- Text Size +

Giantess Honeymoon

- Written by Hedin -

- Plot by Bitterbaum -

 

Marina giggled while she was activating the voice box.  "Come on", Sarah pushed. Marina heard her heels clacking impatiently on the metal floor. They were finally off. On vacation. Honeymoon. When Marina got up Sarah dragged her tenderly towards the waiting door. They stumbled through and stopped on the step as they both had the same idea. In silent consent they made the last step into their honeymoon vacation in unison.

They giggled again, made two steps holding hands and then turned to each other to embrace for a hot kiss. When they both had to breathe they started to nibble each others lips, hissing muffled and interrupted declarations of love to each other. They weren't sure if their happiest moment in live had been their marriage or the start of their honeymoon right here and right now. As their lips parted their bodies in their great white bridal dresses didn't. Looking deep into each other's eyes they started to rub and grind their boobs against each other and soon they shoved their respective knees up into the other ones crotch trying to gyrate their hips against the countless folds of silk and lace.

"I want you", they hissed almost simultaneously, without being able to tell who had first started the word. The cooing girls were a picture of lucky love.

With no eyes for their surroundings the girls started to fondle each other. They stumbled somewhat because their high stiletto heels tended to sink into the soft ground but it couldn't disturb them. Marina pulled up the many folds of Sarah's dress with one hand and some support from her knee until she found the naked crotch she wanted to caress. Her other hand had already removed a shoulder strap and was kneading Sarah's voluptuous breast.

Sarah in return was making a tousled mess of Marina's black hair while she caressed the back of her neck. The other hand already had easy access to the girl's pussy as she wore a short wedding dress with only a string covering her crotch. Not a minute had passed since the girls had started their honeymoon and their expensive and delicate wedding dresses were already in a mess and all their lips were producing wet sounds of pleasure.

 

*

 

On  a sunny day the sky is usually a beautiful sight. Be it for its deep blue or for a few clouds with strange forms swimming in the blue. But despite this only a few people look at the sky on such a day. They are much to busy with their jobs, shopping, driving and anything else people do.

So there are only a few people who would note a slight change in its appearance.

 

In the end no one of those who looked up got any benefit from looking up. Those who looked up had a chance to recognize what was going on. Those who didn’t had the chance of one more lucky moment.

From a distance a few people noticed that something changed high up in the sky. Somehow the air seemed different. Through the usual haze of a sunny day it looked as if the air got thicker up there. Not liquid or clearer. Just thicker. The rectangular shape had quite visible edges at the lower end but it’s height was hard to guess as the edges got hardly visible the higher one looked. And the lower edge was high in the sky. Only the highest planes could reach it. And accidentally one of these flew right into it only seconds after the strange thing had appeared. The plane did just the opposite kind of thing. It disappeared.

As the strange appearance was so high in the sky there was close to no one who noticed it in the cities nearby. Not until it suddenly got dark. People in the streets or their cars could look up in astonishment and found a huge object eclipsing the sun. A dark shape with a rough surface. They noticed that it moved and then that it was coming down. Fast. The sudden air pressure forced any scream back into the throat while the rough structures of the object got ever larger. People got a feeling that the thing was above all very, very big. And then it obliterated them all.

From a distance it was easy to tell but hard to believe or explain what hit those people. A foot. Everyone looking up clearly saw a foot. And it was covered in sheer white nylons and wearing a white, high heeled sandal. The sandal was of a strappy design and almost new. It’s white shone bright without the smallest stain except for a few scratches and scorches under the yellow leather sole. Its size however was stupefying. The thin heel was two miles tall but totally proportional for a glamorous shoe of three and a half mile in length. And while the triangular shaped sole of the sandal was almost one and a half miles wide the foot inside expanded visibly over its edges. And not unlike many a comparably tiny women’s foot walking in Paris the toes expanded over the lip of the sole as well.

Before this overwhelming foot stepped down from the sky above however a second, similar foot appeared out of nowhere and about 15 miles away. This one was dressed up in a white peep toe pump that wasn’t all too different concerning the height of its spiked heel or the general dimensions of the foot and footwear. Except for the missing stockings and with the additional red polished nails.

Both feet stepped down in unison and those who were far enough to survive were terrified by the destructive effects. An air blast spread on the ground that raced the seismic waves which spread out from the impacts. Within a five mile radius around each shoe the annihilation was total. Man and animal, house and tree, car and bush got shattered, ground up, rolled over or blown to bits. Except for the many lives and things that got caught underneath the sole. Those got squished flat and compressed into a new kind of rock under the terrific weight. Both heels pierced deep into the ground that was too soft to take the focused pressure under the 600 foot wide heel tips. As those heels penetrated into the depths the displaced bedrock welled up around them forming a strange kind of crater while the earth cracked and deep crevices opened and radiated out from the point of impact. And those who had thought they wouldn’t be squished under the arch of each shoe didn’t have much time to complain as the blast and the concussion killed them anyway.

The report of these two footfalls was felt as a jolt all over Europe and all over France things fell from shelves and plaster was torn off the walls. But of course that was only the start. Less than a second later the missing two feet impacted with European soil. They caused less death and destruction because the preceding footfalls had already killed and destroyed much of the area. Humans were writhing on the ground in pain, unconscious or dying and once again only a few stared up in sheer terror. They saw two giantesses of unbelievable size setting foot on Europe out of a strange portal high in the sky. Those who survived close to the giantesses saw their mountainous feet and above their distorted bodies or just the hem of a dress as a horizon of darkness high above. Those who lived several miles away looked up and saw two titanic brides. The height of their bodies could not be estimated. They were simply too tall with their heads in the outer atmosphere and clouds at a height that rarely topped their ankles.

Anyone who might have had further thoughts about estimating their dimensions quickly forgot about it as the two giantesses displayed a careless agility. The whole European subcontinent shook under the impacts of more footsteps as the couple turned to each other and started to kiss. Anyone far enough and petrified enough to watch saw them making out unabashed in front of the whole European civilization. And while the two giantesses hardly noticed the shifts of weight, the small steps and grinding motions of their feet the earth shuddered and heaved while they fought against their bridal dresses to start some heavy petting.

Half a minute later the continuous footfalls had leveled cities within a two hundred mile radius around the horny girls. A breasts that stood higher from the chest than mount Everest rose above Chukhung had been extricated from the blonde's dress and was caressed with a force that could've crushed rocks but only served to gently nudge the firm boob. In return the other giantess pushed her hips against the fingers that were decisively tracing the contours of her silk covered cunt.

Thunderous gasps and short moans echoed across the landscape and when they parted from the next kiss to take a breath the black haired giantess demonstrated too that she didn't have to be ashamed of her features. Though visible smaller than the one displayed by the blonde her humongous tit was still mountainous beyond belief and a darker and much larger areola marked the top of her two mile high boob.

 

*

 

The two lovers where simply too occupied with themselves to notice what they did to their honeymoon planet. Eager for more pleasure they didn't take the time to remove more clothing. Instead they dug into their clothes and pleasured one another. Fingers longer than a mile sloshed between pussylips that were even one and a half mile long. A size that left humans without anything to compare these genitals with. Even the Burdsch Chalifa with its 2700 foot height was much shorter than their thumbs. It was a toy of laughable length and almost nonexistent girth to these women.

Moaning and kissing they indulged in their lascivious play until they both felt their pussies clamping down in orgasm on the other ones divine fingers.

Panting from exhaustion they looked deep and fulfilled into their eyes and caressed their bodies in a warm afterglow of their first orgasm since their marriage. Slowly they laid down and felt the last warm rays of the sun shining on their nipples and toes. Their breathing got shallower and the giantesses fell asleep after an eventful, exhausting and above all a lucky day.

 

*

 

The world was in shock. Europe suffered and France was dying. Etampes had vanished completely under Marina's head.  A dozen of less known towns had been flattened by her body and during the night another handful was bulldozed by her mighty movements. Chartres had simply been to close to her feet. The heel of her sandal dug a trench through the city before its two mile of length came down and crushed even more of an already ruined town.

Sarah had laid to rest a few miles south. Angerville was annihilated by her boob during the night. Vouves had immediately been crushed under her calf. But most of her beautiful body had compressed fields and farms into a formerly unknown kind of conglomerate rock.

With the giantesses less than three steps from Paris the French didn't hesitate. Programmers literally hacked for their lives as they removed the safety locks that prevented their missiles to hit their own country. Close to midnight a swarm of missiles darted out of their bases and jetted towards their targets. Almost simultaneously they detonated at different heights above the landscape of the sleeping bodies. And they couldn't even wake up the godlike creatures. Two hours later it was decided that it was useless to send in troops. But when the army got the order to support evacuations got through there was little left to command. People around the world were faced with the fact that humanity was powerless against these enemies. Soldiers tried to reach their families. Some people tried to flee without knowing were to go. Some went out to plunder hoping for a great night before a quick death when those monsters would rise in the morning.

 

*

 

When Sarah woke up she looked up into the beautiful dark blue skies. After a few seconds she turned her head. Close to the ground the atmosphere was hazy. Marina's sleeping form was higher than the haze. With lucky eyes she watched her mate. She loved her. And she looked so beautiful. But she also looked quite messed up. Her long, black hair was tousled and spread across the ground. A shoulder strap of her wedding dress was torn and her bare breast glistened in the morning light. The cool chill had hardened her nipple. The short, white dress was smudged in every place. Creased in every place. It had been passionate love. They both loved that. Her sheer white nylons were dirty around her feet especially under her toes that  poked out of the sandals. She'd picked up a lot of dirt with those strappy high heels. Marina loved that, too. It made her feel wicked. The sandals were also covered with dust and dirt. Especially the slim heels which had sunk deep into the ground more than once. Sarah knew from experience that even the bedrock of these planets couldn't scratch the patent leather. They'd dust them off when they changed clothing.

A few morning clouds were drifting between her legs but weren't high enough to hide her pussy from view. The G string was still pulled to one side and going around her pouty pussylips. Her crotch was covered in dried cum.

Moving slightly Sarah felt that her own pussy was encrusted with just as much of her own cum. Her long wedding dress was just as crinkled and covered with smudges. Both shoulder straps were hanging loose around her arms and the neckline of the dress was now like a brassiere below her completely exposed breasts. Her nipples hard as well. She saw her tiara glistening through the haze a few steps behind Marina and got an imagination about how her blonde mane would possibly look like right now.

Stretching her right leg she kicked it a few times until the dress slid off and exposed her foot. Her peep toe was still on and her red toenails were a welcome red spot in the blue skies. Wriggling the toes of her other foot told her that it was bare. Curious for the location of her shoe she decided to get up.

She was used to the sight of one of their playgrounds. The deep scars their heels and sometimes their fingers dug on the ground. The wide streaks of bare, levelled terrain were some body part had swept along and sometimes piled up a new mountain range where it came to rest. The small, deep holes and the triangular depressions caused by their shoes. And of course some smoke and sometimes tiny fires. Her shoe stuck two steps behind her with its heel stabbed to the hilt into the soft ground. She tip toed up to it and slid her foot in again. Then she pulled the heel from the ground and made some soft stomps to adjust her foot inside. She could afford that considering that there was little life left around her. Usually giantesses were used to step lightly with elegant movements. It didn't help things that got underfoot or were too close to a footfall but when a giantess got rash she would easily wipe out any tiny life forms within a one hundred mile radius around the ground zero of each footfall.

Maybe her panting or the sound of her steps made Marina stir. After a few seconds she opened her eyes. She smiled as she saw her beloved Sarah standing close to her. Their eyes met and they seemed to melt in the morning sun for a short moment.

"Good morning, darling", Sarah greeted her. Marina answered with a yawn.

"Good morning, Sarah", she answered, stretched and got up before she continued.

"You look like a mess, lover. Did I do this? Show some modesty! Hide your boobs!"

They both laughed about it. But they also rearranged their clothes. At least somewhat.

For a few seconds they both looked down at the  Small pattern of brown, yellow and green squares. Agriculture.

Marina saw a grey patch next to the thin undulating line of a river. It's shape and size looked tempting and without a second thought she stepped on it. Châteaudun disappeared completely under the sole of her sandal. The few flocks of houses at the edge of the city were wiped out by the quake and the blast. Except for La Chapelle-du-Noyer which was  hit by the tip of her protruding big toe. About ten thousand people who had refused to flee squished in insignificance under the triangular sole of the titanic footwear.

Marina didn't twist nor did she press down. She just rested her foot in the place and took it away after she had watched her toes resting there for just two seconds. She wouldn't bother to show some effort as the tonnage of her sandal alone would've been sufficient to flatten the city without survivors.

"I love these sandals you wear", commented Sarah. "They make your feet so beautiful and your legs so long and sexy."

"I know, babe. That's why I choose the short dress for the wedding. Oh, it was a wonderful day and a perfect evening. Thank You, love!"

"Especially the evening. Though it was short. But I love Your dirty play. It was sooo pleasing..."

The young lovers turned to each other and embraced tenderly. Kissing each other they both felt now arousal raising in their loins.

"Please, step on a few more for me", Sarah asked.

"Hey, babies are not made with the foot, remember?", Marina teased.

Instead of an answer Sarah started another wet, lingering kiss.

"We're the dominant species in the galaxy. So our reproduction rate is secondary to our lust!", she whispered.

"I'll step on anything You want if you get me horny" Marina breathed into Sarah's ear.

"Let's jus redress... before...", the blonde answered and they turned around looking for something.

That something appeared a few seconds later. The inhabitants of Orleans had  a vision. A real flying saucer. The thing was hanging high above the city. About twenty miles high. It was white and ten miles in diameter. There was no glow or steam that could've given a hint about how the thing was defeating gravity. No one doubted that it was the UFO that had brought the titanesses to earth.

Those titanesses however proved that they were wrong within a few seconds. When they stepped up to the platform. The giant object was far too small to contain the two giantesses. Instead it hovered in front of them like a giant table. People in Orleans however were too distracted to notice this. Some fought for their lives in collapsed ruins. Everyone else stared in terror at the titanic feet that surrounded the city. The presence of the platform above kept the giantesses at a distance. But the reports of their footfalls took their toll out of the buildings.

 

*

 

When the giggles of the undressing giantesses thundered down from the upper atmosphere humanity knew that the nightmare was far from over. They watched their tormentors undressing and then putting on new clothes. Or rather... excuses for clothes.

 

Marina was wearing a bikini. At least it could be called a bikini technically speaking. In fact it was a collection of thin straps and three little pieces of cloth which struggled to keep her nipples and her pussylips covered.

People in Bonneval saw her looking down on them from high above. Then their sky was the worn, wooden sole of a shoe. The triangular shape with its round tip got ever larger before anyone could think of anything to protect themselves. Of course anything would've been futile as the whole town was trodden flat at the next moment. Her giant breasts jiggled from the report of the step and the crotch of the micro bikini got almost sucked into the camel toe of her pussylips is it did with every step. Bonneval was already compacted into a new layer of rock under the sole when the towering heel of the shoe was still sinking into the depths of the bedrock.

From Saint-Maur-sur-le-Loire and La Touche  a few survivors of the earthquake looked at the unbelievable shoe. A wooden mule complete with a thin high heel and it looked like made on earth. Shiny rivets fixed a single broad strap of golden leather with a huge golden clasp to the hard, wooden sole. The sole would've been a curved one inch platform and the heel was a four inch heel by human standards. The barefoot inside was featuring red painted toenails and a nice tan. It was the foot and the zoccolo of an Italian diva. And there was its counterpart that followed and crushed both villages together under the inobservant giantess.

Turning around the giantess stepped back to meet her lover. The flattening of half a dozen villages with the three footfalls she needed for the movement was too plain trivial to be ever mentioned in the news. Even Bullainville that was accidentally hit like a bull's eye by the heel got never mentioned again.

Instead the blonde giantess, Sarah, got all the attention, be it from humans or from Marina, her lover. Her feet were clad with wedge heeled platform sandals covered with cork. They also had a single, broad strap with a golden clasp but the leather was blood red just like the insole and her matching toenails. Walking towards her lover she wore a red triangle bikini that was clearly overloaded with the overwhelming set of boobs this giantess put on display.

These boobs bumped into the firm fun bags of her lover as the two embraced, still giggling.

"We have all the planet for ourselves! Isn't this just great?"

"Yes, babe. It's almost getting me horny. But lets hit the beach over there and just enjoy the sun for some time."

"Hey, of course, great! Come on!".

 

With that the giantesses turned northwest heading for the channel. For the first time they found a moment of time to have a look at the planet they were on.

"Wow, look!", Sarah alerted Marina and pointed to her right. "What a big little city!"

"Yeah. Let's be careful and keep a step distance so we can have it later."

They did as they said and saved the already damaged Paris from total destruction. Instead Le Mans met their feet. Sarah stepped squarely into it and her platform sandal made short work of it. With its four mile length and almost two mile  width it flattened most of the city in a single step. The small bits that weren't covered were just swept away by the gust of displaced air. The annihilation of villages and small towns under their relentless feet continued but as the crunching of towns was common practice by the giantesses now one cared to take notice of the many names that got wiped of the map. Within hours humanity had accepted that they were obliterated by the thousands and only a few people asked themselves how this could be possible. They knew the answer. The giantesses were a dominant species. And mankind was suddenly facing the savage law of the jungle. To the thousand who dared to ask why there was only one true answer. Because the giantesses lived conveniently at their leisure.

Reaching the coast at Caen Marina smiled down at the home of 100,000 people and just sat on the city.

"Hmmm...", she made as she ground her butt into the soft ground to cause some more of the tiny buildings to crumble at the touch of her pussylips. "Feels good to wear this stringy thing around my pussy", she cooed.

"Can't wait to taste them? How's their little nest?"

"A little bit on the soft side", she said, grinding her butt some more to finish off the last remains of the city.

"Just a distraction. Let's just chill out in the sun."

With that the tow laid down to enjoy the warm sun and the blue sky.

 

*

 

The hours passed uneventful. Just like the two had planned. In the afternoon however Marina found Sarah sound asleep. She watched her for some time. It was a beautiful sight. The sleeping beauty. Her peaceful face. A perfect body. And of course her mighty tits that had rolled to each side from their weight while the triangle bikini was clearly overloaded and stretched by their weight. It looked as if the thing would tear apart any moment whenever she took a deep breath in her sleep.

With a warm smile Marina got up silently. Careful not to disturb her with her shadow she passed around her and stepped into the shallow waters. As she kicked her footwear off her feet Le Havre crunched unnoticed before she put a foot into the channel.

Marina hadn't expected the small inlet to be deep. But it proved to be surprisingly shallow. As her foot sunk into the mud the water rose over the nail of her pinkie toe but no further. The ripples she caused travelled across the shallow puddle and she watched them interested. There were numerous small things swimming in the water and dancing on the ripples. She knew those were the ships of the tiny civilization but their miniscule size made them look like bits of dirt on the water. A few white ones looked like swimming grains of rice. If their broadside faced the little ripples they capsized and disappeared in the shallow water. Splashing her toes up and down she caused some cross seas and watched one ship after the other going down. She liked her size. It was good to belong to the dominant species and it was even better to know about one's power.

Sinking ships however wasn't too entertaining as they all disappeared within a few seconds. Looking around she thought about wading out into the open sea to test how deep it would get. But then it would be funnier to find out with Sarah.

Looking at her once again she couldn't help it but she was getting horny.

 

*

 

Crawling on all fours Marina got up to her lover's side. Carefully she loosened the little knot of the bikini top. Sarah's breathing quickly widened the strap and the soft flesh of her mighty breast sagged some more to the side. Tenderly she moved the triangle of cloth to the side and took the exposed nipple between her lips. The desired flesh was warm from the sun and had the decent taste of her lover's sweat. A soft moan escaped Sarah's lips while her nipples stiffened from the sudden stimulation. Sarah's sleeping form started to wiggle from Marinas assault. Her bum was grinding into the soft rock, her breath quickened and the musky scent of her aroused sex spread over the remains of Caen.

Marina allowed the sweet nipple to slip tenderly from her lips. "Oh my! Now look at that, a deep sleeper, now are we?"

Looking at Sarah's crotch Marina found her lover to produce a thin, dark line of wetness on her bikini bottom. But despite that she was showing no sign of waking up. Instead she rolled slowly towards Marina and her mighty breast rolled from her chest into the tiny landscape. Fascinated Marina watched the avalanche of titflesh smothering a small city and its surroundings under its soft tonnage.

A surprised but nonetheless pleased moan escaped Marina's lips. She enjoyed the display of casual destruction especially under such a desirable body part. The breast flattened more and more of the countryside while the sleeping giantess was totally unaware. Flocks of houses got rolled over only notable for Marina because she had her eyes close. And then the flesh of her hard nipple hit the ground. For a moment it seemed as if the ground could resist. But just when the breast started to give in it happened. Tiny cracks spread around the aroused nipple and it crushed itself deep into the bedrock displacing and compacting any material that tried to stop it. A tiny flock of houses survived the cracks and the quakes but was then inevitably flattened under the 3000 foot wide areola. After that the tit sagged and spread a little more before it came to a rest.

Marina was almost a little bit angry about her sleepy lover. This was their honeymoon after all.

"Now look what we have down here, such a naughty little girl", she commented the wet streak between her legs and with a coy smile she opened the upper knot of her bikini bottom. The strap slipped from her hips and the small triangle fell from her crotch. For a moment Marina lingered to enjoy the musky odour of the pussy she loved to pleasure. Then she kissed her lover's nether lips. With her tongue. And with passion.

Another moan was Sarah's response. This time loud and craving. Still half asleep she was horny enough to lift one leg to give her lover some better access to her honey pot. When her tongue delved in between her pussylips Sarah pushed her hips forward and moaned even louder. Looking up at her face Marina saw her grinding her bare tit across the ground to gain some more pleasure from crushing the unlucky landscape. Her eyes opened and she looked at her own tit watching her own desperate attempts to pleasure her nipple digging a deep furrow into the already flattened landscape.

"Oooh. What a wake up call", she cooed. "Just go on, please..."

Marina was eager to comply and happy to feel the first response of Sarah's love muscles against her tongue. When she felt Sarah's hand on her hip she flinched in surprise.

"Hush, there's no one here except us. Just want to give something back" Sarah gasped.

The sudden push from Sarah's hips was as well coming unexpected. Surprised Marina got shoved off and rolled over on her back.

When Marina's ass ground Saint Lo deep into the bedrock the inhabitants of Coutances still had at least some hope. Only those who survived the collapse of almost every building in town, of course. But when the two giantesses had mounted each other in a sixty nine position they suddenly started to roll in the ecstatic throes of heir love play.

The result was devastating for the whole landscape. Coutances found a quick end under Sarah's barefoot as she slammed it into the ground to push herself and her lover back towards the place were Caen had ceased to exist.

When they finally orgasmed with city shattering cries of pleasure the whole landscape was changed. Their feet had pounded deep impressions into the earth and the bedrock itself had sunk under their butts. Seawater was flooding into newly created ponds next to were a hand or foot had piled up new hills.

 

*

 

Tenderly caressing each other the two lovers were laying next to each other.  After a while Sarah started to rearrange her bikini. Marina however removed the skimpy thing that was hanging loosely from her body before she got up, slipped into her shoes and returned to the delivery tray.

"I love to taste you, babe", she cooed. "But I think it's time for us to taste our little planet. Don't you agree?"

Sarah lifted her head and looked a little worried.

"Isn't this a little too soon? We don't need to hurry. Do I have to get pregnant that soon?"

The flood of words betrayed her. Marina however stayed calm as she stepped up to the tray and entered commands.

"Hey, babe, don't worry.  It'll sure take more than one world to get you pregnant. I just want you to taste this." With that she took some silver object from the tray and turned back at Sarah.

"I can't believe you never tasted a little city. I think it's the best feeling a girl can experience. From them of course. Not from another girl...", she said and snickered.

Looking down she surveyed the landscape of France. They had already destroyed a small area but there was much left of it to the south. Marina walked slowly trying to cause only small earthquakes. At least compared to the damage she caused when she was walking casually. Of course the landscape was littered with villages and small towns but the giantess looked for something bigger. Indifferently they were crushed under her feet as she advanced to Bourges.

Bourges was large enough to catch her attention. The city with its suburbs was small enough to fit into a shoebox. But the device the giantess held was much smaller. About 70,000 people looked up in fear and awe at the giantess as she straddled the city with ease. Then she squatted down and the many inhabitants saw a giant ring between her fingers. It was about a mile in diameter and the giantess quickly lowered it over the downtown area of Bourges.

The giant ring crushed countless houses under its thick wall while people cried in terror or stared flabbergasted at the titanic pussy or the even larger tits in the sky.

The ring however produced a loud hum and people felt the floor vibrating beneath their feet. Their terror rose even if they had thought that couldn't be possible. Some unexplainable effect caused the air to become thick like jelly. People couldn't move and hardly breathe. A soft blue glow crept out of the ring and into the sky above the heart of the city. Within two seconds there was a blue, glowing bubble spanning across the city with its immobilized people.

Outside the ring people thought they had been spared when the giantess reached down. But as she grabbed the ring with two fingers the outer parts Bourges paid their death toll as her fingertips ground across the ground crushing dozens of houses before they touched the ring. Then - the ring was lifted.

Those who watched it rise into the sky with the hand of the giantess saw that the blue glow continued beneath the ring and that the ring contained a thin disc of former ground that carried the whole downtown area and most of the inhabitants of the city.

With unholy speed the giantess lifted her prey to her eyes. Scrutinizing the  many buildings held captive within the ring and its force field she was content with her choice.

"Mmmh... I'd like to taste your city myself. Your sparkling little buildings look really beautiful. I hope You'll be a delicious little morsel for Sarah. Please be as delightful as you can when she takes you." With that Marina stuck out her tongue and licked across the blue field over the city. People watched in terror but could hardly move within the field. Helplessly they watched waterfalls of saliva cascading down the blue field as if it was made of glass.

 

Marina was already walking back towards Sarah. Within the ring the city was save from destruction by hasty movements or just the concussions of her steps.

"Are You ready, little big one?", she asked Sarah.

"Marina, I don't know. I'll get myself dirty if  I taste one so soon. Can't I just wait", she pleaded.

"Hush, my dear. I know what I'm doing and I'm sure Your pussy knows much better how to keep clean than You do!"

With that Marina pushed her back.

"Here... have a look at it. Its waiting for you", she said and put the ring on Sarah's flat stomach.  The blonde giantess could hardly see it as she tried to peek through between the expanse of her breasts.

Placing a warm kiss on Sarah's navel Marina started to caress her lover some more.  While Sarah was still looking at the blue hemisphere her breathing got deeper and her nipples hardened. Without stopping to kiss her Marina straddled Sarah's legs and started to move forward. Her kisses got closer to the little sphere and when she kissed her way around the well placed toy she felt her right tit slide into the gap between her legs. Moving forward she ground her huge fun bag all over Sarah's crotch. And at the same time Sarah responded to the pleasure she received by opening her legs.

Continuing with her play Marina kissed her way across Sarah's bikini covered breasts and just before she reached the nipples she felt the cloth being dragged away. Sarah moaned eagerly when her nipples received the attention she longed for. The giantesses hardly noticed how small the little bit of city looked when it suddenly got framed by Marina's heavy breasts. Wedged in by the enormous tits the little city was nothing but a little trinket in the three mile long cleavage.

Kissing passionately the giantesses strained the little force field to the max . They could feel it giving in slightly.

"Please... be careful. I don't want to be dirty", Sarah pleaded.

"Don't worry lover. You'll delight in what's gonna happen.", Sarah reassured her. And with that they parted their kiss.

Marina breathed warm across her body as she moved south. Then she took the hemisphere and used her free hand to spread Sarah's pussylips. They parted easily with a nice amount of wetness between them. Marina took the device and placed it flat onto the spread pussylips. Sarah flinched as it touched her pussy but then she held still. "It's warm..." she commented with some doubt in her voice.

A small movement of Marina's index finger on the ring activated a function of the device. The glow disappeared and the round patch of city was suddenly applied to Sarah's pussylips like a seconds skin.

Watching Sarah's face Marina removed the device. And of course the humongous twat did what it did every day. It closed. Slowly.

Marina watched as the carpet of glistening, sparkling buildings got tucked in and squished by the closing labia.  It lasted no longer than three seconds before only a fine mist of silvery dust drifted in front of Sarahs wrinkled and swollen pussylips.

"Ooooh", made her lover and she watched a slight shiver. "Want some more", Marina asked huskily.

"Yes... please..."

Once again Marina took the way to Bourges. Of course it was beyond her consideration to pay attention to the ground she walked upon. Villages she had missed on her first tour found their demise under her shoes.

Bourges looked strange with it's centre gone and already consumed. Marina had to take a closer look to select an area with at least somewhat promising bits of civilisation. As she took this load of cityscape into the device she knew that Bourges was depleted of sufficiently built constructions. So there was only one last benefit to get from it. Marina enjoyed what little resistance there was to be felt as Bourges crunched under her shoe on her way back. Stepping on depleted cities always kept her from accidentally trying to use them again.

"I never thought it would taste that goood, Marina", was Sarah's response after she applied the next piece of city carpet to her labia. This time she took Sarah's hand and guided her lover to keep herself spread open. The city-carpet with its countless houses got immediately stuck to the wetness that had spread all over her labia.

"Now try to do it yourself. And slowly... to get the most out of it", Marina said tenderly before she got up again to find another city.

Sarah shivered from the pleasure she felt. She kneaded her breasts with one hand while she felt the sensations of the tiny city at the entrance of her pussy. The vibrations shook tiny buildings off the layer city carpet and they usually tumbled deeper into her twat. As they smashed to bits on the undulating cliffs of her vaginal walls she felt them as delightful tickles. And when the sensations slowly subsided after a few seconds she instinctively did the right thing. She bounced her butt on the ground causing an avalanche of buildings to slide into her. The sudden clench of her love muscles surprised her but was nonetheless a lustful, pleasing sensation. She knew that she had just squished thousands of people with her wet cunt just for a wicked moment of lascivious joy.

"More... more", she pleaded and Marina returned just in time to prevent her from coming down. Another collection of tiny buildings found its way into her crotch.

"Thank You, Marina", she gasped almost unable to speak. "I never expected this to feel so... goood." The throes of passion on her face told Marina enough.  There were so many games she wanted to teach her. And the next one would be wicked...

As expected it didn't take Sarah too long to squelch another fifty thousand souls with her voracious cunt.

 

*

 

The doomed people that got trapped within the device and its force field went through hell within seconds. They felt the world shift, spin and fall around them but couldn't move from the spot within the city. Only a few had a clue what the sudden dim light around them meant.

Suddenly the buildings glowed for a second. After that people were unable to move anything about them. Doors remained opened or closed just like the windows. Some strange force was kind of freezing the buildings. With a jolt the captured city was freed from the force field and it got brighter as the hand disappeared. Most people screamed when they realised where the giantess had placed them.

The sudden tilt of the ground made them stumble and fall. Immediately the weaker buildings leaned over and started to fall into the abyss below them. The thick, musky odour of the titanic cunt almost condensed on the windows. Cracks spread everywhere on the ground and the heartbeat of the giantess raced like a small ripple across the cityscape, cracking it even more. The enormous size however kept many people from realising where they were and what was about to happen. A few calm ones saw the fingers that spread the enormous cunt, the terrifying, puckered clit that quivered above and the wet cleft of her twat below.

Of course the giantess wouldn't hold still. After her lover had removed the ring she continued to grind her butt and gyrate her hips. Her thunderous moans and sighs vibrated all through the city deafening the tortured victims.

Her lascivious movements brought pandemonium over her victims. Houses were torn from the ground and tumbled into the cunt, tearing others with them. Any human building should've crumbled into gravel but the reinforced houses suffered only minor damages. Until they hit the pussy. Reinforced or not the body of the giantess was still superior and many buildings cracked, crushed and crumbled when they hit her. The wreckage spewed people along with furniture, papers, carpets and everything else into the sparkling rain of glass splinters.

But everything that fell including those buildings that didn't crumble completely, soon got stuck to the thick layer of fragrant pussyjuice on the walls. The buildings slid down sweeping those in their path into the honey pot at the bottom of the giant snatch. Soon less than half of the buildings was still in place on the city carpet across her labia. People thought they were granted a few seconds of rest. But realized they were wrong when they felt the sudden, brute acceleration force of her hips pushing up. And then going down again. People lost their grip and hung in the air before gravity hurried to return them to the cityscape. When the titanic ass thundered into the ground below whatever remained stuck on her labia got torn off and slid into her vagina. The rain of airborne people and even car wrecks hit one moment later. Cries were cruelly silenced when their originators either splattered on a piece of city or plunged into her thick slime where they struggled for air. But they weren't granted enough lifetime to suffocate. With wet, sloshing noises the fingers parted from the giant pussylips. Thick strings of love juice tore between cunt and fingertips and the titanic cleft started to close.

An unholy force was exerted deep beneath the doomed humans. The whole crotch deformed and bulged. A thunderous moan washed over them and the titanic cunt clenched. It worked like a garbage compactor, only faster. Love juice welled up and within a second everything at the entrance of her cunt was squashed flat and ground into the slime. Bodies squished and turned into reddish streaks within the love juice. Cars got flattened and spewed a few bubbles of air and of course the remaining houses and ruins succumbed to the forces of the lustful giantess.

Those who held themselves on her labia or were at least stuck there were granted a second of survival. Or prolonged suffering. After that a second contraction of the gigantic pussy closed the gap between the swollen pussylips. There was no pressure. Just the adhering forces of the slime covered pussylips and their terrific mass. None of her toys could resist even this slightest touch.

 

*

 

Sarah felt all the tasty little things squishing in and around her cunt. But it wasn't enough. She was far from pleased but once again out of toys to taste.

"Marina, please... this is sooo fucking goood... but I need more..."

"Yeah babe, I believe that... but I think its your turn now..."

Hearing Marina's words Sarah lifted her head in disbelief. But indeed she found Marina spread eagled on her back with  the device waiting on her stomach.

"Let's make it last some longer, babe. I wanna have some fun, too. I promise You won't be disappointed..." she cooed.

"Please, oh, please, Marina, you can't leave me craving like that. Please... finnish me off?"

"Nuh-uh... my turn, big babe!"

With a desperate moan Sarah rolled around to get on all fours. At least there were already houses within the device. With a desperate sigh she applied it to Marina's pussy. But as if to mock her Marina immediately used her well skilled love muscles. The carpet of houses got sucked in as she somehow retracted her pussy before she clenched and produced a little puff of glamour over her grinding pussy.

"Hmmm... one", she moaned, "two more to come".

Craving for more pleasure Sarah realized that it was just fair if she pleased Marina before she could hope to get some more. Crawling over to the fertile grounds south of the tray she wanted to take the first available city of sufficient size. As she found one however her own desire for the pleasurable crunches in her pussy had grown much too strong to pass it away to Marina. Lover or not she wanted this one for herself.

Craving for pleasure she crawled over it. The next city was right at hand but before she placed the device into its centre she looked under her body and peeked through her cleavage at the city beneath her.

Her aversion of getting dirty was gone. Without hesitation she reached into her crotch and spread herself open before she brought her cunt down. With the swollen labia far from being stretched the diamond shape of her pussy still reached a wingspan of one and a half mile. Vendôme was a perfect match in form and size.

Stringy, whitish globs of pussyjuice fell from the skies. The impacts of these 250 foot wide slops of  giantess fragrance preceded the arrival of the giant crotch.

Her ass cheeks hit first. Two miles apart they framed the town with its16.000 inhabitants. Some of them were stupid enough to hope that her ass would keep her pussy away from them. But they were wrong. The firm ass got squashed into the ground and half a second later the widespread pussy covered the city. Like a pink sky it came down and put them in darkness. Immediately the thick, cum smeared labia crushed all of the outskirts and almost the whole centre. A little patch of buildings right under the entrance to her pussy survived for another moment until the giantess withdrew her fingers. As she did her pussylips tried to close. And there was nothing that could hinder them. Grinding across the former city they smeared the already flattened remains while the few buildings under her pussy got mashed by the closing pussy entrance.

The giantess had closed her eyes and moaned as she ground her pussy over the landscape she had already wiped clean of any live forms.

The feeling had been great. As short as it had lasted it had been the best moment of pleasure she had received from humans until then. She was even tempted to take the one in front of her, too as she wanted to feel it again. But she truly loved Marina and so she applied the device and got the desired fruit for Marina.

She knew what the tinies had to expect from her. Marina was the smaller one. Sarah was almost a head taller and though they were both slim figured Sarah was obviously more massive. Starting with her breasts which were amazingly big and firm even for a giantess end ending with her feet that were two numbers bigger. Marina however was stronger. She moved her well toned body with graceful elegance when she walked and Sarah felt a little clumsy next to her. They admired each other for their respective benefits.

When she tenderly spread Marina's pussy to apply the device the alluring fragrance of her lover's pussy wafted up to her. What an honour for them to be a tribute to her eager pussy. Marina was really skilled with it. She could suck a finger dry off her own juices with it. Sarah liked to feel it' puckering contractions during orgasm. But to the tiny city it would be a giant compactor. She didn't hesitate to see if she was right. Removing the ring she was eager to see how Marina would play with it. Watching her Pussy she squatted down and was almost surprised to find her own middle finger deep within her own dripping pussy.

Marina's pussylips had relaxed a little but with an excellent example of body control Marina's strong pussy remained open. The little city carpet adhered to her wet pussylips. But on the slick ravines it slowly started to slide down. Down and into the waiting abyss of her cunt. The vibrations of a pleasured sigh accelerated the process and the landscape broke in half over her pussy. Chunks and little buildings broke off each side and dropped into the waiting cunt.

Marina did what was natural for a giantess. She gave a squeeze with her love muscles.

Sarah loved to watch what happened and she knew Marina loved to give her a show. Pussy watching they called it. The bottom of Marina's love tunnel lifted the clutter of half demolished buildings up where the roof of her snatch was coming down to greet it. When the pink walls met they squelched buildings, cars and of course invisibly to the giantesses a few hundred surviving people into slimy mud. With a smacking sound the pussy relaxed and widened again showing thick strings of mucus with murky knobs of squashed remains. But her cunt wasn't done yet. Immediately more buildings slid over the edge and tumbled into the wetness of Marina's cunt. A moan testified that she loved the soft sensations she felt from it. A few moments she managed to hold back before she clenched her pussy again. This time she used different muscles and  the sidewalls of the giant pussy closed. With relish Marina used her control over her pussy to crush the brittle structures.

 

*

 

The next morning started slow. Both giantesses were lazy to get up. When Marina finally got up she needed several tender tricks before Sarah opened her eyes.

"Good morning", she said and they kissed. Knowing Sarah well enough Marina gave her a few minutes until she sat up and yawned.

"So what's the program for today", Marina asked a little impatient and full of energy.

"Sight seeing", Sarah said after a few seconds and her voice sounded quite determined.

"Sight seeing", Marina asked.

"Yap. We hired this planet for our honeymoon and I want to have a look at it before we play. So today we will go for a walk and have a look around."

"Okay. Allright. We'll do", Marina accepted. She knew she had to when Sarah was determined like she was now.

With that in mind Sarah ordered their outfit. Very short jean shorts, pink flip-flops and a pink bikini top for Marina, a jeans shirt just as short as Marina's shorts, a pair of wooden mules with a red strap and a matching red tank top for herself.

Except for the provocatively short skirt and shorts they found their attire rather modest. At first Marina was a little bit disappointed about this but that changed when Sarah bend down to adjust the strap of a shoe. The short skirt was nicely exposing the red silk of Sarah's G string.

Moments later the young couple was holding hands as they took the first steps of their sight seeing tour.

Sarah liked the idea of being modest for a day. Gently and considerate she avoided the usual strong concussions they caused with each step. It didn't occur to her that there was simply no way to be gentle for a being of her size. With each step there were thousands of prayers and curses going up and echoing down from the sole and the heel of her shoe. Countless villages and settlements were just too small to gain her attention and with innocent steps the unaware giantesses crushed them indifferently into the bedrock of their footprints. To them it was just a sight seeing trip.

 

*

 

Sarah was almost startled when she felt Marina's hands. The moment her lover touched her she knew what was going to happen. Marina's hands moved gently towards her breasts. With a quick motion she rushed her fingers over the massive swell of her bosom before her hands made her way down and under her shirt. Then they travelled up and she knew she couldn't resist anymore. "Let' have a little love in this place. Right above this city... "

She couldn't tell how Marina did this but whenever she made one of her spontaneous advances Sarah could immediately feel the wetness between her legs. Marina's hands hadn't even been close to her crotch and she felt her pussylips rubbing softly against each other as they slid on a thin layer of love juice. Any hesitant thoughts were washed away by the sudden flood of feelings. It felt so good to be wanted, caressed and loved. She just couldn't wait any longer. Moaning softly Sarah removed her top to expose her naked breasts to her lover.

Gently the two lovers dropped to their knees, bodies still interlocked in a fierce embrace and quite furiously kissing each other.

Their clothing already in disarray, privacy all but forgotten it was quite apparent what would follow next.

The world watched in muted horror as their fondling and kissing intensified with each passing minute, the outline of their swollen sex drawn against the soaking wet cloth of their panties, looming over the doomed metropolis.

Like a predator seeking its pray Marina dove for her price, ravaging her lovers breasts. Sarah moaned in delight. Marina's wild antics made her feel so loved, so needed and so voluptuous

"Marina! No! You aren't a baby", she said half heartedly. Forgetting any restraints about the tiny civilization Sarah squatted down. In part because her knees started to buckle and in part because she was craving to grind her pussy against whatever she could reach within the next seconds. Thousands of people could only look in muted horror as the soaking wet panty clad crotch of the blond giantess crushed into the cityscape.

Almost desperate for the pleasing crunch against her pussy Sarah noticed that she was still wearing her silken string. Almost angry at herself she raised her hips again and found a finger to hook into the inhibiting piece of cloth. Impatiently she dragged it to the side exposing her glistening wet pussylips. Using the same hand she peeled herself open and slid forward. For a short moment she presented the pink folds of her dripping wet vagina to thousands of her victims. Thick globs of stringy, whitish cum slid across her sex and a huge drop got longer and longer as it swung on half a mile of  mucus before it tore off and fell. It crushed two neighbourhoods as it's slimy mass splattered across the ground. Then the pussy came down again. The mini skirt fluttered exposing her crotch and ass to every eye in Europe. Then the rim of the jeans skirt hit the ground shutting down all light. The humungous cunt hit an instant later.

Sarah shuddered at the sensation as so many little things were squished flat under her naked pussy. Gyrating her hips she smeared her pussylips across even more cityscape grinding it without concern against her sex just to prolong her pleasure.

After a short moment of pleasure for Sarah there wasn't much left of the city. But Marina didn't fail to achieve her part of the death toll as she straddled her lover to present her waiting pussy just above her face. The giant flip flops compacted a few almost unscathed suburbs under Marinas unforgiving weight. The girls however had no eye for that. Sarah got back on her feet and squatted in front of Marina to eat her out. Within seconds Sarah was busy to explore the dripping folds of Marina's cunt with her tongue while her fingers were busy to pleasure herself. Sloshing in her wet twat she produced shiploads of cum and her vigorous movements  spread it in thick, devastating cum bombs across the city. It didn't take long before Marina's knees got weak and she collapsed from a whacking orgasm. Sarah needed a moment longer before she drowned even the last remains of what had been downtown under a thick layer of love juice as she came..

"I can't believe I did that", Sarah mumbled panting.

"Oh no, and now look at what you did to that city I was going to watch! It's all flat and wasted under us!", she pouted.

Marina just giggled. "Sorry, babe. But You're just too sexy when you're exploring these little things."

"Sexy? Look at me! I'm completely smeared. Your cum has dribbled all over my boobs and my pussy is full of smeared city", Sarah wailed.

Using the ring on her finger she ordered the ship to bring up the transporter disk. It appeared and after another command it extracted the shower pole. Taking off her murk covered mini skirt Sarah moved under the warm shower too clean off the traces of their love play.

"Hmmm.... I like what I see babe. Did I tell you that you've got the biggest tits on the whole planet?"

"Hey, stop it Marina! Girl, are you ever satiated? I need a break right now. So can't You please get Your hands off me?"

"Shhh... babe, I'm already gone. No need to get angry with me", Marina said retreating. She collected her jeans shorts from the ground and disposed them on the disk. With a sigh she looked at the settling sun.

 

To Sarah's chagrin Marina was far from done with her advances, striking when Sarah least expected it, waiting for her prey to lower its defences she abode her time.

A great many of humanities city fell on that day, buried under the bodies of two thrashing beauties. Sarah took all of this with a grain of salt. Oh, she certainly liked it to a certain extent but Marina just went a wee bit to far with her advances, always assaulting her when she finally found the time to actually explore one of those peculiar little structures... She couldn't explain why she simply couldn't resist Marina's advances. As soon as she touched her in that special way she was only thinking with her clit.

She didn't have it in her heart to tell her off, but having all those tiny buildings and vehicles stuck inside her sex, coated in her encrusted love juices certainly wasn't the kind of experience she expected on her honeymoon. But then again she loved Marina and she gladly remembered all these beautiful occasions when Marina had driven her high with a new kind of lewd and unexpected play.

But enough was enough. "I just want to sleep Marina and my feet hurt from all the walking!" She really wasn't in the mood for another round today, 7 times in a row was far more then enough for one day! Lover or not, she wanted to sleep! And the little mountain rage to her left looked as good as any other sleeping place to her tired mind right now.

With a yawn she got down on her knees and then spread her body over countless square miles of countryside. Not without flattening the usual number of cities and villages. Fascinated Marinah watched how Sarah's boobs had some kind of a magic attraction to tiny cities. Once again one of her heavy fun bags rolled over a city as Sarah turned to find a comfortable position. When her lover came to rest the city had completely disappeared und her naked tit.

 

*

 

"Do I really have to wear this? The shoes I can kinda understand..."

"Yeah, I really love you wearing high heels. They make you even bigger and love your majestic strides when you're wearing them", Marina fell in and got carried away. Sarah however was complaining about the white latex dress that belonged to a fetish nurse outfit Marina was expecting her to wear.

"Marina... I really love you but... can't we do it like a normal couple at least once? This is our honeymoon. I want it to be memorable, not just some... orgy!"

"Vanilla sex?" As her tongue formed the words Marina was already feeling hasty to say that. After all it was Sarah's honeymoon, too and Marina knew she was the one to rush things and often suppressing Sarah's ideas.

"I don't need a dress to look lovely, Marina", Sarah said with unusual confidence.

Seeing her like this Marina smiled. "Okay big girl. You got it", she said warmly. "Let's have a little fun the way you like it."

 

*

 

 

The day before had brought the first quakes. Booms like distant thunder and the ground shook slightly. Sometimes just enough to rattle glasses in the cupboard. The night had been calm.

People watched the news. Only a few left the city heading east. It was just too unbelievable. Rumours spread that it was all a trick from the government. Many realised that there was no protection. At least they thought they'd realized.

The strong quakes in the morning were unexpected. And then again they were not.

It was one thing to realize ones helplessness. It was a different thing to stay calm and wait for ones fate at the sight of imminent death.

When the enormous silhouettes got visible through the haze Budapest panicked. Too late in every respect.

 

*

 

Holding hands Sarah and Marina sauntered slowly into another part of the continent. "Hmm... babe I love the way your gait makes your breasts sway" Marina sighed without taking her eyes off them.

They were both well equipped but Sarah's enormous rack was very likely to put that of any other giantess to shame. And besides it was always more interesting to watch another giantess' bare breasts than her own.

Sarah loved the attention. Her nipples hardened  She liked to go naked. It felt good to have a warm sun shining on her body and it felt even better to feel the unrestrained movements of her breasts. The jiggles caused by the report of each footfall and the slow swaying motions from her slow gait. They felt warm when they snuggled together every few steps and Marina's obvious lust for them was another turn on. Once again she felt her pussylips smearing her natural lubrication between them as her movements made them slide against each other.

Looking down in anticipation she scanned the ground. It was speckled with different shades of green intermitted by tan rectangular shapes. The common land use of civilization. And it was littered with the little, greyish spots of towns. Even the larger ones small enough to be completely covered by her big toe. With their buildings so small they looked like someone had strewn a pinch of sand into the green landscape. Not the places they were looking for. Unconcerned about the loss of these useless city sprouts she watched each of her steps smother a few under her barefoot as they moved on. They were looking for bigger things.

Of course it didn't take long for them to find these. Marina's gaze fell upon a larger patch of grey. With its diameter just a bit larger then her foot was wide it got her attention and she was pleased to see the little shapes of houses. They were the tiniest little cubes and rectangular shapes they could make out from their standing height. This one had just reached the concentration of live that made it worth to reap.

"Hmmm, look... an appetizer. Wanna take it?" Marina offered her found to Sarah.

"You'll give me the first?", Sarah said, stopped and turned towards her lover with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"'f'cause I will", Marina whispered and the two giantesses embraced softly for a tender kiss.

"I'm already wet", Sarah whispered after their lips finally parted.

"Then enjoy...", Marina encouraged her lover.

With two careful steps so as not to trash the little things with the reports of her footfalls Sarah straddled the city. Marina moved behind her and started to caress her girlfriend. Gently her fingers moved across her back, her neck and down her collarbone until her hands were overwhelmed with the task to contain the overabundant amount of titflesh Sarah willingly offered with a deep moan.

After enjoying Marina's gentle kneading for a few seconds Sarah was eager to get her appetizer. Slowly she kneeled down always making sure her crotch would hover exactly over the small city. It's little expanse fit comfortably between her legs. When Marina had followed her movement and was kneeling over her calves Sarah bent forward to get down on all fours. Her breasts became pendulous and slapped together as Marina was unable to reach them any longer. But she made up for it as she gently caressed Sarah's back and firm butt.

 

*

 

Step by step the giantesses got closer. Their slow gait made each pair of humongous tits sway seductively and many men couldn't help but stare at the well shaven pussies they presented fourteen miles above the ground. But their was little time to stare up at their overwhelming nudity.

Their tremendous size made their advance a matter of seconds. They would've been even faster than that if they had taken full grown steps instead of their short sauntering ones. But with over four miles in length their feet couldn't cover less than five miles per step. Small towns found themselves in their path. People looked up in a moment of horror looking into the smiling face of a giantess who either overlooked their whole existence or even threw an indifferent glance at them before her next casual step brought her foot over their homes. Less than half a second later they were trodden flat beneath whatever part of the barefoot squashed them into the bedrock.

Their footfalls though soft and languid took their toll out of the buildings in Budapest. But those who tried to get out of them now would've never gotten out if the giantesses had just walked across the capital of Hungry. Instead they stopped. Thunderous words deafened the threatened people. And then the blonde straddled the metropolis.

Those who could see her face above her enormous breasts saw her looking down with lust. Others had no doubt about her intentions at the sight of a titanic cunt with lips swollen from arousal and a pair of hardened nipples on top of her unbelievable breasts. Some wondered how she could be aroused while others couldn't imagine how she could hope to satisfy her desire. Only a few realized that she was just about to scratch her itch at their expense.

It got dark in her shadow when she got down on all fours.

 

*

 

Feeling the weight of her pendulous boobs Sarah looked under herself and smiled. The town would've been too small to get her attention but now it was welcome to be just in the right place.

"Please hold this for me. I'll pick it up later", she purred before she lowered her right breast on it. The town covered an area smaller than her areola and when her swollen nipple hit the ground the town had already completely disappeared beneath the curvature of her boob. But there was so still much more titflesh about to come down and half a second later Sarah's titanic tit had squashed the town into a rock hard imprint and the whole mass of titflesh had spread and come to rest on the countryside around the annihilated city. In fact she had deposited a whole mountain  on top of the little community. That single tit spread two and a half miles in diameter where its base rested on the ground and still the bulky shape was stacked one and a half mile high to her ribcage. 

But Sarah's had already lost her attention for the little town. After all it was flat by then. Instead she closed her eyes and felt Marina's gentle hands on her butt.

"I'll guide you down, babe. Kiss them for me...", Marina said with a voice that told that she was eager to watch.

Instead of an answer Sarah shifted her rear. Grinding her calves over the ground she made herself ready. Marina's hands gently pushed her down and she was eager to comply.  She shuddered in pleasant surprise when Marina's finger suddenly pushed her love button and rubbed along the length of her pussylips. In response she felt her pussy opening for the kiss she intended to give. Keeping her promise she raised her breasts from the ground as she sat up to get her pussy in position. The further she lowered her sex the more her pussy opened.  Marina's hands caressed her firm ass cheeks and signalled softly to slow down her descent. Shuddering in anticipation she couldn't believe that Marina was able to do something slow.

And then she felt it. A soft touch against her left pussylip. One moment later the same soft sensation on part of her right labia. Unable to resist any longer she moaned and pressed down. For an instant the was the unbelievable sensation of  some  creamy kind of foam that was quickly melting away under her greedy twat. She felt her own wetness spreading under her pussylips and eager for more touch she rotated her hips to smear herself across the carpet of life. Her love muscles pumped deep inside sucking the remains of the brayed city into the deadly cunt before the giantess felt the landscape giving in under her butt.

But of course she was far from satiated. Moaning again she looked down between her enormous breasts. There was another portion of ambrosia in the shadow of her pubes.

With a wet sound her labia parted from the ground. Powerful movements of her thighs pushed her titanic body forward until her one and a half mile long snatch was positioned over the remaining part of the city centre. In anticipation her love muscles clenched causing a thick, stringy blob of cum to well out and drip slowly into the carpet of doomed civilization. The bulbous drop was five hundred foot in diameter and the creamy tail still two hundred foot wide. Retarded by it's stringy consistency it poured down rather slow but when it hit the ground it was like a bomb. Several million tons of  cum hit what was left of Budapest. Another clench of the deadly twat poured another million tons and the thick slobber sloshed through the city turning it into a lake of sludge. But before it could spread completely the gaping cunt came down a second time. Like a gaping maw of sex the cunt had opened when the giantess pressed it down again. Once again she enjoyed the sensation on her wide spread labia when thousands of houses crunched sensually under her voluptuous cunt. Once again she gyrated her hips smearing her pussylips into a few remaining parts of Budapests centre and it did the trick. With a shudder she came. Her cry of joy killed people with it's volume not to mention the suburbial dwellings that suffered heavy damage from her vibrating voice. Once again her love muscles clenched and unclenched sucking in some of the city sludge she had produced and she loved to feel just that. Another orgasmic shiver rocked her body and she pressed down even harder and with a final crunch of bedrock the fate of Budapest was sealed.

 Then her pussy parted from the ground with a slurp. Panting she got once again aware of her surroundings. Marina's hands were gently squeezing her breasts. She must've been doing this all through her orgasm but she just had been unaware of it.

"Thank you", she whispered and looked up at her lover with gleamy eyes.

"Please, Sarah, I wanna take one, too", Marina pleaded instead of an answer.

"Yes", Sarah moaned and got up. Turning towards her lover she kissed her passionately while they stumbled across the landscape oblivious to the additional destruction they caused with their ungentle footfalls.

Finally they parted and scanned the ground for another target. They saw some smaller ones. But they wanted one that allowed a climax. And they found it to the south. Thirty steps away. Belgrade. Their feet took the way with ease and left thousand foot deep depressions in the flat landscape. Szeged would've been an interesting toy for Sarah but with the rare chance of watching Marina do a slow one she stepped on the home of 170,000 with no regret.  The mountains of  Fruska Gora barely reached 1750 foot in height. That was less than toe height to Marina who crushed its eastern part under her foot as she casually obliterated Novi Sad with about 200 thousand souls. When her foot lifted the waters of the Danube streamed into her footprint. The giantess had turned the mountains into a lake.

 

*

 

"What a babe!" Karel couldn't help to think that at the sight of the naked beauty. Of course there was another one walking next to her. But to him she was the one. The other was taller, had fuller breasts and longer legs. But to him the raven-haired was the perfect girl. She walked so self content with elegant moves. Her face was lovely but with a determined beauty he had never seen before. Of course she was well equipped with a set of firm boobs. And the swayed contrary to the swing of her hips. Her slim waists and her bellybutton on her perfect tummy were equally alluring and  between her slightly toned legs he saw a clean shaven sex without the slightest flaw. Her gait looked heavenly and she took smooth strides in his direction. Her proud breasts swayed invitingly and he longed to touch them. Her pussy seemed to suck its own lips in the absence of a fitting toy. It looked as muscular as the girl it belonged to.

He wished to caress that girl. Pleasure himself in pleasuring her. He longed to pinch her hard nipples and squeeze her firm breasts. He would caress her thighs and that firm butt. He would carefully lick her navel. And then - how would it feel to let his finger explore her depths? How would it fell to enter her? Would she welcome him with milking clenches of that strong pussy?

His thoughts raced. But so did the people around him. And even faster were the giantesses he saw. When it got difficult to keep his stance on the swaying ground he noticed that he was already looking way up at the mesmerizing beauty. And when he saw her moving that enormous thigh he got a sudden apprehension of her size. He couldn't put it into numbers. But he got a grasp of what would be needed to give her pleasure. And he made the ultimate discovery that he was simply inadequate. As inadequate as a single sperm that was trying to pleasure a woman. And he didn't even know how close he came to the scale of himself to the mighty giantess. Another concussion threw him off his feet. Her face disappeared behind her breasts. Tears blurred his vision. But the shadow of her foot was unmistakeably. He raised his tiny arms in the time she needed to tread. Then his tiny live got squished along with a few thousand other inhabitants of his town. One and a half second later Marina raised her foot to take another step towards Belgrade.

 

*

 

Arriving at the little patch of grey both giantesses were excited about the city and more than indifferent about the ring of satellite towns and suburbs they stepped on to get there. These areas were as worthless to them as barren land. At their size the carpet of family homes was paper thin and they knew how sparsely inhabited the buildings were.

Unable to receive even the slightest sensation from it and without any other designated purpose they abandoned it to their heedless footsteps or whatever kind of doom their careless motions would cause to it.

Marina felt a warm feeling when Sarah kissed the back of her neck. With some cozy movements she snuggled up to her lovers warm and soft breasts. She couldn't tell why she loved Sarah's towering size. Maybe because she wished herself to be that big. Sarah's caressing hands reminded her that not everything about her was small. She was glad to be more than a handful.

"Don't be shy", Sarah encouraged her. "I know you will like it."

Instead of an answer Marina stepped forward and straddled the city. She was rarely in the mood to do it like this. But Sarah made her hot by getting off that fast. Excited she looked down at the city. Like a grey fur of buildings it covered a little part of the landscape. For a moment she thought about what it really was. A city with countless houses that had been built with hard work. That had been filled with valuable things. Things the little people had built and gathered within decades. But to her these were only particles of dust. Whatever they had made was useless to her. That city however would provide a delightful sensation when her pussy savoured it. Pleasure was the only thing it could give to a giantess. And there was no reason to deny it to herself to spare something that was otherwise useless. Wasn't it even more wicked to consume a few billion work hours just for a moment of joy?

Sarah's middle finger gave the answer. It ran along the length of her pussy and Marina felt how her snatch opened eagerly after the sticky wetness in between had been parted by her lovers gentle stroke. With a deep moan she squatted down over her toy and threw an impudent look at her waiting pussy. Spreading her legs she lowered her knees and then forced her feet out to sit on her haunches. Now her pussy was even closer to the city and all around her little puffs of dust marked that she had just bulldozed hundreds of houses that had been close but not close enough to the downtown area . A final movement made her firm butt slide in between her calves and also served to spread her pussy some more. And then she touched.

Of course it wasn't her first time. She done it that way before. But still it was different. Even more sexy. Maybe because Sarah was gently fondling her breasts from behind. Maybe because she felt Sarah's own heavy fun bags nestling softly against her head. Like an orgasmic tingle the crumpling of countless tiny buildings stimulated her cunt and it's swollen labia.

Though she had planned something else Marina couldn't help but clench her love tunnel. The movement dragged her labia across the ground and crushed several houses that had been spared until then right beneath the wide entrance to her vast cunt. She shuddered from the pleasure and eager for more she lifted her sex from the ground. With powerful movements she pushed one knee and then the other knee forward. Just far enough to cover another part of the city with her cunt. Once again she bore down on it and once again she shuddered from the sensation. The horny giantess had no regret for the human civilisation. With another impudent move she positioned her cunt over another part of Belgrade. And with an obscene moan she lowered herself again. This part of Belgrade was flattened in a thick layer of Marina's cream that started to drip from her pussy. And still she was not satiated. Getting more and more wet she repeated her obscene masturbation three more times. Thick globs of cum splattered into the doomed city and ever more of her fragrant love juice got pumped out by her love muscles. Her naughty moans echoed all over Europe and when she saw that she was running out of city she furiously fingered her clit before she pressed her cunt down one last time. With immediate success. Once again she shuddered and moaned before she climaxed. Her naughty pussy clenched. The power of her contractions squirted pussyjuice out from under her pussylips. Then a different contraction sucked it back in before it got squeezed out again. Tears of joy were running down Marina's cheeks as she enjoyed a mind blowing orgasm for half a minute. Then she came down slowly. She felt lewd. Wicked. And pleased. Sarah caressed her back tenderly.

"Thank you", Marina whispered. "With you around it's the greatest thing that can happen to a woman." Her knees were weak as she got up and turned to Sarah for a long lasting kiss.

 

When they finally parted from their embrace Marina looked down. The city was destroyed. Not that she could've expected anything else. A small river she didn't notice before was filling the double imprints left by her but with water. Her thick slime covered the places she had squashed under her cunt. Her ass had flattened so much more area. She knew it was a waste. But the pleasure had been more than worth it.

The next thought frightened her a little. Of course she knew that it usually took many visits to happen. About one hundred planets. But she knew that only one of the little guys had to come through to make it happen. She gulped guiltily. Just to be sure she clenched her cunt as hard as she could. Closing her eyes she concentrated on squirting out what possibly was inside of her. She wasn't ready to give birth. Sarah was the one to bear their child. With that thought she ground the walls of her pussy against each other trying to squish and smear any life left inside of her love tunnel. And she didn't even know how successful she was with it. Several hundred people had survived the torture of being sucked in and found some air to breathe. The giantess was unaware of their struggles in her thick slime as they were just to weak and too small to produce even the slightest sensation inside of her. The end of their misery came quick. A deep rumble started from the area of her cervix. Her pussy clenched and the muscular tension spread quickly down her cunt. Pushing along a growing wave of love juice her cunt squelched almost every survivor. The last few living humans did their last struggles inside of the thick drop of cum that got squashed out of her cunt and fell into the suburbs were it drowned the hope of  a few hundred people not to be stepped on.

Marina shuddered again. "That was tiring...", she sighed. "What an experience, Sarah!"

 

*

 

"I knew You'd like it. But I'm far from satiated. Guess I'll take another one."
"I can't believe You aren't satiated. I couldn't move a muscle."

"Hmmm... wanna see?"

Looking for a suitable place Sarah looked around. Scanning the thin line of the small river was fruitless at first. Only smaller cities. But it wasn't wrong at all as she saw something a little to the right from the riverbed. Slowly she made her way to it.

It was Sofia she saw. Just two dozen steps away. Walking up to it she stopped in a respectful distance and looked back at Marina.

"Mom told me its only proper to introduce yourself before engaging one of the human settlements."

Marina looked a little bit puzzled but didn't say a word. Sarah however squatted down on her heels and put her palms together in front of her breasts. Then she bend forward a little and lowered her head with closed eyes.

"I greet you, my consorts. My name is Sarah and I am thankful for the seed you'll provide. Please accept my loving embrace."

If there was a reaction coming from Sofia's inhabitants it was totally lost on Sarah as her head swung around to the laughter she heard from her lover.

"Marina! Don't laugh!", she complained. "Each one of those tiny ones is precious to us, a potential life seed and carrier of our next generation. At least that's what mom said."

For a moment she was about to get angry. But then Sarah looked down at her mate and heard the wet noise of her parting pussylips. She was still horny. And wet, too. Sinking down she enjoyed the soft sound as her wet pussy squelched the first part of the metropolis.

Once again she shuddered with joy and arousal. But of course she needed another part of the city. Slowly she raised her naked sex until her widespread cunt hovered mile high over a fresh part of metropolitan urbanity. Closing her eyes she thought about appropriate words for what she was going to do. But she just couldn't remember the ceremonial words.

Thinking about what to say she had her pussy poised over the city and was oblivious to the panic she caused on the ground. Thousands of people looked up at the gaping maw of her cunt. They cried in terror when a thick drop of nectar fell from the humongous flower. It hit a skyscraper and tore it down before it drowned four city blocks in  a dirty wave of cum.

"Hmm, my dear... little.. no", the giantess could be heard searching for words. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice that she was using one hand to rub her breasts while the other one was in her lap to allow her index finger to give gentle, kneading touches to her clit.

Anticipating contractions of her love muscles told an unmistakeable story about the pitiless fate she would impose on the inhabitants. But many of them didn't live to receive death from her pussy. More drops of cum laid waste to the cityscape. Skyscrapers slid down in oozy heaps of trash while her mucus flooded even more streets and basements.

But when the first twitching people drowned in her thick cum she couldn't keep herself back any longer. "Oh, fuck, its just feeling great to squish you all", she moaned and pressed down with desire.

Looking at the scene in front of her Marina had a pitying smile on her face. Sarah looked just too funny as she was trying to stick to some kind of ritual they had both never learned. Taking a breath she was about to throw in a comment. But as she did she was somewhat puzzled to feel her own pussy clenching around her middle finger. Surprised she managed nothing but a moan. But it was that moan that triggered Sarah's next orgasm. Fingering her clit the cumming giantess just ground her cunt across the remaining parts of the city. Crying with joy she wouldn't lift her cunt from the ground. She just bulldozed the city into her pussy where lumps of city sludge got in between the pulsating walls of her love canal to be pulped and crushed even more. After mere seconds the city had been completely wiped out. With no survivors.

 

*

 

Delighted and satisfied Sarah took her time before she rose from the annihilated city. Turning around she saw Marina coming towards her.

"Seems like you had a change of mind miss prim and proper"

"Oh, ah... You mean...", Sarah stuttered and flushed. "Guess I got carried away somewhat", she tried to explain and started to wipe some of the dirty wetness off her privates with her hands.

"Looks like you played some dirty tricks on them, didn't you?"

"Marina! Stop teasing me!", Sarah complained. "This is all part... of my training! See, I need to prepare for the time when its going to count!"

"I know what count's, babe!", Marina whispered. "It's been a pleasure to be raunchy with you..."

 Looking deep into each others eyes the two giantesses embraced, kissed and caressed one another. Moving a few steps away from the wet spot they laid down close to each other. Their gentle petting got slower and slower until they finally fell asleep in the warm sunlight.

From time to time one of the giantesses woke up. But only to throw a loving glance at the other, shift a little to and fro and fall asleep again.

 

*

 

Between the former location of Sofia and the river Danube was only sparsely inhabited land. After the death of millions for no more than three orgasms of the two heedless giantesses no one mentioned Byala Slatina. Sarah saw it when she woke up during the afternoon. After looking at the small handful of city for a while she propped herself up on her elbow. The settlement was just a patch of  their smallest dwellings. Nothing special. And that decided its fate. 12,000 souls died when she followed the first almost natural thought she had. Rolling over she gently lowered her left breast onto it. Of course she felt nothing. But it somehow pleased her that her bulging titflesh could've covered a town of twice the diameter. Smiling at her proud display of titflesh she left it resting there for a few seconds. Then she raised her boob from the ground and was content to see not a trace left of the human dwellings.

With the distraction taken care of she rolled back towards Marina and fell asleep again.

 

*

 

Humanity suffered. Europe was dissolving into small regions of moderate destruction and large regions of total destruction. It was a quiet night which was only interrupted by the earthquakes of either giantess shifting and turning during their sleep. Matter of factly it was the first night that gave time to think. And maybe to run. People tried to leave Europe. With little success. Planes had long left the continent with the few who had realised soon enough what was going on. Cars were left stuck in traffic jams, stuck off the road trying to get past or stuck in cracked roads. And still there were those who didn't accept that leaving by foot was futile. The distance they left behind within a day was what a giantess covered in two comfortable steps.

 

*

 

In the morning the loving giantesses enjoyed breakfast together. The portal tray had delivered a hearty meal and they both giggled together in the morning sun. As they stretched higher than the clouds each morning was sunny and warm for these goddesses. Even the military couldn't spoil their good mood. The tiny traces of firework around their butts and feet were mostly ignored by them. A thing they'd seen often enough. Even when they aimed for their pussies they just couldn't hit with enough impact to cause desirable sensations.

 

"Sarah...", Marina asked carefully.

"That's the way you act if you want something from me...", Sarah got alerted in a frolicking way.

"Well, we had a great yesterday together. I really enjoyed it. And maybe...?"

"Marina you are such a child! Again with your weird costume fetish!"

"I just love to see you all dressed up. You're such a beauty. Please... could you?"

"I guess it can't be helped... I will wear it, but just this once!"

"I love You, babe", Marina cooed tenderly.

 

The dress-up the portal delivered made Sarah laugh though she tried to suppress it. At first she thought it was only a white blouse, a nurse cap and red heels. Then she saw the skimpiest pair of red hot pants she could think of. It was a nurse uniform. But a lewd one. The blouse had red seams and a red circle with a white cross right upon her left nipple. A zipper closed it around her navel but demonstrated that the designer had never expected this to hide up the wearer's cleavage.  The hot pants were of a matching red with white seams and far from modest. And she had known before that there would be high heels. They were red sandals and had one and a half inch of platform sole which was desperately needed to walk on the five inch stiletto heel. Sarah was used a lot from Marina but these towering heels thinned to a quarter inch at their tips. They could dent a ships floor platings. It would be a hard task to wear them out in the nature. But something inside her liked those dress up games and she obediently started to put on the outfit. Her jutting breasts strained the blouse that had been designed for less equipped women. The sandals were surprisingly comfortable but even before she had put on the second shoe she felt the thin heel penetrating deep into the planet's crust when she lost her balance for a second. A little annoyed she pulled her foot up to her butt and brushed off the traces of dirt before she finally put on the other sandal. She was extra careful as she tried a few steps until she walked sashaying like usual as if her heels would hit solid ground.

When Sarah had dressed up she turned around looking for Marina. And was puzzled not to see her. She shook her head in disbelief. At her size and with no obstacles on the planet's surface she couldn't just disappear. She should've been visible.

 

"Please, somebody help me..."

For a moment Sarah was worried to hear Marina calling for help. But then she remembered that no one had never found a planet that had been able to fight them. It was all part of the game and she was glad not to be alone on the planet.

Listening to another pleading call she moved towards the source of the calls. After a few steps the riddle was solved when Marina's beautiful shaped body emerged from the haze and the clouds that had hidden her from view.

"Please! Someone help me! My chest... it hurts..."

Marina was laying on the ground in front of her. She was dressed in skimpy jeans-shorts and wearing a red bikini-top. A pair of matching red flip-flops.

"Don't worry Miss! I'm a legitimate nurse and I'm here to help you", Sarah said when she squatted down in front of her lover. Seeing Marina spread out in front of her like this she licked her lips without being aware of it.

Her face was filled with concern, measures had to be taken! "Miss! We need to immediately get rid of those confinements! Quickly, they barely get any air!"

"Oh, please, be quick, it hurts!"

"There's not time for anaesthesia. Don't worry though, I'll handle this."

Sarah was a little bit puzzled noting how well she fit into her role. With tender hands she cupped Marina's voluminous breasts and caressed her while she was acting like examining them for the best treatment. Marina's nipples betrayed her. She was enjoying the firm touch and Sarah loved to do her good.

"Careful now! Hold your breath", she commanded after a while and squeezed Marina's boobs together. Not without a reason. With a fine click the clasp that was just below the cleavage slid apart and when Sarah released her lover's fun bags the bra opened and dropped to the side. Immediately Sarah caressed both breasts with her bare hands.

"Oh, yes, Miss nurse. I know you saved my live doing that;" Marina moaned.

"You may now move into a sitting position if you feel strong enough", Sarah played her role.

"Yes. I will try that. Please help me... my breasts are so big and heavy suddenly", Marina pleaded.

Sarah stood to lend her a hand and Marina sat upright at first. Then she got up, too and looked at Sarah her saviour. Well... more exactly she looked straight at her tits. Marina was sure on the small side and Sarah was half a head taller than the usual girl. With the platform heels on her feet and the thin flip flops on Marina's she was taller in an intimidating way. And Marina loved it. Unabashed she took in the view of Sarah's mountain range of boobs in front of her complete with Sarah's hard nipples poking through the fabric. Tenderly she embraced her and Marina was eager to feel the curves of Sarah's boobs sliding warm over her face. Marina approved it with a soft moan.

When it came to Marina's moans Sarah knew she couldn't resist. She put her arms around her lover and they held each other in a soft embrace while they both started to caress the other one's back.  Marina stood on tip toes to put her head on Sarah's collar and Sarah kissed her hair. With gentle movements they started to rub their bodies against each other.

"I-I can't stop-!", Marina whispered.

"Me neither", was Sarah's answer into the ear she was nibbling on.

"Please, nurse, my vagina is so hot!"

Instead of an answer Sarah pushed her right knee up between Marina's kegs to rub her jeans covered pussy.

Expertly Sarah kept Marina from getting a grip on her dress. She wanted her to become horny beyond belief. Whenever Marina tried to slip a finger under the hem of the dress or into the neckline she used her powerful body to prevent it. She even managed to keep Marina from tearing down her own clothes.

Helpless against Sarah's huge body Marina got desperately aroused. "It feels so good that I might die!" she pleaded. "Someone, please... help me..."

Sarah kept titillating her until Marina was on the verge of crying. Feeling that it was time to allow her some pleasure she suddenly took the seam of Marina's shorts and rudely tore them apart. With a screech and the pops of tearing thread the button bend and popped off before the fly got torn apart. When Sarah let go off the ruined piece of cloth it just slid down Marina's legs. Not wasting any time Sarah continued and forced her right hand into Marina's naked crotch. Expertly and without hurting her a bit she user her middle finger to caress her clit and fondle the wet, swollen labia she found.

Marina let out joyous yelps. But whenever the sound told Sarah that she was getting too close to getting off she paused and prevented Marina from finishing what Sarah was refusing to get done. Marina's moans got more and more desperate as she tried to cum but was simply denied to. Her nectar was running down her legs and fell in thick, stringy globs to the forgotten world below.

"Please... Sarah... I want to cum..." Finally Sarah had Marina where she wanted her. "You may cum...", she offered.

"Yes, please, make me!", Marina pleaded.

"...if You do as I want."

"I'll do everything... but please... I can't take any more..."

Seeing that it was enough Sarah quickly pulled up her dress to expose her own, dripping pussy.

"Get down on your knees", Sarah ordered and it really happened. Marina got down on her knees and looked pleadingly at her lover.

"Now you will eat me out! You will make me cum. While You do You may try if your pussy can find some settlements. But you are not allowed to cum."

"Yes...", Marina sighed and immediately started to lick Sarah's pussy.

"Once... ahhh... once you get me off", Sarah tried to explain.

"... which won't take long, girl...  you may cum too... and I will... will... I will guide you... to a big city to cum on. Oooohhhh"

Grabbing Marina's head Sarah made clear that her lover wouldn't get out of this before she made her cum. Marina however was craving for an orgasm herself . Again and again her wet, gaping pussy touched the ground probing for little structures and the sensation of crushing them. What she found however was inadequate to scratch the itch she was feeling. Her pussylips swept over square miles of  suburban development. Thousands of family homes got flattened without even penetrating through the thick layer of slimy love juice on the humongous labia. Only the sensation of grinding her clit across the ground made her keep her level of arousal. But with Sarah towering so high over her she had to leave the ground to complete her task at Sarah's pussy. She was like torn to and fro between fire and ice.

With Marina probing desperately for things worth to squish under her pussy Sarah had little effort to keep her moving backward. All she did was to guide her towards a city of desirable size.

As the buildings got larger around the city Marina received the first soft reports of the tiny things she was continuously obliterating. Gradually she received more pleasure from crushing ever larger structures. Desperate to reach the desired climax Marina gave her best to satisfy her lover. Feeling her lover lapping at her with more vigour Sarah released her head and started to fondle her breasts and nipples. Within seconds she was ready to cum and started to moan. Almost rude she pushed Marina towards the centre of her prize when she felt the first clenches of orgasm starting in her cunt.

Marina almost bit into Sarah's clit when she felt a rich crunching sensation all over her labia and even up into her pussy. After an hour of constant arousal it was all she needed to go off like a rocket. Twitching she clenched her cunt and rode her orgasm with half a dozen delightful grinding motions of her dripping pussy. She felt that Sarah was cumming, too and it got her even wilder. Sarah's knees got weak and finally they collapsed into each other's arms.

 

Tears were running down Marina's cheeks. She was still slowly smearing her wet pussy over parts of the city. Sarah was panting and dishevelling Marina's hair. The couple had never orgasmed as intense as today. They kissed softly whispering "I love you" into each others ear and kissed some more. They spent a long time with loving care for each other before they finally got to sleep after a perfect day of their honeymoon.

 

*

 

"Marina, are you awake?" Her only answer was an indistinguishable groan. She had to chuckle at that, typical Marina, a real grouch in the morning. "You know, I really enjoyed these past few days, even though our definition of "quality time" and "fun" may sometimes vary." She had to shake her head as  the memories of Marinas costume disaster came back to her. "We made many beautiful memories on this little world and for that..." She leaned towards Marina. "I am thankful." And gave a light peck on the cheek of her slumbering lover.

"It's our final day, You know? So I'm off to get ready for the afternoon. Don't sleep to long and don't forget to dress up nice for our private prom event."

With that Sarah turned her back on her lover and left happily. She had a few ideas and even some fantasies she wanted to make real before the evening.

With a few steps she crossed Europe again. She wanted to put some water between her and Marina. A few hours for herself. And of course to get ready for Marina. Her eight mile long strides overstepped the continents monumental obstacles.  With the highest peaks only a little bit taller than the heels on the shoes she'd worn yesterday she crossed the alps without much concern. With no consideration for the snow covered landmarks she didn't hesitate to crush them under her feet like annoying obstacles. The thick wood of her hard soled mules just made her less sensitive about what got trodden flat but she would've done the same had she been barefooted.

Leaving the little bumps of the alps behind she felt a little chill through the tank top she was wearing. At first she really didn't pay attention to it, but now that she was alone it was really getting annoying. Marinas fascination for her breasts had a few downsides, in this case a pair of oversensitive and sore nipples.

How was she supposed to wear anything? Just the light touch of her clothing's fabrics was enough to turn her into quivering and moaning mess.

Sighing she resigned to her fate, her body once again made the decision for her. A topless endeavour it was and her tank top dropped on Brussels and smothered it's population!

With the fabric off her breasts her nipples calmed down somewhat. The wind cooled them but she couldn't keep from touching them from time to time.

Heading for Dover she crossed the channel with a careless hop. Ramming her heel up to the hilt into the soft bedrock of  Kent Sarah pounded her shoe into the chalk ground and shattered the county including the famous white cliff at Dover.

She planned to cross the ocean at a passage she could see in the distance and was just passing through when she suddenly got aware of London.

Looking at it from her enormous height she saw immediately that this was a big one. But she wanted to leave this side of the ocean. Then again such a big city was just too good to leave it behind. It was an eye catching spot and on a whim she shook the wooden mules off her feet before she stepped close.

Treading softly she was anxious to avoid unnecessary destruction. But that careful attitude didn't include the four foot wide total expanse of London.  Without hesitation she stepped on the parts she considered worthless. Her five and a half mile long barefoot flattened thousands of homes as she put it down in the belt of residential urbanity around London's centre. And immediately afterwards her other barefoot did the same on the opposite side of the city. Straddling the centre part of London the giantess looked down with obvious greed.

Bending forward she put her hands on her knees and eyed the collection of high rise buildings while she enjoyed the sensation of her pendulous breasts gently rubbing against each other. She knew she wanted this one. Later though...

On a whim she pulled her shorts down to her knees and squatted down in a lewd gesture. With the obscene exhibition of her giant cunt for everyone to see she made her terrifying proposal. "Hello-o, beautiful city. Almost missed to see you there in the fog. Sorry, I just got no time to play with you know. But I thought I'd show you the prize I got in store for you tonight. Guess I'll take you in..."

As a farewell she exercised her love muscles for a moment. Then she got up und shook her breasts mockingly when she bent down to pull up her shorts. She left with two careful steps but when she slid her feet into her mules her careful attitude was lost as her mind was again on crossing the ocean and she caused a few earthquakes with her inconsiderate movements.

Heading north for the Orkneys she didn't have an eye for smaller cities. She didn't even notice York when she stepped on it. Centuries of British history vanished within a second under the much larger wooden mule. Passing between the small mounds of North York Moors and the Yorkshire Dales. Darlington got suddenly straddled under the high arch of her shoe. The close impacts of the heel and the sole shattered the city. Buildings seemed to jump up when the ground they had stood upon got depressed by the weight of the giantess. With her foot resting there the ground didn't go up again but instead the buildings fell down and shattered into heaps of rubble. Leaving north the giantess crossed sparsely populated lands. But with the size of her feet she simply couldn't take a step without flattening two or more towns and half a dozen farms or settlements. Edinburgh received a short glance when she crossed the Firth of Forth. Dunfermline was not so lucky and got annihilated like many smaller towns before. When the humongous shoe thudded down the city escaped immediate annihilation is it was spared under the overhanging curve of the platform sole But the close impact  shattered almost every building and cracked the legs of those who were on their feet at that moment. But their extermination was only postponed for a second. After that time the giantess lifted her heel to complete the next step. The shoe tilted slow and gently as it seemed from a distance. But like a giant steamroller the curved platform sole squelched the already destroyed city as it rolled forward to comfort the giantess' step.

 

The Scottish highlands were ruthlessly pressed down into shoeprints. Cities like Perth fell in ruin after close footfalls.

Stepping over onto the Orkney mainland she took off her shoes and carried them by the strap in her hand before she waded into the see. From her height she could easily see the shallow waters and headed for the Faeroe islands. The water wasn't deep enough to submerge her big toe. Crossing the islands she soon reached Iceland with her ankles still dry.

When her bodyweight bore down on Iceland she was pleasantly surprised. All around her feet little wells of  red lava appeared. Her weight pressed it out of the rocks like water from a sponge.

To Sarah it was a delicacy. Bending down she poked her finger into the ground until she found a big reservoir of lava. Like sticking her finger into the honey pot she slurped the red hot lava from her finger. She'd loved to do this as a child and she still loved the taste. With a pleased hum she pressed the lava on her tongue against her palate and finally swallowed. She loved the taste and spent a few minutes to empty the little pot of energy. When she was done she tried to suppress a  belch but only managed to shield her mouth with her hand before a thick cloud of smoke welled up from her mouth.

 

After leaving Iceland Sarah crossed Greenland and the Davis Street. Reaching Canada she noticed that all these lands were uninhabited from her point of view. She noticed not a single city until she left Newfoundland behind and finally was deep in Quebec. Lay Saint Jean was the first landmark she noticed. She saw faint traces of civilization there but Chicoutimi was just not prominent enough to arise her attention. Like Jonquière it just didn't have the kind of high rise buildings she appreciated. And while she was already scrutinizing the first one the giantess was heedless with the latter one. She wasn't cold hearted. Just unemotional and indifferent about  Jonquière. It just got in her way and wasn't interesting enough to take a sidestep. Her mighty mule could've covered it with ease. But with her attention elsewhere only half of the city got flattened by the wooden sole. The buildings of the remaining part seemed to jump up from the report and fell down in heaps of debris. Then Sarah twisted on her toes and ground the already ruined remains into nothing but fine dust.

It was the city of Quebec that eventually got her attention. Getting close she found that it was one that at least deserved her interest.

Treading carefully she closed in without causing too much destruction and as she did her inquisitiveness got the better of her. Without Marina pushing her she could take her time with this one.

 

 

*

 

Sarah stopped just in front of the outskirts of Quebec and squatted down but found that she was still too high up to see anything of the tiny heap of life. But without the need to hurry she remained in that position for a while until trying to discern anything else but the biggest houses, in the centre part of the city. With little success she finally got on all fours for an up close inspection.

Scrutinizing the outskirts she had to get her eye within a thumb's length of the suburbial carpet before she got an idea of the size of the tiny buildings that stood there. She found them rivalled in size even by the finest grains of sand. Thin lines parted their tiny rows and showed even tinier dots that moved along these lines. Caught up in the astonishing sight she tried to follow one of the tiny dots. It was a red bus but of course the giantess couldn't tell what it was. However when she followed it's slow movement Sarah suddenly got aware of a soft sensation. She had been completely unaware of the fact that she had been resting her voluptuous boobs on the ground of the little world And now she was starting to drag their mountainous shapes with her. The soft ground felt pleasantly cool on her tortured nipples. It soothed their soreness and she closed her eyes for a moment.

Taking a deep breath she opened her eyes again and looked at the object of interest. She knew the typical zones from school. The green belt. The expanded residentials with their woven street lines and the textile pattern of tiny homes. The medium zone of commercials that was like a marker around the core, the valuable high rises.

Using her fingernail she carefully scratched off a bit of residential. It was an almost tender move for her but she immediately saw the wound she had caused. A dark scar was left by her fingernail and she found that the paper thin layer of green mixed with the dust crumb sized homes had been wadded up into a lump of dirt under her fingernail. Pressing her thumb against her index finger she crushed it flat under her fingernail and then made it drop off when she dragged the pad of her finger away from the backside of her nail. Shaking her head she had to admit that these parts of a city were totally useless.

The medium zone with it's buildings of at least notable size was small on this one. It wasn't even a zone. Rather some patches. With a touch of her finger she crushed them. No resistance at all. A few high rises were strewn in. These were the one's that held the necessary concentration of fertile bodies. But with such a small number of them it was futile to hope for a lucky one among them. Playful she tested one of them with her fingernail instead. She could feel the thing break against her fingernail. Then the lower portion crumbled down into dust and the upper portion dropped on her fingernail and slid off in small chunks.

"Useless...", she mumbled to no one special.

Getting up she felt some sensation on her nipples. Her breasts were becoming pendulous again and as they slid forward her tortured nipples were sliding across the ground. "I must look quite impressive from down there", she said to herself while looking down to see what was going on. The high-rises she saw couldn't compete with the height of her erect nipples and just to compare both up close she moved forward. For a moment she got a feeling of her own humongous size as her heavy boobs swung forward. The city was so small against their voluminous expanse. Just a thin layer of grey with a few needles of high-rises. Manoeuvring her left breast in position to compare her nipple with one of the largest buildings she was surprised to feel a soft, crunching sensation under each of her breasts. Concentrating on the little high rise and her nipple she had lowered her tits onto the city and the sensitive skin of her boobs made her feel the countless things that succumbed to their weight. Greeting the sensation with a soft moan she didn't feel sorry for the little skyscraper as it was hit and pressed flat by her nipple. Instead she tried to roll her breasts around some what to keep up the sensation. But the city couldn't provide much more for her to crush. Only a few residential areas had remained around her breasts and these simply couldn't provide the same sensation. Getting up she was more pleased and eager for more than disappointed by the brevity of the moment.

Spotting Montreal she strutted towards it eager to repeat what she'd just done. Troix Rivières got overlooked as she followed the river. But it wasn't left unscathed. Cap-de-la-Madeleine fit perfectly under the tip of the mule Sarah rolled over it. Her powerful stride and the close footfall made short work of the rest of the city. The quick giantess had already left it far behind when the crumbling buildings had turned into heaps of debris. Montreal was her target and getting down on all fours she managed to get there without rocking half of it to the ground with the quakes she caused. Teasing herself she made her boobs sway and lowered them just far enough to make her hard nipples tear mighty trenches into its carpet of civilisation. When she finally decided to rest her boobs on it she was again delighted by the feeling of so many little things she pressed flat just with her soft boobs. And Montreal provided enough space to repeat the experience twice before the interesting areas had been used up.

With a sigh she got up. Looking down She took the time to tread on the remaining parts of the former metropolis. It had felt good. But it wasn't really fun without Marina. With a sigh she left. Of course she loved Marina. But right now she wanted to have some time of her own. A few Minutes before she would start to dress up for the final party they planned to have on their honeymoon.

Moving along the Saint Lawrence River she watched the landscape and her feet as the hard wooden soles of her mules flattened even mountains under them. On a planet like this her feet paved their way. With or without shoes. Cities like Cornwall received a short glance before she made sure to step on them. Not just big cities like Massena, also smaller ones like Cardinal were wiped off the earth or rather crushed deep into the bedrock.

Reaching Lake Ontario the view of Kingston lured her to its northern shore. But when she reached Toronto she was too bored  to take the necessary sidesteps for the many small towns she encountered.

Reaching Toronto she was ready to return to Marina on the shortest Path. But before she could do that she wanted to dress up for their event and the sparkling city would be useful for what she had in mind.

Using her ring to call the ship she ordered a transporter tray with the tools she needed. She took a little spray bottle and bend over Toronto. Two, three burst of spray covered the town centre but she added a fourth for good. Waiting for its effect she watched the nice number of little buildings. The interesting part covered just twice the area of a thumb print. But it would be enough.

 

People in the streets of Toronto where the ones who suffered the most from the ruthless deed of the giantess. The streets were crowded with a panicked mob. Everyone just wanted to get out of the city. Those who saw her reach out with a spray bottle stared blankly without an idea of what she could mean to do. Then she pressed the button.

The enormous swoosh of the spray got everyone's attention. But almost no one had the time to turn and look for its cause. From one moment to the other people found themselves twitching like mad in a gelatinous stuff. It crawled into every body opening and started to harden. Before they suffocated the stuff had painfully immobilized them and caused unbearable pain on their skin. From the inside of a glass coffin they  watched the giantess stepping closer. Then they died.

Indifferent to the widespread residentials and sub centres Sarah trod into Toronto. Each step squashed two square miles of city under the toe of her wooden mules. Reaching her prise she finally squatted down and spread her legs. With a grin she noticed the obvious camel toe her tight shorts put on display for whomever was still alive in town.

 The tablet had followed her and she took a little tweezer from its supply of tools. With a skilful grip she picked a high rise building from the ground. Holding it carefully over the tray she used her free hand to apply a dab of  strengthener where she had torn it off its foundations. Blowing a little air on the dab she watched it dry before she put the skyscraper on the tray ready to take the next.

The tiny buildings would've been much to weak to be picked and handled that way. But the strengthener coated them with a thin but hard layer of lacquer to made them more durable. It didn't work with every building. Sarah was used to one out of five being lost. So within less than five minutes Sarah had about any interesting high rise ripped from Toronto. Two dozen of the little things were on her tray. With that she grabbed the bottle of nail polish. She choose the classic colour. A fiery red. With elaborate motions she applied three layers. Then she took the first skyscraper. Pinching it between thumb and forefinger she poised it over a toenail and started to rub her fingers together. That kind of strain was too much for the building and it was immediately crushed. The crisp strengthener however caused it to dissolve into countless little chunks that rained as a fine glitter onto the still wet paint of her toenail. One skyscraper after the other was crushed until Sarah was pleased with the result. To add a last detail she looked for a building of suitable size and shape. She was glad to find it. Carefully she removed the Roy Thomson Hall with a scoop and secured it with a drop of transparent glue on the toenail. of her right big toe.

Looking down at her feet Sarah was content with herself. A nice set of sparkling toenails would be the best attraction for Marina's shoe fetish. But concerning her outfit she wasn't done by far and Toronto was immaterial enough to her to change her dress right here. With a grin she put a pair of spike heeled and strappy black patent leather sandals into the suffering city...

 

*

 

When Sarah returned to Europe she wasn't sure what to expect. Would Marina be still asleep in the distance? Or would she be waiting for her? Or something in between?

But when she saw Marina she stood with her mouth agape.

Sarah was wearing the black, strappy sandals with spiked heels. A short wine red pleated dress strained at the hemline to keep her ass cheeks hidden from view and the shoulder straps to contain and support the weight of her breast.

When she saw Marina's shape coming out of the haze she was up for a surprise. She didn't know what to expect and should've guessed that it was something strange. But she had never expected it to be so... appealing!

Marina' well shaped body was barely covered by a piece of cloth Sarah couldn't even name. A long rectangular piece of silk cloth was draped over one shoulder and held together by a thin belt of silk to cover her privates, back and barely concealed breasts. The white silk had a border with ancient ornaments of silver and black. Instead of shoes she had draped a strap of silvery silk around her feet that looked like the criss-crossed straps of roman sandals but left her mostly barefoot. She looked like a goddess and had chosen a suitable hairstyle with a glistening silver tiara riding low on her forehead. On almost every woman this dress would've looked just ridiculous. But Marina filled it in a perfect way. With slow steps she was coming closer and Sarah watched mesmerized as the wide slit was tantalizing her by barely not revealing her pussy or her nipples. Her sashaying steps cached Sarah's full attention. Any thought of the tiny planet got lost and even while she was admiring the fluid motion of Marina's bare feet Sarah was oblivious to the cities that got obliterated beneath them.

"Ah, Marina? What's that supposed to... be?", she asked astonished before even greeting her.

"Like it? Got the idea myself. So it's just got no name."

"You look... fantastic... sexy..."

"Did it for You", Marina said and kissed her. Of course Sarah had to bend down and Marina had to stand on tiptoes as they did. But they both liked it that way.

"I've got the table ready. Come with me, lover girl!"

From a distance it looked strange to see that small girl dragging the much bigger girl with her. But the closer they were to their spectators the more the difference between them got lost as they turned into humongous goddesses who concussed earth itself under their mind boggling feet. Once again they crossed the channel without much notice. Their mind was focused on their target.

 

6 million people found themselves staring up at an inexplicable sky. Maybe half of them realized it as a wooden sky. Greater London's population had been diminished by Sarah's careless steps in the morning. A few fatalistic souls refused to flee and no one bothered to force them. The streets were clogged by the rest. Only a few had left in time but without a serious idea about where to go after they got out. Car wrecks blocked the roads for cars and slowed down the desperate flow of running people. They were too occupied with their flight to recognize the object that stood over the whole Greater London area as a wooden table. The two chairs that stood on opposite sides of it were out of their range of perception and the candle and dishes that stood upon it were of course hidden from view. And then two pairs of immense legs and feet became visible in their horrifying size.

Thousands cried their last cry with every passing second and every unheeding footfall as the giantesses took a seat at the table.

The few footsteps that were needed to get a seat at the table had already killed a million. Vast areas were lifeless where a barefoot or a high heeled sandal had depressed the landscape into a thousand foot deep imprint. The many survivors however hoped that with the giantesses being seated their feet would remain rather stationary. But even before a thunderous conversation started high above those who had a chance to see and think learned that they had hoped in vain. Like distant explosions they heard the impacts of nervously wriggling toes. Then one of the high heeled sandals was pivoted back on it's heel and slammed down again onto an adjacent part of the city. What escaped the crushing sole was shot out from underneath as a blast of  debris, dust and human bodies in a state between life and death. And of course the deadly footwear wasn't left were it had killed another ten thousand suburbial homes along with thirty thousand unlucky souls around them. It rested there for merely a quarter second before the foot pivoted back up again. Threatening the sole hovered in the air for two seconds before it slammed down again with similar results.

In the following minutes the once proud population of Greater London was decimated and even depleted by the unaware motions of the giantesses feet. From time to time the barefooted giantess raised her toes and ploughed its one and a half mile wide path through the city until she found the sandaled foot of the other one which she caressed with her toes before she retracted her leg of course without feeling any need to lift it from the ground. Again and again she did this and as the other one kept moving her feet around she bulldozed almost every part of the city and it's suburbs. And when she finally dared to slide her foot up Sarah's lap the latter readily spread her legs and ground her sandals over a few areas they had missed so far.

Getting up from the table both giantesses felt the same. A drop of wetness seeped down the thigh betraying a naked crotch  to no one who didn't already know about it.

Marina's dress had fought the whole time to restrain her voluptuous breasts. But when she got up and bent forward the piece of cloth was just unable to cope and Marinas right breast managed to escape it's scantily confines.

Sarah liked what she saw. Marina looked so slutty with her bare tit jutting out of her dress. Delectably slutty. With two steps she moved up to her and pushed her own expansive neckline into her face while she impudently grabbed her lover's naked breast..

"Dinner was nice, you know, but I've been waiting for you all day...", she whispered.

"Me too", Marina tried to say but wasn't quite able to articulate herself as she tried to suck Sarah's nipple through the fabric of her dress. They were both more than hot for each other. With stumbling steps they pushed each other across the landscape. Oblivious of the destruction they caused and without a care for the lives they snuffed out the giantesses started to fondle each other. With wet kisses and greedy gasps they found each other loosing drops of cum after not much more than a minute. Ravishing each other it seemed as if they couldn't wait any longer. But right then Marina suddenly wriggled out of Sarah's mighty embrace and started to run.

"Hey", Sarah made and started after her.

"Want me? Come and get Your prize", Marina teased and laughed. She was running fast on her bare feet while Sarah struggled with her high heels. But her long strides compensated the trouble she had with her footwear. Her spiked heels pierced deep into the planet and caused eruptions of displaced material like asteroid impacts. The force of the round defeated the neckline of the dress and Sarah's mighty breasts jiggled free from their confines.

 Marina's pounding bare feet were no less destructive in every aspect. After seconds a barefoot splashed into the channel and emptied it in a mere seconds while flooding the surrounding landscapes. On continental Europe both giantesses left deep footprints and new mountain ranges in their wake. The terrific concussions devastated a 200 mile wide corridor around their path. After just half a minute Marina stopped at the coast of the black sea and quite close to Varna. Turning back she heard a yelp and saw Sarah falling over her heels. Even the giantess felt the ground heave as her lover hit with  full force. But feeling the softness of the ground beneath her own bare feet Marina didn't worry about Sarah. Instead she squealed and with just one step she stood above her and positioned herself for a wild love attack.

As expected Sarah pushed her ass up first before she got on all fours. And as she did Marina was upon her. With a push of her right foot she pressed Sarah's face and shoulders back into the ground before she squatted down and then got on all fours herself to lick her exposed pussy.

A muffled scream was the surprised response she got from Sarah. Encouraged she intensified her antics. Nibbling at Sarah's labia drove her wild and she started to moan. Writhing she half heartedly tried to escape the sudden pleasures but Marina's titillation prohibited any serious try to escape. Unable to get a clear thought Sarah pushed herself forward which only served to arouse her even more as she dragged and rubbed her mountainous tits and of course her hard, sensitive nipples across the landscape. Her huge fun bags were indifferent about what they squashed. Cities, villages and fingertip sized hills got rolled over and pressed flat under the tonnage of  her boobs. Expertly Marina drove her mad as she delved into and licked the dripping pussy with her tongue before she gently bit and pulled the swollen labia. Shivering Sarah bulldozed two parallel valleys through the Strandža mountains that provided a more enjoyable sensation with their slightly bigger size. Each two and a half mile wide valley that was left behind with the curved profile of one of her boobs also had a deep trench in the middle left behind by her nipples. From time to time a shudder came over Sarah and she couldn't help but had to press and grind her mighty tits hard into the ground. The brutal force pressed her tits deep into the ground and left holes in the ground that would later turn into big lakes. When the moaning and gasping pair got closer to Lüleburgaz Sarah got also closer to cumming. Moaning she deafened the remaining population of the city. Feeling rather than seeing that she had left the small mountains behind Sarah desired more pleasure for her nipples and in despair she pressed her tits into the ground while she was pushing forward. And it did the trick this time maybe because Marina had just decided to lash her tongue expertly at her clit. With a squirt of honey Sarah left no doubt for Marina that she was cumming hard. Shivering she orgasmed with powerful contractions of her pussy. Marina watched her pussy chewing on itself and giggled with joy while she tried to keep in touch with Sarah's pussy as her lover suddenly pushed herself forward again to mix the sensation of her nipples with the orgasm spreading from her pussy.

Terrified people in Lüleburgaz didn't know what to think. Facing death in form of a three mile high mountain of titflesh they had watched Sarah's right breast coming towards them. And when the overwhelming goddess had orgasmed and pushed herself even faster towards them many had thought they would be killed within the next second.

But the mountain of a boob came to rest just two miles outside of town. Thick wafts of female smell blew over the city and the horrified people got invaded by the fragrance of sweat and pussyjuice.

Tears of joy was what they felt. But the fragrant air unmistakeably told them that these goddess had left her mark on them. Thankful for their survival some of them kneeled down and started to pray at her. They mesmerized her beautiful face miles above her. And they saw her eyes open.

With the goddess looking straight down and at their city they were much too impressed to be in the centre of attention of such a mighty being.

The mindnumbing ministrations of her lover had finally stopped. Pleased her gentle moan reverberated over the landscape. And with it the giantess lifted her breasts from the ground. Their bulbous shapes had been dragged along by her moving body. And now that they became pendulous they swung forward - and rolled over Lüleburgaz.

Sarah sighed pleasantly as she watched it happen. It was a soft but welcome sensation to flatten the small city under her right breast. But with that last detail she felt totally pleased. Sitting up she giggled. Her dress had slipped up her butt and down her boobs to be just a belt around her hips. And it had been sooo good.

"Hmmm...Marina, that was great. You should try something like that, too. But first  I think we'll have another glass, don't you?"

Marina smiled and just nodded. The tray appeared and they both took a glass and saluted each other.

 

*

 

„Ah, that's really enough now Marina....“

„Come on, another little glass won't hurt.“

The giantesses had enjoyed more than just a glass. They were in a fabulous mood and unmistakeably drunk. Darkness was engulfing them. It had gotten late even before Sarah had taken the time to please Marina.

Giggling Marina got up into a squatting position. "Uh, wait, just gotta take a pee", she said and giggled at herself as she was unceremoniously emptying her bladder into the landscape.

"Hey! Wait, where are you aiming?", Sarah complained as a few squirts hit her dress.

"Uh, just those city lights over there. Umm... done, gone they are now."

My dress... I wore it especially for you.

"Oouppps", Marina said and they both had to giggle at  the drunken syllable. "I'll jus' take care o' dis." With that Marina pulled the dress over Sarah's head.

"Hey, You...no dress advantage over me", Sarah responded and tried to pull the strange cloth from Marina's body. Her drunken clumsiness rewarded them with a tearing sound and they both had to giggle some more as the torn dress fell down around Marina's ankles.

"Sorry... my turn now."

More than a little light headed Sarah giggled uncontrollably and also got in position. Waddling forward without getting up she soon saw more city lights. Unabashed Marina watched her pee into the city. The stinking flood made a mighty stream that belittled every natural river. More lights of smaller cities vanished as Sarah's pee flooded the area.

Leaving their puddles behind they moved on awkwardly. Too drunk and lazy to get up. More city lights showed up.

"Hey, let's drown one in our honey, honey", Sarah suggested what Marina already had in mind. Without another word they each squatted over the lights of a city of respectable size and started to rub their pussies with vigour.

Sarah was busy to rub her palm over her clit while she slid her middle finger in and out of her pussy. Rhythmic clenches of her love muscles sucked every bit of pussyjuice off her finger. Meanwhile her other hand was kneading her boobs to increase the pleasure. Trying to control herself she was joyfully tantalizing herself towards a big, wet orgasm.

Marina choose a different approach. Pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit she tried her best to come fast and more than once. Without restraint she got off again and again moaning loudly across the doomed city beneath her. Whenever she came she pinched her labia and forced her pussy closed with her fingers while her inner muscles worked against it and tried to squirt her juices out.

Soon Marina broke into sweet. "Redy?", she asked Sarah hoping for a quick release.

"Ready when You are", was Sarah's short reply.

"Mmmmhh... then watch me cum", Marina announced and rubbed herself off one last time.

A powerful squirt of pussyjuice shot out of her and hit the city like a bomb. The little carpet of light immediately lost its centre and started to darken ever more the further the slick juices spread over it.

"Bulls eye!" Looking proudly at Sarah she was sure to have done a good job. "Did you see that, I hit it deadcenter!" But when Sarah suddenly shuddered and pulled her finger from her already clenching cunt Marina couldn't believe what she saw.

A thick glob of whitish pussyjuice soaked out of her cunt and flew in thick strings into the city beneath her.
Bewildered Marina crawled up to Sarah's lap hoping for the stream of honey to come to an end. But instead of stopping it seemed to go on forever. The thick cream squelched the city under it's sticky wetness. When the gigantic cunt had finally stopped slobbering Sarah's cream the city was totally buried.

"Woah, wait! That's totally cheating, how can you have that much honey to pour while  I am almost dry?"

In disbelieve Marina dabbed her finger at the juices and tasted it. There was no doubt about the nature of the stuff.

"Um, this didn't count. I wasn't ready."

„It didn't?“

„No, it didn't. Look the way it spread out is totally wrong, it uh... doesn't conform to the rule set!“

„I guess you are right...“

"Sorry Marina, I will do my best this time!"

Eager to repeat the match the drunken giantesses crawled on to another pair of cities. Her unexpected defeat teased Marina enough to have a few sober thoughts. And as luck was still with her she found what she'd been searching for.

"Now you little mountain, do your little trick so that I can come over your little cities."

Looking over at Sarah she saw her working on herself again. How was it possible for a normal cunt to produce that much love juice? Maybe Sarah was a lucky girl to be able to get that much.

Looking down she spread herself and took her aim. She almost literally fucked up as she was hardly able to get her snatch over the mountain while spreading herself open. She managed barely. At least there was still enough wetness to have it comfortably sliding into her.

Feeling it slide in she enjoyed the feeling to be filled by something else but her finger. But trying to conceal her cheating she waited a few minutes and enjoyed the small movements she allowed herself on her little toy. Then she thought it was time. With a groan she clenched. Her enormous love muscles clenched and the walls of her vagina crushed the volcano. At the same moment she pressed her weight into the ground and like a pimple she squirted a vast amount of glowing lava into her pussy.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she could barely keep herself from screaming. She had never expected it to feel that good. The volcano filled her with pleasant heat. Trying to get the most from it she waited for another moment before she gently moved over the city. But with the feeling inside of her being so overwhelmingly good she just couldn't decide to start her betrayal before a few minutes had passed.

"Ready, Sarah?"

"Who'll go first?"

"You'll start this time", Marina said confident.

Once again Marina could only shake her head in disbelief at the amount of cum her lover produced in such a short time. It was rather more than less compared with the avalanche she had produced before. The city beneath her never stood a chance. The thick and stringy stuff buried it completely

While she was still dripping some more liquid pussy fragrance into the already dead city Sarah looked expectantly at her.

Looking down she released her muscles. It felt good to feel the stuff move inside her. But when it dripped out of her she almost cursed loud. Glowing bright red the lava flew from her cunt into the city. Sarah just couldn't ignore the betrayal. Fires erupted at the edge of the slowly spreading lava lake. She had to see this.

 

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that, too Marina", Sarah said. "But this is the first time I've seen it glow...."

Looking at the glowing stuff Sarah tasted a little bit of the mixture.

"You should do that more often, it even tastes great!"

"Haha, sure. If you say so Sarah... Well... let's say it's a draw then", Marina tried to safe the situation. Sarah just grinned. "'kay", she made and smiled.

 

Getting up Marina took a few slow steps towards Sarah. As best as she could in her current state.

"Sarah", she sighed, "don't You think I deserve a little more than an early good night?"

Sarah looked up at Marina as she approached while Sarah remained in her squatting position.

As drunk as she was Marina hat still a nice gait. Especially barefoot like now. Smiling down at Sarah she got closer and closer until she stepped in between her opened thighs.

With Marinas pussy in her face the message couldn't be misunderstood. "Let's find I nice place", Marina whispered. Lending Sarah a hand she pulled the much bigger girl up Hand in hand they walked across Turkey. The warm evening air caressed their feet while they sauntered across sparsely populated land. In wordless understanding they sauntered comfortably and without an eye for the inferior cities that lay in their path. Uncaring they trod flat whatever got underfoot be it nature, mountains or just another city.

Walking east without an aim they left Europe far behind. In the darkness they took no notice of the changing landscape. Their feet flattened whatever got under them just all alike. The first landmark that got their attention was Ahmedabad.

A large spot, two feet in diameter, was glowing with lights of different brightness. Slowly they walked up to it and stopped as their toes snuffed out the first parts of satellite towns. For a few seconds they watched the many tiny lights flowing like fluid through the hardly discernable streets. It was a beautiful sight.

"Come on", Marina whispered. "This is the place..." Pulling on Sarah's hand she urged her to sit down and her much bigger and stronger lover complied with a pleased moan. On tip toes Sarah surrounded the city and lowered her smooth butt on the opposite side.

"I love You", Sarah whispered her approval. "Love you, too", Marina complied and they both pushed themselves a little closer together.

Their legs crossed when they pushed forward again. Tenderly Sarah reached out and started to massage Marina's breasts. Half a million souls had their lives snuffed out when they inched forward again. This time they were close enough for Marina to reach Sarah's proud breasts. As Marina caressed them Sarah leaned forward. She was eager to feel her boobs pressed and slowly kneaded by her lover.

Annihilating another part of the city Marina was surprised to feel her own wetness being smeared  under her pussy so soon. But looking over at her lover she saw just the same. Her labia were spread and glistening in the dim lights from the city below. Looking deep into each other's eyes they both read the same. Eager for more tender pleasure they leaned back and pushed her pussies together. With a squelching sound their wet nether lips exchanged a frivolous kiss.

With gentle moves the giantesses rubbed their pussies against each other. Every few seconds Marina strew in a few larger buildings she scratched with her long fingernail from the relatively unharmed city parts on both sides of them. Their squelching pussies crunched them with ease and smeared the pulped remains into the flow of their juices. Eager finger's squeezed erect nipples while caressing palms pressed softly into squishy breasts. In no time they were panting and suddenly shivering in orgasm. Kissing with closed eyes they prolonged the orgasm until they finally came down from the heights of orgasm.

Without a word they tenderly extricated one from the other's legs before they laid down and snuggled up together. Marina cuddled the back of her head into Sarah's mighty bosom and Sarah put an arm around her.

" Call it a day?"

"We might as well call it a day. And a honeymoon... sadly..."

"Let's sleep out here... our last night. I jus' wanna snuggle my head into your cleavage...", Marina announced.

"It's a shame we couldn't visit the other continent over there. I've been there this morning. There were some nice toys. But... I'm just too tired now", Sarah said sadly.

"We'll have other continents in the future. It was such a nice honeymoon. I know we'll do this again."
"Yes, Marina... I'm sure we will."

With these words the two giantesses drifted off into sleep.

 

*

 

Much too early they heard the beeper sounding from the tray. It had appeared just above them to wake them up in time. The contract was quite detailed about the duration and possible penalties.

Yawning they got up - and left through the portal.

 

The world they left behind was forever changed. Their gigantic bodies had forever altered the landscape. Trampled mountains and crushed new lakes. They had flooded shorelines and changed riverbeds.

Large areas had been devastated and wherever a part of her body had come to rest the area was bare of live. Millions had died. Many of them quickly, others horribly slow. But even more damage had occurred to the surviving humans. Those whose city or country had survived relatively intact knew that they were no longer and had rather never been the true dominant species. Those who survived the destruction of their city were often disoriented and many died just because they'd lost any sense in their life. Only a few were able to rebuild themselves a live from what little salvageable debris the giantesses had left behind.

 

Nonetheless people celebrated. Within an our after the giantess's departure people believed that they were gone and that they had been spared.

But right into the confetti reign in New York's streets came a shocking news broadcast.

A sudden shadow darkened the sun over the remains of France. A black patent leather pump had just stepped on Ormes missing only the now collapsed ruins of  a handful of houses while the rest of the suburb of Orleans hat disappeared under the crushing sole of the shoe. Oblivious or at least heedless a newly arrived giantess stood in front of the crippled city. Her other foot had mercifully flattened the forest north of the city instead of more urbanized landscape.

She was wearing a black, knee long skirt, a white blouse and a black blazer. With the unmistakeable aura of a professional she examined Orleans through her giant glasses. After two seconds her derogative face gave away what she thought of it. Showing no emotion she lifted her foot from the former Ormes and held her foot over Orleans. The worn crepe sole terrified the survivors of the lesbian couple.  But after two mind numbing seconds the shoe suddenly moved on and the giantess stepped over the city. Thousand looked up her skirt on a crotch covered by black lace.

Small villages and lone houses fell victim to the step and most of those that followed  as the giantess systematically inspected the damaged areas of Europe and Asia. From time to time she spoke some notes into her palm. But when she found the still sticky slip of her predecessors she picked it up with two fingers and dumped it into a suddenly appearing bin. Looking with disgust at the remains of the city that had been hit by the sticky, fragrant lingerie she suddenly snuffed it out with her foot and added it  a few twists for good measure.

"Little brats. What do they think this is?", her muttering voice could be heard.

"They left the planet like a rubbish dump!", she continued rattling windows all over western Europe.

"Everything smells of their pussies. Did they take something? Can't believe this is all pussyjuice. Can anyone else produce that much?"

Like this and getting obviously ever more displeased the further she got the giantess surveyed the destruction and finally when she found the swamped ruins of Ahmedabad she was done. With an angered face she touched a ring on her finger.

"Yes, Dasha here. Yes... got done with BM 03. Yes. Young folk. Need a  complete agricultural repair for one continent. Yes... No only light damage to the other continents... Yes. Thank You. And please document everything You encounter. I want to see the pictures before this one is declared ready.  I'd hoped for 500 revolutions but I think it will take 2000 to recover for the next customer."

*