- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I finally got some work done and was able to finish this chapter tonight.  I would like to thank thoughs of you that have reviewed this story and hope that you all continue to enjoy this story as it continues.

            I wonder what kinds of costumes Ashley plan on picking out for the dance next week.  Hopefully she doesn’t go with my sister to pick out our outfits because Rachel would probably pick out a kids costume like Tigger or a teddy bear.  Ashley would look pretty good in about anything really…

And with this Randall started to daydream while he was changing into his gym shorts.  He went over several ideas such as Ashley dressing up as an assortment of things such as a; nurse, neko, vampire, witch, angel, and anything else he could think of.  Unfortunately he was soon pulled from his with a tap on his shoulder.

“Are you going to stand there all day or do you plan on joining us for gym class?” came a sarcastic remark from one of his best friends.

“Well Aaron, I wouldn’t mind standing here all day but I could take some time out and see what we’re doing today.”

Aaron was what Randall considered fun to hang around.  One of the reasons that he liked to hang around with the guy was because Aaron had the same since of humor that he had.  Also Aaron would support most of the activities that he tried to participate in, but Aaron knew when to call it quits.  Though Randall had a wide variety of traits he didn’t have Aaron’s gift of looking at a situation and think it through before acting it out.

            David was in is usual gym outfit of black cargo shorts paired up with a comical Darth Vader t-shirt.  Aaron had grown into a huge guy standing at 6’1” and being 265lbs but Randall knew that Aaron couldn’t hurt a fly.  He wasn’t popular but that never matter to either him or Ashley.

            Deciding that it was time both guys decided to see what game they would be playing today.  Having only one teacher meant that he was usually over at the girls’ side of the court leaving his class to decide what to do.  Luckily the class had made a good decision and chosen razel dazel football for the game of choice.  It was basically tag football, but you can pass as often during a play as you liked.

“Hey Aaron you playing or going to watch on the sidelines.” came the voice of Jason.  Jason was an all-around jerk if there ever was one.  He didn’t have many friends because he enjoyed trying to show his masculinity by picking on everybody that would talk to him.  Very few stood up to him and Randall was part of that few.  Being 6’5” and 230lbs of muscle made him very intimidating to other people, but size was never a factor in Randall’s opinion.  Jason was the schools top linebacker when it came to speed.  He had dark brown hair in the style of a buzz cut and usually only wore shorts with either a tank top or a sports jersey.

“No, I think that I’ll sit this one out but thanks anyway.”

“Fine then you can sit with the sissies while the real men play.”

“And you can watch as I kick your ass in razel dazel Jason.”

“Are you sure you are up for it you pint size fairy.”

“I’m pretty sure you over sized buffoon.”

“You want to say that to my face.”

“What are you deaf or do I have a st-st-st-st-stuttering problem?”

            At this point both idiots where only a few feet away when a couple of the guys pulled Jason back while Aaron just picked Randall up and set them on separate teams.  They decided to let Jason’s team kick the ball off first.  After the ball went up into the Randall quickly ran and caught the ball.  With the ball firmly secured he took off into a full spring for the other side.  With Jason and four other jocks coming at you most people would panic, but this couldn’t be less true for Randall.

            Jason was the first to reach him and decided to do a jumping tackle even though this was supposed to be a touch only game.  Inches before Jason’s hands would come in contact; Randall twisted sideways and put his right hand flat on Jason’s forehead.  With the added momentum he jumped and flipped over Jason’s head, kicked off his right thigh, and did a roll back to his feet charging for the other guys.  Luckily the other guys only tried to grab him but with a couple pivots, rolls, and expert ducking Randall found his way to the other side for the first touchdown of the game.  Looking behind he saw Jason getting off the ground and yelling at his teammates for the bad play.

            Defense was one of Randall’s weak points when it came to these types of games.  He had learned that from passed experiences that a body in motion stayed in motion, so in order to tag someone he had to get behind and tag his target.  This didn’t work out most of the time because Randall didn’t have the longest reach in the world.  Randall did know however that Jason would be aiming for him whether it he was on defense or not so it mattered little where he would be because the ball would come to him.

            After the return kick Jason practically grabbed the ball out of his own players hand and started charging down the field.  Practicing football for most of his life, Jason had no problem running past anybody who tried to tag him.

Of course this buffoon is going to come after me.

            Deciding that tackling wasn’t the best idea anymore, Jason charged straight for Randall and decided that his knee would hurt also.  Randall seeing that Jason’s right knee was coming toward him took one step forward, twisted to the right, ducked and pivoted on his left foot going right under Jason’s right leg.  He then grabbed the bottom of Jason’s shorts and pulling them down.  This counted as a down as Randall had touched him before Jason could actually get the touchdown.  Of course after another play the score was tied back up.

            The game continued with Randall’s team usually in the lead by a touchdown.  The only problem was where Jason was a natural athlete; Randall had the same strength and stamina as a kid.  Randall’s movements started to slow down and become less flashy as the game wore on but his pride wouldn’t let him take a break.  After what seemed like an eternity the score was tied with only enough time for a single touchdown.

            At this point Randall was soaked with sweat, and kneeling over to catch his breath between plays.  His left leg wouldn’t stop shaking and he felt a sharp stitch in his right side.  His hair had turned from its usual white to a light grey from all the moisture on his head and all over his face.  The players on Randall’s team had been watching their star players decline so they had stopped passing him the ball and would try to intercept any kickoff that came his way.  All of this didn’t stop Jason from targeting him, but it did allow Randall more time to relax.

Guess it’s all or nothing…

            The opposing team had kicked the ball toward Randall destination, but one of Randall’s teammates jumped in front to try and catch the ball.  The ball ended up slipping and went into Randall’s awaiting hands.  He made a beeline straight for his goal with his teammates trying to make a wall for him.  This had the effect that Randall wanted because it allowed him to go through everybody’s legs with some skillful footwork and come out on the other side.  With the confusion of where he went Randall made it to the other side with the ball in hand.

            Having gotten the last touchdown, Randall dropped the ball at his side and turned expecting seeing his teammates happy faces of just winning the football game.  To his surprised he saw a quick flash of while inches away from him.

That bastard…

            The next thing that Randall felt was a crushing pain in his chest and his feet leaving the ground.  The next second seemed to go into slow motion for him as he could feel all the air he had leaving his body as the giant mass of flesh started heading for the ground.  The impact of the ground and the body on top of him was too much for him to bear as he let out a desperate scream.  With the back of his head hitting the ground under him and the lack of air sent Randall straight into darkness as he instantly lost consciousness.

Chapter End Notes:

I really hope that the audience enjoyed this chapter and hope to hear your opinions of how you like this story and where you would like to see happen.  I am always open for tips and suggestions so feel free to give me some.

 

Remember: No reviews no new chapters!