- Text Size +
The day was like any other or so I thoughr. I was 18, my life sucked. I had, no job, no car, no money, no anything. Except for of course my girlfriend Melanie. I've alaways had a thing for the GTS fantasy, but I hid it from her for obvious reasons. She'd flip. Well thats besides the point. That day as I walked into the appartment, something caught my eye. A small bottle on the entertainment system. What happend next stole my attention from the bottle in no time. Melanie, draped in a sexy black teddy, walked into the room. Her feet were painted with shiny blue polish, and her lips were crimson red. Her blonde hair flown to her shoulders, there it ended in blue tips. As I stood with my mouth gaping open, she said "How do you like sexy?" All I could do was nod, and thats all she needed. She walked to me flexing her toes with every step, and shaking her breasts with every upward motion. I was completely speachless. "Care for some wine?" She asked. I complied and took a sip from the glass she handed me. Something was wrong, something was really wrong! All of a sudden I felt really woosey. I had fainted. When I awoke I roled over in bed. Wait I wasn't in bed, I was on the floor, hey... when did the carpeting get so thick. And whered that pink wall..come..from...? As I lifted my head upward everything became clear, i was shorter than Melanies big toe, quite shorter. "I SEE YOU WOKE UP HUNNY, SO HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR ANIVERSARY PREASENT?" She boomed. I was to busy being in awe of her toe to move. "IVE HEARD YOU IN YOUR SLEEP WISHING YOU COULD BE SHRUNK, WELL NOW YOU 1/4" TALL!" I was soo happy, just then something happend the floor moved, and the big toe that had just been my wall, became the ceiling. "HERE COMES THE BIG TOE LITTLE MAN BETTER WATCH OUT!" *boom* it came crashing down on me like the forse of 10 busses. But it didnt hurt, it felt good. "YOU LIKE THAT?" She began roling me around under her toe pressing harder, and lighter when called on. I was in heaven. She lifted her foor, and slamed the ball of it down on my body, the whole while fingering herself. This continued for a good amount of time. "I THINK YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH FOR NOW BUG BOY"



Part 2

As I lay there on the floor speant, I stare up at her towering form. "I THINK YOU HAD A LITTLE TO MUCH FUN HEHE" With that said she bent down and pinched me between her thumb and forefinger. I was raised up past her luscious thighs, stomach, breasts, and finally she brough me to rest infront of her beutiful eyes. "SO ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR PREASENT SHNOOKIE?" All I could do was nod in compliance."WELL LETS GET YOU CLEANED UP HUNNY" With that her building sized lips opend, showing the sexiest softest tounge ever. Her finger slowly deposited me onto it, and I was hard already. With that she pulled her finger out, with my lying on her tounge, and closed her lips. She began lulling me around all over her mouth, sending me on a trip against her teeth, pressing me to the roof of her mouth running her tounge all over my body. "MMM SWEET PEA YOU TASTE SOOO GOOD" I was then pressed to the back of her front teeth as her tounge flicked at my body. I couldnt help it and i shot my tiny load onto her tounge. She moaned just them either from her own pleasure, or maybe she could taste my little preasent. As her moaning peaked and I felt her lie down, the lips spread as i was deposited from her tounge to her palm, and covered in kisses.