- Text Size +

City lights stretched to the horizon. Issac sat in Richard's place once again, hardly able to comprehend the sheer size of the city that was laid out before him. He had seen the many national parks in the United States and was awestruck by the sheer size of nature. But now an even more massive landscape was presented to him more massive than anything he had ever seen, and it was all made by the hands if intelligent beings. 

"Cool, huh?" Kikata said, eyeing the small human who had not moved an inch since they had entered the atmosphere. 

"I've never seen anything like it." Issac said. 

Kikata smiled, "It's the largest hybrid city in this solar system." 

Issac tried to take in all the information. Trying to fathom the many layers of humanity beneath them. Their ship was settled down on a rooftop pad, apparently most of the landing stations were atop buildings in this city. Which meant that the structure beneath them, while also being much, much taller than any human made structure on earth, was also so large that several massive ships could land on top of them. But of course most of the living space was taken up by the larger species. And humans were given their own minuscule sections in each apartment building, restaurant, shopping mall, or whatever else. 

Kikata smiled as she watched Issac take in the sight, "Okay Issac. I'm going ahead of you guys, don't stare for too much longer." 

Issac turned towards Kikata and nodded, watching as she stood from her own pilots chair before disappearing into the larger hallway. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Richard led Issac out of the human exit on the ship where a small shuttle picked them up and transported them to the public transit system. In a city as busy as this it would be far too dangerous for Kikata to simply carry her human companions as she did elsewhere. Richard eyed his brother with a small smile, Issac rarely ever got dressed up and he looked rather strange in his button up shirt and pants. 

"Did I over dress?" Issac asked, tugging at his collar. 

Richard shrugged, "No, you're fine." 

Issac nodded as they walked down a wide, brightly lit hallway. All along the walls there were video projections advertising drinks, bars, and anything else the city had to offer. Holographic displays rose up from small stands, he eyed one display curiously. It looked as if a neko woman stood on a pedestal, she smiled at them as they walked by and invited them to stay at some hotel called the Daloris Mosa. An idea suddenly sprung in his mind. 

They finally arrived in an area that looked similar to a subway station, except instead of train cars there were white, egg shaped capsules that looked as if they could fit about six passengers. Richard led Issac into one of them. "Welcome to Unity." A feminine voice said within the capsule. The city had been given a human name in honor of it's increasingly hybridized society. "And thank you for choosing the Travel Pod service. You will find that our shuttles will be able to take you to every corner of the city in a timely manner. Please choose a destination and then swipe your payment card across the designated area." As she spoke a green strip appeared on the window with the words "pay here" written within it in several languages. 

Richard rubbed his chin as he tried to remember the name of the club, "Uh, Locos Unos?" He said. 

A map displayed across the window along with several pictures of the inside of the club. A mans voice started to advertise the many drink specials and upcoming events as the shuttle started to lurch forward. 

"Is this place Mexican themed?" Issac asked with an arched brow as he listened to the advertisement. 

Richard laughed, "Uh…loosely. The details get jumbled over a couple light years. Basically the only details they got right are the flags, margaritas and the tequila…best you stay off the tequila tonight eh?"

Issac grinned, "Hey I've been working my butt off. What have you done recently other than-" Issac's eyes widened as the shuttle suddenly shot forward, though the balancing systems made the shuttle perfectly calm on the inside. They flew through a dark tunnel before exiting the station into the massive city. Lights and buildings and larger ships passed by them in a blur. The shuttles mostly remained within translucent tubing however sometimes broke into the open air when transitioning from one tube to the next. It hardly seemed real, considering the massiveness of everything that surrounded them.

"You were saying?" Richard asked, eyeing his younger brother with a wide grin. He could sense how he felt, for several years ago he was brand new to this himself. Though you never quite got completely used to it. 

"I forget." Issac said quietly. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Kikata's eyes shifted from one table to the next as she entered the club. The music was loud near the entrance and she hoped La'ala had chosen a spot somewhere more secluded. 

"Kikata!" A voice called out through the noise. 

Kikata turned her head several times until she spotted her. "Hey!" Kikata said making her way across the dance floor towards La'ala. La'ala was a naturally darker skinned Neko whose smile was framed by a pair of very full lips. Her hair and fur was dark brown and naturally hung very straight down beyond her shoulders. Her skin below the neck was covered with tattoos, some smilier to the Cho's, but mostly they were of a more colorful variety. 

"You made it! How was the ride in?" La'ala said, taking both of Kikata's hands and holding them momentarily before her waist. It was a Neko greeting, though it had lost popularity over the ages, such as kissing of the cheeks on Earth. 

Kikata shrugged, "Long, but uneventful thankfully. It's been a quiet few weeks." She followed La'ala towards a booth away from the dance floor where the music was quieter. She searched for the table number and sent it as a message to Richard. 

"That's good…it's been a while!" 

Kikata nodded, "Yeah, well you know. I've been traveling everywhere recently." 

La'ala grinned, "I know I've been following your newsfeed closely! Sounds exhausting. The pictures from Earth looked nice though, Richard is on his way?" 

Kikata nodded, "With his brother. They should be here any minute." 

La'ala's smile broadened, "Oh! I forgot you guys were bringing him." She tilted her head to the side, "What's he like?" 

Kikata tapped her finger on her lower lip as she thought of a description, "He's…quiet mostly. But he warms up to you eventually and he'll start talking."

"Ohh. The quiet mysterious type." La'ala giggled, "Is he anything like his brother?"

Kikata shrugged, "Sometimes. They sort of share that dry sense of humor. But he is like…really gifted and smart. Top of his class double majoring in engineering." Kikata shook her head, "He's been working with the ships computer and honestly the thing has been acting like, crazy smart since he has been on the ship."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" 

"As far as I can tell…good." Kikata laughed, "It's exciting though the things he has been doing."

"I can't wait to meet him." 

Kikata nodded, "Yes, and I tried to drag Atrix out here but she wouldn't budge."

"Atrix is with you?" 

Kikata cursed herself internally and tried to think of something to explain this without having to spill the entire story just yet, "Yeah, well. You know, she is that age now and she wanted to get out and explore a bit."

"I know that feeling. It's how I ended up here! Not much older than herself…why didn't she come?" La'ala said with a frown.

"She wasn't feeling the crowds tonight."

"Poor thing." 

Kikata nodded, "She's getting…better though." She was relieved to see a white circle suddenly illuminate over their head. A platform lowered from the ceiling that held a few tables and a row of chairs that stood before a bar that had a holographic display and drink dispenser. Richard and Issac stood near the bar. 

"Hello Richard!" La'ala said with a wide grin, "And…Issac? Was it?" 

Issac nodded, "Yes." He always felt a little nervous when meeting someone, especially when they were so large. 

"Kikata was just giving me a little background, it's nice to meet you." La'ala leaned forward on her elbows so she could get a better look at the humans. 

Issac fought the urge to shrink away and smiled towards La'ala. She was a rather unique Neko, though he had not seem very many in person yet. Her tattoo's seemed to be a mixed bag of what looked like tribal tattoos, and then more modern, artistic pieces colored over her skin. Her large brown eyes were mesmerizing, and he admired the way he could see his own reflection in them from so far away. He felt as though he should reply with a little wit, try and crack a joke early on, but he suddenly found himself a little too intimidated to do anything other than smile and nod. 

"He's an interesting guy." Richard said, saving Issac from having to try and formulate his own introduction. 

"So I've gathered." La'ala said, her gaze shifting ever so slightly from Richard to Issac. "How do you like the job so far, Issac?" she asked, leaning even closer to the humans. 

"It's uh, it's great. Keeps me busy." Issac said, he laughed though he wasn't sure why. La'ala giggled along with him, her lush lips forming a wide grin and her white teeth beaming towards him, her jaw opening just slightly, but enough to reveal a strange glowing white orb on her tongue. She had a beautiful smile. And Issac could not help but imagining himself kissing those lips, his imagination briefly avoiding the fact that those lips would envelope his entire being. But then he wondered what it would be like to kiss her at their current sizes. What they would feel like under his hands, or against his chest. 

La'ala's tongue licked quickly along her upper lip, "So, you are from Earth right? Silly question I guess of course you are…have you much experience in places such as this?" 

Issac shook his head, "I've never seen anything like it. But I've liked what I've seen so far…the city I mean, it's incredible." 

"I could only imagine what it must be like for you. My human friends here, they are all so accustomed to it, but it must be so large!" 

"Large is an understatement." Issac said.

"How about with Neko, or Marlek, have you been interacting with many of them?" 

Issac shrugged, "Not much yet. But I'm sure I'll get plenty of chances." 

La'ala rested her chin onto her hand, "And are you comfortable?"

Issac cleared his throat, "Well…so far yes. It's kind of strange, you know, talking and stuff…but I am getting used to it. I trust you guys." He said, finishing with a short laugh. 

"Well don't be too trusting." Kikata warned. 

La'ala rolled her eyes, "You are mostly safe here…they monitor just about everywhere so intensely that really no one could ever get away with hurting a human if they wanted too. It's necessary though." 

"And sometimes your friends can turn against you." Richard said with a sigh. He ran his hand through the holographic display and ordered himself a drink.

Kikata laughed, "Oh yes…that reminds me of when we were here near the beginning of the last cycle, this exact bar. Remember La'ala? Prila's little incident."

La'ala covered her mouth as she laughed, "Oh my god yes…"

~ ~ ~ ~ 

About two years ago… 

Richard stood on the human bar, towering all around him were Kikata, Prila, La'ala, a male Neko and a male Trugon. With him on the human table were several other humans, two men and a girl who were all locals to the city and friends of La'ala. The night was starting to grow old and the drinks had been flowing perhaps a bit too freely. Prila's attention was focused on another table across the club, her eyes wide and her smile beaming. Finally her attention returned to their own table and she looked down onto the human platform. 

"Tus buslan to do a shot dive?" She asked, she received only blank stares. She covered her eyes with her hand and laughed, "Oops. I switched up my languages…do you guys want to do a shot dive?" Her voice carried an adorable tone of pleading as she lowered her face even closer to the humans.

"Absolutely not." The woman said. 

"What is that?" One of the other men asked. 

"Oh my god. It looks so fun! See…I take some joka and I put it in my mouth….while you stand on the edge of the table and take your own shot…and then you dive into the Joka in my mouth."

"Oh…no." The man murmured. 

"Oh come on! They are doing them across the room you babies." Prila frowned as no one wanted to do her idea. She looked up to Kikata, "Kiii…Let me borrow Richard!"

Kikata shrugged, "That's up to him…maybe you have had too many shots already Pril." 

Prila huffed a breath through her lips, "No! Come on Richard." She said, lowering her face towards him, "Let me try it!"

"You are going to swallow me." Richard said shaking his head.

"No! You don't swallow the person…he just dives into the liquid and then I swallow the liquid…Richard" She begged, "Let's do it!" 

Richard knew it was a bad idea, but in the past that had never really stopped him in other situations. And the liquor in his belly gave him a bit of added courage, and to top it all off Prila's wide blue stare was doing a fairly good job at melting his heart. "If you swallow me Prila I am going to shoot you." 

"Yes!" She said, giggling as she lowered a hand to help Richard down from the human platform before she ordered herself a glass. Richard sighed to himself as he removed his shirt and pants, remaining in only his underwear so he wouldn't have to walk around soaking wet the rest of the night. 

"Prila, please be careful." Kikata said as she leaned her elbow on the table besides her. Kikata knew that Prila sometimes lost her composure after a few too many drinks. 

Prila rolled her eyes, "Oh don't worry Ki, I'll have your man back to you in a minute. Yeesh, can't a girl have fun around here?" She looked down to Richard, "Ready?"

"I guess so." Richard mumbled. 

Prila winked at him as she brought the glass to her lips. She tilted her head back slowly before opening her mouth and positioning herself underneath him. Her chin slipped under the lip of the table as her mouth opened, her tongue stretching out over her chin, he could see the pool of liquid down by her throat. 

"Prila, you're supposed to have more Joka in your mouth. I'm going to dive right into your throat like this."

Prila glared up at him and closed her mouth and shook her head, 

"He might be right, Pril." Kikata added. 

Prila shook her head again and opened her mouth, her tongue once again sliding out over her chin. The pink flesh inside glistening in the flashing lights around them, the pool of liquid bubbling as Prila made sounds with her throat playfully. Her fingers tapped on either side of Richard excitedly. 

Richard put a hand to her forehead and sighed, "Why am I doing this." He lifted his other hand and took his own shot. He dropped the tiny shot glass to the table and leaned forward, feeling the sticky warmth of Prila's mouth already before his feet had even left the table. Briefly he considered backing out but his legs were already in motion. He leaped off the table, a moment later his stomach collided with Prila's tongue, which then bounced him surprisingly forward and his back collided with the roof of her mouth. In what little light he had he could see the liquid funneling down her throat, he tried to yell out in warning but his head struck her uvula which rose up as her tongue kicked backwards, pushing him down her throat with the rest of it. He cursed as he was suddenly engulfed completely. 

"Prila!" Kikata gasped taking her friend by the arm. 

"Oh I feel him squirming!" Prila laughed, tracing Richard with her finger down between her bosom, "Oh this is great!" 

"Prila! You can't do that!" 

Prila shrugged, "No, I could obviously. Man he really shot right down there." She beamed towards La'ala, "You should try this next…no wonder Kikata has been keeping this secret from us. She wants all the fun!" 

Kikata covered her face with her hand, "Prila we need to go now."

"Let me keep him for a few minutes…I'm like a mommy." She said, cradling her stomach, "Little baby Richard in my belly." She tilted her head to the side as she smiled, "Angry baby Richard. He doesn't sound happy." 

La'ala covered her lips as she laughed, trying not too as Kikata continued to glare angrily at Prila. 

Suddenly one of the bars bouncers appeared behind them, "Is there a problem here?" He asked.

Prila turned to face the bouncer, shrugging off Kikata's hand, "Not yet." 

"Prila!" Kikata protested.

The bouncer folded his arms, a large Neko man, "I think we've had a bit too much to drink over here." 

"Says who?" 

"She doesn't mean it. We're about to leave." Kikata insisted.

"I'll leave whenever I want." Prila continued, poking at the bouncers chest with her finger. 

"Okay ma'am let's get you to a taxi." He said, reaching forward and taking Prila's arm in his grip.

Prila suddenly shouted out, her free arm striking the bouncer in the side, her leg shot out and struck him in the ankle, causing him to fall onto his side. "No." She said, standing triumphantly over him. 

"Okay, Prila, we're leaving." Kikata said, taking the boastful Fela by the hand. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Oh it was hilarious." La'ala said, "Needless to say we didn't go back there for a while." 

Richard shook his head as he smirked, "Meanwhile in her stomach I had no idea what was going on." He turned towards Issac, "Brother, if one of these fine giant ladies offers to suck you off make sure-"

"Richard!" Kikata gasped.

"Hey, lolo, it's good advice I'm giving here." Richard said, eyeing up Kikata who stared back at him disapprovingly, though a smile quickly creased her lips. 

"As I was saying. If they ever offer some oral entertainment, make sure they are sober, make sure you know they don't intend to kill you." He leaned a bit closer, "Make sure they've brushed recently too."

Issac laughed, taking a drink from the bar, "I'll try to remember that." 

Kikata sighed, "Prila was always fascinated by it. Swallowing someone that is. I mean for weeks she begged Richard to let her try it. I guess she finally decided just go and do it." 

"In that way I should have seen it coming. Maybe I just accepted that it was inevitable. I don't know I was pretty drunk." 

La'ala laughed, "Yes, she just has to try everything once." She sipped one her drink, "You know, I once did it." 

"Did you?" Kikata asked, "A special man?" She grinned towards her. 

La'ala sighed, "I wish. It was while I was getting my roof tattoo." 

"Your what?" Richard asked.

La'ala blinked, "Oh! I haven't seen you guys since I got it." She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, poking at the roof of her mouth with her finger, "'ee eh?" 

Kikata leaned forward, "Is…it glowing?" 

La'ala brought her head back down, "Yes. Laser paint these days, let me tell you." La'ala said shaking her head, "Amazing what you can get. Anyway, I met him at this tattoo artists convention and had him do a few tattoo's on my back, he was just an incredible artist. And I had been thinking about doing a mouth tattoo for a while, you know I've had so many everywhere else so I wanted something new. And well…we became fast friends and eventually I got up the courage to ask, I mean who would want to work in someones mouth?" 

"Right." Kikata said nodding, "So he was human?"

"Yes. I can go on and on about how it was having a human work on your back, but I'll stay on point." She took a deep breath, "Anyway, so he said yes. And I was like ecstatic, I mean I had already built a monster crush on the guy and this seemed…I don't know, intimate."

Kikata smiled down towards RIchard, "Yeah, I know what you mean."

La'ala giggled, "So, what I requested, and he sort of helped me decide what to get, was a galaxy on the roof of my mouth. You know the sort of everyone has a universe inside them type of imagery. And he gave me a really big discount on the glowing ink. So he gets to work, and at first it's awkward trying to figure out how to hold my tongue, and how to get rid of access saliva that builds up. Meanwhile I am freaking out because I don't want to mess anything up with this guy. And well, what do you expect, he gets towards the back of my mouth and I guess I have a pretty bad gag reflex and his leg slips over my tongue and into my throat and I just gulp. And down he went. I was in tears, honestly. But my god this man, he laughs it off, offers to do some work in my stomach to try and calm me down." La'ala sighed, "Obviously I got him out and he was able to finish with some rope attached."

"The old rope trick." Richard said with a nod. 

Kikata laughed. "He sounds sweet. So where is he now?" 

"Home…on Earth." La'ala said with a long sigh, "Starstruck lovers i suppose."

"Aw, La'ala I'm sorry." Kikata said, placing a hand on her shoulder. 

La'ala shrugged, "It happens. I had a point with this…oh! right, Prila and swallowing of humans. You know I didn't really feel anything other than fear when I did it. Maybe under different circumstances I don't know. There are some that say it could possibly be a sexual thing, you know going deep into another person. I don't see it though. But, what I do hear is that Trugon and Fanacta get a sort of rush out of it. Not sexual, but primal." She grinned, "Like their minds hadn't completely evolved out of their hunting instincts." 

"Scary." Issac said taking another long drink from his glass.

La'ala laughed, once again lowering herself to be closer to the human bar, "Yes, I suppose it would be for a human." 

They all sat silently for a moment, a tension seemed to form as everyone's mind seemed to focus on the same thing, but no one wanted to ask it.

"So um." La'ala started, "Have you guys heard from Prila recently?"