- Text Size +
I jumped in my truck, and drove to Kelly's house. It was only ten thirty, so I hoped she would still be awake. I pulled out my phone and punched in her number. After the third ring, she answered. "Hello? Who is this?"
"Hey Kelly, it's Dyllan. There's something I need you to see."
"What are you talking about?"
"Just trust me. You have to see this."
"Okay... Where are you?"
"In my truck parked in front of your house." I said sheepishly.
"What?!?! Are you kidding me? Why are you here? Never mind, I'll be right there." She sighed.
Several minutes later the front door opened, and she motioned for me to come in. I walked inside, and she took me to her room.
"You had better not be stalking me, or I swear I will call the cops." She hissed, and I stepped back. "What? No, oh, nonono! You have it all wrong! I'm not creeping on you! I came over because I, kind of have a weird request. I... I'm a voraphile, and I-"
"Holy shit!!!! You're into vore too?!?! That's crazy!!"
"Yeah, and, I have kinda had a crush on you since I saw you two years ago." I said, turning away embarrassed.
"Oh. My. Gosh I've been wanting to ask you out from the beginning of freshman year!"
My jaw hit the floor, but then I remembered why I had come. "Anyway, remember that bracelet I found at the theater?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Watch this," I said, as I slipped on the bracelet, and pulled my phone out, and put it on her dresser.
I replayed the fantasy from earlier in my head, opened my eyes and was once again, an inch tall. I heard a gasp, and the floor shook. Kelly was on her hands and knees gaping at me. "Am I dreaming? This is insane!!! I can't believe it!!" She paused, and frowned. "You aren't thinking what I think you are, are you?"
"Hell yes I am! This kind of thing normally only happens in RP'ing!"
"No! I can't do that! You'll die!"
"Actually, no I won't. When this first happened, my model plane fell on top of me, and I was fine! Please, trust me."
"You're sure that you won't get hurt?"
"100% sure. Please?"
"Okay, but you come out as soon as you need to, got it? If I weren't into this kind of thing, I would have said no."
I nodded, then she lowered her hand, allowing me to climb onto it. She lifted my to eye level, and licked her lips. "Mmmmmm I bet you taste delicious." She said, grinning. Her gaping mouth opened, and she dropped me inside.
I landed on her tongue, in a pool of saliva. I saw her gleaming teeth close, sealing me in. I was tossed around as she coated me in her saliva, her hot breath washing over my wet clothes and skin. Her tongue slithered and bounced below me, and suddenly the bumpy texture of her massive tongue was replaced by a different feeling. This area was smooth and slippery. She was moving me back toward her throat! "C'mon! What are you waiting for?" I shouted to her. In response, I was thrown off her tongue, and into the powerful muscles of her esophagus.
The ring of flesh parted, and I was sucked in.
I was squeezed so hard, I thought my ribs would crack, but my invincibility prevented me from getting crushed. I couldn't breathe, but it almost didn't matter, I only felt a slight irritation rather than the heart-pounding feeling of suffocation. It got progressively hotter the farther down I was pulled, and I was deafened by her heartbeat as I passed it. After what seemed like forever, my legs hit an obstacle. It was the sphincter that guarded the entrance to the stomach. It too, dilated and I fell through. I splashed down in a pool of liquid that I guessed was Kelly's gastric acid, but it just felt like mildly hot water. I stood up, and shouted to her, "HEY! I'M OKAY, I JUST FELL INTO YOUR STOMACH."
My surroundings shook, and I heard her voice from all around me say,
"You don't have yell, I can hear you just fine. You said you're okay?"
"Yes I am! Man, I wish you could see this."
"How well can you actually see, Dyllan?"
"You'd be surprised. A good bit of light gets through your skin."
"Well, I'll just have to see it myself when you let me use that bracelet, then won't I?"
"Touché. Well, I'm guessing that I will be in here a while, won't I?"
"At least an hour, to make sure the effects of the bracelet don't wear off. We don't want anything bad to hap-" her words were drowned out by a deafening gurgle that echoed around the confined space in her stomach.
"Oh, sorry about that. In all the excitement, I forgot how hungry I was! I'd better get something to eat, something to keep you company, at least for a little while. Hmmmm. I know! My parents just got a pack of pudding cups! Does that sound good?" asked Kelly.
"Yes, that does sound good," I said agreeably. The walls around me shook, as Kelly walked through the house. After a few minutes, the movement stopped. I heard a muffled voice ask Kelly something, though I couldn't make out what it was saying. Then, I heard Kelly's voice, loud and clear say "No Mom, nothing's wrong. I was just a little hungry, my dinner was a bit light."
"Mmmwa mawwo wawaa." Came Mrs. Thompson's muffled voice. I felt Kelly walking again, and soon she said, "Sorry about that, my Mom was finishing packing for vacation. Are you still hungry?"
"Yes, I'm ready when you are."
"Good, because here it comes!"
I felt a small puff of air get squeezed into her stomach, just before a massive blob of pudding was extruded from Kelly's esophagus. I was pinned to the bottom by it, and wriggled to get free. "Hey! What are you doing in there? That tickles!! Stop it!! Stop, or I won't let you out. I mean it!" Kelly laughed.
I finally was able to poke my head through the top of the pudding. "Sorry, it's kinda hard to not tickle you when I am stuck under a bite of pudding inside your stomach. Although, this does taste pretty good. What kind is it?"
"Are you actually complaining that you are in there? It is Dutch Woman tapioca, my favorite. It almost tastes better than you did."
"No, I'm not complaining. Exactly what did I taste like?"
"I'm not telling." She said, with a hint of smugness.
"C'mon, just tell me!"
"No. All you can do is wait until I use the bracelet. Then, you will know what it tastes like."
More and more pudding filled her stomach, and I struggled to stay on top.
The walls around me began to churn, as the snack was digested.
She yawned, and I realized how tired I was.
"Well, I'm going to bed. It's already eleven. Try not to toss and turn too much, it tickles." Kelly said sleepily.
"You're right. Tomorrow, I let you have the bracelet." I said.
I felt her move, most likely getting ready for bed, when suddenly, I was thrown against the slippery wall. "Hey! Hold up! I wasn't read-" I started to say before several thousand pounds of pudding oozed over me. "Dyllan? Are you okay? I didn't mean to lay down that fast."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Did you ever realize that it is incredibly difficult to move through pudding?"
"No, I didn't. Anyway, good night, Dyllan."
"Night Kelly."
I felt her breathing slow, and I was lulled to sleep by the steady beat of her massive heart.
Chapter End Notes:
Chapter four will be from both perspectives.