- Text Size +

Chapter 2.1 – Shrunken Harley

 

The leopardess lifted her foot off the ground, a faint sloppy sound followed her paw with strands of the little victim still glued to her pads and trailing off the floor. With a small grimace Harley scraped her foot across the tiles of the restaurant floor then turned back to sitting at the table with Aylia staring at her, her mouth hung slightly open with a look of disbelief on her face.

“What?” Harley asked indignantly, genuinely not registering what she might have done wrong.

“Are you just gonna leave that down there?” Asked Aylia referring to the little messy stain that now adorned the floor she had only recently cleaned.

“Hey, I don’t get paid to clean up after myself, that's what tips are for!” Harley explained as she shrugged and picked up her drink, drawing a long gulp through the straw then drawing a sharp breath through her teeth as the cold of the drink set her teeth on edge, so casual in her manner that Aylia's nerves clenched somewhat at her arrogance.

“I have to work here you know, its people like me that have to work our butts off to keep these places clean for others to enjoy!” Aylia said with frustration.

Harley gave an almost vicious looking grin as she sat back in her seat and gave a huff of amusement, she gave brief consideration to what she was about to say but within an instant she had shrugged off her doubts and drawn a breath

“Doesn't look like you worked much of your butt off to me!” she said with a sweet chuckle “Besides if your so worried about it. Why not go get something to clean it up? Like you said, you work here.” She finished as she leaned forward and snatched another tiny from the bowl in front of her and tilted her head back, lightly tossing the little girl into her wet maw and snapping it shut behind her. She gave a soft purr as she rolled the morsel around her mouth and savoured it before swallowing it whole.

“Hmmm, sometimes it just feels good to gulp these things whole, it feels funny when they wriggle around inside you, besides, I hear it helps the digestion!” Sighed Harley.

Aylia was struggling with her anger, she needed to get away from this prissy self centred girl, needed to get some air. She stood up from her seat and stormed to the back of the counter, going through the staff door towards the kitchens then into the food stores where she knew there would be some paper towels or a cloth. She looked around for a second then saw what she was looking for, but as she turned to leave she stopped, her eye catching on the recharge stand that held the restaurant's shrinking device.

The bowl sat empty on the table, Harley sat back with her hands on the small bump that now sat near the top of her slender tummy. She had enjoyed the whole bowl to herself but thankfully she was still ready for her main meal. It had been a while since she had eaten particularly well owing to the fact she'd had bad luck with jobs and such recently and it was part of the reason why she had needed to move back to town.

She opened her eyes after allowing herself a contented sigh and noticed Aylia stood next to her with a grim look on her face, a bunch of tissue held in one hand as she stood next to the little red stain on the floor, she crouched down, absent mindedly mopping the slop off the floor as she carefully checked out who was about them, but in the area they were sat in order for Harley to have her treats there was nobody within eye line.

It was over in seconds. Harley was laid on the seat, still in the indentation of her own backside as the soft foam of the seat slowly re-inflated where the weight of her body was no longer enough to keep it pressed down. She blinked a few times trying to come to some sort of sense of what was happening when a shadow grew around her and a familiar black and white dappled face appeared in her view shelved by a large pair of breasts that looked as though they were barely being held above her by the fabric of a familiar t-shirt as Aylia leaned down over the top of the table.

Aylia smirked down at Harley, a surge of power and joy ran through her exciting her in ways she had never thought about before. Harley was getting shakily to her feet as the surface beneath her continued to rise and deform, her tail flicked from one way to the other as her reflexes fought to keep her upright. The giant cow fought hard to hold back her laughter as she rose back up to her full height, she knew Harley's mind must have been racing “Or at least as fast as her mind can move...” she thought with a sneer of derision.

“What the hell happened, why am I a tiny?” Harley called out to Aylia as she saw the huge girl still smirking down at her before the smile became a disgusted sneer.

“Ha, well, I thought you were such a small minded person Harley, that I would give you a body to match!” Said Aylia before letting herself give a small giggle, covering her mouth shyly with her hand as she realised just how much she was revelling in the power she felt coursing through her, and how much more she wanted to punish Harley now she had her essentially in her possession. This was however, the first time she had ever been in contact with a tiny. She had no idea what she could, or wanted to do with the little leopardess but as the seat finally came back to its full height the leathery surface retained the imprint of Harley’s butt.

A cruel grin spread across her lips when a sudden thought came to mind.

In the mean time Harley stood somewhat dumbstruck. She gazed around her surroundings from her vantage point on the cracked leather seat she had been sat on just a few seconds ago. The heat from her own body still radiated slightly from the material below her making her grimace slightly but it was the least of her troubles right now as she looked around, taking in her field of view. She could make out people on other tables over the other side of the restaurant, but only their legs and bodies, the massive ceiling of the table above her hid them from their shoulders up.

The seat was like massive red field to her, the false ceiling that was the underside of the table had old blobs of gum stuck to it that seemed to be the size of her torso as she figured she must have been shrunk to roughly 3 or 4 inches in height. “Aylia must have used the appetiser setting...” she thought grimly to herself as her eye line fell on her former friends thighs stood by her seat. They travelled up to her soft looking slightly bulging tummy above which extended the huge ledge of her breasts almost blocking the chilling smirk that spread into a grin as Harley finally made eye contact with Aylia.

“So Harley, you seem to be the expert around here, how much of my butt do you think I worked off cleaning up your mess huh?” Aylia gave a sly smile and placed her hands on her hips, standing to one side with her hips thrust out slightly in a cocky stance. She felt warm and tingly as she watched the speechless look of fear on her new tiny's face.

“I don’t.. What? I don’t understand, Aylia what the hell have you done! This is illegal! I have rights! I....” Harley’s cries suddenly became weak and tapered rapidly off as her eyes widened and her jaw worked up and down autonomously as she stuttered silently.

Aylia had stepped suddenly forwards, obviously not interested in holding off to hear what her little captive had to say, she leaned forwards once more to place her hands on the surface of the table and swung her hips around towards the chair, lowering herself as she did so. She paused as her rear hovered over the middle of the seat where she knew little Harley was.

“Here, take a better look, it might help you make up your mind!” Aylia said with a laugh, looking over her shoulder as though she might be able to see her target but all she could see was the soft rounded shape of her ass pushing at the fabric of her cargo trousers. She paused a second longer, savouring the thrill of the moment before with a small shudder of excitement she let herself drop down.

Harley could barely draw a breath to continue her objections to what Aylia had done to her as the massive form of Aylia's body suddenly began to shift with startling speed towards her. She wanted to run, scream, shout, hide, anything but give in to the fear that currently routed her to the spot. Her legs felt like lead as she moved to run but fell after just a step as the spongy surface beneath her threw her balance and she toppled to the ground. A series of deep loud thuds echoed about the space under the table and the thick tree-like lengths of Aylias thighs appeared in front of where Harley lay.

The small leopardess looked up only to find the large round rear end of her former friend protruding out above her from the tops of the legs which now acted like meaty walls between her and the front of the seat. A deep shadow formed all around her as the wide rump paused only feet in her perspective from her body, she could only crawl on her belly to try and make any distance away from the threat which loomed over her but it wasn't enough, she heard the mocking tones from the bovine above before suddenly the light was cut off, as was any chance of air as the girl suspended over her dropped onto her whole body.

The pressure was intense, Harley wanted to scream out in pain but it was impossible as the tons of crushing weight threatened to flatten her out of existence. Her saving grace was also adding to her hell, the spongy cushion underneath her and the soft round rear that pressed down on her from on top was building immense heat. Her lungs pounded with pain as they struggled to draw in air enough to keep her alive but even that was tainted with the musk of Aylia's body from where she had not had a chance to change out of her work clothes after a busy morning.

Aylia blushed heavily as she felt the little lump of her former friend just about able to twitch and push up against her cheek, she giggled into her hand as she covered her mouth bashfully but as she sat back and shifted her weight the movements were crushed into stillness. She looked about the surface of the table to see what there was left of the girl's starters but saw that Harley's bowl of tinies was empty. Leaning across the table her weight shifted once more and a little desperate gasp erupted from beneath her followed by another bought of desperate wiggling.

“Greedy little bitch! How did you manage to finish that entire bowl in the time it took me to clean up your mess?” Aylia exclaimed, reaching for her plate of salad and bringing it to the place in front of her so she could carry on eating.

Harley felt like her body was going to float away for a moment when Aylia shifted forwards but realised the pain in her lower half never let up from the crushing feeling. She dragged in a ragged breath of warm, sweaty air as she coughed and tried to claw herself clear, her hands slipping on the moist surface of the seat leather below her as she gave a couple of scared sobs before suddenly the awful weight of the girl above her came rolling back up her body. Like some terrifying press of a huge heavy pillow Aylia's rear threatened to squeeze her like a tube of toothpaste, but instead engulfed her once more in the sweltering pitch black confines.

As Aylia sat back in her seat, she realised her friend must have managed to move or had turned underneath her while she reached forward, because she suddenly felt like the small girl was much less comfy to use as her cushion. She gave a mild huff of irritation as she placed both hands on the table in front of her and once more leaned herself forwards, this time raising herself up a little off the seat. Harley only briefly wondered what was going to happen next but didn't have long to wait or even feel the relief of the weight finally being removed from her completely.

Suddenly the cheek she had been under came back down and she once again screamed and began her struggles, but this time it merely pinned her underneath the giant girl. Harley continued to squirm but it was less panicked and more confused as to what was going on, but before she had any real time to wonder the pressure above became a little firmer, then shifted to one side. The tiny leopardess cried out in fear and pain as her limbs were wound painfully around each other and she found herself rolled like a toy between the massive rump above her and the firm but springy seat below.

She rolled once, twice, three times and was dumped on her back to groan in pain, taking the first chance she could get to try and painfully shift her tangled limbs and draw in some much needed air. The image of the giant ass that was her whole sky above didn't stay raised for long as it came back down, again not putting a huge amount of pressure on her but enough to pin her, and again she was rolled across the surface of the seat, screaming and wailing as her cries only half escaped between being smothered by Aylia's ass and the seat as her face was painfully ground into both one after the other as her world spun over and over.

The pressure lifted off once more leaving Harley in withering pain and twisted onto her side as she lay on one of her arms, one leg twisted painfully behind the other and bent upwards so her foot nearly rested just below her tail. There was no respite other than that last breeze of cool air as the giant rump that had become her world slammed back down on her nearly pressing her ribs flat and pushing her shoulder up into the base of her jaw as any air she had taken in was quickly expelled from her body once more.

She felt her world shift a few more times, barely lifting before shoving her to one side then slamming down again, lifting, wiggling her small body about till it was flat, pounding down on top of her once more before giving a few soul-crushing bounces and suddenly everything was still again. Harley laid, flattened onto her back, her face scrunched painfully into the tight fabric of Aylia's clothes trying to cry but barely able to drag the air into her lungs to sob. Her tears simply sunk into the fabric and were absorbed as quickly as they left her eyes she was so tightly wedged against the ass that dominated her.

Aylia sighed happily as she felt the lump beneath her settle and flatten as her efforts to make her tiny more comfortable to sit on paid off. However her face flushed red with a delicious kind of pleasure as another idea formed that almost embarrassed her to have. She gave her hips one last wiggle, leaning to one side and shifting over, then repeating it the other direction as she felt the tiny body below her form a small wedgie up between her cheeks. The little marble-like object she knew to be Harley's head pressed right up against her ass.

Aylia gave a cruel smile and secretly hoped Harley was lying on her back so the it was her face which pushed tightly up against her rear. She gave a couple of satisfying bounces and relished the tingling pleasure working through her body as she picked up her fork and began tucking into her salad happily.

 

 

End of chapter 2.1