- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story about a black giantess. It never got continued even though a had it in mind back then. I never thought it was very good but astonishingly there was a number of people who liked especially this one.

Morla - by Hedin -

 

Ziipp!... Ziipp! ... Smack! Smack!

Joshua couldn´t hold back sobs and short sounds of pain as the whip continued to strike his back. Master Krockwood had tied him to the post behind the shelters. And now Joshua didn´t even care about the few strikes that missed his back to cut bloody marks into his neck. Trevor Krockwood continued this for fifteen minutes until he was bathed in sweat. Then he dropped the whip and returned to the large mansion without a word.

Krockwood´s son Howard turned towards the others. All of them had been forced to watch and now Howard looked at Morla. He had just turned fifteen but no one would attempt to stop him as he stood in front of Morla.

"Come on now you black slut. I will teach you and your Joshua." and with that he pushed her around and grabbed her wrists. She let out a small shout of pain as he bent her arms around her back. Quickly he pushed her into the direction of the cotton-storage.

She tried to free herself from his grasp as she realized where they were headed but the young man was just too strong and pushed her forward. Helpless she stumbled and fell into the dirt. He didn´t wait for her to get up. He simply grabbed her grey dress and dragged her towards the entrance. Morla broke in useless tears as her dress simply tore into pieces and Howard grabbed her arms again.

He was careful with the stairs that led into the only cellar on the plantation. One year ago Jonathan had died after he had been thrown down the stairs. But then he finally brought her into a small room. Before she could think of anything else she suddenly felt the cold iron on her left ankle. The ring snapped into a tight fit and she heard the cruel laughter of the white man.

Then he left without a word. As the wooden door closed she simply sat there in complete darkness. Morla started to sob. All this was Joshua´s fault. He had nearly raped her when Mrs. Krockwood had found them in the storage. But this was worse. Mr. Trevor or Mr.Howard, it was all the same. They loved to punish them. Joshua would not forget the whipping for years and Mrs.Krockwood had been smiling while asking her husband to punish Morla as well.

Morla was heating up with hate. Yes the white Lady was the worst of all beings on earth. She hated Morla and she always looked forward to another silly reason to punish her.

Morla used both hands to tear on the chain that was connected to the ring around her ankle. She put all her hate into this and she would´ve loved to beat this Mrs. Cynthia Krockwood to death at that moment.

Again her thoughts wandered to Joshua. He was no better she thought. He would´ve raped her and she knew it. And he was no older than sixteen. She was nineteen but the younger man had been too strong for her. And now she sat here in complete darkness.

Clonk!

Morla couldn´t believe it. With that last effort the chain had suddenly been torn. She felt that she had torn it out of the wall and suddenly she realized that things would get worse. Mr. Krockwood would punish her for breaking it. Maybe she would be the first female slave to be whipped.

Suddenly she felt the ring at her ankle. A sharp pain built up as the ring suddenly started to cut into her flesh. At first she thought that she had pulled too hard and had not felt the pain until now. But then the pain started to get unbearable before she heard another sharp noise and the ring had suddenly disappeared.

Before she could think it over she felt something hit her head. Something big suddenly pressed her down onto the floor and threatened to crush her before she suddenly heard the crumbling sound. One moment later she felt small packets raining onto her back and suddenly she could rise and she did. The light of the day blinded her and she closed her eyes to avoid the pain.

After some time she slowly opened her eyes and looking down to avoid the direct sunlight she immediately realized what unbelievable thing had happened.

Down below she saw her nice brown foot in that old dusty sandal that consisted only of a thin sole and a single strap across her instep. But her foot was surrounded by small white packages. And those packages looked like miniature cotton-balls.

Again it struck her. These were cotton-balls. And they were shrinking. She watched as some of the cotton-balls got under her toes and quickly found out the truth about herself. She was growing. Slowly her foot expanded. Each second some of the white dots got under the soles of her sandals.

Before she could think about anything she felt lucky about the fact that her pants and her sandals grew with her. But with a fearful sigh she crossed her arms over her chest before she looked down again.

The big toe of her left foot had now reached the mansion. At a height of two stories it pushed in the south wall of the proud house. Morla didn´t realize that she actually felt the wall at the tip of her toe. She saw some small Krockwood dots running out of the house and couldn´t think of anything until she saw that half of her toenail had disappeared inside of the once proud mansion. Suddenly she realized that this toe was a part of her. And now she could feel tiny things breaking as her toe forced its way into the house.

The old sandals she wore were not just old but they were also a little too small. So her big toe poked out quite a bit from the tip of the sole. But now the sandal sole reached the base of the building while her toenail had reached the height of three stories. Suddenly Morla saw a cloud of dust and flying splinters of wood as the mansion collapsed on her toenail. A small movement of her big toe sent most of it raining down in front of her foot and her big toe now completely covered the place where the house had been before.

Suddenly there was a grey dot moving towards her toe. It looked like Mr. Trevor and he was carrying a gun. She watched as her owner moved towards her toe and waved his arms. Still her foot grew and now she realized why the man wanted to stop her toe. Within the next minute her toe would reach the graveyard. Morla giggled as she saw the small dot moving in front of her toe. For the first time she thought about lifting her foot away to spare the graves. Suddenly there appeared a small plume of smoke around him. She giggled as she felt the bullet hit the skin of her toe like a sand crumb. Smiling she watched as the dot moved towards the edge of her sandal sole and tried desperately to pry it back. But the force of her growth simply pushed him down and she giggled again as she saw him struggling backward. He was desperately trying not to be run over by her growing shoe. He was trying to defend his ancestors but what should she care about the soul of a rotten slave-owner?

Now her toe grew higher than the trees. For a short moment her toenail was like a canopy above the graveyard. Then the skin of her toe toppled the first trees. A second later the fences and stones were buried under her toe. The small dot that was Trevor Krockwood waved desperately at her and drew her attention to the destruction at her toes while the right heel of her sandal started to crush the shelters of the other slaves. She smiled as she compared him to her shoe. By now the sandal-soles had reached a thickness of at least ten feet. And still she grew. She closed her eyes and enjoyed he feeling as the ground under her sandals was compressed into shoe prints. Then she looked around.

The landscape had changed. Suddenly she could view miles and miles of the sunny country. The next town was only at the distance of a minute. Mr. Howard had usually needed one day to get there. Looking down at her feet again she realized the last parts of the shelters were being crushed under the expanse of her right heel. The small brown spots that were the other slaves stood at a respectful distance and watched helpless.

What should she care about them? They had refused to talk to her since they realized Mrs. Krockwood's hatred against her. Now she simply refused to raise her heel for them so they could realize her hatred against them.

Thinking about hatred she looked towards the tip of her left foot again. There they were. Three little dots. The Krockwoods. She suddenly thought of Howard and her torn dress. He had caused her half nakedness. In a sudden burst of hate she felt a spurt of growth that nearly doubled her size. Then suddenly it stopped.

"YOU DID IT!" Her voice thundered over the country.

"YOU KROCKWOODS. YOU HAVE PUNISHED ME THE LAST TIME!"

And with that she suddenly raised her right foot and stepped on the nearly invisible human dots.

The Krockwoods tried to run from her. Mrs. Krockwood fell over her heavy costume while Howard and Trevor never spent a single thought on helping her. But it was all useless. The shadow of her foot came over them. By now her foot was three quarters of a mile in length. They couldn´t outrun anything that big. Suddenly they felt the air compressing under the giant foot. But just as they felt death above them there was suddenly another storm wind and low air pressure as the foot disappeared.

"NO!" thundered her voice down on them and Trevor suddenly realized that she had removed her arms from her mountainous tits while Howard just stared at the foot that hovered one mile above the ground.

"NO!" the giantess spoke again.

"I WILL TRY TO FEEL YOUR PUNY BODIES AS I CRUSH YOU UNDER MY BAREFOOT."

With that she moved her foot backwards and wriggled her foot out of the sandal. She never realized the fearful cry of the 50 black souls that disappeared under the heel part of the falling sandal. They were instantly crushed.

Then her barefoot appeared over her tiny victims. They didn´t try to run. Crying in vain they watched as her foot filled their vision. Darkness spread around them and they heard the voice of the giantess.

"I WILL USE MY BIG TOE ON YOU. NOW I SQUASH YOU FLAT!"

And with that she tapped her toe onto the ground.

For the comparably small humans it was more than enough. Their bodies squished in a microsecond before the light tap of the black giantess crushed a ten foot deep toe print into the ground.

Morla lifted her foot and stepped back. Amused she squatted down to examine her nice toe print. As she looked at the three red stains in the middle of the imprint she started to laugh. She had paid her first bill.

 

Morla looked over the country. Her eyes found what she considered to be the far city. A trip to New Orleans would be fine and there were so many small villages she would meet to get there. Stepping back to put her sandal back on she didn´t care about the things that got crushed and flattened under her monstrous feet. The whole plantation looked like a shallow puddle to her now and the surrounding forests were nothing more than cushions of moss. And there - just two steps away was the neighbor plantation. A moment later it was obvious that what had been two steps away was now a footprint one step behind Morla.

She started to think of what she would do. The anger was still within her. She had been hated, punished and raped. She would do the same to them. Her hate had made her grow. Her titanic body would punish them  wherever she cared to rest her weight. And she wanted to rape them. Her anger rose again as she realized that she could hardly rape someone by squishing him. Her anger was enough to make her step a little to the right for another plantation that was flattened with a twist of her toes.

"Men!" she thought. They always had it better. A male giant would simply crush them with his cock.  But she couldn´t. Yes, she could sit on them and smear them over her labia but that wasn´t the same. For her it was simply not humiliating enough. How could she exert her lust on them? How could they survive long enough to realize her power? This wasn´t fair. Everything she could do would squash them. It all ended at the point were she had to pick them up - SQUISH! She couldn´t get them.

But then after a mighty stomp that leveled square miles of forests in the resulting quake she found the solution. She had to force them to do it on their own. YES!!! She wanted them inside. And she started to get wet immediately.

Morla stopped and looked for the next town. Twenty steps to the left she found one and moved towards it. She didn´t care for the name of the town nor did she for the people. Arriving at the town she made a lustful step that crushed a church at the edge of the town under her big toe.

Then she squatted above the town and looked at the hundreds of dots that moved in the streets between houses that never reached the size of her little toe. It was obvious - the people wanted to flee.

"ANTS!" she thundered, "IF YOU FLEE I WILL SQUASH ANYONE ALONG WITH YOUR PUNY NEST UNDER MY BIG BAD FOOT!"

After a few seconds the movement in the streets stopped. Many of the dots had disappeared and she assumed that the fools tried to hide in the houses. Then she used her index finger on the few that had just reached the edge of the town. They splattered on the tip of her fingernail.

"OH NO! MY LITTLE WHITE SOLDIERS. DON´T HIDE IN THE HOUSES BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU."

To emphasize her point she reached out and flattened a few houses with quick crushes of her thumb. Nobody had a chance to escape because each house was aimed at and flattened within half a second.

The effect was visible within the same amount of time. Quickly the roads were filled with thousands of tiny human dots.

"YES. THAT´S MORE LIKE IT. BUT I THINK I WILL HAVE SOME MORE FUN NOW."

With that she made a duck like movement as she stepped forward in her squatting position. Her unimaginable feet flattened neighborhood after neighborhood and after three steps hundreds of the smaller houses had turned into shoe prints before she used her arms for support and lowered her beautiful black ass.

Thousands were wiped out under her merciless body. And now she moved again, starting to spread her legs which caused her feet to grind over another neighborhood causing hundreds of casualties. And then when her legs were spread far enough her giant hand reached for the ravine of her pussy. Titanic fingers spread the walls of flesh to open the entrance into her cavernous cunt. An earth shaking laughter rolled over the city before the black titaness spoke again.

"I WON´T STOP THE DESTRUCTION UNTIL THIS IS FILLED!" and she lowered her back until her head came to rest on a nice cushion of forest out of town.

The sounds of panic could be heard from the city she had chosen to be her first victim. But she could feel nothing down between her legs.  No tiny soldiers were trying to fight for their ladies or their town.

"COME ON LITTLE SOLDIERS. FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY. SAVE YOUR TOWN FROM THE ATTACK OF THE SLAVE BITCH!" she cheered.

And then suddenly she felt a pleasant sensation that started her wetness to turn into a slow river of honey.

Down between her legs the first men had arrived. Most of them had grabbed their guns the moment they saw her but the incredible proportions they had to deal with had taken them much time to arrive.

Now a few of them had realized the pink flesh to be the weakest point in reach. They stood just below her large cunt and fired their shotguns at the glistening masses of flesh.

But their bullets were slowed down in a thick layer of love juices and when the grains hit her soft skin it simply caused her a lustful sensation. An ear piercing moan from the giantess was her answer.

"We have to get closer. Climb up men! Stick your guns right into her." one shouted and without hesitating the men started to climb towards her cunt.

At first they used the spread mountains of her ass-cheeks until they had to move into the slippery walls of her wet cunt. They were moving slowly and many lost their grip because of her fragrant juices that covered everything. They slipped down the pink flesh of her inner and outer labia which gave her some nice pleasure until they reached the end of her pussy lips and simply fell to their death some 500 feet below. But now others arrived. The soldiers she had called for and their desperation was greater than disgust. So they picked up the guns of the dead and started their own mission.

Sometimes a soft moan could be heard. But after five minutes which wasn´t by far enough time to reach their target the giantess wanted more.

"OH I CAN HARDLY FEEL YOU  MY LITTLE TOY SOLDIERS. YOU MUST FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY. SO COME ON! I WANT TO BE FILLED OR I WILL WIPE OUT YOUR PUNY TOWN!"

About a thousand of brave men had gathered between her mighty legs and hundreds were climbing her mountainous body. Down on the ground some people stood on what remained of the road and tried to hurt her by hitting her with axes and other improvised weapons but it was all useless. Even the soft skin on her ass was too thick to be cut by an axe.

Meanwhile the first men had reached the mighty entrance into her cunt.

"Don´t shoot! Don´t shoot! Wait until we're at least a few hundred. Remember: We DO have to hurt her."

And they started to wait. It didn´t take long before there were enough people. Someone shouted "Fire" and maybe 150 weapons were fired.

The next moment the men covered their ears in pain. "YESSS! YEEAAH!" thundered the giantess in a storm of pleasure. She removed her hand from her pussy and the next moment the titanic body rocked up and down.

It was disastrous. The brave men were all thrown into the depths of her cunt just before her ass came down again crushing countless men into a thin layer of mush while everyone else was hurled through the air in the resulting earthquake. Before the houses could collapse the titaness repeated her bucking and shouted her orgasm.

"YEEEAAAAH! YEEEEEAAAH! YEEEAAHYEES!"

Thick juices that had poured from somewhere had protected those inside of her from the shocks. But before they could drown in the hot slime Morla's cunt muscles celebrated her orgasm. Regardless of anything but her lust she crushed the men inside of her cunt. Within a tenth of a second they were all flattened and squished inside of her. All the heavy love juices were suddenly squished out of her cunt and the surviving people on the ground were smashed by the wet and bloody masses. Then her orgasmic gush of liquid erupted under the continuing spasm of her love muscles that were powerful enough to shoot the liquid over a mile.

"YEAH SOLDIERS. THAT WAS GOOOOOD!" she purred. And then she rose on weak legs.

"OOOOH! I GUESS YOUR SOLDIERS WEREN`T BRAVE ENOUGH TO PROTECT YOU FROM MY ORGASM. LOOK AT WHAT`S LEFT OF YOU AND YOUR TOWN... BYEBYE!"

And with that she turned and looked for the next town. A quick scan of the area showed New Orleans at the horizon. Quickly she walked towards it.

 

It took its time until the panic spread in New Orleans. At first there were a few people staring at the horizon. Then there were more and they felt the tremors. And then the shadow came over their city. The sun was blocked out behind the monstrous female figure that moved towards their town. Every man could see the heavy tits that swayed with every step she took. And then their fearful voices shouted at her feet and those torn sandals she wore.

Then her tread got more and more unbearable. People fell down or tumbled across the heaving ground.  Houses collapsed or windows shattered. Whoever could use ones hands was holding ones ears trying to evade the ear piercing noise of thunder and crushing when she stepped down. Then she reached the outskirts of the city and with a last heavy tread she stopped.

"NEW ORLEANS!" she thundered, "YOU ARE LUCKY."

A movement of her toes spread thunder across the city.

"LUCK BECAUSE  I WAS JUST PLEASED. - - - ANOTHER TOWN CARED FOR MY PUSSY.

BUT NOW I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING ELSE. LOOK AT MY FEET."

With that she raised her right foot over them.

"DO YOU SEE THESE UGLY SANDALS?

THEY´RE MUCH TOO SMALL AND TORN, DIRTY AND UGLY.

I WANT NEW SANDALS AND THAT WILL BE YOUR TASK!

I WANT THE FINEST WHITE LEATHER. AND I WANT A LOW HEEL.

AND BECAUSE I AM SO NICE TO YOU, YOU WILL ONLY NEED ONE THIN STRAP ACROSS MY FOOT.

AND NOW I´LL LEAVE YOU A MEASURE OF MY FEET."

Fearful crying arose as she suddenly started to shake her right foot and wriggled her toes. Because the sandal was too small she had trampled the heel strap under her heel and the sandal came loose. The ragged shoe thundered into the city. Hundreds of houses were flattened or blown away by the giantess´ shoe. Then suddenly they heard a terrible sound of slow crushing. People and debris were all crushed and cruelly compacted as the ground sunk under Morla´s weight. Countless body parts and masses of red gore were squeezed out from under her foot until the ground was finally compacted and hardened enough to take her weight.

Then they saw that she had risen her left sandled foot over another part of their city. Again thousands of people died in the crowded streets as the old sandal fell. And then the same amount of people died as she stepped down with her left foot.

"OH IT´S SUCH FUN TO GIVE SOME MEASURES. I THINK I´LL HAVE MANY SHOES IN THE FUTURE. HAHAHA!"

With that she simply stepped out of her footprints and left them, crushing hundreds more under her bare feet before she got out of the city.

 

For minutes the population stood motionless in the streets. They didn´t talk, they didn´t move. In the remaining parts of the city there was a deadly silence only broken by the thunderous sound of her distant steps. On the verges of destruction thousands moaned in agony. Slowly the first unharmed survivors started to dig into the debris of their once beautiful houses. They tried to help and there were so many injured people. Broken arms and legs, people stuck under heavy pieces of furniture or tumbled walls. But none of the victims who could be recognized as human or were lucky enough to survive these minutes, none of them had been touched by the giantess herself or the falling shoe. Everyone and everything thing that had been near enough had been crushed out of existence.

The first sounds in the relatively unharmed parts of New Orleans were those of running people calling for doctors, nurses and firemen as the first houses had been set on fire by collapsed chimneys or forgotten lamps.

Then within half an hour the citizens were in fight against the fire. And they did only win over the flames because the fire couldn´t find any nourishment in the flattened areas. Then as the sun slowly neared the horizon the wind turned and blew from the land. The smell of smoke was soon extinguished by the unearthly foot odor that rose from her dropped sandals. Within four hundred foot of either sandal  people who had tried to help those unlucky survivors of the destruction near the dropped shoes had sunk down unconscious before they were of any use to the victims.

However the odor did its work. As the red ball of the sun touched the horizon people prepared to fulfill their task. At first the major wanted to take the lead but soon the smiths and shoemakers took over.

They decided to build the desired sandals right across the footprints she had left for measure. The edge of her footprint had been cleared of debris by the hurricanes of displaced air from under her foot. But as she had lifted her feet away she had caused similar storms that had blown a lot of debris into the footprints. Every man was recruited to clean the area of the two titanic footprints.

Meanwhile the shoemakers had made a plan and the smiths had started hundreds of fires from the remains of the smashed houses. Children and women had to search the debris and later every house in the city to gather enough metal. The smiths would deliver large iron nails and some kind of improvised rivets to attach the mighty strap to the sole. The strap would have to carry the whole sole and it would probably be strained even more by the moving foot. No one wanted to think about their punishment if the sandals would be torn into pieces during her first steps.

Meanwhile people raced out of town into the farmlands and the villages. They were lucky because they could still use the trains. The tracks were undamaged. The shoemakers had told them that they could use every bit of leather that would arrive before five in the morning.

As the sky went from a greenish blue into a starry black the outlines of the sandals had been laid out with leather. Because the bottom layer of each sole would have to sustain the grinding and squashing on the ground they used the hardest leather they could get. Old saddles were torn to get really hard leather. Then they started to sew the many small pieces together. They used ropes instead of thread and the parts that would be most strained were supported by iron plates and chains. They  had to use large leathers to support the leather from underneath or it would sink into the footprint. Many workers cursed them for building the shoes over her deep footprints but even the major knew that there wasn´t another place large enough for miles. After only four hours the bottom layer of the sole was ready. Some unhappy people remained trapped under the sole after they had found no way to close the material without support from below. At least they had chosen some people without relatives or without hope after knowing their family flattened in the very footprint they got trapped in. They sat together in the darkness and waited for the morning and the moment when the black titaness would step into the sandals and crush them.

Then they started to build the bed for her foot. All kinds of textiles and even raw cotton were gathered and attached to make a comfortable layer that could take the unbelievable pressure. But before that the smiths had covered the sole with hundreds of boards. After three hours the leather sole was covered with an eight foot layer of wooden boards that were kept in place by leather pockets. They estimated that the giantess would crush the wood anyway but this way it would create a firm sole. Then the textiles were placed over it in a layer that was another five foot at the edge of the shoe and up to forty feet towards the places that would be crushed under toes, ball and heel of the terrible foot. Then they sealed the sole with five layers of fine white leather as the giantess had demanded.

Meanwhile the white leather strap was ready. It was made of hundreds of iron chains that were covered with textiles and cotton for a comfortable wear. Finally they had sewed three layers of white layer on the upper side and fifteen layers on the lower side of the strap.

Between 6 and 7 in the morning the smiths attached the straps as good as possible and then they started to wait.

Morla wasn´t used to sleeping long but after she had stretched out in a wide forest that had kindly provided a soft bed for the night she had slept until the sun had tickled her nose for more than half an hour.

Refreshed from the night she rose to her feet and was glad to see that she still hadn´t shrunk a bit. The ground under her feet was still soft and so she decided that she would keep the spot for at least another night. This meant that she had to do her morning care in a suitable distance. Five earth shattering steps later she squatted and spread her thighs. She wasn´t used to powder and soap. Water was all she´d gotten since her birth. So she unbuttoned her raggedy dress and rose again to step out of it. She squatted again and a lake disappeared into three handfuls of water that she threw into her face, spilled over her firm breasts and poured over her dusty legs. Turning around with a few grinding motions of her feet she released an ocean of piss into the nearby swamps. Then she turned back to the lake and sat on her ass to bathe her black muff in the remaining water.

Then she rose. The dirty and torn dress that she had worn for years lay there in a heap. She looked at her nude body and knew that she was far too beautiful to wear such rags. With a kick of her left foot the cloth flew into the pissed swamps. A quick glance towards the coast and she moved towards New Orleans uncaring of her nude appearance. Those people had long ago turned into unworthy insects in her eyes and insects were not to complain about nude women.

 

The last workers tried frantically to clear the shoes. The citizens had fled into the far areas of the city. And now Morla the black giantess arrived. 5 miles of a nude woman towered over them.

"AAH! I SEE. AND I THINK I LIKE WHAT I SEE. I WILL TAKE THEM."

With that Morla rose her right foot and slid under the nice thin strap of the right sandal. Down on the ground the last workers cried helplessly as  they ran on the white plain of a sandal. Then the mountain of her big toe raced towards them. Two hundred foot in front of them the toe touched the inner sole and continued to slide towards them. A blink of an eye later the brown wall simply ran over them. Twelve men were smashed down and smeared under her mighty toe. Then the strap stopped the movement of her foot and finally her heel lowered onto three hapless men who had just closed the last seams.

Then she put weight on the shoe. Instantly the cushion layer was flattened and the wooden layer was crushed into a hard mush of wood that adapted to the delicate curves of her foot. Then there was an ear piercing crash as the sandal sunk into the former footprint crushing out the few unlucky helpers underneath.

The left sandal was already abandoned as she slid into it. Again the trapped people were flattened and the  giantess stood in her new shoes.

"FINE" she thundered and wriggled her toes.

"THAT WILL DO. I LEAVE YOU FOR TODAY BUT OF COURSE YOU WILL HAVE A NEW TASK."

Testing the sandals she flattened another unharmed area under the playful tip of her right shoe. Then she continued to speak.

"THE FLEA THAT USED TO BE THE WIFE OF MY OWNER USED TO WEAR SOME REALLY BEAUTIFUL SHOES. I MEAN SANDALS SIMILAR TO THIS ONES. BUT HER SHOES HAD A SLIM CURVED COLUMN UNDER THE HEEL.

I WILL GIVE YOU EIGHT DAYS TO BUILD ME A PAIR OF THESE!"

With that she turned around and trampled some more suburbs with thousands of people as she left the city.