- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First time story, review please.

It was a day like any other day, I was sitting in class texting my friend Bobbi, more and more as we talked we got to know each other better, I have a foot fetish and her, well she hates feet, I managed to figure out her foot size, 11 girls, but she prefers to wear guy shoes so it would be about 9 in guys. I have longed to touch her feet, to lick them, to taste them, to smell them, and to be... crushed by them. She was perfect, she stood at a staggering 5'8 with D cup breasts, and a nice round butt. One day we were texting each other and I told her how I have a face sitting fetish, it instantly caught her attention, the more and more we talked the more and more we played, both finding ways to turn each other on, I told her I wanted to be her underwear and her shoes, she loved the idea, we went to bed both happy.

 

The next day I woke up paralyised, I couldn't move, I was laying on the floor in a strange room, all I could do is look around, and smell. All of a sudden the ground started viberating violently, I looked up and that when I seen her, standing tall above me naked, it was her, it was Bobbi, I then realized I could move my mouth when I let out a gasp, she giggled and said. Travis, I knew for a while now you fantasied about being my underwear.. So I granted your wish, your my underwear now. Me: What the fuck are you talking about? I said I wanted to be our underwear when I was horny! Now I am just scared! Don't you dare put me on you fucking bitch! Her: My my aren't you snappy today, maybe I need to punish you. 

 

She steps on top of me and I start screaming in pain as her massive soft foot descends upon me, she grabs me and slides me past her feet, up her long soft legs, I look up and her ass starts taking up my vision, I am slid over her nice tighs and I make contact with her ass, She pulls hard and I am sucked in, she starts walking her cheeks grind me up and down, I scream out she says whats the matter baby, I thought you loved being up in my ass? Me: I did but now your killing me! Her: Fine i'll change you, she pulls me out, mutters something and changes me to her shoe, puts me on barefoot, gets ready for work and leaves.. As she walks I am smashed into the sole of her foot, I feel her foot lift up and her toes press down on my eyes, she is starting to sweat, I am forced to swallow it, she sighs in pleasure since I am so comfortable unlike her old shoes, she mutters, ahh this is the life.