- Text Size +

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000042707 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000042691

Nova Force Season 2: Episode 4 part 3

 

Johnny shifted uncomfortably within the dark pouch that contained him. His helmet mounted flashlight illuminated the dark brown, thick fabric and he wondered if this was at all similar to what the inside of a stomach would look and feel like.

 

“Is everything alright in there?” The voice of Lorth, who had deposited the small Hybrid Guard into one of his coat pockets in order to keep him out of sight. Lorth, unlike many residents, was free to travel without being inspected by guards or scanners, which would allow him to get Johnny into the human facilities undetected.

 

“So far.” Johnny replied, trying not to hint at the fact that he was completely put off by the transport situation. Something just didn't feel right about it. The darkness, the movement, the fact that he could feel the massive creatures side against his back whenever the coat caught a large gust of wind.

 

“We are not far now.” Lorth continued, “Sangela should be meeting with Roko soon.”

 

“How long does a tour of the facility usually take?” Johnny asked.

 

“If we are lucky a little over an hour, it is up to her to keep him occupied for even longer. I have a few contacts inside the facility, they will point you in the direction of Roko's informant.”

 

Johnny breathed deeply, his fingers lightly running along the surface of a low frequency pulse cannon that was holstered to his hip. If all went well he could avoid shedding any blood. “Sounds good. And once she is taken care of?”

 

“My contacts will help you direct the humans to the landing pad where a ship should be waiting.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sangela wished she had worn her armor, though Lorth insisted it would put Roko on edge. She felt almost completely naked in her formal guard uniform, aside from the small firearm she had strapped to her upper thigh, just in case. She followed Lorth's direction from the landing pad and made her way towards a tall building with the mining companies insignia imprinted over the glass doors. She resisted the urge to spit as she entered the building, the feeling of tiny specks of red sand pooling in her saliva made her stomach squirm.

 

“Please state your identity and your business.” A feminine voice called within the eerily empty room. There was no working secretary, just a holographic pedestal in the center of the room, the insignia of the company rotating slowly over it.

 

Sangela glanced around herself, her thumb rubbing along her lips as she tried to rid herself of the dust. “Hybrid Guard Sangela Orlinas. I am here on routine inspection.” She said, her voice echoing slightly against the marble floors and halls. Above her the ceiling was domed and carved with intricate statues depicting characters from ancient Marlek myths.

 

“One moment.” The voice said.

 

Within a few seconds a panel on the wall from her left separated itself from the rest and opened into a large hallway. The construction of this building was definitely suspicious of a leader who has things to hide. It was built like some sort of high profile government building, not exactly typical for corporations; even large ones. Sangela felt a nervous stirring in her gut but maintained her composure. Lorth had said Roko had a short fuse, and was clearly paranoid. She arrived at the end of the hallway where she was faced with another white wall.

 

“Please place your hand on the designated pad.” The feminine voice said as a green square illuminated and rose slightly from the rest of the white wall. Sangela complied, feeling slight warmth against her palm as she was scanned. A few moments later a crease formed in front of her against the wall and a rectangular panel slid open revealing a brightly lit, semi-circular room. The office was adorned with expensive wood paneling, the floor intricately sewn rug filled with reds and blues, traditionally royal colors among the Fanacta and Trugon home world.

 

Sangela's gaze fell onto a bulky Trugon who sat behind an elaborately carved wooden desk. His tall chair pushed back as he stood, revealing that he was as tall as he was wide, standing a few heads taller than Sangela. He wore an expensive and flamboyant red and blue jacket that had a tall collar that rose around his neck while the back dropped nearly to the ground behind him like a cape.

 

“Welcome. You must be the Guard Lorth told me about.” Roko said, his voice was deep, very fitting for a creature of his size.

 

Sangela nodded, “Yes, I have the permit for this inspe-”

 

Roko waved his hand, “Yes, Yes. Lorth told me you had the paperwork.” He walked towards the wall on his left and placed his hand onto a lever, “He did not, however, mention that you were such a lovely creature.” He pulled the lever down, the walls behind his desk suddenly sliding away revealing a wide window.

 

“Oh. Thank you.” Sangela said, forcing a smile. His mannerisms and posture alluded to the fact that this Trugon reeked of a very peculiar confidence. It was not the same confidence shared by attractive men in a bar or club, Sangela was very used to that. No, Roko seemed to have the confidence of some sort of ancient king, he seemed to know that -at least on this world- he could have anything he wanted. Or perhaps Sangela was just biased from the stories she was told.

 

“So, this is a routine check up?” Roko continued, still facing away from Sangela, staring out the window.

 

Sangela took several steps forward, now able to see what lied below the window. A massive crater ripped from the earth in a circular design that dropped far below the viewable plain of the bottom of the window. The crater was filled with machinery and ships carrying materials in or out live some sort of massive bee hive. “Yes, all settlements like this are required to undergo a simple check over to make sure everything is safe.”

 

“I see.” Roko said, his hand rising beneath his chin, his fingertips grasping a tuft of fur. “Well. I suppose it makes sense. Mining facilities can be dangerous if not regulated properly.” He chuckled to himself, “But I assure you my facilities are running both efficiently and safely.” He turned back towards Sangela, “But I assume you need to see for yourself.” He stepped away from the window towards the opposite wall and opened a panel revealing several outfits hanging from a bar that ran across the interior of the closet. “Here, take one of these. Unfortunately it is going to be a dusty trip.” He then opened the panel beside the first where visibly larger outfits hung. He removed one and slung a large cloak like jacket over his expensive clothes. The jacket had an even large collar with what looked like a scarf that could be draped over his muzzle. He then removed a head piece and draped it over his tall ears, it formed what looked like two cones where his ears would have been with a pair of goggles that he could pull down.

 

Sangela examined the clothes she was offered, “Thank you.” As she put on her own cloak she wondered if Johnny was making progress.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Johnny felt relieved to stand on his own two feet again. Lorth had taken him to a secluded rear entrance where it would be easy for Johnny to get inside unnoticed. He stared up at the creature who crouched down over him. “Alright. I'm ready.” He said with a nod.

 

“My contact will be here soon.” Lorth said, “Time is a factor.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Johnny muttered, turning to face the doorway. As Lorth promised a figure soon appeared behind the foggy glass, the door opened to reveal a man not much older than Johnny. He stared towards Johnny for a few moments, clearly nervous about what was about to happen, but he nodded his head and widened the door to invite the heavily armored Guard inside.

 

“She should be in her quarters.” The man said quietly. As they stepped inside. “On the top floor.” The hallways were dimly lit and filthy. The atmosphere penetrated the building whenever possible, leaving the once white tile floors and walls stained brown and red. A fine mat of dust crunched beneath Johnny's heavy boots. Occasional quakes shook the walls, causing the lights to flicker.

 

“Do we have any eyes on her?” Johnny asked as they apporached an elevator.

 

“My brother is keeping watch in her hallway, if she leaves we'll know.”

 

“Good.” Johnny said with a nod. He entered the elevator, “Start getting everyone ready. This wont take long.”

 

“I hope you're right.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Kikata strode into a familiar landing bay, a long flight of stairs carrying her away from the bustling ships and into a wide hallway. “I certainly hope your brother knows what he's doing.” Kikata said quietly to Richard who sat upon her shoulder in his usual spot.

 

“I think he's got a good idea.” Richard said, gazing down towards her right hand where she had concealed Issac in one of her handbags. “Do you know what you're doing?” He asked, glancing up towards her.

 

“Should be easy.” She replied. She stopped beside a dark room, “This should be it.” She glanced around herself cautiously before placing her hand on the white pad by the door. She sighed as her clearance level granted her access to the room. The lock clicked open and she was able to move inside.

 

“What is this place?” Richard asked, looking curiously towards the tall, plastic structures around the room.

 

“It's a server room.” Kikata explained, “All the data that we are after should be stored in these computers.” She lifted her bag and opened it, “Issac, are you ready?”

 

Issac rubbed his eye as light finally flooded around him, two golden eyes peering down towards him. “Yeah. Just put me within arms reach of the server tower.”

 

“Does it matter which one?” She asked, carefully dipping her hand inside the bag so Issac could climb on.

 

“It shouldn't.” Issac said, taking hold of one of Kikata's fingers before pulling himself up so he could stand on her palm. His stomach lurched as he was pulled from the confines of the bag. He held onto her finger tightly as she hovered her hand over one of the small tables that held a server tower.

 

“This work?” Kikata asked as the back of her hand touched down on the cool table.

 

Issac nodded his head, “Yeah. How long do I have?”

 

Kikata shrugged, watching as issac hopped off her hand and onto the table, “We should be able to keep her busy for a while. Just send me a message when you are done and I will excuse myself to the ladies room and pick you up.”

 

Richard laughed, “Sounds like a solid plan to me. Just make sure to close your bag up tight when you go to the ladies room.”

 

Kikata rolled her eyes, unable to scold Richard from where he sat, “Right, well. Good luck Issac.”

 

Issac took a deep breath, doing his best to keep his knees and hands from shaking as he watched Kikata disappear from sight. Fear only made up a small part of what he was feeling, the excitement jolted him so vigorously that he had trouble controlling his motor functions. Generally he only felt this way when interacting with a beautiful girl. He closed his eyes and took another deep breath, reaching into his pocket to take out his new toy as well as his computer. He moved towards the server tower, to him it nearly resembled some sort of massive building, its insides constructed of wired pathways with walls of complex motherboards. He made his way around to the back of the server, glad to see there were some wires running within arms reach before dropping through the table to the ground so far below. In his left hand he held his computer, which he turned over so the screen laid flat agains this palm. With his right hand he took the device, he slid the power lock with his thumb, the center plastic piece suddenly illuminating a cool blue. He smiled as he let the threads from one end of the device touch against the back of his computer. A red circle appeared on the side of the glowing plastic tube, he touched his thumb against it. As soon as he did the limp threads suddenly stiffened, latching themselves onto the back of the computer like some sort of tentacled creature. With his computer successfully connected he turned it over, the program that he used to run the device had automatically opened. He placed leaned out over the slight opening at his feet that fed the wires beneath the table and held the stiffened threads of the device towards the computers wires. Once they were in range a red button illuminated on his screen. Issac pressed the button, watching happily as the threads attached themselves to the comptuer. “And we're in.” He whispered

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Kikata walked swiftly through the empty hallways of the station, “Maybe we should have left you behind with your brother. You know, to be safe.” Kikata said quietly.

 

Richard shrugged, “I don't know. It might be suspicious if you were to come here alone. We want to seem normal, right?”

 

Kikata winced, “I suppose. I'm sure Kina is very excited to see you, anyway.”

 

“Don't start with that.” Richard said, sensing tension in Kikata's voice. “We've been friends with Kina for years now.”

 

Kikata sighed, “I guess. Though I am still concerned about Issac.”

 

“He's a tough kid. I'm sure nothing will happen, and he's smart enough to handle himself. Besides, I think he is getting a kick out of this. I haven't seen him so excited to do something since he got his first computer.”

 

Kikata laughed softly, “I have trouble telling his excited self from his regular self.”

 

“You'll learn to read him eventually.”

 

Kikata eyed a door coming up on her right, “Okay, here we are.” She placed her hand on the pad, and a moment later the door slid open. Her eyes darted briefly around the room which was lavishly decorated with a seemingly random assortment of artwork or antiques, before finally spotting Kina.

 

“Kikata!” Kina said excitedly, standing up from her desk. She wore a familiar tube top style dress and high heels, which clacked loudly upon the floor as she hurried over towards Kikata. Her hair had grown longer and she no longer kept a blue streak dyed in it. She was still, however, beautiful. Kina's dark eyes dropped to Richard upon Kikata's shoulder, “And Richard.” She smiled brightly, sending a jealous quiver down Kikata's spine, “You guys look great.”

 

Kikata returned the smile, “Thanks. You do too.”

 

Kina laughed, her hands falling to her hips, “Not so easy anymore, huh?” She took a step back and and swept a hand towards her desk, which had two padded chairs set in front of it, “Please sit down. So much to catch up on.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Johnny could feel his heart racing against the tight confines of his armor. His thumb grazing gently against the weapon he had holstered on his hip. In his mind he ran through the motions of using it over and over. He had fired it in training, though only several times. It was considered an easy to operate weapon, designed so that small shop owners and lowly qualified security guards had access to non-lethal technology. Despite this fact he was still nervous that in the heat of the moment he would draw a blank and misfire the weapon, giving the subject enough time to contact Roko and blow their entire operation, quite literally.

 

The elevator came to a halt finally at the top floor and Johnny exited cautiously. He turned his head to either side, noticing a younger, teenage boy leaning up on one of the far walls. Johnny rose his hand to guage some sort of reaction from him, thinking he must be the brother of the man from downstairs. The boy nodded his head and pointed towards the opposite end of the hall. Johnny's hand curled shut and twisted, giving the boy a thumbs up before turning away from him. He made his way down the hall quickly, until he finally arrived at the subjects door. He hesitated for another moment, quickly running through the motions one last time before placing his gloved hand on the pad. If the systems were working properly Johnny's suit would override the locks. The scan seemed to take forever in Johnny's mind, though after a few seconds the door slid open.

 

Johnny entered the room silently, drawing the weapon from his hip. It resembled something like a sawed off shotgun, though instead of shells it was loaded with a powerful charge cell. The room he entered seemed to be one of several in the apartment, he figured this place must be considerably nicer than the other homes in the building. He skimmed through his HUD's sensory displays, he found the heat display and saw a figure surrounded by warm movement, she must have been in the shower. He continued to hold the weapon out in front of his chest as he entered a hallway towards the back of the apartment, switching the heat sensors off so he could see more clearly. Audio bars at the bottom of his HUD began to jump and wiggle as the sounds emanating from the bathroom reached his microphones, he was close now.

 

A thin cloud of steam wafted out of the partly open bathroom door. The sound of water splashing against skin was suddenly cut off. Johnny held his breath, wondering if his presence was known. After a few moments he heard the shuffling of a towel, so he once again pressed forward. He stared at the doorway, convincing himself that it was time to finally do this. He gritted his teeth and kicked the door completely open. “Put your hands up!” He shouted, hearing his own robotized voice echoing throughout the apartment.

 

The woman, or girl rather by the looks of it, screamed and whirled towards him while clutching her towel to her chest. She backed away from Johnny, her eyes falling down to the weapon he held in his hand. “W-Who are you? What do you want?!” She shrieked. She was a pretty young thing, no older than eighteen. She had bright blonde hair, with large blue eyes. Her pouty lips quivered as she shared her glanced between the firearm and the armored figure before her.

 

Johnny had trouble putting this girls face to the terrible deeds she was allegedly apart of. “Don't move.” Johnny ordered, “And keep your hands within sight.”

 

“Please don't kill me.” She whimpered, “R-Roko will make you pay!” She said, gaining a bit of her composure as she seemed to remind herself of who she was. “If you lay a hand on me I promise-”

 

“Shut up and stay still.” Johnny said. Stepping further into the bathroom so he could check around for her computer. If he could get a hold of her computer he wouldn't have to use the weapon on her. Regardless of whether he wanted too or not, he had to follow protocol or else risk punishment for unfair treatment of a prisoner. After checking the counter top twice over he was convinced the computer was not in here. He backed out of the door and kept the weapon aimed towards her, “Step out of the bathroom. Slowly. Any sudden movements and you give me the right to use this thing.”

 

“What do you want?” She asked bitterly, “Money?”

 

“Nope. Just doing my job.” Johnny said, it felt strange to be talking with the subject. Until this point he had only spoken face to face with friends, acquaintances, and perhaps a few enemies.

 

“Roko told me someone like you would come.” She said, “Your jealousy is going to get you killed, very painfully.”

 

“I assure you I'm not jealous.” Johnny said, “Now I wont take you naked, walk to your room, or wherever you keep your clothes. Slowly.” He said, once again urging her not to make him pull the trigger.

 

“I saw Roko swallow a Goonta, alive and whole. Said she lasted a full two days in his stomach. Not a pleasant death I assure you. That was the last one to try and hurt me. He takes care of me.”

 

“That so?” Johnny asked with a smirk.

 

“I bet he'll let me help when he deals with you.”

 

“Oh I doubt he will be dealing with me. By now he's probably in chains. Sorry to burst your bubble.” Johnny got the feeling that this girl was brainwashed. Roko must have groomed her from a child, he didn't want to think of how young she was when he made her a sexual slave. Roko sounded more like some barbarian king rather than a CEO of a large mining company.

 

“A lot of fools thought they could overtake Roko. He's the most powerful Marlek in the solar system, probably the entire universe. I was lucky enough to see many of them get what they had coming.” The girl continued as she entered her bedroom. She was starting to sound like a religious zealot.

 

“Stop.” Johnny said after she had taken a few steps into her room. He walked past her and started to search the room for her computer. As he did he heard the sudden shuffle of feet. He turned, his eyes wide as she ran for the table by her bed. He hardly believed that he was the one who pulled the trigger when he did. It was as if he briefly became another person just long enough to aim and squeeze. A blue wave streaked across the room with a violent sounding boom, the air within it seeming to warp the air it touched. The girl went air bourn, colliding with the wall before falling rigidly to the floor. Her towel had been blown off her figure and lie on the floor beneath her. The only movement was her chest heaving up and down, her eyes stared widely at the ceiling unblinking.

 

“I told you not to move.” Johnny muttered as he stepped over the girl, picking up her computer for the table. He debated smashing it, though decided that it would be better to play it safe and let it be.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sangela gazed out upon the mining site. She was unsure if she had ever seen such a massive maze of structures. The opening to the sky above looked small now, but she knew that it was in reality miles over their heads. Old mining sites that had been completely tapped were sealed off by massive stone walls, meant to ensure the stability of the mine shaft. Workstations stood out against the dark earth like windows in a massive skyscraper. Various pipes and shafts clung to the walls and spiderwebbed their way back up towards the entrance.

 

“How deep can these things go?” She asked, clutching her coat as the wind of a small transport ship blew past them as it made its way to the surface.

 

“Deep.” Roko said with a deep laugh, “This one is about eighty percent complete. We have sixteen similar sites on this planet. Our philosophy is that we dig deep before stretching out. There are many, many miles of horizontal shafts spreading out from the main, vertical shaft. This way we maintain the land on the surface while getting the highest efficiency down below.”

 

“I see.” Sangela said. She had felt rather dumb throughout the entire trip, since she had no previous knowledge about mining or business in general. She was running low on made up questions to ask but simply insisted to see as much as possible. She felt her computer vibrate briefly. She glanced down towards it and read the message.

 

“Cats bagged.” Said the brief message from Johnny.

 

Sangela was glad her slight smile was hidden behind the mask draped over her face.

 

“So, what else do you need to know?” Roko asked, facing Sangela squarely. “Not that I don't enjoy spending the day with a creature as beautiful as yourself. I have always had a fascination with women like you.”

 

Sangela had trouble holding back a laugh, “Woman like me?” She asked.

 

“Women in a position of authority such as yourself. So delicate, yet so powerful.”

 

<i>Test me and see how delicate I am.</i> Sangela thought to herself, “Well thank you.” She said. They stood silently for a few awkward moments. She cleared her throat, “I suppose we should take a look at your record books. Make sure they are in order.”

 

“Eager to get back inside hmm?” Roko said with an unnerving chuckle.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Johnny had managed to get the frantic, yet mostly immobile girl into some clothes and out the door. He reconnected with the man he had met downstairs and began the evacuation process while keeping the girl under control.

 

“He isn't going to let you die quickly!” She spat as she resisted Johnny's pushing towards the roof exit. Her eyes were partly red as the blast had burst several blood vessels and there was a smudge of dried blood under her nostrils from when she hit the wall, though she was other wise unharmed. “When he hears what you did to me. <i>no one</i> but him may disrobe me. I'll tell him you raped me. He'll strap you to a condom and-”

 

“Want me to blast you again?” Johnny asked between clenched teeth.

 

“You're smart enough to keep me alive. What do I care. You think you will get away with this?” She laughed, “I cannot wait to watch you squirm and beg.”

 

Johnny didn't see much point to arguing anymore. Finally he reached the exit. He slapped his hand agains the pad and stepped back as a massive doorway rolled away revealing the roof. Powerful jet streams sent dusty wind howling into the hallway. The landing ramp of a massive ship waited for them, a line of humans rushed inside from one of the other rooftop exits. A familiar figure stood off to the side of the ramp, towering over the masses of humans.

 

“L-Lorth?” The girl gasped. “Lorth!” She shrieked, “What are you doing?! You will destroy us all!” She nearly collapsed to her knees had Johnny not caught her by the arm. She began to sob pathetically, her feet more sliding than walking as they hopped up onto the landing ramp.

 

“What's our progress?” Johnny called up to Lorth who now crouched to see them.

 

“About halfway there. Another twenty minutes and the building could be clear.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“What on earth...” Roko whispered as their shuttle flew them past a building that was considerably smaller than most of the buildings in the city. A massive ship hovered just over it, its landing ramp lowered into the buildings roof.

 

Sangela felt her gun to her thigh as Roko reached into his pocket. Could he trigger the explosives from his computer? It wasn't a chance worth taking. “Hands up!”

 

Roko froze, turning to face Sangela. “What-”

 

“Do as I say.” Sangela urged. She reached into the coat she had received from Roko and unholstered the weapon she had on her thigh.

 

Roko stood silently with his hands held slightly over his waist. He glanced back over his shoulder to the human building, “I see...it was a trick.” He smirked.

 

“Up.” Sangela ordered, raising her weapon slightly as she spoke.

 

Roko complied, “You are making a big mistake, little girl. I do these humans a favor by letting them work on this planet. They were in no danger until you arrived.”

 

“I don't want to hear your shit.” Sangela growled. “The evidence will speak for you when you are taken to court.”

 

Roko laughed, “Court?”

 

“The law is not yours to make.” Sangela said. “Put your hands on the glass.” She said, motioning to the window behind him.

 

“Foolish, foolish girl.” Roko grumbled as he continued to comply. He turned away from Sangela and put his clawed hands onto the glass.

 

Sangela stepped forwards, her weapon hand lowering as she started to sift through the large Marleks pockets. She finally found his computer and began to lift it from his deep pocket. Suddenly Roko dropped his elbow, striking Sangela in the chest with a powerful blow that sent her stumbling backwards. The computer flew from Sangela's hand and landed on the floor beneath one of the seats of the shuttle. Sangela tried to regain her balance but Roko moved quickly, striking her in the forehead with his clawed hand. She cried out as a searing pain pierced her upper forehead above her right eye. She fell to the floor in a dazy, watching as Roko dashed for his computer.

 

“Stop!” She said, lifting the weapon. She squinted, trying to maintain her composure, “I said stop or I'll shoot!” She shrieked. She rose to her knees, watching as Roko reached for the computer. She pulled the trigger. Roko roared as he fell to his stomach, Sangela fired again, hitting Roko in the arm. The blood was already pooling from the wound in his lower back. Sangela rushed towards him, grabbing his leg and pulling him backwards with all her might away from the computer. She kept the weapon pointed towards him as she leaned down to collect the computer. Once she had the computer safely away from Roko she took out her own computer and sent out a distress signal for a medical crew.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Kikata felt her computer vibrate. She tried not to seem so urgent as she took it out hoping to see a message from Issac. She was surprised to see instead an incoming call from headquarters. “Oh, um, excuse me.” She said as she rose from her seat.

 

Kina smiled as Kikata excused herself from the table before turning back towards Richard, “Sounds like you guys have a pretty cool deal. I've been feeling cramped here at base lately.”

 

Richard shrugged, “It can get pretty cramped on a ship too, though not nearly as bad as those old Nova Guard ships.”

 

Kina laughed, “I can imagine. Kikata was lucky you were so small and easy to manage back then. I think she might have gone crazy sharing such a small ship with another Neko.” Kina's eyes shifted back towards Kikata who returned to the table.

 

“Richard, we have to go debrief two of our students. Big bust apparently.” Kikata said, placing her hand down onto the table. “We'll be back shortly Kina.”

 

Kina smiled, “Of course.” Her eyes dropped to her own computer as she received a message.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Issac did not notice as the door of the server room opened. He continued to work on locating Prila's signal. He was getting close now. Very close. His neck hair stood on end however as he heard the loud clacking of massive footsteps. He turned to see a very curvy figure in a black tube top like dress arriving behind him. Whoever it was would have been a very good sight to see in different circumstances. The stunning Fela spoke, though he could not understand what she said.

 

“I...uh.” He sputtered.

 

The Fela spoke again, leaning towards him in a way that made it very difficult not to stare into the canyon of cleavage she displayed before him.

 

“I don't understand.” Issac said, speaking a little louder.

 

“English? This far out?” The Fela said, her lips curling in a smirk, “You've put yourself into a poorly thought out situation.”

 

Issac tried to speak again but he was suddenly enveloped by the Fela's hand. He screamed, losing grip of his computer which now hung by the threads of his device on the wires. Blackness surrounded him briefly before he felt air beneath his feet. He dropped a short distance onto the hard floor. He rolled onto his back, staring now a very long way up as the Fela rose to her full height.

 

“You think because you are small you can bypass our security? Your group...whoever you are, might have hacked a few of the smaller stations but I am afraid you have picked a fight with a much larger animal.” She laughed, “I am sure you feel pretty stupid now.” She thrust her hip to the side as she playfully tapped her chin, “Now what could I possibly do to you.”

 

“Wait!” Issac shouted. Watching in horror as the Fela slipped her left foot out of her high heel. He tried to scramble backwards but her massive foot fell over him in nearly an instant. Her toes pressed down on his stomach roughly, but not painfully. He attempted to squirm but the pressure was soon becoming too tight. He nearly thought he was done for, just like that. A miniscule insignificance easily snuffed out by this woman's big toe. But she lifted her leg.

 

“Aw, scared?” The woman cooed sarcastically.

 

“Richard and Kikata!” Issac sputtered as quickly as he could.

 

The Fela blinked, “What?”

 

“I'm here with them. I'm Richard's brother.”

 

“Well...I am certainly going to need a better explanation than that.” She said, before once again gathering Issac into her hand.