- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I end up spending a day with my inaware stepsister...

Present day

I pulled myself out from under the pile of filth in the vacuums bin, I looked around for any hint of a way out, but nothing seemed plausible. The door to the closet opened and I looked out to see Amy getting the vacuum out. I was surprised because Amy almost never vacuumed her room, then I noticed the small pile of popcorn spilled in the hallway. Once again I found myself being whipped around in the vacuum cleaner.

When she was finished she popped the bin out and, to my surprise, dumped it in her trashcan under her desk. My confusion quickly subsided however as I realized she had just given me a way to escape and resume looking for help. I grabbed at the thin plastic walls of the trash bag and was relived to find I could climb them rather easily.

I finally dropped to the floor of her room and looked around,  her floor was littered with dirty clothes and piles of books, I was mildly surprised to see that many of the books matched the ones on my bookcase. As I walked out into the middle of her room I began to wonder how I could be so completely unaware we had so many of the same tastes.

I climbed up onto a cream colored piece of clothing on top of a fairly tall pile of clothes and looked around for something I could climb to get closer to Amy’s head so she’d be more likely to see me. She had been gone for nearly 15 minutes and I had begun to think she was gone for the day when the door opened.

I fell flat on the fabric of whatever it was and hoped she wouldn’t see me. I knew she wouldn’t be able to hear me after my experience with Beth and was  worried she might think I was a bug and stomp on me. As I looked up at her I felt my jaw drop.




She was wrapped in a white towel, but as soon as her door closed she tossed it aside into her laundry basket. Her back was to me and I stared up her smooth silky legs to her perfectly shaped bare ass. As I forced my eyes to move up her back gazing at her slight hourglass figure, she turned around, I shuddered as my eyes landed on her 36DD chest, then I forced my eyes moved up the her face, Amy had a small round chin, full pink lips, and small thin nose. Her large round storm cloud grey eyes, and her short strawberry blonde hair (I seemed to remember her calling it a ‘pixie’ cut) gave her a particularly adorable look.

She opened a drawer and slipped on a pair of white panties, then she slipped on a pair of tight tan shorts. I tried not to look at her as she turned around looking for something. Part of my brain was saying it wasn’t that bad to look, after all she was 19, still she was my stepsister and gorgeous though she may be I still felt awkward seeing her like this.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up, for a moment I wondered if she had seen me, then I began to wonder what the hell I was on. I managed to roll over and got an answer to both of my questions, no she hadn’t noticed me. I looked up, not into her face, but at the bottom of her breast, and as it pressed down on me I realized, I was in her bra!

I tried to call out to her as I heard her slipping on a shirt, but she didn’t hear me. As she jogged down the stairs I was pounded by her bouncing breast, I couldn’t move, and I was already getting hot. I heard her and Beth  talking about something but couldn’t make out the words. Moments later I heard two car doors slam and Beth’s car starting up, I shuddered at the realization I was most likely going to be trapped under this teen giantess’ breast for the whole day.

A couple of hours later I was still trapped in the exact same spot, I could tell from the sounds around me that she was at school, I wondered how many classes she had today, if I was lucky this was her short day. Another hour later I was relieved to hear her getting into a car with another girl whose voice I didn’t quite recognize, I hoped the girl was dropping her off at home but instead I soon heard the sounds of the mall. I sighed, I wasn’t going anywhere. With nothing else to do I tried my best to take a nap.

When I woke up I realized she had taken the bra off, I stood up and surveyed my surroundings. I was on her bed, I shook my head, I wasn’t looking forward to jumping from the bed, but I needed to get back to finding help.

Chapter End Notes:

kind of a simple part of the story, at least from our narrator's point of view....