- Text Size +
Well, here is the thrid chapter of Belittle. I admit, this one is a bit dry. Less action going on, but its more of a transition needed to build up to the action in Ch 4. Please bear with me and let me know what you think.

Thanks!
B

PS - please excuse the errors. It's late, and I didnt feel like editing...
***********************************************************************************

The excitement was too much for Catherine. She simply could not lie there and let Brian rest as all the possibilities of what they could do ran thru her head. For Brian, no amount of rest could have satisfied him at that moment. He was utterly exhausted. After a moment, Catherine rolled over to the edge of the bed, and rose to her feet. She stood there for a moment, towering over Brian, gazing at his tiny form. He seemed so precious and delicate. She wanted to caress his tiny body at her bosom, yet at the same time she wanted to hold him in her hand and squeeze. The more she fought these urges, the stronger they became. It wasn’t necessarily anything personal with Brian, but she longed to dominate him, completely. She wanted to squeeze him between her fingers, crush him under the soles of her feet. She wanted him to beg.
All the while Catherine was standing there looking down at Brian and assessing her possibilities as to what to do with him, Brian rose to his feet and walked to the edge of the bed. Though he was tired, the sight of Catherine standing there was too awesome to take lying down. Brian walked to the edge of the bed, as far as he could go. He stood there, in Catherine’s shadow, gazing at her beauty. The two stood, silent and still for a long time. Neither spoke, but their thoughts were connected. What Catherine longed to do to Brian, Brian longed for inside. He wanted to be used by her if it meant to bring her pleasure. He wanted to through himself at her feet and be at her mercy.
The more each one fantasized, the more exaggerated the fantasy became. Suddenly, as if coming out of a trance, Catherine realized the reality to the situation, and almost instantly felt ashamed to having even thought about harming Brian. With her gaze steadily fixed on Brian, she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Next she removed her silk panties. With a playful smile she held them above Brian and let them fall on top of him.
Brian remained engulfed in his admiration of Catherine until he found himself engulfed in her silk undergarments. After a moments struggle, Brian found his way out of the massive pile of silk to find Catherine laying on her side, smiling at Brian. With her index finger, she poked him in the chest, sending him falling back onto her panties.
“I thought you might need something to cover yourself with tonight, incase it gets cold you know.”
Brian didn’t bother to respond.
“What’s the matter,” she said playfully “still speechless?”
This time Brian shook his head and mouthed a few words that never made it to Catherine’s ears.
Catherine fell over onto her back. The movement sent Brian back off of his feet. Before he could make his way back up, Catherine had plucked him from his spot on the bed. She held him between her thumb and forefinger and slide his tiny body along her thigh, up her stomach, between her breast and brought him to her face. She held him in the air, above her face for a moment, allowing him to dangle there, helplessly. Catherine blew him a kiss and dropped him on her stomach.
“So little man, which way will you go?”
She slid her finger from her belly button down to her thigh.
“Will you go south?”
She then slid her finger back up the length of her midsection to her breasts.
“Or, will it be north? Or both?”
Brian was not sure where to begin. The landscape of Catherine’s body stretched infinitely in both directions. He was completely surrounded in a sea of smooth, creamy flesh. Catherine lied on the bed and Brian explored every inch of her body in way like he had never done before. Working his way over every area, covering his ground in kisses as he moved along. Catherine would flex and moan as Brian moved about her body. For Brian, his whole body was one huge erogenous zone. He was not sure for how long he was at it. Time seemed to hold no authority over them. At times the pleasure would be so much that Brian would fear he would lose consciousness. He seemed to be swimming on dreams.
****
He woke up and found himself wrapped in Catherine’s panties. He wasn’t sure when he had fallen asleep, or for how long, but he was still his miniature size. He looked about the area, but Catherine was not on the bed. In fact, she was no where to be found. He couldn’t tell what time it wasn’t sure what time it was, but sunlight was pouring through the windows. Brian stood and walked to the edge of the bed. He felt rested, but terribly worn out. His midsection burned.
He walked to the edge of the bed and looked down. It was certainly too far to jump. He thought, if he could withstand being crushed, he could probably survive the fall. Though, he wasn’t about to take his chances. He had no idea where Catherine was, or when she would return. He thought about climbing down, but it didn’t seem like a very possible idea. It was best to just sit, and wait.
Luckily, his wait was not long. Shortly after his decision to remain put, he heard the sound of keys turning the lock of the door knob. The door squeaked open, and Catherine came into the room.
As soon as she entered the room, her eyes met with Brian and her face lit up. She closed the door and bolted it shut. She tossed her book bag aside and ran to the bed. She kneeled down at the edge near Brian and gave him a huge, wet kiss.
“I’m so excited!” she squealed. “I thought you might have all ready gotten back to normal, which, don’t get me wrong, I wish you were. But, I’m just glad to get to see you once more as little Brian.”
She looked at him for a moment, beaming with joy. She held out her hand, palm up to Brian. “You wanna get down for a bit and walk around? You must have felt awfully trapped up there all day, though, you did sleep for a really long time.”
Brian walked onto her palm and sat down. Catherine carefully lowered Brian to the floor right in front of where she was kneeling. Brian climbed out of her hand onto the floor. Catherine got up and walked across the room. She pulled off her sneakers and kicked them into the closet. She walked back toward Brian in her socks, each step thundering louder and louder as she approached. She sat down and stretched her legs out with Brian in between them. Brian began to walk down the length of her legs, towards her feet. He got to the end and stood in the shadow of her left foot. Her foot was taller than his whole body. He stood there for a moment, facing the bottom of Catherine’s massive foot. She wiggled her toes around inside her socks.
“You can take them off if you want. If you think your big enough to.” She said with a giggle.
He might have actually tried, if he could have reached her toes. Even stretching as much as possible he couldn’t reach her toes. Even if he could, he wouldn’t have the leverage needed to removed the massive sock. He just touched the bottom of her foot. It felt warm and moist. Just as he touched her, he felt an odd sensation surge through his body. It wasn’t particularly unpleasant, though it certainly was not entirely enjoyable. Everything around him began to swim in and out of focus. Catherine noticed something was wrong as Brian began to stumble about and sat up to catch him just as the blackness hit.
****
Brian woke up again in the bed, though this time his body was stretched out to the length of the bed. He looked to his right and Catherine was setting in a chair at the bedside. Brian looked at his hands in front of his face and examined the rest of his body.
“I must have blacked out when I grew back to normal.”
“Yeah, well, not at first. You just blacked out. I put you on the bed and began to freak out. I didn’t know what to do, and I very well couldn’t just bring you to the hospital like that. I almost left to go get Alicia and you began to grow back.”
“Well, that’s probably for the best. Had you brought Alicia in here, she would have tried to help by stepping on me again.”
With that, Catherine’s expression fell to a frown. She had almost forgot about the humiliation that brought about Brian’s size change. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence.
“Brian, I’m so…”
Brian cut her off. “Please, no need. What came afterwards was too wonderful to put into words. You managed to make something beautiful out of something awful.”
With that, he kissed her hand. “I should be thanking you Catherine.”
Catherine had nothing to say to that.
“Though,” Brian began “it’s going to be hard looking at her anymore. You have no idea how humiliating it is to be stepped on, by someone like that.”
“Brian, don’t say that. She tricked you. Besides, that’s just what she wants you to think.”
“Ah, **** her. I’d let her do it to me again if it meant to have another night like we just had.”
“I had an unbelievable time too.”
“The sensations you get when you are small like that are unbelievable. It’s as if your whole body as become hyper sensitive. Its as if everything feels orgasmic.”
“Well,” Catherine started “I’ve been thinking that maybe I’d like to try it, like we could take it together. Imagine, to have sex like that. Both of us tiny, making love in such huge proportions.”
Brian thought about it for a moment. “Well, that would be great, but do you really think Alicia is going to part with that stuff for any honorable reason?”
“Well,” Catherine continued “I talked to her about it today actually, and she said she’d be happy to get me some. In fact, she is suppose to bring it by tonight.”