[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

An attractive CIA agent has developed a new means of interrogating prisoners: Shrinking and humiliating them with her body.


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Muscle, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 8993 Read: 147167
Published: November 26 2012 Updated: January 19 2013
Story Notes:

This story will have something for everybody, but much of the focus is on ass. So if you are a lover of giantess ass than this story will be right up your alley, if not, be advised.

1. 1: The Big Day by ICM [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (547 words)

2. 2: Framed by ICM [Reviews - 1] (786 words)

This chapter is all story. It sets up the events and gets the ball rolling so to speak. The following chapters will really flesh things out. (Literally)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. It's Up to You [Feet, Vore] by ICM [Reviews - 1] (1181 words)

I will begin including specific fetishes in the titles of chapters in which they appear.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. A Stinky Situation [Butt, Masturbation, Farting] by ICM [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1914 words)

This is it, the chapter I'm pretty sure you've all been waiting for. I know I was. I appreciate all of the helpful feedback I've recieved in the reviews. As many of you know this is my first story, and I thank those who are willing to help out the new guy. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Rough Night [Ass, Entrapment, Poop] by ICM [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1078 words)

This chapter is a bit short, but it fits in nicely as far as story and fetish increments are concerned. Apologies for the long wait everyone, I've been swamped these last few days, and appreciate those who are willing to be patient. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. The Morning After [Butt, Poop, Pussy, Piss, Fart] by ICM [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1911 words)

Once again, apologies for the very long wait. I have had one hell of a week, and the next is looking to be about the same. I will get out new chapters as soon as possible, but expect coming chapters to have similar wait periods.

That said, I have given a lot of thought to your suggestions and have tried to make this chapter (and the chapters that follow) a little longer in length. However, where writing is concerned, I think that quality is better than quantity, and prefer a story that is short and sweet, instead of drug out much longer than it should be.

Regardless, thank you all for your feedback, and, as always, enjoy!

7. The Shower [Exploration, Pussy, Masturbation] by ICM [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1576 words)

I'm very sorry about the long wait. I've been going through some rough times lately, and I just didn't have the time to sit down for an hour or so and plug the final chapters of this story out.

I was originally planning on including vore in this chapter, but ultimately decided against it, because vore usually implies death, and that doesn't jive with what I'm going for in this story. I have plans for a much more fatal giantess story in the works, and it will include some vore.

Anyways, this chapter is almost exlusively pussy/masturbation, with a little exploration thrown it. Enjoy!