- Text Size +

As soon as the message came for all ships to return to the Sojurn, Sentinels 3 and 4 and Science Ships 5 and 6 departed from their locations in the other bedroom and sped back to the main bedroom.  However, as they rounded the corner into the main bedroom, they saw two horrific scenes: half of the Sojurn missing, and two giant Humanettas playing with the other half of the ship in what appeared to be sex play.

 

“What the hell?” the commander of Sentinel 3 said.

 

The girls moved from the bed and crawled towards the Sojurn.  They watched as the one not being played with took a whole chunk of the ship and tossed it into what looked like a trash can.   Behind the commander, a soldier was throwing up in his hand at this sight.

 

“Sentinel 3 to Sentinel 4.  Load all weapons, we’re going to do what we can to cause some damage to these bitches.  You may fire at will!”

 

“Roger, going in weapons hot,” came the response.  As they approached the back of one girl’s neck, he fired off all the missiles they could in one shot.  To the side, he watched as the science shuttles sped towards the Sojurn.  The missiles hit their target, causing a noticeable feeling on the girls’ necks.

 

“Good hit, let’s make another pass.”  The ship turned around and the doorway came into view again.  On his monitor, he watched the camera view from behind them.  Suddenly, one of the girls’ eyes locked onto the camera.  Her face was so bit that all they could see is her nose.

 

“SIR!”

 

The commander looked up and barely had enough time to gasp before his life, along with the rest of those in the ship with him, became one with their ship.

 

Meanwhile, the science ships tried their best to get back to the ship to see if they could offer any assistance.  Dr. Reames watched out the front of Science Shuttle 6 as the damaged Sojurn came closer into view.  Suddenly, a huge white blob appeared on the radar.  Before anyone could react, everything went dark and the shuttles were being tossed around.  The sounds of something large and wet surrounded the ship, causing the bulkheads to buckle a little bit.

 

“What happened?” Dr. Reames yelled out.

 

“I think…I think she just swallowed us both!” the pilot yelled.

 

“What!?  Get us out of here!” she yelled back.

 

“Where?  HOW!?” the pilot bellowed.  “We’re only going one way, and that’s into her into her stomach!”

 

The shuttle bucked back and forth quite severely, so hard that the belts holding them in their seats broke loose, tossing them around like Yahtzee dice.  One man snapped his neck, killing him instantly.

 

Suddenly, the ship stopped rocking around and everyone’s lunch raised back up into their mouths as the shuttle plummeted in the void of her stomach.  The fall came to a crashing stop as they splashed down into the acidy contents from Etana’s own lunch.

 

Dr. Reames held lay on the floor, holding her arm that she fell to the ground on top of.  Others around her lay writing in their own pain as none of the seatbelts in the shuttle held the momentum from the crash.  The pilot and copilot had both died from their broken seatbelts allowing them to both smash their heads into the windshield.

 

As she lay nursing her wounds, Reames heard a hissing sound that was accompanied by a terrible smell.  In the dim silhouette of the emergency lights, she saw something spraying into the cabin from the floor.  It was stomach acid.  Reames and the others aware enough to move all got up as fast as she could and climbed up onto a seat, but the damage was already being done.  The poisonous fluid immediately began eating away at the clothes and skin of those unconscious on the floor.  It wasn’t long before the sights of exposed skin changed to that of human insides.

 

Eventually, the fluid started to rise higher and higher as the piece of digesting food the shuttle landed on started to sink deeper into Etana’s stomach.  Dr. Reames was already standing as high as she could on the chair she was sitting in a few minutes ago, but the fluid kept pouring in.  Soon, her shoes were being eaten away.  With nowhere to go, she did all she could to control the mass amounts of pain that was shooting up her legs.  It wasn’t long before she could no longer stand on her eaten-away leg ends, and she fell over into the pool of fluid, taking her last breath before drowning in stomach acid.

 

==========

 

The first thought that came to Etana was a semi-devious one.  She took off Minzeek’s shoes and socks, then helped pull off her jeans.  She then swept up a bunch and gathered as many of them as she could in her palm.  There were some trails of blood stains as her massive palm had crushed some of them.  “Let’s see how you like this,” she said as she poured her handful of unwilling participants into Minzeek’s pussy.  Minzeek used her other hand to shove them in as far as she could.  She could feel them all squirming around inside her, and it drove her wild. 

“Oooooh, yes, yes that’s it!  Mmmmm!”  She lay back and let the feeling in her body move from her pussy to the rest of her.  The feeling of the people writing inside her hot, wet womanhood was suddenly replaced with a new, more familiar feeling.  Looking down, she saw Etana’s forehead and eyes peaking from over her crotch with her mouth firmly French kissing her pussy and teasing her clit.

 

“OH GOD YES!  AHHHHHHH!  YES, THAT’S IT!” she screamed.  Suddenly, a spasm send her right leg up then slamming down on top of the ship.  The two of them heard what sounded like plastic cracking, but didn’t really pay any attention to it.  In fact, her foot went back up and down a couple more times before Etana pulled her face away just in time for Minzeek to explode cum all over the place.  Her squirt was so strong that some of her cum fell into the hole her foot made in the Sojurn.

 

When they finished with their play, Minzeek pulled herself up to lean against the bed.  The smile on her face stretched wide and far as she tried to catch her breath.  Meanwhile, Etana went from paying attention to her girlfriend to crawling over to see what Minzeek’s heel had done to the alien ship.  She saw that the gaping hole had a couple small wisps of dark smoke rising out of parts of the hole.  She also saw several small dots running around the globs of cum.

 

“Wow, that was one hell of a squirt,” she said.  Looking over and seeing Minzeek still recovering from her explosion, Etana decided to show her supremacy over these tiny bugs.  “Well, looks like you guys aren’t going anywhere any time soon, so I guess it’s time to make some extra use of you!”  With that, she put her hands on either side of where Minzeek’s foot slammed through several decks and placed her own bare foot against the hull where the destruction was.

 

In one strong push, she snapped the ship in half like a tree branch for a fire.  To her it sounded like plastic snapping, except that the pieces and shards of metal that snapped off of it were metal beams a dozen feet long.  She singled out the rear section and placed the front section on the floor by the wall.  Peering down into the one in hand, she saw more small fires and small bug people writhing and squirming around in confusion.  There were also dozens of people that had fallen to their immediate (or slow, depending on how they fell) deaths.

 

Curiosity then got the best of her.  Etana put the end of the ship up over her head and tipped the open end down to let all the people and debris fall onto her.  Opening her mouth, she imagined that she was opening a bag of snacks over her.  Instead, they were hundreds of human lives falling either into her mouth to be chomped and digested, into her hair, or completely missing her head and either falling into her massive valley of a cleavage or onto her clothes and falling hundreds of feet to their death on the floor.

 

“Mmmmmm, yummie alien people!” she said.  She knew there were many more in the rest of this end of the ship, and an idea came to her.  But before she did that, she looked down and  lifted up her massive bare foot over a clump of people, a mix of those who had fallen and those who were already on the ground initially.

 

“Look out, little buggies!  Here come my big stinky feet!”  She slammed her foot down, instantly turning a couple dozen people into small red stains on her soles.  She repeated the stomps, alternating between her left and right feet, each step finding more victims until only a very lucky few remained to scamper away to find refuge among the front half of the ship that lay on the floor.

 

Etana noticed that Minzeek was watching her, still calming herself back down from her massive orgasm.  She crawled over with the half of the ship still in hand and snapped that in half as well.  Inside, she saw even more people than she saw at first.  She tossed the used section over next to the trash can in the opposite corner of the room and turned her attention back to her girlfriend.

 

“Get on your back,” Etana said.  As Minzeek followed her command, Etana got on the bed and pulled Minzeek’s legs to swivel her around so she was lying with her butt up against the bed.  Etana then spread her legs to reveal her pink, wet pussylips.  Minzeek used her hands to pull her lips apart to reveal the deep void of her pussy.  “Have fun, little buggies!” she then teased as Etana tipped the newly-opened end of the ship over Minzeek’s awaiting pussy, sending hundreds of people falling into her hot womanhood.

 

The feeling of people and pieces of ship falling into her sensitive sex organ made her hot again.  It was all she had to keep from kicking Etana in the face.  “OOOOO, YES!  Squirm for me little people, get deep in me!”  She bit her lip as the tingles took over her body.  “YES, OOOOO, YES YES!”

 

When the last people had fallen out, Etana turned the ship around so the narrower part with the engines was pointing down.  She quickly stripped the engines off, tossed them over into the trash can, and proceeded to shove the sleek end of the ship into Minzeek’s pussy.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!  YES!”

 

The cold hull of the ship fit inside her very well.  Etana thrust it in and out of her, slow at first, then at a steadily faster pace.  “Yeah, take that!  Engines at ramming speed!” Etana said.  She started to thrust the ship in and out even faster, driving Minzeek wilder by the moment.

 

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMORE, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!  OH YEEEEEEEEES, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

All of a sudden, with one loud scream, Minzeek clenched her pussy muscles and crushed a large section of the ship, immediately compacting it to a quarter of the original size and crushing any human that was left inside for the ride.

 

Minzeek reached up and pushed the ship and Etana’s hands away from her crotch.  She took the ship and licked the cum off of it, then bit into the end, ripping it off like a Twizzler.  A few chews made her realize that even her cum didn’t make the metallic structure taste any better, so she spit out what was already in her mouth and bit off another section.  Looking inside, the two girls saw some people that somehow survived their sex play.

 

“Mmm, more morsels!” Etana said as she tipped the end above her head and let anything and anyone not tied down to a bulkhead fall into her gaping maw.  They all barely registered on her tongue, feeling like the smallest sprinkles ever.  “Hehe, you people tickle,” she said as she swallowed them.

 

Minzeek rolled over and started to crawl toward the other section of the ship.  Seeing this, Etana tossed her end of the ship (still with people inside a few compartments) into the trash can where the remaining survivors would spend the rest of their days.  She walked over to where Minzeek was examining the front of the ship that remained.  On their way over, Minzeek’s breasts and stomach squashed some of those who decided to try and run away and hide (a bad decision in the end, not that any other decision would’ve worked).  Etana’s massive soles also plodded over those who got stuck in her path.

 

“Hmmm,” Etana said, “what should we do with the remaining half?”

 

The two girls pondered for a little bit.  Suddenly, both girls slapped the back of their necks.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Owww!”

 

They exchanged glances and looked around them.  Their first thought were, naturally, that they both got bit by bugs, but when they backed up to see if the bugs were still around, they found something different.  Very thin wavy white lines led from equal spots and ended where their necks just were.

 

“What the…wait!” Etana said.  She looked around and saw a small black dot flying much slower than the usual house fly.  She leaned in closer and trained her eyes on it.  “It’s a ship!  These little fuckers are shooting at us!”

 

Minzeek stood up and started focusing her sight in the same half of the room.  She found one ship flying away towards the door.  “Oh no you don’t! she said, leaning forward.  Minzeek held out her hands and clapped them together where the ship was.  As she felt it crumble lightly between her grinding palms, she pulled them apart to see what was left.  Unfortunately, even the strongest metals of human ships couldn’t resist the strength of tens of thousands of tons of flesh coming together at breakneck speeds.  There were only a couple small specks of dirt left on her hand where the ship was.

 

“Ha, gotcha ya little fuckers!”  Minzeek licked her hands clean.

 

Etana watched as two others traveled towards the starship, probably flying as fast as their technology would let them.  They were about halfway to the ship when another idea came to her.  She leaned her neck forward, opened her mouth, and closed it back around the two ships.  She then pushed the ships to the back of her mouth and swallowed them.

 

“Mmmm, have fun in my tummy, little shipies!” she teased.

 

The two of them looked around the room to see if there were any more ships, but they didn’t find anything.

 

“Think we got them all,” Etana said, “and now I have an idea for the ship.”  She got up and pulled an object out of her purse.

 

“Is that one of those new bug removers?” Minzeek asked.

 

Etana nodded.  “Yup.  I figure if it can take bugs out of a wall, it can take these beings out of their ship!  Let’s give it a try.”  She held the rod to the side of the ship and pushed the button to activate it.  There was a dull noise.  Then, the little container at the opposite end started filling up with little squirming bug-people.  After about fifteen seconds, the people stopped appearing.  She shut it off and unscrewed the cap.

 

Before she could ask what to do, Minzeek grabbed her hand and took the container, which had a screw spout that was much narrower than the container itself.  “Don’t say anything…it’s my turn!”  She shoved Etana back, so she fell onto the Sojurn, and forced her legs apart.

 

“Let’s see how these guys make you feel!”

 

Minzeek put the spout into Etana’s pussy and tipped the container up, sending the little people into Etana’s soaking womanhood.  The squirming crowd pushed up against the walls of her vagina, hitting up against her G-spot.  Those who didn’t die from drowning in her cum were crushed by her pulsating muscles.

 

“OOOOOOOOOOOH YES, THAT’S IT!  SQUIRM FOR ME, LITTLE FUCKERS!”  Etana’s legs twitched and her arms flailed, trying to hold her up while she rocked back and forth on the ship, which started to flatten out.

 

Inside her, it was beyond hell.  Minzeek had pulled away the container and started to finger Etana’s clit.  Those who were still alive (or at least conscious), suddenly saw a bright light as Minzeek spread her lips and brought her mouth up to continue pleasing her girlfriend.  Her tongue flicked all over her pussy, teasing her clit a few times, then digging back deep inside the hot pot.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!  YES YEEEEEEEEEEES!  DEEPER, HARDER, FASTER, YES YES YESSSSSSS!!!”

 

Eventually, it all became too much for Etana and she let her pussy explode.  Cum, bodies and body parts all flew out and splattered against Minzeek’s face, causing her to fall back on her ass.  She giggled a little bit, enjoying the feeling of the cool, sticky mess on her face.  Meanwhile, Etana, who was arching her back before her pussy exploded, let her body relax.  She let her body crash down onto what was left of the Sojurn, smashing the majority of it into a thin pancake of metal.