- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm very sorry about the long wait. I've been going through some rough times lately, and I just didn't have the time to sit down for an hour or so and plug the final chapters of this story out.

I was originally planning on including vore in this chapter, but ultimately decided against it, because vore usually implies death, and that doesn't jive with what I'm going for in this story. I have plans for a much more fatal giantess story in the works, and it will include some vore.

Anyways, this chapter is almost exlusively pussy/masturbation, with a little exploration thrown it. Enjoy!

Your head was throbbing as you came to. You looked around through blurry vision, and noticed that you were still surrounded by the white walls of the women’s restroom. You continued to look around, and squinted as the bright light intensified your raging headache. You saw a light-colored mass of skin, and, as it came into focus, realized it was Keisha, completely naked. You again marveled at her tight, shaped, curvy features, and that round ass of hers. You also looked up and saw her firm, perky tits. They hung high and protruded far outward from her chest, culminating in a stiff reddish-pink nipple. Much as you might hate what she was doing to you, you could not deny that Keisha was one of the most beautiful women you had ever seen.

You looked down to discover that you were sitting on the edge of a sink. The same sink that Keisha had pissed in, and had nearly drowned you. You were still damp, cold, and your whole body reeked of the dank, sticky smell of urine, but was alive. It was the most disgusting feeling you had ever experienced, all of your skin was red and inflamed from the irritant urine, and there was no way to wash yourself off. You looked up again at Keisha. She was walking around the restroom, apparently looking for something.

“Ahh, here it is,” she said satisfied. Keisha returned holding a tub of Vaseline.

You gulped nervously; you had a bad feeling about what Keisha was planning to do with you and the Vaseline. Keisha walked over to the shower across the way. Before arriving there she stopped, pulled open her right ass cheek with one hand, and let out a wet, meaty fart. She giggled, and placed the Vaseline on the shower shelf. She walked back over, and picked you up. She was surprised that you were awake.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re building up a resistance to my farts. That last one only kept you out for thirty minutes or so. But honestly, you must be getting wary of this, just give me the codes, and this torment can end,” said Keisha, with just a hint of sincerity in her voice.

“Fuck you Arthur!” you thought to yourself. This whole thing was because of him, and now, you’re here in some secret CIA facility getting tortured by a giantess, for information you don’t even have! “Fuck!” you said out loud. Keisha paid no attention.

Keisha held your tiny body up to the shower head, and turned it on full blast. The cold water slammed into your body, you blacked out for a second from the shock. After a few seconds, the water began to warm up, and you relaxed a little.

“Is it warm yet?” Keisha asked sadistically, she enjoyed having a little slave to test the water for her.

You did your best to nod “yes” to her, and, after sampling it herself, stepped into the shower. She took you in one hand, slathered some shampoo on you that burned your eyes and nose, and began to scrub her hair with you. You experienced a twisted sensation of pleasure as the beautiful golden blonde locks of smooth hair rubbed up against you. Keisha’s hair was like the softest bed you had ever laid in, and you tried to enjoy this short moment of bliss before the coming moments of dread.

After she finished scrubbing her hair, she rinsed both you and her hair off. She set you on the shelf while she rubbed conditioner into her roots. After she was done, she took you in her hand again, lathered you in body soap, and began to use you to rub wash her body. She started with her chest, and you felt her firm breasts against your body as she rubbed you up and down them, in between them, and around her hard nipples. The she moved on to her smooth, flat stomach. You heard her digestive organs gurgle as she slid you up and down her abdomen. She brought you around to her behind, and plunged you head first down into her asscrack; rubbing your face and soapy body all over her stinky asshole, and around her tight butt cheeks. She scrubbed you around her curvy hips, down her toned legs, and around her hourglass waist.

She placed you on the shelf, got some Vaseline on her finger, and began to coat your body with it. You noticed that she was also fingering her pussy with her other hand. After you were completely covered, she brought you down to her crotch, and you came face to face with a hard, dark-pink, and eager clitoris. As she continued to finger herself with her other hand, she shoved your face into the excited clit, and commanded you to kiss it. You did as you were told, and began to kiss, suck and caress the giantess’ clitoris with your tongue. You heard her quietly gasp with pleasure, and she pushed your face harder into her clit. She began to move you up and down slightly, and you saw her hips begin to gyrate in a synchronous motion. Keisha was getting wet, and you were starting to drown in Keisha’s greasy fluids. You tried crying out to her to stop, but you were muffled as she shoved your open mouth back onto her clitoris. She wouldn’t stop now; her feral urges had taken over.

You decided that it would be easier to just hurry up and bring her to orgasm so it would be over. You began to suck and lick Keisha’s enormous clit with much more enthusiasm. She began to gyrate even more, and you saw a kinky, but almost cute smirk of delight spread over her face. Without warning, she pulled you away from her clit, and looked you in the eye for a split second. She then took your body in her fist, and slowly but steadily inserted you into her soaked vagina. Even before you passed the dark pink lips, you could smell the oaky-sweet scent of Keisha’s tight cunt. You watched as it pulsated, eager to devour your tiny body.

As she firmly pushed you past the wet opening, you felt to warm, soft tube contract around you. At first the squeeze was uncomfortable, but you switched your position, and managed to reduce at least some of the pain. As before, you figured the best way out of this was to appease Keisha and get her to let you out of her vagina before you suffocated. You tried to imagine where her g-spot would be, and began to stroke and like the vaginal wall until you felt an explosive contraction in the walls around you. You stopped for a moment and listened. You could hear Keisha breathing heavily, and could even hear her hear beating a few feet above you. When you pressed your lips to the inner surface again you heard Keisha moan softly.

“This must be it,” you thought to yourself, and began furiously stimulating the area with your face and limbs. You heard Keisha’s moans get louder and louder as they reverberated down through her body. She began even larger gyrations, and the fluids began to flow even stronger. Now every time you licked the red, fleshy surface Keisha’s powerful vagina contracted in pleasure around you. You licked faster and faster, and Keisha responded in kind. Finally, when Keisha climaxed, her vagina squeezed down hard on you, and just as you thought your ribs would cave in, you were flushed out by a torrent of vaginal fluid. As you slid out into the open again, you barely managed to grab ahold of one of Keisha’s pussy lips, and dangled over a deadly fall. Keisha saw you, and cupped you in her hand. She rubbed your body against her pussy a few more times, and then rinsed you off in the shower stream.

Still breathing heavily, Keisha brought you up in front of her face, and spoke. “You make a great dildo, I wish I could take you home and use you for the rest of your life. Either way, why were you so cooperative this time? If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were enjoying what I just did to you.”

“I…I just wanted to hurry up and be done with it. So you’d let me out,” you said falteringly.

“Really? If you’re so eager to get out, why don’t you just tell me the information, and we can return you to normal size.” Keisha said sarcastically.

“I’m telling you, I don’t have what you’re looking for, but Arnold might…”

“Who is this Arnold?” asked Keisha, obviously intrigued.

“Guy I work with. He drove by, dropped all that paper on my lap and sped off,” you answered.

“Interesting…can you describe him to me?”  said Keisha in a more formal tone.

You found it hard to take the beautiful, naked CIA officer in front of you seriously, but you made sure not to show it. You described Arnold to Keisha as best you could. When you were done, she got dressed, picked you up, and carried you down the stark hall. She brought you back to the interrogation room she had tortured you in, and dropped you on the cold metal table. She left without a word, but you could hear muffled voices outside, and some people leaving.

Chapter End Notes:

The next and final chapter should be out later this weekend. It will NOT contain any more hardcore macrophilia, but it will feature a graphic scene with a few other types of fetishes. It also wraps up the story as far was lore is concerned.

All reviews are appreciated, and thank you all again for reading.