARTED TO MAKE YOU.I NEEDED HIS HAIR TO MAKE YOU BE A BOY AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR SISTER TO HAVE A BROTHER. THAT'S ALSO THE REASON YOUR HAIR LOOKS THAT WAY. YOUR FATHER ALSO HAD THAT PROBLEM. NOW THE EYES I STILL DON'T KNOW. ANYWAY, THIS, JACK, IS YOUR ACTUAL SIZE. WHEN YOU WERE A BABY YOU WERE EVEN SMALLER. THE REASON YOU WERE THE SIZE OF A REGULAR(WELL, A LITTLE SHORTER) BOY IS THAT WE HAD MADE YOUR BODY GROW BUT IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU SHRUNK BACK. AND IF THAT HAPPENED DURING SCHOOL WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENNED LATER ON. SO I REVERSED THE GROWTH BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENNED. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I TOLD MARY THE TRUTH THE DAY I SHOWED YOU TO HER.BUT MY POINT IS, I LOVE YOU AND KEEPING YOU HERE IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY. NOW DON'T WORRY, I HAVE MANAGED TO ALSO SHRINK DOWN YOUR TOYS AND VIDEOGAME CONSOLES SO YOU CAN STILL PLAY WITH THEM. AND SILVYA'S MOTHER IS AN ALCHEMIST TOO. WE KNOW EACH OTHER SINCE COLLEGE AND HAVE STUDIED TOGETHER.SO YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE HER.''

Jack hadn't said a word during that entire explanation. What for? His mother had answered all of his questions before he could even ask them. He was just surprised. His mother had always been the kind of person who thinks everything through, but not to THIS POINT! He actually felt quite moved because of it. Sarah had made sure he had everything he needed and had not stopped thinking about his wellbeing. He ran towards his mother's thumb and hugged it happily. He didn't mind being small. In fact, he loved it! He didn't have to go to school and he still got everything he could wish for! this was AWESOME!...But then he thought...What would happen when both his mother and Mary were at school? Jack asked his mother, but she comforted him and said: ''DON'T WORRY, YOUR AUNT HAS HAS NOTHING TO DO ON SCHOOLDAYS UNTIL 5 P.M. AND AT THAT TIME WE'LL BE HAVE ARRIVED HOME HOURS AGO.'' 'what a weird family of mine' Jack thought, finding it funny that he was the last ont to know about himself being a homun-whatever.

''Mom, could yo please put me down on the floor? I want to see you guys look when standing while I'm on the grund'' Jack asked politely. ''OH, OF COURSE HONEY'' Sarah said and did as she was asked, not before giving her tiny son a big kiss with her red lipsitick covered lips that were as big as him if not bigger. On the floor, Jack looked and saw two pairs of feet. One barefoot, Mary, and the other one in darkred pumps and tan nylons, his mother obviously. Then he tilted his head back two see his gigantic mother and sister towering over him. His sister was leaning down to him a bit and said ''WOW WITTLE-BABY-BROTHER, YOU LOOK SO CUTE LIKE THIS. SAY, DO YOU LIKE OUR FEET?'' ''Yes, in fact, I love them! I love everything about you guys!'' Jack said. Sarah, who had her hand on her hips and was only leaning down her neck(her face was barely visible as it was blocked by her natural beach-volleyball-breasts), wich made her look more authoritive but not threatening just let out an 'AAAWWW' and picked him up. After that she stuffed him in her cleavage with only his head sticking out of her breasts. ''TODAY IS THE DAY THEY PUT ON THAT CHRISTMAS-MOVIE YOU WANTED TO SEE ON CARTOON NETWORK. HOW ABOUT WE WATCH IT AS A FAMILY JUST LIKE A CHRISTMAS MOVIE SHOULD BE WATCHED?'' ''Alright mom, you know I love to watch tv with you two'' Jack answered. Sarah and Mary headed downstairs and turned the tv on. first there was a christmas special of adventure time, wich was also quite good but then the actual movie started. Even though Jack really liked the movie, he didn't get to watch the end as he fell asleep at the sound of his mothers heartbeat between her breasts. Sarah noticed this and whispered careful not to wake him up ''how about we record the rest of the movie and watch it tomorrow?'' Mary, inmediately understood what was going on and nodded and started recording it. Sarah headed slowly towards her bedroom hugging her chest too make sure Jack wouldn't fall out. Once there she took of her shoes and nylons, as well as her skirt and blouse. She put on a nightgown and went to bed with her son still between her breasts. ''night, Jackybaby'' she said and went to sleep. She knew he was safe because even if she moved in he sleep he needed less air and less food now and her soft boobs prevented him from being squished.

Chapter End Notes:

...yeah...I just like fullmetal alchemist...merry pre-christmas or quanza or whatever you celebrate

to anyone who likes this story: i was busy during christmas but dont worry, the next chapter will be up soon