- Text Size +
Well guys, here is Ch4. Its kinda long, and thats after I condensed things down a bit. I hope you all will like it. THe action really begins to pick up after this, so keep reading! And to all of you who have left feed back, thank you very much, it's been very helpful and encouraging. I hope you all continue to enjoy my story.

B.

******************************************************************************

There was a knock at the door. Catherine put down her magazine and jumped to answer it. She unlatched the lock and opened the door to find Alicia standing in the doorway. Catherine had been expecting Brian, but given the reason Alicia was here, she was almost happy to see her.
As soon as the door was opened, Alicia made her way inside the room.
“Hi Alicia, I didn’t expect you’d come by so soon.”
“Well,” Alicia began, “I didn’t have much else to do, and I wanted to drop this off to you before I went out tonight.”
Alicia presented a brown paper bag bulging at its sides with odd shaped objects. As Catherine reached for the bag, Alicia jerked it back with a smile.
“Not so quick Cathy, this isn’t candy you’re messing with.”
Catherine flushed with flutters of anger. She hated being called Cathy.
Alicia looked around the room. “Where is Brian?”
Just as she said that she stopped in her tracks, then took her next step very cautiously, her eyes all the while search the ground.
“Cant never be too careful around here, I’d hate to step on the little guy…again.”
Alicia laughed gleefully as she checked the bottom of her shoes to make sure there was no one stuck to the bottoms of them.
Catherine just stood silent, trying her best to suppress her anger. After all, Alicia was doing her a favor.
“That’s not very funny Alicia. Besides, he isn’t here. He went out to rent a video.”
“Well, that’s probably a good thing. I bet he doesn’t want to see me right now anyway. It had to be awfully embarrassing.”
Alicia made her way to the bed and had a seat. She sat the bag next to her side.
“Well, just tell him he doesn’t have to scared to come around me anymore. I’ll be nice, I promise.”
Though Catherine would have liked to believe Alicia, her smile said everything the opposite.
Alicia grabbed the bag and dumped out its contents on the bed. First Alicia picked up a small bottle, mostly filled with a clear liquid and corked at the top. She held it in her hands and gazed at it for a moment, watched the way the light reflected off of it, and shone through it. Though the liquid could easily have been mistaken for water at first glance, it held a magic that was absolutely captivating .
Alicia showed the bottle to Catherine, but did not hand it to her.
“This is the drink, of course.”
She sat the bottle on the bed and then picked up to small glasses.
“And these are the glasses. It’s important that you use these glasses, because they’ll tell you just how much you need to drink.”
Alicia showed the glasses to Catherine.
“If you fill the glass up to this line, it’ll be enough to get you guys going for about a whole day.”
“So, does that mean if we drink less we will stay smaller less time, or does it mean that we won’t be as small?”
“Well,” Alicia replied “if you take any less, or any more than you are suppose it, it’ll really **** up your system. That’s all I can say. It’s like medicine, you take just the right amount and it does the job.”
“Yeah, but a day is a long time to be that way. Isn’t there any shorter dosage?”
“Nope, that’s it. Take it or leave it.”
“Well,” Catherine sat the glasses down on the table next to her, “I’ll take it.”
“Good.” Alicia said with a sly grin. “Good.”
Alicia continued, “I put enough in here for two servings for the both of you. That should be enough for you guys to go hog wild.”
“Great,” Catherine replied, “what do I owe you for it?”
Alicia shook her head.
“Nothing. Consider it a gift. My way of saying sorry for being such a bitch in the past, especially to Brian.”
If anything about the situation seemed fishy to Catherine, it was certainly Alicia’s sudden change for the better. However, he mind was filled with the possibilities that bottle on her bed held that she hardly noticed anything out of the ordinary about Alicia’s behavior.
Well Alicia, thank you. That’s very kind of you.”
“Well, I like to be the bigger person you know, it just sometimes takes me a while to get there.”
There was a moment of awkward silence. Catherine had gotten what she wanted from Alicia, and now she wanted to be rid of her. Ultimately Alicia broke the silence.
“Well, I had better get going. I’m going out of town this weekend, and had better pack. Besides, I think I might be doing a little drinking tonight myself, if you know what I mean.”
Alicia gave Catherine a grin, and Catherine tried her hardest to force her best fake smile. Alicia got up and made her way to the door. Just as she was about to exit, she stopped and turned to Catherine.
“When you guys planning on doing it?”
Catherine, hesitantly responded.
“I think maybe this weekend. Brian has off, and there won’t be anyone around to bother us..”
“Well, be careful. Remember, it’s a big world out there.”
With that, Alicia turned and walked out the door, leaving the door wide open on her way out.

**********

Brian walked into the room and drop his book bag in the middle of the floor. He walked to the bed where Catherine was pretending to read and not notice he had come in. Brian pounced on the bed and he and Catherine rolled around laughing until the both fell off. On the floor, Catherine managed to land on top. She gave Brian a soft kiss and a smile.
“How was your day dear?” She asked,
“Well, much better now, though I think that Ethics exam kicked my ass.”
“Well, at least it’s over with.” Catherine paused for a moment and smiled slyly at Brian. “I think I have something that will help you take your mind off of it.”
“Some much needed lovin’?”
“You know it.”
Catherine leaned in and gave Brian a longer, more passionate kiss.
“I’m so excited Brian. I’ve been thinking about this all week.”
Catherine got up and walked to her dresser drawer and removed the brown paper bag that Alicia had given her. She emptied the contents of the bag and tossed the bag aside.
“I wanna do it right now. I don’t think I can wait any longer.”
“Catherine, do you think its wise to be doing this? I mean, it can’t be safe to screw around with important things about our body, like our size.”
“Well, I don’t know if its safe or not, I just saw it worked with you, and I wanna try it. I wanna do it with you, to experience intimacy on a all new level. I think its worth the risk.”
Brian stared at the contents of the bottle and at the determined look on Catherine’s face. It wasn’t so much his mistrust for the potential effects this could have long term, but rather his natural mistrust of Alicia and anything she has to do with.
“Well, I guess life is all about taking risks. When you wanna do it?”
“Lets go right now. Schools out for the weekend. Everyone is going out of town, we won’t be disturbed all night long.”
After a moment, Brian hesitantly agreed.
“Well, lets go.”
Catherine uncorked the bottle and carefully poured two glasses of the clear liquid into the glasses she was provided. She corked the bottle and placed on glass before Brian.
Brian looked at Catherine. “We both going at the same time?”
“Well,” Catherine started to blush, “I was hoping you wouldn’t mind going first. You were so cute when you were so tiny, I kinda wanna see you like that again. Oh, but just for like a second, and then I promise I’ll come right down there with you.”
Brian eyed Catherine for a moment and smiled.
“I hope you aren’t trying to trick me. But then, of course, I suppose even if you were, it wouldn’t be at all too bad. So, having said that, bottoms up.”
With that, Brian raised his glass as if in toast with himself and downed the liquid in one gulp. It was odorless and tasteless, like water but somehow smoother and much colder. As the liquid made its way down Brian’s throat, he cold feel its sensation all through out its body. The cold, tingling feeling slowly spread from his stomach throughout every area of his body. Suddenly when it felt as if his whole body were covered in cold, he began to tingle and he knew the process had begun.
He looked at Catherine, and somehow she all ready looked bigger, even though he had not yet begin to diminish in size. Catherine did not speak, she just beamed with excitement as Brian slowly began to shrink. Brian too remained silent, the sensation was too overwhelming for words. It all seemed to happen so much faster before, but now it felt as if he were going down, slowly, inch by inch. After a moment, his shirt began to swallow him, and his pants feel from his waist to his ankles. By now, Catherine was considerably taller. She stared down at him, shrinking smaller and smaller before her eyes. He gaze was locked on him and her smile never faded. Brian began to shrink smaller and smaller, though it seemed like it was taking an eternity. With each inch, he felt Catherine was farther and farther away. He took a step towards her. His feet were no longer big enough to keep his shoes on, even though they were still tied, he stepped right out of them. He got so tangled in his over sized sneakers, and pants that he fell flat on his face right at Catherine’s feet.
Catherine couldn’t help to giggle uncontrollably at this. It was just too cute. By the time Brian made it to his feet, he was hardly three feet tall. All of his clothes had all ready fallen from him except his t-shirt, which now swallowed him completely. He stood before Catherine looking like a little child ready for bed. She beamed and wanted to pick him up and kiss him all over, yet, she was still mesmerized by this show, she wanted to continue to watch him shrink.
Brian shrank. Smaller and smaller. Within a few moments, he tried to free himself from the enormous t-shirt, but it eventually fell from him. His body was big enough that it could fit through the neck of the shirt. By this time, Brian was barely twelve inches, and still shrinking. He was completely naked. Though this certainly wasn’t the first time he had been nude in front of Catherine, he felt for some reason that he should cover himself. He blushed when Catherine smiled at him. He restrained himself from covering his midsection with his own hands. It wasn’t so much the fact that he was without clothing, but rather the initial fact of being so tiny and helpless and at the mercy of this beautiful woman before him. Though, he knew Catherine would do nothing but love and adore him, the initial feeling of being that size is the most naked feeling in the world.
Eventually the shrinking stopped. He had no way of knowing, but if he had to guess, Brian thought that he was maybe about four inches tall. Catherine took a step toward him. With each footfall, the ground shook. Catherine was no more than three feet from Brian’s tiny body, but to Brian it was easily the distance of a football field between himself and Catherine’s enormous sneakers.
She stopped and stared at Brian forever. She didn’t say a word. She stood in front of the small table with Brian’s empty glass and her full glass.
“Well, little man, I’d love to play with you like this, but that could last all night. Besides, I just wanted to see you shrink. Now, it’s my turn.”
And then she raised her glass to her lips and finished the entire contents of the cup.

*******

When the shrinking stopped, Brian finally moved. He couldn’t see Catherine, only an enormous mound of her clothing. It seemed for some reason Catherine shrank much faster than Brian had. She had hardly had the chance to free herself from her clothes as she was dwindling down.
Brian ran, pushing his way through piles of blue jeans and t-shirts. He waded through a sea of cotton calling out her name.
He pushed his way past her jeans to a further pile of clothing. He looked about the best he could, but she was nowhere to be seen. Eventually he got to her sneakers. He climbed on the toe of her right sneaker and shouted her name. This time, he heard something in response. Brian scrambled his way to the top of Catherine’s shoe and looked inside.
Catherine was inside her own shoe, naked and slightly shivering. He peered over the edge, the walls of her shoe were too high for her to climb out, and him jumping in wouldn’t do much good either.
“Hang on dear, I’ll have you right out.”
Brian jumped off the shoe and landed on a soft pile of cotton socks. The fabric was slightly moist smelt strongly of musk and the vanilla lotion that Catherine uses on her legs and feet. Brian stopped for a moment to inhale the beautiful aroma of his love and then resumed his task.
He grabbed the shoe lace from the side of her shoe and with all his might he began to pull the shoe on it’s side. After a moment of pulling with all his might, Catherine leaned all of her weight onto one side of the shoe and it came tumbling over, Catherine rolling right out onto her socks.
Brian ran to her and fell to her side. The two embraced one another and without words began to passionately exchange kisses. Neither one spoke, they just laughed and kissed, embraced and rolled around in the sea of clothing. The world now took on a whole new perspective and a whole new meaning. They were both sharing something new and incredible. Now even the smallest, mundane things were great and awesome to them. Every touch was something more. Every look said a thousand words. The two were in a new world and neither dared to ruin this new, wonderful place with speaking, they simply just let everything speak for itself.

********

The two were laying on a pile of clothing looking about their room, laughing, pointing, kissing. Then, suddenly, there was a sound at the door. It seemed as if someone were trying to enter. Whoever it was wasn’t knocking, they were just making their way inside. Just then, the both of them realized that in the heat of the moment, neither remembered to fasten the deadbolt on the door. The locks in the dorms were so old that anyone could get into your room if they jiggled hard enough on your handle. Almost immediately this pulled them from their joyous high back to that feeling of fear and nakedness. Whoever it was about to enter couldn’t find them like this. The two worked their way under Brian’s t-shirt and listened as best as they could. They both hoped that who ever might be at the door would just go away when they realize no one was around.
The door continued to wiggle and shake until eventually there was a loud click and the door knob turned. As the door opened, light flooded into the room revealing the tall, slender figure at the door. Neither one needed to see her face to know it was Alicia.