[Reviews - 9] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Batman goes to Arkham City,but he meets a different tale than he did in the original Game.

If you enjoy the story,leave a review and say what you want to happen next,I am going to try and add in as many characters from the game into this story.Thanks if you do.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 4579 Read: 41643
Published: October 15 2012 Updated: August 03 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Play the original game,or listen to the villans voices to understand how these people talk.Since Giantess World doesn't have Fat People as a section,here is a section,Fat Men:700 pound+

Enjoy for the next 46 chapters of proof of how much pure shitty writing i can do when i have Notepad and Internet Access.

1. Prologue by spopnyman [Reviews - 7] half-star (1015 words)

This is 0.5 of the story,not important but has some action straight away.

2. Batman Intro by spopnyman [Reviews - 0] (527 words)

This will be more of just speech and no actual fetishes,well,none that I know of.Also,if you don't know who Selina is,She is Catwoman.

3. Meet The Riddler by spopnyman [Reviews - 0] (567 words)

Not that much in this chapter,just a bit of suspense.

4. Meet Catwoman by spopnyman [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (719 words)

This is the introduction of.....CATWOMAN.Just incase you couldn't read the title.

Very tiny humour,nothing special,just another intro.

5. Meet The Riddler Part 2 by spopnyman [Reviews - 0] (671 words)

Hey,bitches,I'm back.

6. Meet Poison Ivy by spopnyman [Reviews - 1] (576 words)
Well...i'm alive at least.

7. Natmba karhma iyct by spopnyman [Reviews - 0] (504 words)
Bit of a shit chapter but it should link the next one 👌💯