- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will begin including specific fetishes in the titles of chapters in which they appear.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wha-what do you mean?” you asked timidly.

“That depends on you. You decide when I stop, but, do me a favor, don’t break too soon.” She said with a sadistic tone.

“I told you, I don’t know anything!” you scream. You are scared now.

Sure you don’t” Keisha chuckled.

Just then Keisha picked you up. Her hand was enormous; you were nearly crushed in the embrace of her long soft fingers. She barred her fingers so that they looked like a cage, your cage. She lowered you to the floor and gruffly dropped you from what to her was a few inches, but to you was more like 8 feet. You crashed onto the cold tile floor, and whimpered in pain. Both your legs were broken.

 You looked up to see Keisha towering above you. She lifted her black high-heel above you and brought it down closer and closer. You screamed in fright. “Stop, please!” you begged.

“What was that? I didn’t hear Mistress Keisha in that sentence.” she said without any compassion.

Her shoe grew closer and closer. You couldn’t hope to get away with two broken legs. The bottom of her sole contacted your body. You felt it press down with unimaginable force all over your body, your arms, legs, torso, face. You felt Keisha continue to press down harder. “Please!” you groveled “I don’t know anything!”

“Is that so? You know I could crush you right now. It would be easy, like stepping on an ant. All I have to do is put my full weight on you and splat, you’re a red stain on the floor. Why don’t you think about that for a minute, I sure hope I don’t lose my balance.” She said in her sultry voice.

You winced in pain, both from your broken legs, and the immense pressure of Keisha’s colossal sole. It wasn’t just the pressure, there was all kinds of crap on the bottom of Keisha’s sole. Someone full sized would never take notice of it, but now your face was literally being shoved into it. You didn’t know what this mystery gunk was exactly, but it was probably a combination of old gum, dirt, dust, and dried urine from the bathroom floor. You cringed as your face sank deeper and deeper into the festering mass of crud.

“Anything you want to say about those codes?” Keisha jeered

“I can’t…breathe…” you managed to splutter.

“Not the answer I was looking for.” Keisha said sternly “Well I guess that’s it then, I’m just going to have to squish you.”


“N-no p-please…” you said as the pressure increased. You felt blood rush to your head, the pain was intense. It felt like your head would explode from the pressure. Release, Keisha lifted her foot.

“Th-thank you.” You said, trying to breathe normally again. “For a minute there, I though you really were going to squish me.” You began wiping the undershoe crap from your face.

“Believe I would have liked to, it’s what a little shit like you deserves, but my job is to find out about the codes and why you stole them.” Keisha said indifferently.

“So what happens to me now?” you ask.

“That’s up to me. Threatening to squish you didn’t work. So I’ll try something worse.” She said with a sly smile.

“I told you, I’m INNOCENT!” you say helplessly.

That remains to be seen” she said flatly. Keisha began to take off her heels and socks. After she was completely barefoot she stepped on you, trapping you under her long, thin toes.

Before you could react, Keisha had slammed down your foot barring you to the floor with her toes. Before you could move, foulest odor you had ever smelled began wafting into your nostrils from in between Keisha’s toes and underneath the ball of her foot. You squirmed in a futile attempt to get away from the abusive smell of Keisha’s sweaty feet. But she seemed to be enjoying the way your movements felt underneath her toes.

“Mmmhmm.” Keisha said in a slightly aroused tone. “It feels so good the way you writhe and squirm down there. How do my feet smell? It’s bee some time since I washed them”

“Unnhhgck,” you began to dry heave at the hideous smell of Keisha’s feet. “Please Mistress Keisha, I’ll do anything, just let me out of here!”

“Anything?” asked Keisha maliciously

“Anything.” You confirmed

“Fine.” She lifted her odorous foot and picked your limp body up. But then she crossed one leg over her knee and brought your face close to the bottom of her foot. “Lick it clean.”

That was it, you vomited all over Keisha’s foot. You saw the look of raw fury and disgust well up in her face. She wanted to kill you right then and there. Then the emotions subsided, and you saw a sadistic smile break across her beautiful face.

“Okay, now you have to lick up your own vomit, as well as my stinky feet.” She said vindictively.

“No, I can’t, I can’t do it.” You said

“Oh you will do it.” Keisha brought you up in front of her mouth, so you could see her clean white incisors though the small gap in her soft, thin lips. “Or I will pop you in my mouth and eat you alive.”

“You wouldn’t!” you said horrified,

“Oh yes I will. How do you think it’ll feel being digested into pulp in my stomach? What it will look like as my intestines absorb every last nutrient from that shitty little body of yours. How it’ll feel for me as I shit out the fecal remains of your body, your entire existence, your dreams, your hopes.

You were silent.

“So, what’s it gonna be? Lick my foot clean, or be digested?

You pointed to Keisha’s foot.

“Excellent choice.” She said satisfied.

You spent the next hour licking up your own vomit, lint, sweat, and festering dirt from Keisha’s disgusting feet. The smell of her feet was compounded by the smell of you own vomit. You were instantly sick from both the smell, and the vomit and refuse you were swallowing. It seemed like an eternity. You lost your sense of humanity; you were now just a slave, a pet, a toy to Keisha’s whims. She could do whatever she wants to you, and there is nothing you can do to fight or stop it.

After you were finished, you vomited again, this time into a trash bin nest to the door. “You are such a disgusting little creature” said Keisha repulsively. “No matter, this can all end for you if you tell me everything you know.”

“I told you Mistress Keisha, I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!” you half screamed half cried. You now had tears in your eyes. “Stop PLEASE!”

“Stop? You know I can’t stop until I have that information. Even licking my smelly feet hasn’t cracked you yet. You’re very resilient. No matter, I’m just getting started. In fact, I was hoping you’d last until this next part.” Keisha said with a dangerous smile.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will feature ass. Coming soon.