- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is it, the chapter I'm pretty sure you've all been waiting for. I know I was. I appreciate all of the helpful feedback I've recieved in the reviews. As many of you know this is my first story, and I thank those who are willing to help out the new guy. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You trembled half out of fear, and half out of your naked body on the cold tile floor. Keisha was obviously thinking about something, but what? You shuddered at the thought of all the heinous things Keisha could do. Your stomach lurched as Keisha picked you up with her cage-like fingers again.

“Oh god, what is she doing to me now?” you quietly muttered to yourself.

“What’s that? What am I going to do to you?” Keisha said sounding very excited “My feet obviously weren’t stinky enough to get you to talk, so I’m taking it to the next level.”

“What is the next level?” you asked timidly.

“Oh I think you’ll figure it out.” She said happily.

She slammed you down onto the chair. Your broken legs screamed in protest at being moved. You looked around, and realized you were in the seat of a chair. The hard plastic seat still carried a slight aroma of ass, probably from the last person who sat in it. The hard white light above you was blacked out almost instantly. You looked up and saw what fresh torment Keisha had in store for you. Above was Keisha’s massive ass. You could see two clearly defined butt cheeks and a narrow valley between them through the tight fitting suit pants. As she continued to sit down, you watched the cheeks begin to separate slowly under the pants. As Keisha’s buttcrack opened, the noxious gases within escaped and permeated her underwear and the tight suit pants, and were sucked into you nostrils. You fell onto your back, dazed for a moment by the hideous smell. Keisha looked at you with her beautiful green eyes for a moment, and then readjusted her ass so that your body would fit right in the depression of her butt crack. You watched in disbelief as she continued to sit down.  She stopped, her butt just a few inches from your face.

“Don’t suppose you feel like talking about those codes?” she said sarcastically.

You remained silent, still dazed by the putrid scent emanating from Keisha’s ass.

“No? Then I hope you’re ready to smell my tight, stinky, sweaty ass!” she said with elation.

With that, Keisha sat down on you. The first thing you noticed was the pressure of the fabric pressing down on your face. But that was the best part. After a few seconds, you took a breath through your nose. You almost vomited a second time. The smell was indescribable; there was literally no analogy to compare it to. Your face was directly underneath her asshole, and the cotton fabric separating your face from it offered little protection. You continued to breathe, and felt weaker with each breath. The rank fumes wafting off her sweaty, bacteria-covered anus seeped through the cotton fibers of her suit pants, and entered you nostrils and your lungs. It was hot and damp too, you could almost feel her anal sweat wetting your face.

Keisha began to slide her ass forward and back. She was rubbing her raunchy asscrack on you! The new movement freed up the sweat clinging to the walls of her crack, and they dripped down the sides, soaking up more shit particles and bacteria along the way. The soaked into her thong, and to your revolt, into her suit pants as well.

Your face was soaked in Keisha’s anal sweat; you involuntarily opened your mouth. The sweat poured into your mouth and down your throat. It tasted just like it smelled, like the worst ass you could imagine times 100. It had a sour, bitter taste to it, and burned your throat as you were forced to swallow it. It pooled in your stomach, making you extremely ill.

After an entire 15 minutes of this, you began to lose consciousness. The rancid fumes had almost completely deprived your body of oxygen, and you began to fade in and out. Just when it all faded to black, you felt the pressure lift from your chest. You watched as the giant, round, stinky ass rose up away from you. You sighed with relief.

Keisha couldn’t wait to sit down on this little man. To force him to smell her 3-day-old ass, and even have him be shrunken down so her ass was that much worse. She bent over the chair, and felt her pants tighten around her firm ass. She began to sit down; she felt her cheeks pop open with a wet “thlip” as the sweaty seal was broken. The little man fell back dazed; he must’ve gotten a whiff when her cheeks opened up. She quickly repositioned her asscrack so that his little body would fit right in, and his face would be right under her tight, sweaty asshole. She stopped just above his face and asked him for the information. She would do her job, even though she would do this on her free time given the choice. The little man was silent, so she was clear to proceed.

She sat down and put her full weight on him. She felt him squirm like the ants she used to torture as a kid. Feeling his little body under her ass stirred emotions in her she had not felt in a long time. After a few minutes, she decided that if would feel even better to rub her ass on him. She liked the idea of leaving her scent on him, marking him as hers.

After a while she noticed he stopped moving. She couldn’t kill him yet, so, much to her disappointment, she lifted her round ass off of the helpless little body. She thought it would be funny to taunt him about smelling her ass.

“So how does my ass smell?” she said in a sinister tone “You know, I think it’s been about three days since I washed the dirty old thing.” She continued to chuckle.

“Still not going to give that info eh?” she said more seriously.

“Mmmmm…mmmurgh” you groaned.

“That doesn’t sound like information to me.” She remarked. “Maybe I was going too easy on you sitting on you with my pants on. Maybe you couldn’t smell my ass good enough to really torture you. Ah well, easily fixed.” She undid her button and stepped out of her suit pants revealing a skimpy clack G-string.

You tried to say something, anything, but your words just came out as unintelligible mumblings.

Keisha stepped her right foot up onto the chair, spreading her ass for this next game. She picked you up and bought you around to her butt. You had déjà vu when you smelled her ass again, this time it was much stronger with only a thin piece of spandex in between you and the giantess’s anus. She pushed your head into the thong and rubbed you up and down her asscrack. Her panties, drenched in anal sweat, soaked you face and body, and you were forced to swallow more of the repulsive liquid. The smell was back, worse than before, more fresh, more intense.

You heard Keisha begin to breathe heavily.

“Give…me…the information.” She said half frustrated, half aroused.

You were hardly in a position to talk as she grinded your face up and down her stinky asscrack. Without warning she stopped, pulled aside her thong revealing a dark anus with a pink center and beads of sweat glistening on its folded surface, and began vigorously rubbing your face around its rim. She rubbed faster and faster, you felt the sensitive anus pulsing with pleasure at your touch. Around and around, more sweat poured out of her anus, more of its stinky coating was slathered on your face. It began to pulse faster and harder now, faster, faster; you heard Keisha moan as her anus pulsed long and hard for several seconds.

Keisha pulled you away from her still pulsing anus, and brought you around to her face. She was breathing heavily, and you could see, in the center of her green irises, two heavily dilated pupils.

“He’s a tough little bastard I’ll give him that.” She thought to herself. “But I’ve still got plenty I want to do with him. Maybe if I rub his face in my asscrack for a while, he’ll break. Either way, it’ll feel good.

She grasped him in her left hand, and began to rub his face up and down her thong. She got off on thinking about how gross and stinky it was for him back there. After a little while, rubbing his face in her ass began to feel really good. She realized it had been a long time since she had masturbated, and analy at that. Now she had the perfect little dildo, and after she was significantly turned on, she pulled aside her thong, and touched him to her anus. Her anus had been yearning for real stimulation since she began rubbing him up and down her crack, and when he made contact she was consumed with pleasure. She felt her anus begin to pulse harder and harder, she rubbed his face around the rim faster and faster, harder and harder. She cringed as she was consumed in one of the most powerful anal orgasms in her life. She took a minute to collect herself, and then spoke in a winded tone.

“Had enough yet?” she said, still catching her breath from her massive anal orgasm.

You didn’t know what to say, you didn’t know anything about these codes. It was Arnold they should be interrogating, not you. You just kept your mouth shut; Keisha would have to give up eventually.

“Nothing? Damn, you’re tougher than I thought. But you know what they say, the tougher they are, the harder they fall.” said Keisha matter-of-factly. “Let’s try something else.”

Keisha tossed you back on the chair. You saw her tight round ass cheeks above you once more, and shifted in discomfort as the stinky, sweaty, black thong approached you face. Keisha sat on you again, this time the smell was mixed with the familiar aroma of a wet pussy. Some of Keisha’s juice from her orgasm must have run back and mixed with the sweat on her anus to produce this new, equally as foul, stench that racked your recently abused nose.

“I guess my stinky ass just isn’t enough. I must say, I’m pretty surprised, maybe even a little impressed, but I still have a job to do.”

You felt Keisha’s anus pulse hard against your face. It opened and released a hot cloud of horrendous gas into your face, down your throat, and into your lungs. The SBD fart was so intense it burned your respiratory tract, and forced you to cough painfully. You heard Keisha sigh, and then grunt. Her anus puckered, and then pulsed again. A loud trumpet-like sound rattled your ears, shook your teeth, and vibrated your face against her reverberating anus. Another hot wave of gas washed over you. This one was not as bad as the first, but it was enough to begin depriving you of oxygen. You began to see colors, and became disoriented.

“Tell me the information, or I’ll fart again!” threatened Keisha.

You barely heard her, you were nearly unconscious. Keisha must’ve taken this for a no, because you felt her anus pulse very hard, harder than the previous two times. After a few seconds a humongous blast of hot air burned your eyes and throat. After a few seconds more, everything went black.

Chapter End Notes:

Expect to see more fetishes, and returning fetishes in coming chapters. Thanks for reading!