- Text Size +

Porn Giantess

 

- Written by Hedin 2011 -

 

 

 

Some girls attract men by looking young. Some attract by looking playful. Others appear mysterious. Some want to look mousy. Some like to play a kitten, some like to be big mama cat. She was neither of these. She was the one who attracted men in a more simply way. She wasn't just looking wanton. She was lewd. From head to toe.

 

The slightly tanned beauty was dressed in black lingerie. On her feet black platform mules with the highest stiletto heels. Her legs covered in thigh high, sheer black nylon stockings. A plain and simple satin string covered not more than her pussy. Thin garters were attached to the sheer corsage that  struggled to cover her mighty breasts. The insufficient piece of cloth barely kept her nipples hidden from view while both areolas peaked over the edge of it. Long, auburn hair hid her shoulders underneath its long billows. Her face showed that she was an experienced woman. Thirty at most was what anyone guessed. She didn't need much makeup. But she had added a decent touch to her beauty with it. Her nails were painted in a bright, neon red. Full, long lashes, nice cheeks and lips, arched eyebrows and deluding, light brown eyes caught every man's attention who got his eyes raised above the rest of her sexy body. Unashamed and well aware off her beauty she put herself on blatant display. No one could deny that what they first saw in her was a perfect beauty. Except for those who where too close.

 

Those few who were too close when she got out had a different view. A 500 foot high platform sole for example. Or a 2000 foot high heel tower. But it was even worse to see ten acres of curved sole overhead while praying to be under the foot about to lift and not the one about to roll forward. From a distance however it was hard to believe that she easily topped five miles in height with those porn heels on her feet. People couldn't see her turning ten thousand trees into a thin layer of pulpwood on the bottom of her shoeprint as the curved platform rolled forward. To the many watchers she was just taking an elegant step. Until they felt the tremor of the footfall under their own feet.

 

 

 

"Oh, boys", her booming voice echoed across the country. "What a beautiful place this is. And so many nice toys you built for me."

 

Looking down she took a mile long stride. "Sooo beautiful and seductive. I can hardly wait to play with you."

 

Another slow, lascivious step got her close to a bigger city. "Uh, nice built. Ummm... gotta nice built myself. Guess ya all noticed, didn't you?"

 

Taking half a step backwards she turned around and looked at a bridge spanning a river. "Hope your toys are... hard enough to do me good. I like to play rough, you know?"

 

With the last words she put her hands at the sides of her ribcage and slid them down with a deep breath. Then she took two fast steps towards another city. Straddling it carefully she looked down and slowly got into a squatting position.

 

"Nice to meet You all. Too bad no one was here to introduce me. But I guess we're already beyond shaking hands, right?", she asked with a cooing voice before she slid her index finger along the camel toe on her thong. Feeling the bump of her clit she bit her lip and breathed in with a hiss.

 

"Oooh... guess I'm horny, boys", she sighed and started to rub her nipples with both hands. "Got something to scratch my itch?"

 

For a moment she hooked her index fingers under the thin straps of her thong. But then she got up again.

 

"Nah!", she said disappointed. "I fear You're just not big enough to scratch my itch", she said soothingly and immediately lost her interest. Instead she didn't hesitate to help herself and shamelessly rubbed her crotch with one hand while she pinched her nipples with the other one. She didn't mind or notice that she put her foot down in the middle of the city and ruined the place with some twists of her foot as she writhed in passion.

 

"Ummm...", she made, "look's like You guys over there have some bigger tools for me."

 

With some elegant and nimble-footed steps she crossed the distance to another city. A big one.

 

With another nonchalant step her shoes flattened acres of suburbial civilization. She was heedless about those minor buildings and the people who inhabited them. Her eyes were fixed on more useful things.

 

"Oh gosh, look how nice these toys are. These are awesome things. Ooh, these are making me hot. Just look at my pussy. It's almost drooling for them."

 

The giantess squatted down on her haunches while she teased the population with her words. But those who looked up in disbelief saw the wet spot on her thong. The giantess was really hot for them. And her next words didn't leave any doubt about it.

 

"Hm... just looking at your... toys is making me wet", she thundered and pinched her nipples.

 

"Hope You like, what You see, too... as I'm... hmmmm....", she cooed starting to touch every sexy part of her horny body. "...I'm sooo horny... and I'm... gonna show you some more of my body."

 

With that she pulled down her thong. With a smacking sound the wet fabric parted from her juicy pussy. Prolonging the show and her wicked joy about it she guided the stringy cloth over her knees and back down to her ankles until it slid over her heels and toes and finally dropped to the ground around her shoes. The enormous body of the giantess captured all the attention and only the people who got crushed under the wet piece of lingerie noticed that it came down on more suburbial homes and people. Structures and beings that were too tiny to be of any interest or use to her. Even the thin layer of grooved rubber sole under the mighty platform part of her mules was thicker than those homes were high.

 

Even before most people could look up from her ankles a sloshing wet sound of thunderous volume made them flinch. The giantess had pushed her index finger into the gaping maw of her wet and swollen pussylips. And with more wet sounds she was dragging it up towards her clit spreading her slick wetness all over her giant pussylips.

 

"Oh, fuck... I'm so horny because of You", she moaned with pleasure. "Here... let me give something back to You", she panted but needed a long time until her finger could part from her pussy. Then she dug into the cup of her corsage and lifted her huge right tit out of it. Looking down she had no difficulties to lick her own nipple. Her breast was enormous and slapped back down with a thunderclap when she turned her attention to her left boob.

 

"I know You guys have a thing for some really big boobs, dont'cha?", she said and shook her boobs to and fro while they sat proudly on the edge of the cups.

 

But with her tits on display and her pussy for all to see and dripping cum she was beyond controlling herself. With a moan she reached down between her legs and pinched the base of a skyscraper between thumb and forefinger. Ignoring the smaller buildings next to it she toppled these when she used her fingernail to snap the skyscraper off.

 

Faster than anyone would've thought possible she lifted the skyscraper towards her pussy and while everyone's attention had been on the poor skyscraper they had missed to notice that the other hand was already spreading the giant cunt.

 

It was a terrifying sight to see the difference in size between the huge skyscraper and the  humongous cunt that completely dwarfed it. Any human woman would've denied a toy of such a small size in relation to her pussy. But this gigantic female was either too horny to think about it or well aware that even the biggest skyscrapers on the planet were not much bigger than the one she held between her fingers.

 

"Time to get You going. I'm all wet already... hmmm", she made as she slid the skyscraper softly over her exposed labia and then into the tender wetness of her vagina. The building felt smooth to her. Like soft skin. The many small details she ground off it's facade remained unnoticed by her just like the pandemonium she caused inside as the turning of the abused building piled up any contents dead or alive of each floor where gravity took them.

 

With a little push of her index finger the building disappeared between her wet folds. But of course the humongous pussy was far from being sated. While the city's population was still gasping at the pink wetness that had just swallowed an almost intact skyscraper another tall building was experiencing the sudden darkness between her fingers and the cruel snapping and crunching as the giant fingernails cut into it and severed it off its foundations. It was heading into the same direction like it's predecessor. However a few of the inhabitants where spared when they slid out of the windows that had been smashed by falling furniture. Those who could cling to walls or carpets for a moment looked like powder when they fell out and got stuck to her wet labia. Struggling on the slimy surface they were the last survivors of this building when it obviously lacked the structural capacity the giantess expected from it. The building cracked when it hit the giant vulva and instead of going in it was crushed into a hail of dust and debris by the pushing finger.

 

"Aww... too bad. You boys weren't hard enough to please my pussy", she sighed but had already snapped the next toy off the ground.

 

"Good to have so many eager boyfriends around. Yes!", she moaned loudly when the building touched her pussy and slid in.

 

"Yeah... come on. Fuck me... please!", she sighed when she delivered another skyscraper into her insatiable cunt.

 

"Here's the ultimate woman for you, boys. Get off at my sight! Like my boobs? Like my lingerie? You'll also like my lips. The slick nether ones... here comes another load of devotees. Uhh..mmmmh!"

 

She loved to talk dirty to them as it turned her on even more while her pussy was slowly filling up with tiny skyscrapers. Removing her hand from her pussy to caress her breasts with soft, kneading motions she ground a skyscraper into her waiting clit. The sensation caused her to tremble with lust and she had to resist the urge to clench her love muscles.

 

"Ahhh... love you boys nibbling on my clit. Where'd you learn that? Your driving me mad while I want it to go on for sometime before we'll... cum together. Mhmmmm..."

 

With that she spread her pussylips again and fed some more snapped off skyscrapers into herself. Not before a dozen of them were waiting inside she felt that she was sufficiently filled.

 

In her stat of arousal the giantess just didn't notice the soft quiver of her love muscles.  But the trapped humans were rudely shaken by these movements. Windows shattered and the pheromone satiated juices of her cunt welled into the buildings. The deafening volume of her moans and sighs made the ceilings slabs come down while people fought for survival in the dim shine of the emergency lights.

 

Thunderous words shook the buildings. But deep inside her no one understood what she said. No one saw her stop picking skyscrapers. And no one saw her starting to rub her clit with her fingertip. Their pitiful fight for survival left them unaware of what was coming. A lustful clench of her love muscles.

 

The powerful contraction started right at the entrance of her dripping cunt. The giant pussylips distorted a little. The small movement betrayed the unsuspecting viewers of the forces released within her. Several skyscrapers collapsed immediately under the pressure. The giant cunt was strongest there. The tiny buildings tingled her cunt like thousands of feathers as they were crushed flat. Her love tunnel contracted more and more sending pleasant sensations through her body as the buildings were compacted between the wet and quivering folds of sensitive skin. She managed to slow herself down. Prolonging the sensation she needed four seconds before she felt the last crunches close to her cervix.

 

'Yes!', she moaned and started to relax her cunt. Love juice mixed with pulverized remains of concrete and an occasional flattened steel beam dripped in huge avalanches from her pussy. When the first shipload dropped into the centre of town it was enough to let all of the harvested areas smell like her.

 

"Hmmm... nice to meet you, little boys", she said with her eyes closed while a little twitch of her cunt finished off anything that had survived close to her cervix as it slid down with the giant flow of cum. A thick shot of cream jetted out of her as she did but she just didn't mind.

 

Opening her eyes after the little experience she looked at the city under her crotch. She had expected to see a few high-rises left which she had planned to use a s pussy provisions for the few steps that would take her to the next city. But looking down all she found was the amusing view of the last two skyscrapers melting down into the cum-flood she had squirted out.

 

"Oooh, do You like the warm bath of cum I made for you? Mmmmmh... yeah, bathe in my cum. I love to see You drown in my nectar. What a nice foreplay!"

 

With that she rose from her squatting position. Cum drops fell from her cunt or trickled down her legs while she caressed herself. Fondling her breasts and slapping her ass she enjoyed the view of her sexy high heels. With some slow table dance moves she bulldozed most of the city's remains under her platform soles.

 

"You've got a sexy little planet here. So many toys for me to crunch.", she said looking back with a smile when she left.

 

The horny giantess moved on with slow and elegant steps. She was walking like born in high heels enjoying even the weak crunch of small villages when her confident strides levelled them. Watching their doom with a smile she caressed her breasts and moaned lustfully. A village of about 1500 souls disappeared completely under her 1300 by 1000 foot  platform sole. The larger ones had those parts that stayed clear of her mighty shoe tossed into ruin by the destructive force of the footfall.

 

After a few delightful steps she had reached the next city. "Hi boys. Like what You see? Meee... tooo!", she said with a sugary sweet smile while she trod into the suburbs. "Ooh, let's play some more exciting games..."

 

Still looking down she grabbed her corsage and simply tore it open. With the sound of exploding grenades the mighty threads of the fabric tore apart and allowed her huge breasts to fall back into their natural shape. They stood proud like two mighty pears and swayed slightly with her movements while she freed the sheer stockings from the garters. Finally she threw the city sized piece of lingerie aside causing her breasts to slam together with a booming sound. The corsage landed miles away on a few villages that were mostly destroyed.

 

Bending forward the giantess let her boobs swing free over the heart of the city. With caressing hands she lifted and kneaded them to demonstrate their weight.

 

"Hmmm... I know my boobs are every boys dream. Do You wanna touch them? Do You see how soft they are?"

 

Squatting down on her heels she presented her boobs to the city and made her nipples bump over her fingers while she caressed her fun bags.

 

"I've been waiting for this. I've been a chaste girl for days now. Can't You see how much my pussy wants You?"

 

Her words terrified the thousands beneath her and as she spread her legs to open the view of her pussy a thick dollop of stringy cum that suddenly dribbled down from her cunt proofed her words and terrified them even more.

 

With a sloshing sound of thunderous volume her finger delved into her cunt and produced a thick dollop of creamy cum.

 

"Here, let me share my cum with you", she offered with an alluring blink of her eyes. Even while she was speaking her cum flew in long, stringy drops from her fingertip and smashed into the glass fronts of some skyscrapers below.

 

With the tiny people being less than dots to her their reaction to the destructive rain of cum was beyond her perception. But the teasing giantess was well aware of what she did to them. The irresistible dose of her pheromones drifted through the streets. Fleeing men slowed down and finally stopped to turn back and admire her lasciviously displayed body with leering eyes.

 

Delivering another shipload of cum into the streets of the city the giantess saw the fleeing mob grinding to a halt. It sent a joyful shiver down her spine. Her nipples hardened and her pussylips swelled some more leaving no doubt about her state of arousal.

 

"I love when you look at me like that", she continued to tease and gently rotated her shoulders to make her breasts sway seductively. "But Your attention makes me so hot. Oooh, I'll take another one."

 

With that she reached down and plucked the first skyscraper from the fresh city. When she had moved it up to her pussy the stunned spectators found it already spread wide by her free hand. Her skilful fingers turned it with ease and only minor damages to the glass facade. Everyone saw that she was very experienced in handling the small things. Be it with her fingers - or with her cunt. The dripping snatch received the skyscraper. Or at least the upper ten stories. For a moment the giantess lolled it about in the vast opening that even a bunch of five skyscrapers couldn't hope to fill let alone pleasure. But the giantess was also used to toys of apparently insufficient size. The dripping wet abysm suddenly constricted  and the pink wetness grabbed the topmost twenty storeys. Before the most sensuous flesh of the giantess registered the walls of the skyscraper the mighty cunt had already pressed it a few yards slimmer. She sighed as she felt her toy within the grasp of her pussy and for a moment she simply enjoyed the sensation with closed eyes. Then she wanted more and nothing could keep her from taking it. With an ecstatic moan she felt the soft crunch within her clenching cunt as she flattened the twenty story potion she had inserted. When her love muscles relaxed she didn't hesitate to push the little building further into her wet depths. More storeys of the crippled building slid into the grey smear that was left.

 

"Yes", she sighed before she clenched her cunt again. Her horny cunt devoured the building like a salt stick. Bit by bit got pushed in to be crushed by the next lustful contraction. Her soft moans left no doubt about the pleasure she felt.

 

All too soon from her point of view the skyscraper was used up. With a last push the lower storeys were put into position for a last contraction. But the giantess was already looking for the next one. With her eyes still closed the crushed and toppled a few skyscrapers until she had the next one ready to continue her pleasure. It slid in smoothly and got devoured in the same way. But as she grew more aroused the slow way couldn't provide enough pleasure for her craving need. Refusing to waste more than necessary the next skyscraper was picked with her eyes open and ravenously pushed into the dripping cunt. She didn't even wait two seconds before she bore down on it with her crushing love muscles. She shivered in ecstasy from the crinkling sensation within her.

 

Craving for continuous pleasure the giantess consumed the readily available skyscrapers ever faster. With blithe overindulgence her twitching twat munched away the small building. The muscular cunt devoured them faster than she was able to pluck them from the ground and the giantess got desperate about it. She felt that even a flutter of her love muscles was able to grind a skyscraper into the thick flow of her juices.

 

Heedless for the countless lives she snuffed out without gaining any more pleasure from their death she continued her self indulgent game until the last skyscraper had been ripped from the city. With a desperate, megahorny groan she commented the futile crunch it produced within her.

 

"I am still soo... horny", she pleaded with a thunderous voice and started fingering her swollen cunt.

 

"Foreplay's over, boys. Stop playing softly with me. I want it harder...right... now", she said as she cringed over the city. With one hand still busy in her crotch she supported herself with the other and watched herself as she lowered her mountainous breasts onto the city. As they bulged out and rolled over the city each tit spread to more than half a mile in diameter and squashed everything flat underneath it's unimaginable tonnage.

 

"Hmmm.... that's better. Let my boobs caress you. I want you to get hard for me", she moaned seductively while she dragged her breasts all over the city. The already smouldering downtown was finished off with the same casual inconsideration like the still lively suburbs. Within mere seconds the whole metropolis had been titty squished into patch of rock hard compacted ground that stretched for miles into every direction.

 

"Hmmm... you were good but I'm still not there", the giantess moaned comforting and eager for more at the same time. Crawling forward on all fours she left a trail of mighty pussyjuice drops behind as she moved into a promising direction.

 

Cooing softly she enjoyed to lower one or the other tit and drag it across every small town she crawled over. Sometimes her hard nipple dug a deep trench into the ground before the curvature of the mountainous breast steamrollered the town.

 

"Hmmmm, yeah, touch my fat boobs. I got them for all of you to play with. Your soft touch feels so good on my tits", she told them with unheeding glee.

 

"But I need more", she moaned sex-craving. Moving faster she didn't take much time to smash her breasts into the cities. "You're getting me so horny. My pussy needs you now! So please just take me", she pleaded.

 

Of course those who she imagined to be her self-sacrificing lovers where completely overwhelmed by her presence, her love and her humongous body if not any stupefying body part. Of course there was hardly a man who would deny her beauty and sex-appeal. But those who crossed her path had hardly the time to enjoy a moment of arousal before the sex goddess flattened them or got them killed them in the collateral damage she produced all around her.

 

The giantess however enjoyed to be the centre of attention. Feeling the weight of her pendulous boobs turned her on because she knew their size and beautiful shape was without competition. Feeling the wetness between her nether lips made her hot because she knew her fragrance would make every male sex craving. But she felt that her own desire needed more than just the soft caress of towns squishing under her boobs or the ministrations of her own fingers in her pussy.

 

Reaching another metropolis at last she swept both tits through the suburbs before she suddenly got up. With her legs spread wide she straddled the city. Feeling her heels sinking deep into the bedrock she tore them out and kicked the platform mules into the distance but was disinterested and oblivious to the path of destruction they left behind as they started to tumble across the land and through several cities.

 

Now barefoot she found a good stance and masturbated without restraint. Thick avalanches of her pussy's nectar squirted and sloshed around. Each cum drop would've filled or even sunk an oil tanker. But instead the cream she had whipped out of her cunt smashed and swamped whole neighbourhoods and city blocks.

 

The giantess just loved to be on display above the metropolis in her full glory. Not completely naked because of the sheer stockings she still wore but well aware of her sex-appeal. But before a considerable part of the cityscape beneath her had been destroyed by her cum she felt that it wasn't enough to stand above them with her pussy and everything else out of reach for them. Wriggling her toes she had a short thought about the foot lovers but decided that after all the time she had pleased them wearing those high heeled mules it was time for them to please her.

 

"Uuh... lover's I'm ready for you. Watch out, here I come!", she moaned and reached behind her to support herself as she sat down.

 

The moan she uttered when she felt the all obliterating crunch under her smooth ass cheeks was lasciviously throaty. The destruction she caused in such a short time was unprecedented in mankind's history. Each ass cheek flattened an oval shape of about half a mile in diameter. It felt good to her but it felt even better when her ass had sunk deep enough into the bedrock for hundreds of tiny buildings to tingle her pussylips as they gut crushed under her cunt. Pleased for the moment she used one hand to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples while she used her other hand to stimulate her pussy even more. Her index finger delved deep into her wet pussy and brought out huge globs of cum which she watched dripping down into fresh parts of the city. But again she felt that she wanted more from her tiny lovers and pushing herself up into a crabwalk she moved herself a little bit forward. A little bit to her and almost one mile to them. The crunch of cityscape against her ass and pussy was almost as good as the first one but watching herself kneading her beautiful breasts and fingering her own pussy she felt that she was again doing most of the work.

 

With a desperate, guttural moan she leaned back and then started to roll. With one turn to the left and one back and another to the right she wiped the whole metropolis, suburbs and all off the planet's surface. Cooing and panting she loved the way how every body part was joining the pleasure. Her boobs slammed down, her thighs mangled and crushed, her stomach flattened and smeared, her ass compacted and her back and shoulders crunched through the rich cityscape. Even her feet and toes send chilly sensations through her body when they flattened acres of civilization as she pushed her body around with them. And when her face was so close to the ground she watched her tiny lovers and was sure to see them cheer up at her.

 

Getting up on all fours for a moment she had a short look at the landscape and just choose a direction to roll into. Some cities she felt getting flat under her body. Some she even saw. Many went down unnoticed but she knew she was touching so many tiny lovers who were in her path of making love. But after crushing a dozen larger cities even this proved to be not enough to give her pussy what she needed. She was craving for just one thing: An earth shuddering orgasm.

 

And with only that in mind she sat up again. Without much rest however she threw herself forward and crawled on all fours to a sufficiently large city. She resisted the urge to press her boobs down on it. Instead she positioned her dripping pussy and rubbed it all over downtown were the carpet of buildings was thickest. She shuddered from the new level of sensation and pleasure she received. Without wasting more attention to the city beneath her she crawled forward. In too much of a hurry to get up she crawled quickly over the next city. This time she reached into her wet folds and even spread her pussy when she pressed it into the city. It more than doubled the sensation she felt. The slick wetness and the crunching sensations made her scream out her lust and desire. Crazy for her orgasm she hurried forward. City after city was smeared under her crotch. Sometimes she just bumped her cunt into the towns but as intense as it was she felt that the sensation was too short.

 

"Oh, fuck... fuck me! Yes! You finally found out how to get me going", she screamed and moaned. Every few seconds a city got annihilated by her crotch and the giantess was eager to let her lovers know about their success in pleasing her.

 

"Fuck! You're so good. Yes!... Yes!"

 

Finally her arousal didn't allow her to spread her pussy any longer. Instead she rubbed her clit just before she smashed her cunt down until finally she screamed in lust and came in a shuddering orgasm.

 

The city that had just squished away under her cunt received a blast of cum that squirted out to the sides but found little that could still be broken or even washed away

 

"Awesome", she moaned hoarsely. For a moment she kept grinding her sex against the wet, squashed ground. Then she got up.

 

She was still panting. Absent minded she caressed her nipples and traced the outline of her wet pussylips. Looking down at her body she laughed at herself. She was a mess. Especially her crotch was smeared with a mixture of cum and city dust. Unrecognizable debris stuck to every body part. Even her hair was littered with tiny things. Flattened car wrecks were a sparkling glitter in her hair and with every movement some of it rained nicely across her shoulders and boobs.

 

"Thank You", she sighed. "That was the best fuck I had in a long time. Anyway, I guess I'll be leaving now. We all knew that we were just together for some fun, didn't we?"

 

She said the last sentence with a happy laugh. Then she started to get her belongings together. Her shoes were  thirty miles apart on opposite sides of the landscape she had used to play with. With a sigh she threw them next to each other and fiddled around with her toes until she could slide her feet in. She swayed a little when she had to pull the flimsy string over her shoes. With a look at the torn corsage she threw it over her shoulder.

 

"You may keep this as a souvenir. Should have my perfume for a few days. Bye..."

 

With that she was gone. Like dissolved in thin air.