- Text Size +
All right guys, here is chapter five. Let me know what you think. I hope that I am not dragging things out too much. Let me know what you think about it all. Also, thanks guys for all the feedback, its very encouraging, and lets me know I am on the right track. I just hope I dont let any of you guys down. Enjoy!

************************************************************************************

After jiggling the door long enough, it finally opened. Alicia peered into the empty, dimly lit room. She took a step into the room, careful where she placed her feet, and softly closed the door. She looked about the room and smiled. She knew what was going on. She had just gotten back from softball practice and was still in her uniform, her cleats were slung over her shoulder. She had been on her way to her room, but decided to stop in on Catherine to see how things were going. She had intended to just sneak in and ‘borrow’ a pair of Catherine’s flip flops, but now she thought it’d be funny to mess with her a bit, if she could find them. She took her cleats from over her shoulder and let them fall to the floor with a thundering crash. As the cleats hit the floor, caked on mud and dirt broke lose and scattered about the area. The crash sent a sudden vibration and a pang of fear right through the two tiny captives hiding under the t-shirt on the floor.
“Catherine? Brian? You guys here?”
She spoke softly, but her voice carried throughout the room, right into Brian and Catherine’s tiny ears.
From under the cover of the shirt, Brian ‘s heart began to pound. He felt the need to hold his breath and remain as silent as possible. Catherine however was taken over by fury. She was nearly ready to storm out and take Alicia on, despite the size difference.
They could see Alicia’s dirty sock-clad feet taking steps toward them. Each step accompanied with a floor shaking crash.
Alicia walked to the table. She saw the two empty glasses and the pile of clothes on the floor. She knew they were here some where. She noticed Brian’s jeans next to her feet. She picked them up and gave them a shake. Only loose change fell to the floor. She let the pants drop and took another step, this time sending her foot right on top of Catherine’s shirt. She shook the shirt around with her foot but didn’t feel anything squirm under her foot, so she knew they weren’t there. She kicked the shirt out of her path.
With each step, Alicia got closer to them. No item of clothing in her way went unchecked. It was now only a matter of time before she would make her way to the shirt they were hiding under.
Brian and Catherine could see Alicia’s enormous feet right in front of them now. She was so close, they could literally smell her. Now only Brian’s shirt stood between them.
At first, Alicia raised her foot as if to step on the shirt. Then, she saw a tiny bit of movement coming from beneath the shirt, and she knew she had found at least one of them.
With her foot, Alicia swept the t-shirt aside, sending Catherine and Brian tumbling out from under its cover. An unpleasant odor followed the movement of her feet and seemed to remain within the air around them.
Alicia beamed down at the tiny people at her feet. A smile stretched from ear to ear and for once in her life, she could find nothing to say. Her goal originally was not to barge in on the two tiny lover, but now seeing them tiny and naked, her mind was over run with ideas.
Catherine had managed to bring herself to her feet and stood nearly toe to toe with Alicia. The air around Alicia’s feet was pungent, but Catherine hardly took notice. She was over come with rage, which worked to shadow her fear. Brian had been tangled in the shirt and was whisked away to the side with it as Alicia had kicked it away. He could only find the strength to prop himself up on his hand and gaze at Alicia’s towering form. He was over come with waves of fear and lust and found it nearly impossible to move. The last thing Brian wanted was to draw attention to himself.
Alicia could have probably guessed Catherine was firing off a string of insult directed to her, but it was impossible to see her tiny mouth moving much less hear anything she had to say. She slowly crouched down, and lowered her head closer to Catherine’s.
“You bitch! Get out NOW!”
Catherine stamped her foot and pointed to the door. She said much more than that, but that’s all Alicia bothered to listen to before raising back to her full height. When she stood back up, she ignored Catherine and her eyes began to search about the room. Suddenly her gaze was brought to Brian, who was slowly trying to crawl backwards toward the bed.
Alicia’s smile grew even larger.
“Well, well, well, what have we hear?”
This time, when Alicia spoke, she didn’t bother to soften her voice. It seemed to ring and carry throughout the room, thundering in their tiny ears. Ignoring Catherine completely, she took a step over her and did her best to place her foot as close to Brian as possible. If only she could have seen the look on his face as her massive foot was placed just inches from his body. She placed her other foot on the other side of Brian and stood for a moment with him between her feet. She turned and had a seat at Catherine’s computer chair, stretching her legs out as far as she could.
Brian remained on his back, but Catherine stood her ground. Alicia slid her foot right in front of Catherine, then tilted it back on its heel. Catherine stood in the shadow of Alicia’s foot. The bottom of her socks were stained black and the smell was absolutely horrid. It seemed as if she had never washed her practice socks. Either that, or she just didn’t wear cleats to practice. As Catherine’s rage gave into fear of what Alicia might do, she felt that she might throw up. The terrible stench didn’t help at all.
From the angle at which Alicia was sitting, she could only see her foot and not Catherine. Alicia lifted her foot in the air to reveal Catherine still standing. Because of the distance, Alicia was unable to tell that Catherine had turned white and looked as if she were ready to pass out.
Alicia placed her foot back in front of Catherine and slowly lowered her toes towards her until she could feel Catherine’s tiny body. Alicia just gave a slight nudge with her big toe, but it was enough to send Catherine down on her bottom. Not only were the bottoms of Alicia’s socks disgusting, but they were nearly soaked through with sweat. Alicia slid Catherine in closer to Brian with her foot so that they were both in the same spot between her legs. She then brought her feet in and leaned forward to look down at the two tiny people.
“So, you guys went right to it huh? I hope your having a good time.”
She paused for a moment and looked at Catherine.
“Sorry if I knocked you down, it was really hard to see where you were in front of my foot, I just thought you’d want to be closer to Brian.
“I just got off from softball practice and I wanted to stop in and see how you guys were doing. I hope you don’t mind Catherine if I borrow your red flip flops, that’s really what I came by for.”
She paused for a moment, then suddenly got a whiff of herself and made a sour face.
“Geez, I really stink. It must be pretty bad for you guys down there.”
She lifted her foot and held it over Brian. He quickly did his best to scramble out from underneath it.
Alicia giggled.
“Aww, come on, I just wanted you to tell me if my feet stink.”
She smiled at the two tiny people.
“Well, that is kinda gross. Sorry. Anyway, it’s rude for me to barge in like this, so I’ll be going.”
With that, Alicia stood up and took a step toward the closet. She opened the closet door and found the footwear she had originally been after. She held the flip flops up and looked to Catherine.
“See, these are the ones. I’ll be on my way now.”
She turned around and took another step towards the door. She picked up her cleats and slung them back over her shoulder, but then stopped. She turned back around to have another look at Brian and Catherine.
“You two be careful, it’s a big world out there. Oh, and next time, maybe you should fasten the latch.”
She smiled down at them for a moment, and turned toward the door, but did not take a step. She paused there for a moment and then slowly turned back to the two tiny people on the floor. A playful smile formed across her face.
She shook her head.
“No, this is too good to pass up. I think you guys should come with me.”
Before either of them could react, Alicia crouched down and snatched them both up with one quick motion. She adjusted the bodies in her grip so that they were both face up, then she wrapped her fingers around them.
She stood up and brought the two in front of her face.
“Well, I can’t just be walking about with two tiny people in my fist. That’s likely to draw some unwanted attention right?”
Both Brian and Catherine began to panic and struggle their hardest to free themselves from Alicia’s grip. This only added to Alicia’s amusement.
“Oh, I know just the place!”
Alicia’s face lit up.
“It’s a little degrading, and it might smell, but it’ll be worth it. I don’t have anything else to put you guys in.”
She set her two tiny captives down on top of a nearby shelf and removed her cleats from her shoulder and held them up to the two tiny people.
“Hmm, which one should go first?”
She used her index finger and pointed back and forth at the two, trying to decide.
“Well, the saying is ladies first.”
With her thumb and forefinger she plucked Catherine from the shelf. Her tiny body wiggled and squirmed to get free. Before dropping her into the shoe, she held her up to her ear for a moment to listen to her scream.
“I’m sorry Catherine, I’m having a hard time hearing you. Don’t worry, you’ll only be hear for a few minutes.”
She then dropped Catherine into her left softball cleat. Then she looked to Brian.
“Well, your next little man.”
She plucked Brian off of the shelf just as she had with Catherine. Only, Brian didn’t scream and he hardly squirmed. He seemed to have gone limp.
“Come on little man, you need to fight more than that.”
She dropped Brian into the right cleat. He fell for what might have been twelve feet to him until he hit the toe of the shoe. The fall had jostled him out of the daze he had been in and he scrambled about to get his bearing. Though, with the awkward angle of the way the shoe hung over Alicia’s shoulder, and the constant movement, it was nearly impossible to stand. The air inside the shoe was warm and horrid. Almost instantly Brian became nauseous after filling his lungs for the first time with Alicia’s musky foot odor. He could feel the impressions Alicia’s toes had made in the leather insoles of the cleat, the bottoms of which were still moist with her sweat.
Brian gave through to waves of fear and rage. Knowing that, at the moment, he was safe from Alicia’s cruelty, he found himself in a blind rage beating against the leather walls of the shoe, screaming insults and empty threats at the top of his lungs. It almost seemed like a nightmare. At the same time, he could not believe it was happening, and how he had gotten himself here. More than anything at this point, he just wanted a breathe of fresh air. He tried in various ways to climb to the top to get a breath, but each time he made any slight progress, he would be jostled back to the toe of the shoe.
Meanwhile, Alicia removed her filthy socks and replaced them with Catherine’s flip flops. The thought of having a tiny person in each of her shoes put butterflies in her stomach, but what excited her even more were all the possibilities of what she might do with them. She brought her socks to her face and took a slight whiff. The smell was awful, so awful that she had to laugh at what it must be like for Brian and Catherine inside her cleats.
“Well, I wouldn’t want you guys crawling out would I?”
She took one sock each, and stuffed it in the top of each cleat.
“The air might be a little stale, but you’ll live. It’s really not so bad.”
The sock not only added to the stench, but it eliminated any possible fresh air, making it even more difficult to breath. Each time Brian took a breath, and thought about what he was breathing, he wanted to puke.
“Well guys, looks like I’ll be watching out for you this weekend, so much for my original plans. You should both thank me.”
She giggled at the thought of it.
“Well, you’ll have plenty of chances to do that when we get to my room. You can both show me just how thankful you are.”
She turned off the lights, locked the door and stepped out into the hall and began towards her room.