- Text Size +
Here it is, Ch 2.
This is all I have for now. I want to make a couple of changes to what I have so far and then finish it. Please tell me if you like it and I will post more. Thanks.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Catherine took a hesitant step towards Brian, careful not to place her foot down on top of him. Just one full step, and he was directly between her feet. Brian struggled to stand, but was too disoriented and fell on his bottom. Catherine wanted to do something, but she couldn’t help but to stare at her miniscule boyfriend, now no bigger than her thumb. He was seemed so sad and pitiful, but at the same time, she found him to be ultra cute in this state.
Brian stared up at Catherine in a daze. He wanted her to reach down and pick him up. He was having a hard time standing. The whole experience had made him a bit weak. He had managed to drag himself on top of Catherine’s socked foot. Holding on to her sock with one hand he waved for her attention with the other. The whole time Catherine watched in amazement at the little man struggle, just to climb on top of her foot. She giggled slightly, and then realized what she was doing; the reality of the situation. The feeling of power was great in Catherine, but suddenly a feeling of compassion swept over her as she snapped out of her daze and realized what Brian had just gone through.
Catherine crouched down, and Brian collapsed on top of her soft, warm foot. Catherine reached towards Brian with her hand and gently placed Brian in her palm and brought him to level with her face as she stood.
She stared at him for a long while without saying a word. Brian lay still in the palm of her hand, slowly regaining strength and feeling throughout his body.
“I’m so sorry babe.” Catherine said with a tone of compassion. “I knew you were going to lose, but I didn’t think she would step on you like that.”
When she spoke, Brian jerked up and covered his ears. Catherine’s usually soft voice, was thunderously loud to Brian’s diminished body. Catherine turned beat red, and felt sorrier for Brian than she had before.
“Are you all right babe, do you hurt anywhere?” She asked. Brian shook his head.
Catherine walked over to her bed and placed Brian gently on the pillow. She then climbed into bed, laying on her stomach, with her face propped up in her hands looking down at Brian.
This time in a whisper she said “It’s nothing about your intelligence, it was just her game. It took her months to find out the answers to all those riddles. I helped her with a few, but that was before I really saw her for who she is. When I found out what she was doing it all for, I really began to hate her..”
She gazed down at Brian and smiled while she watched him try and stand, and keep his balance on the soft, unstable pillow. Just as he had gotten to his feet, Catherine poked him in the stomach with her forefinger, and sent him right down on his back. She began to stroke his chest with her forefinger.
“You know,” she began “I kinda like you like this. Your cute and helpless. Its a bit sad in a way, but yet so adorable.”
She put her thumb on Brian’s chest and pressed him softly into the pillow.
“And to be honest, I do like to be able to keep you under my thumb.” She said with a sly grin.
After a moment, she didn’t move her thumb, Brian began to push against it. It was useless. However, it did add to Catherine’s amusement. She removed her thumb after a moment, she just wanted to be able to say that she had once literally had Brian under her thumb.
Catherine was by no means a dominant or out right mean person such as Alicia. In her daily routine she was very soft spoken, generous, kind and selfless. She would never hurt a fly, or care to see a creature suffer. In the sexual atmosphere however, she was much different. She liked messages and kisses at her feet and toes. She liked rough sex, she liked being on top, and she like a little pain, both to inflict and to be inflicted upon herself. Sex was her outlet for her passiveness in everyday life.
With Brian, she didn’t want to be mean, or cause him pain, but she was very amused at the way he would struggle with something so simple as removing her thumb from his chest. The idea of her sexual power over him was dawning on her. She began to get very excited..
She began to stroke his chest with her forefinger again, not saying anything, just looking down at him. She moved her long finger down the length of his chest and stomach into his pelvic region, in which she stopped at his genitals. She lifted his penis up with the tip of her fingernail and giggled.
“Looks like we won’t be having much fun tonight...little man.”
Brian quickly covered himself with his hands and turned beat red. This was quite possibly the cutest thing Catherine had ever seen.
“Aww, little man, don’t be ashamed. It’s to be expected.”
Catherine leaned forward towards Brian and kissed his midsection. She ran her hot wet tongue across every aspect and tiny detail of his body. She could feel his erection against her tongue, but he was too small to suck off, so she licked his entire body, then leaned back up and looked down at him, very pleased with herself. The look on Brian’s face was one of complete and total satisfaction. As she gazed down at him, she said softly “Surely we can have a little fun tonight. No pun intended.” She said with a smile.
She gently picked Brian up, and placed him on the floor near the bed. Catherine then stood up from the bed, with Brian standing directly between her two massive feet. She lifted up one foot and pulled her sock off. She placed the bare foot back into its spot, and with a smile dropped the sock directly on top of Brian which completely covered him. He could smell the scent of lotion on the sock, from her feet, very much the same smell he had smelled from Alicia’s feet. Just as Brian had made his way out from under the sock, he looked up in time to see another sock being dropped directly upon him. Once he was out from under that, he noticed Catherine had removed her boxers and t-shirt, and was now standing above him in nothing but her black silk panties and bra, a perfect and beautiful giantess. A goddess to be worshiped. She ran her tongue across her lips as she ran her hand down her thigh. She looked down at Brian with a smile. She swept her foot across the pile of clothing, brushing it to the side. Brian hardly noticed, he was entirely consumed by Catherine’s beauty. He wanted to fall on his knee’s at her feet, beg her for contact, worship her. He wanted to be everywhere on her all at once. Such a beautiful site he had never seen. He thought tears might come to his eyes.
With all of this, Brian had hardly noticed that she raised her right foot and was placing it directly on top of Brian.
Her big toe hit his chest and knocked him flat on to the ground. She placed her toes on top of his tiny body for a moment, and then slowly began to roll him around under her foot. From her toes to her heel, she would roll his little body back and forth under her foot while she thought about what she wanted to do with him first. She wasn’t sure if he was in the mood for intimacy at that moment, but she certainly was ready.
She stopped rolling him around her foot and brought him back to rest under her big toe. She began to rub the length of his body with her toe, slowly making her way to his genitals. Suddenly and without warning she mashed her toe down onto his genitals has hard as she could, sending him a slightly evil smile at the same time..
Brian screamed and wrapped his arms around her toe. Pain shot through his body, but not the same pain that he felt while being stepped on, this pain was good, it was arousing. She eased up the pressure for a moment, then mashing down again. This time she twisted her foot, and if she were trying to grind his tiny midsection into the floor.
Brian’s grip around her toe tightened more and more with his increasing height of arousal. After a moment, Catherine raised her foot, and Brian was still holding on hard.
Catherine found this to be very amusing, but shook her foot, sending Brian falling hard to the floor.
Catherine crouched down, right above Brian. She wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and then closed her fist around him. She brought him to level with her face as she stood.
“Well, well, well little man. What ever shall I do with you? We can’t just let you run around on your own, you may get stepped on. Though, I think our little game just a second ago shows us you are quite durable.”
She held the tiny Brian in the palm of her hand.
“Well, nothing to say for yourself little man?” With that, she licked the entire length of his body.
“Where would you like to go first?”
She brought his tiny body and dangled him between her breasts. She let go and he fell right between them. She giggled as she watched Brian attempt to wiggle and squirm out from between them, though each time he moved, his tiny body would just sink further between Catherine’s breasts.
Catherine giggled at Brian’s struggle. With her index finger she pushed down on Brian, sending him further between her breast. Brian was now fully submerged, drowning in this sea of flesh. With each movement, her nipples hardened more. The feeling of his tiny body squirming for freedom aroused her to no end, though she knew he could barely breathe in his current position. This time she dug in between her breasts with her fingers and removed Brian.
“We’ll have to go back to that later little man.” She gave Brian a smile and a wink.
She closed her fingers in around Brian and walked to the bed.
Catherine stretched out on the bed, though she continued to hold Brian inside of her hand like a small child holds an insect captive right before tearing away its wings. Catherine had no intention of tearing away any particular part of Brian, though she could not help but to revel in her power. Every time Brian moved within her hand she felt a pang of lust and control. The ability to hold a human being in the palm of her hand, to have full dominion over its entire existence was almost too much to bear for Catherine.
She sat on the bed, staring at her fist. If Brian were to stop moving, she would give her fist a little shake just to feel him rumble around. Catherine’s heart sped, she took deep breaths, this was as good as an orgasm.
Inside of her fist, Brian was as disoriented as ever. He had not come to full grasp with the reality of his situation. Somehow it felt as if none of it were real. At his size, it seemed as if his body were more sensitive. Every touch heightened his sexual arousal even more, though he was terrified. Though, his fear added a sense of arousal to his situation. It was dark inside of her fist, though light poured in through the crevices between her long, slender fingers. Eventually, the air grew hot and stale. He would try to climb to some place which he could get fresh air, but each time he moved, Catherine would move her hand, making it impossible to move within his prison.
Time had been all but forgotten to Catherine as she began to discover the complete extent to her control at this moment. She had nearly forgotten about Brian entirely. As if coming out of a daze, she could feel his tiny fist beating against the soft walls of her fist. Catherine opened her hand and let Brian fall, landing softly on her stomach.
She looked down at Brian with a smile. Brian gazed up at her, now able to fully realize his situation, he began to swell with unbearable lust for Catherine once again. Her smile was sweet, almost sympathetic, though he could see a hint of malice in her eyes. It was that look more than anything that sent chills down his spin and at the same time aroused him like never before.
She stretched her hand to her stomach and stroked his body with her finger. her finger ran the length of his tiny body to his midsection.
“Someone seems to be enjoying himself.”
Her smile grew larger. She could see Brian’s mouth move, but couldn’t make out any words.
“it’s ok little man, you don’t have to speak.”
She brought her finger up to his face as if to cover his lips, though her finger tip was enough to cover his whole face. She held her finger there until she could feel Brian’s tiny lips kissing the tip of it, then she moved her finger to her own lips.
“You must be exhausted. You better rest for a minute, because you have a whole lot of uncharted territory to explore.”
************************************************************************