- Text Size +

Marine Captain William Hayes watched out the front of the cockpit of his shuttle Sentinel 1 as the pilot next to him flew the scout shuttle under the door to the room they were in and through the largest house he had ever seen.  Hayes had been on many missions in his past around the world, including two tours in the Middle East and one in Asia, but nothing he ever saw could come close to comparing to what he was seeing now.  Looking out the starboard cockpit window panel, he saw Sentinel 2, the advanced scout shuttle that was paired with his.  He and the other shuttle were to head for the living room to watch over the main entrance to the house.

 

The shuttle descended down the stairway to the vast openness of the living room.  At their size, the descent of one story of stairs was equivalent to a descent of a few thousand feet.  They both headed to separate parts of the living room: Hayes’ shuttle landed on the table in front of the couch and the other one headed to the kitchen counter.

 

As they landed, he keyed the comm.  “Sentinel 1 to Sentinel 2.”

 

“Lieutenant Marcus here, go ahead Captain.”

 

“We’ve arrived at our location.  Deploy your team and keep in contact, updates every hour,” Hayes replied.

 

“Yes sir, we’ll keep a good eye out,” came Lieutenant Marcus’ answer.

 

“Good.  One out.”  Hayes changed the frequency and sent the same orders to the other two military shuttles and the six science shuttles (two of which were traveling with them).  The pilot powered down the shuttle and opened the back door.  Hayes passed his orders to the pilot to be ready to leave at a moment’s notice, then headed out the back with his squad to deploy the sensors and weapons.  While he hoped he wouldn’t need them (and he wasn’t even sure they’d work against such large beings), he always liked to be prepared.

 

It took about ten minutes for his team to set up.  Most of it involved setting up the uplink satellite that connected all of their data to the other teams and the Sojurn.  They also bolted a SAM launcher to the table.

 

Deciding to let his team do their work, Hayes and a couple of his soldiers wandered off away from where the shuttle landed.  When they got halfway to the far edge of the table, he pulled out his binoculars to get a better view of what was in the far distance (which was pretty much everything).  Suddenly, he heard voices…voices that didn’t belong to his team.

 

He looked around.  Nothing.  He then turned to the front door at the familiar sound of a key unlocking the door.  Sure enough, his fears were realized when two young Humanettas walked through the door.  Immediately, he started to run back towards the shuttle.  “This is Captain Hayes, we have two targets entering the front door, I repeat, two targets entering the front door.  All teams---“

 

Before he could finish, a rush of wind knocked him forward away from the two soldiers with him.  As he crashed down to the ground, he looked over to the couch to see a brunette sitting on the couch.  He stopped for a few seconds to stare in amazement as the giant girl had her legs spread to reveal her beautiful pussy.  No matter how many times he read the statistics, it never ceased to amaze him how similar their two people were.  Even when the first teams brought back samples of the Humanetta’s skin for testing, it was amazing to see that their DNA was a 95% match.

 

Hayes was suddenly roused from his stupor when Etana’s huge bare feet rose from under the table.  Realizing that she was going to put her feet up on the table, Hayes tried to judge where her feet were going to land.  However, he had barely a split second to realize that he was going to be alright but some of his team members weren’t.

 

Etana’s massive heels slammed down onto the glass table with unimaginable force that knocked Hayes to the ground.  He bounced off the smooth glass like a child’s play toy, causing him to twist his knee around in a fairly painful way.  When he looked around from his prone position, he saw that the girl’s right heel had landed right on the shuttle’s location.  He wasn’t sure if the left one had landed on the two squad members that were with him, but he couldn’t rule it out.

 

Above him, he watched as the massive toes wiggled back and forth.  Some dirt and dead skin fell out from between them.  Bike-sized debris fell in a few spots on the table.  He truly wondered if this was what ants saw around humans all day on Earth.  The smell of her feet also started to surround him and the couple surviving members of his team.  Like Earth humans, their feet had a tendency to smell, too, and at their size, the smell was amplified a thousand times over.

 

==========

 

Minzeek and Etana walked upstairs and walked past the first room.  Minzeek peered into the open doorway of the second bedroom and the end of the hallway and saw that it had some clutter on it.  She shuffled back to the other bedroom door where Etana waited.  “There’s some stuff in that other room, let’s use this one.”  Minzeed turned the door handle and pushed it open.  When the door opened fully, she first saw the cleanly-made bed and short dresser next to it.  She stopped and put her hands on her hips.  “Ahh, this looks good to me.”

 

Behind her, Etana looked over her girlfriend’s shoulders at the bed.  Suddenly, an object in the corner caught her attention.  She pushed Minzeek aside and crept over to it.  “Hey, what is this?”  She took another couple steps closer and noticed the details and weird writings on it.

 

“Let me guess, some kid snuck in and left his toys here?” Minzeed said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

 

“No…this is too detailed to be a toy…wait…”  Etana got on all fours and leaned in to look as close as she could to look at a small dark patch of what looked like tiny bugs moving around.  She exhaled as gently as she could and noticed that the bugs moved away from her breath, but in a semi-organized fashion.  Then her eyes focused on a few of the bugs that were knocked over.  They looked like…

 

Then it came to her.

 

“M-minzeek…these are…these are people!”

 

==========

 

Captain Harrison watched as the people around the bridge went about their business.  For almost two decades now he had been an officer, first with the United States Air Force and now with the United Terran Government’s military branch.  Everything was going pretty well…until…

 

“This is Captain Hayes, we have two targets entering the front door, I repeat, two targets entering the front door.  All teams---“

 

“Captain Hayes, this is Sojurn, come in…Captain Hayes please respond, this is Sojurn.”  The communications officer tried to regain contact, but no response came.  Out of the speaker that Sentinel 2 had been patched into, Lieutenant Mitchell’s frantic voice conveyed the same worried sentiment.

 

“Sojurn, this is Lieutenant Mitchell.  Two Humanetta’s have just arrived in the living room.  They appear to be the equivalent of early twenties in Earth years.  One sat on the couch and put her feet up where Captain Hayes’ team was, not sure of their situation.  Oh God, one is coming this way!  Everyone run, go, go, go!  Run!  LOOK OUT!”

 

A couple shots of static screeched over the speaker followed by what sounded like voices screaming while being overtaken by waves.  Little did Captain Harrison and his team know that it was precisely what was happening, except it was from water drops the size of a house.

 

Hayes walked over to the communications panel and opened a channel to all members of Sentinel 1 and Sentinel 2.  “All team members, this is Captain Hayes of the Sojurn.  Get back to your shuttles and return to base as fast as possible.  I repeat, all Sentinel 1 and 2 members are-tee-bee now!”  He looked over at the position locators for the other two teams that headed to the other bedroom.  Off to the side, he saw some of the communications officers making contact with the other two teams and confirming that they are ready to head back at a moment’s notice.  Time seemed to slow down as the pace picked up.

 

“Commander Griffin,” Hayes said as he turned to his executive officer, “recall all personnel back to the ship.  We’re leaving as soon as we have everyone aboard.”

 

“Aye sir,” Leslie Griffin said as she keyed the comm.  “Attention all personnel, this is the bridge.  All hands return to the ship immediately.  I repeat, all hands return to the ship immediately.  Two Humanettas have arrived in the house.  While their intentions are unknown, we can’t take any chance.  All department heads, report to the bridge once all members are aboard.  Bridge out.”

 

Hayes pulled up the map of the entire room on the main viewscreen.  On it, he watched as hundreds of little dots all across the room started slowly coming back towards the ship.

 

 “Captain,” came a voice from behind, “seismic sensors are reporting tremors coming--”

 

Boom, boom, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

 

The sounds of two walking giants reverberated through the hull.  Chills went down everyone’s spines.  “Call them all back now!” Hayes yelled.  “Get our engines online, we need to get out of here!”

 

But it was too late.  On the main viewscreen, Hayes and the entire bridge crew watched as the door opened and two of the largest women any of them had ever seen walked in.  The entire bridge fell silent as their booming voices filled the air.

 

Hayes’ eyes didn’t leave the screen.  “I think we’re fucked.”