- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was written almost a decade ago...be kind. Also the formatting is a bit odd because of how i got the pictures to work without having to re-encode the whole story. 

My Best Friend Zack

Pinky and Scamper’s Big Adventure: My Best Friend Zack

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2004. Giantess Planet All Rights Reserved

 

Adventure One

 

            “Man, why didn’t you tell me your sister is such a hottie.”

 

            “It’s my sister Dave! You can’t date her, she just turned 18; you are how old again? Oh that’s right twenty four!”

 

            “Come on Zack, just let me ask her out.”

 

            “No, and don’t even think about using your little you know what, now I gotta get to work so you gotta go.”

 

            “fine, fine but let me use the bathroom quick then I will go. Alright just let yourself out, I will give ya a call tonight. Oh and stay away from my sister!”

 

            I knew there was no talking Zack out of this so I knew it was best to just let him win. I huffed and puffed a little and asked to use the bathroom as he headed out to work. As soon as I heard Zack squeal out of the driveway I took the small device out of my pocket. It kind of resembles a remote control only thinner.

 

“I know Zack said no, but this is a sure thing. She sees me all short and helpless and then I tell her I tripped and my brothers science project went off so im stuck like this for a few hours. We bond, I enlarge, we make out, and Zack’s never the wiser. This isn’t even lying. I mean this is my brothers science project.” I say to myself out loud trying to convince myself that I am doing the right thing.

 

I pointed the laser end at my chest and punched in 4 inches, I nervously looked down at the remote. I hadn’t ever been this small before. I am going to be four inches tall. This might be going to far…what am I thinking,  Sex with a hottie Dave, being four inches tall for a few hours is well worth it for sex with Zach’s sister. .

 

            I cringed as I pressed the button in. The all too familiar wave of sickness washed over me as I headed out of the guest bathroom and walked back into Zack’s room. I looked around and ran across the room nearly falling out of my clothes. Thinking fast I stepped out of all my clothes and buried them in Zack’s clothes hamper. I looked back across the room and cursed as I was barely 2 feet tall.

 

            I streaked across the room and had to jump several times to finally get the door open. I ran into the bathroom as they had one of those brady bunch style bathrooms that went in between there bedrooms. I slipped on the bathroom rug and fell face first into the rug. I rolled over and looked around; I couldn’t believe how big this room was. I hadn’t ever been this small before.

 

            Loud rumbles reverberated through the floor boards, I gulped as I watched Zach’s mom enter the room. She was massively huge; she looked to be the size of the statue of liberty or even taller as she casually walked into Zack’s room.

 

            I found myself unable to move as I watched her grab Zack’s clothes hamper, as she grabbed the hamper the end of the basket slammed against the jarred bathroom door forcing it shut.

 

            I heard the footsteps dissipate into nothingness as I stood back up, with the door shut I knew their was no turning back now. I couldn’t believe I was really doing this. As I continued forward towards her room my stomach was now churning with butterflies and every instinct in my body telling me this is bad, this is bad accept for my dick which was saying your doin’ it all for the nookie.

 

            I finally made it into Zack’s sister’s bedroom. The smell of Lilacs and assaulted my senses. The room was nearly spotlessly clean accept for what looked like some kind of school project on her bed and a yellow sweater draped over the chair. The entire room looked like something out of a modern day Gulliver’s travel.

 

            As I explored her room I began to get my swagger and confidence back. I knew that when she saw me, her heart would melt immediately. I mean, I was a good looking guy at my normal size and now like this I am irresistible. I mean girls can’t get enough of me when I make myself only 2 or 3 feet like I do on weekends at the mall. At this size, I bet she won’t be able to contain herself.

 

            Time began to tick by rather slow as I waited for Hilary, Zach’s sister. I finally felt an all too familiar rumbling spread across the floor along with the sound of teenage giggling. The baby blue door swings open; I gulped as I saw what had to be one of Hilary’s friends walk into the room carrying a clothes basket along with Hilary who had another basket. They drop the baskets in the corner of the room as I dart my eyes around like a caged animal.

 

            They casually talked as I watched Hilary step over me not even noticing me. The legs of her friend swung over me as she sat down on the bed. I looked above me as her friend wiggled her foot mere inches above me. I hadn’t ever seen a pair of sandals so big in my life I thought to myself. This is such a bad idea; I look back at the door to the bathroom realizing that there is no way I can get back to Zack’s room without being seen.

 

            “We still on for the mall Tomorrow?”

 

            “Of course! Its tradition” giggles Hilary.

 

            “Cya, tomorrow then. I have to get home before my mom has a cow. I was so late last night.

 

            “Alright, cya Ashley.”

 

I couldn’t believe that I had made it underneath the chair. I felt like I had won some kind of victory but this wasn’t how I pictured this going. I didn’t expect to spend my evening hiding from Zack’s sister.

 

            I wish I could have realized how bad of an idea this was before I did it. I mean I must look like a bug to her, well a small rodent atleast. There is no way that this is going to work. I just need to get back to Zack’s room. I get the hell out of here and I look back and laugh at this one day.

 

            The entire world begin to rumble as I heard  the cracking of wood, I nearly jumped and screamed but I quickly calmed myself down realizing that its just the chair settling as Hilary adjusts herself. I exhale slowly calming myself as I watch her then tuck her feet under the chair as she pulls herself up to the desk, her light blue pants drape over me as she wiggles her foot on the wood bar. I cringe as I find myself in a sandwich.

 

            “AHHHH” I scream as I hear a loud rumble erupt through the room. I realize too late she had just turned some music on but Hilary was already standing up, leaving the chair rocking back and forth in her wake.

 

            “Who is here? I heard you scream! Where are you? I am calling the cops! This isn’t funny Zach.”

 

            Shit I curse to myself as I watch her bare feet stomp down next the chair. I can feel my heart nearly coming out of my chest as she crouches down looking under the bed. I watch her move to the middle of the room and stand with her hand resting on her hip as she quizzically looks around.

 

            “this isn’t funny anymore I am telling mom that you were trying to see me naked if you don’t come out. I bet she will kick you out of the house for that!”

            I close my eyes as a wall of blonde drapes down blocking off the light. I turn my head and peer out through my half closed eyes hoping that she isn’t looking at me. I cringe as I find her staring right at me. I leap up to my feet and jump off the wood bar beneath the chair and dive onto the carpeted floor behind the chair, however a flesh colored wall hangs over my head. I cringe as the gargantuan hand blankets my body. The soft scented hands of Zack’s sister wrap around my naked body. I find my member starting to stir as I realize this is what I wanted but I find myself to scared to enjoy it.

 

            The entire floor which is Hilary’s hand rocks back and forth as she raises me up higher and higher into the air. My ears pop as I finally reach eye level. I wish to god that she can be afraid of bugs like most girls, but I know all too well bugs don’t scare her.

 

            “What are you? You look almost human like, but you’re so tiny. You feel to warm to be a toy. Awww, your shaking are you scared little thing. Don’t be scared of me. My name is Hilary, I won’t hurt you” she lovingly coos

 

            I try to say anything but nothing comes out; it’s almost like I forgot how to speak. I barely find the courage to turn my head enough so that I can look at her. I inwardly gulp as I watch her eyes blanketing my body. It’s like she is prying and prodding at each square millimeter of my body.

 

            Millimeter rings around in my head. The word hit a little to close to home as I look up at her planet sized head. It’s almost like she has her own solar system she is so big. What the hell was I thinking? She can’t cuddle me like this!

 

            “Hilary it’s me Dave! Zack’s friend. You know Zack your brother.” I nervously struggle to sputter out.

 

            “Your voice, it’s so squeaky. I can’t even understand what you’re saying. Its sounds so adorable like a bird chirping.”

 

            “Bird? Squeaky? I am not some kind of Animal, you got to believe me. I am Dave.”

 

            “What did you say? Dave? Is that your name? I can’t believe it. You are really real, I mean alive. I didn’t think little people really existed.”

 

            “No Hilary, Dave, your brother’s friend Dave. Zack’s Dave”

 

            “Huh? Zack? How’d you know about..oooh you must have heard Ashley and I talking about him. Zack is my brother and Dave is his extremely, extremely good looking friend. What I wouldn’t give for him to just wrap his strong arms around me.”

 

            “No I’m Dave! You have to believe me Hilary. I’m Dave”

 

            “Awww you’re the cutest thing, you aren’t Dave. Dave is 6’3” and so strong, but I still love you. Yes I do, you can stay with me okay? Do you wanna stay with me?”

 

            She liked me before; I wonder if I can explain to her everything. I bet if I just come clean she will make out with me anyway. I guess their is only one way to find out. Time to change myself back and end this horrible experience; note to self don’t go below a couple of feet. It’s just too small and to frightening.

 

            I reach for the remote and feel nothing but my bare skin. My entire body freezes as I realize that I never took it out of my pocket. It’s still in the hamper…Oh god no….his mom took the hamper for cleaning. I have to stop her…maybe she hasn’t washed the clothes….I glance over at the baskets of Clothes in the corner of the bedroom. When Zack finds out about this, I am going to be in so much trouble.

 

            I start to stand up when Hilary’s opposite hand drops down on top of me draping me in darkness. I roll over trying to push it off of me, not wanting to waste another second as time being of the essence. I try to push the thoughts of the remote being damaged or broke out of my head. It just has to be okay I think to myself as I continue pushing at Hilary’s palm above me.

 

            I can feel her weight shift from side to side as she walks to god only knows where. I can’t believe my stupidity has gotten me into this. I am literally exactly where I wanted to be only she has no clue I am who I say I am. I don’t want to spend my life like this. I have to find some way out of here.

 

            Light spills into Hilary’s hand as she lifts the palm of the top of me and cups her hands. She smiles down at me as she starts to tilt her hands. In a panic I start grabbing for anything that I can reach. Everything is so soft and smooth, I find myself sliding down the length of her bed sized hands. As I reach for her finger tips I manage to clamp on at the last second, but the smoothness of her painted nails is too much to overcome as my hand slip and I tumble through the air. I land softly surrounded by layers upon layers of socks. Each sock looks like someone decided to bail car sized hay bails.

 

            I start to crawl up the side of her socks as she giggles as the two rolls of socks I was crawling on split apart and I fall to the ground. She covers her mouth trying to stifle the laugh as she strokes me a couple times to reassure me that it will be alright.

 

            “I will bring you back something kay? I think we are having chicken so I can sneak a bun up for you”

 

            “A bun? I want some chicken dammit” My voice is cut off  by the closing of the drawer. I try to push at the drawer but its like trying to push a 747. I make my way over to one of her unrolled socks and lie down unable to believe this is really happening.

 

“It wasn’t suppose to be like this.”

 

            Time passes by ever so slowly as I lie in this damn sock drawer. I still can’t believe that I am in my best friend’s younger sister’s sock drawer. I am so going to hear it from him when I get back to normal, but at least I found out his sister likes me. So….what am I saying. There is no way he will let me date his sister.

 

            I hear Hilary clomp into her room. I hear her talking to someone, it sounds like Zack I think to myself. I pound against the wall of drawer hoping they hear me but they just keep on talking.

 

            “No, David didn’t talk to me. In fact he wasn’t even here when I got home. Why? It’s not like we hang out ever.”

 

“Oh alright, good”

 

“We don’t even really talk. Did he say something about me?” excitedly asks Hilary.

 

“No! Why would he want talk about a baby like you? You are still a child. None of my friends would give you the time of day. You better stick with guys your own age.”

 

“So he did say something? It’s not like you to get this worked up over something so trivial. What did he say?”

 

“Nothing! He didn’t say anything. Just forget I said anything” angrily snaps Zack

 

I found it weird to hear two people talk about me like that. I was right here and yet they had no idea. Zack didn’t know I was here and Hilary doesn’t think that I am me. She thinks I am so kind of…well I don’t know what she thinks I am but it’s not a person. A sub human or an animal or something like that, I just have to keep trying”

 

I could hear some heavy footfalls storm out of the room which told me Zack left, bright light then shines into my world.

 

“Awww, you’re so adorable cuddled up in my socks like that. Let me take a picture don’t move”

 

“Hey wait! I don’t want this moment commemorated!! I try to stand up but I step down on part of the sock that I had wrapped around me and end up falling flat on my face with the sock draped over me for a moment. As soon as I crawl out a bright light shines into my eyes.

 

“Hey my eyes god damn that thing is bright Stop” I barely get out before she snaps a second picture.

 

I start to see spots as I hear the clunk of the camera being set down. I breathe a sigh of relief that at the very least that horrible part of my life is over. I hate getting my picture taken at regular size which is bad enough. I don’t need it taken when I am like mighty mouse.

 

I watch Hilary return and reach into her pocket with one hand and sets me atop her desk with the other. She sets down a couple of hunks of chicken and bread next to me. I look up at her as she looks down at me. I eye the bread and chicken which looks to have some pocket lint on it.

 

Eww, I think to myself as I eye the food. She just stuck it into her pocket and now she expects me to eat it. There is fuzz and god only knows what else probably stuck on that thing. There could be lead or ink poisoning on that thing from when she keeps a pen or pencil in her pocket at school.

 

“Eat up, you can trust me” coos Hilary as she sits down on the chair. I can feel her hand pressing gently against me pushing me towards the food. I look back at her and then down at the food. My stomach growls as I break off a hunk of the chicken. I struggle to fit the hunk of chicken into my mouth.

 

“See good huh! I bet that’s a lot better then the stuff you were eating. Only the best for my little Pinky!” I bolt up at the second I heard the name Pinky.

 

“My name is Dave! I have a name and I want you to use it! I am Zack’s friend!!” I shout as sternly as I can.

 

“I think Pinky sounds so much more precious, I mean Dave is a person’s name. I always think it’s so dumb when people give people names to their pets. Do you like the name Pinky little fella? Good! Pinky it is. I think it’s a fitting name as you aren’t much bigger then my Pinky.”

 

I can’t believe she is going to call me Pinky? I look up at her realizing I am in no place to stop her. My stomach grumbles again as I return to the food.

 

“We are going to talk about this Pinky business later” I yell out in between bites.

 

“It’s so cute watching you eat. I have to tell Ashley about this” exclaims Hilary

 

I bolt up and run to the edge of the desk but its to late as she is already half way across the room picking up her cellphone. I begin to realize just helpless I am. I can’t even stop a 18 year old teenage girl. I am an adult, a grown man and I am at the mercy of this, this teenage titaness

 

“Hey Ashley? Its me Hill. You are not going to believe what I found in my room after you left. No not Steven Lucas’s phone number. It’s this little human-e creature pet thing. Yeah, he is small, a few inches tall I would guess. It’s not like I really measured. He fits into my hand. Yeah, can you come over? Can’t huh, well there is always tomorrow after school before shopping. K? cya girl”

            I can only watch as she gabs on the phone for seemingly hours. I finished eating about twenty ago and here I am still sitting on this god damn desktop. I need to get off this thing. I am not going to let myself be trapped by a simple desk.

 

            I take a deep breath and jump off the desk and crash into her yellow sweater. I slowly make my down onto the seat of the chair by climbing down the yellow sweater. I was just about to take the plunge and jump down to the floor when a firm pressure gets me from behind. The tree trunk like fingers curl around me as I Hilary lifts me off the chair.

 

             I find struggling to be futile as her grip is much too strong and, the fact she is applying no real pressure or effort to contain me is just to humiliating for my ego to take. I can bench three hundred and seventy five pounds and I can’t even get out of this weak girlie girls grip. If she isn’t even trying I would hate to be caught by an athletic girl.

 

            “Are you trying to move my fingers? If you keep trying maybe you can…puuuussshhh little guy, push!” I notice her pointer finger start to move which starts to get my excited. I start to push harder and put all my weight that I can into it.

 

            “Hey you did it Pinky! Its time for a victory kiss” It is at that moment I realize I didn’t do anything. She was moving her finger on her own. My thoughts all too quickly leave me as I see the puckered lips of Hilary in front of me. I find myself looking at them one moment and then pressed firmly against them the next. The suction power is incredible as I find myself sucked up against her.

 

            “There, there, I need to get to ready for bed” I roll onto the bed in between Hilary’s thighs as I hear the door swing open. I look at the door to see Zack standing in the doorway. I immediately duck my head down and snuggle against her thighs.

 

            I find the material of her pants to be soft and comforting as she casually talks to Zack. I keep praying that she just tells him to go because the last thing I want is my gigantic best friend finding me between his sisters leg.

 

            “Hey what’s that?”

 

            “Huh? What’s what? Oh that’s Pinky!”

 

            “Why that little…..I knew it was funny he wasn’t home. Let me at the little”

 

            I scream in absolute terror as my titanic now angry friend is reaching towards me. I can feel his hand wrap roughly around my leg and I yell and grab at Hilary’s pants.

 

            “Let him go Zack you are hurting him!” I almost instantly find myself pressed against something large and incredibly soft. I snuggle my head up against it as I see Hilary’s dark blue top pushed out a bit, I try to sputter out words in shock of where I am. These are her tiny breasts…well now mammoth breasts. They are so warm and soft.”

 

            “I can’t believe you Zack. You frightened him and you grabbed him so roughly. You could have hurt him. He isn’t as strong as you or I. Why don’t you just leave us alone.” Snaps Hilary as she pets me and I snuggle against her warm body.

 

            I turn my head and smile up at my best friend as his sister gently strokes me. I smirk inwardly and I stick my tongue out at him.

            “Why that little” angrily snaps Zack as Hilary turns her body away from Zack shielding me.

 

            “I think you better go Zack” Hilary says defiantly while at the same time I mouth cockily the same thing.

 

            “Get out of here!” says Hilary as she starts to push at him to get him out.

 

            “That’s right Zack! Run along!” I yell as loud as I can.

 

            “That’s telling him Pinky.”

 

            As Zack storms out of the room Hilary shuts the door behind him and heads back towards her bed to set me down.

 

            “I’m so sorry Pinky. He just gets me so mad sometimes. I can’t believe he was grabbing at you like that and so roughly. It looks like you might get a bruise on your ankle. I am gonna shower and then we can get ready for bed”

 

            As I am set down on the bed, Hilary takes off her shirt and steps out of her pants. I gulp as she lets her bra drop to the floor followed by her Panties. It’s like I am watching the greatest show ever made as my eyes lock onto her frame. I want to look away as I know this wrong but man she is like a goddess, her body is near perfect and here it is, in all its glory.

 

            “Oh I almost forgot” Hilary bends down and grabs something out of her pants pocket and turns towards me, her free hand reaches towards me, I look over at the dolls clothes gripped in her opposite hand. A tacky white shirt with ruffles and some black dress pants dangle in her hands.

 

“Oh no!! I am not wearing that” My comments fall on deaf ears as she pulls the pants onto my legs and expertly buttons and zips them up with ease even with my struggling. In another instant I am dawned in the ruffled shirt.

 

            “You look so handsome. That looks much better, I can’t have you running around naked” smiles Hilary as she sets me down on the bed and heads into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

 

            I can hear the water start as I begin to itch in this cheaply made clothing. Its better then nothing I mumble to myself as I lean back against her pillow. I lie there for a few minutes when I hear the door open. I turn my head towards the door. I gulp nervously as I see it swing open and the image of Zack standing there.

 

            “I bet you are pretty proud of yourself huh” snaps Zack

 

            “It’s not what you think man. It started out that way but before I even saw your sister I realized how bad this was as I was just to damn small and by the time I wanted to head back it was to late as she was already here blocking my way out. To make matters worse I wasn’t thinking when I shrunk out of my clothes I tossed them into your hamper and your mom took them to wash. You gotta get that remote out of there. Look at me!! She dressed me like some kind of doll man!”

 

            “I see its pretty fuckin’ hilarious”

 

            “Yeah, yeah just get me out of here. You see I would but I seem to remember you wanting this and behind my back I tell you to stay away and you do it anyway.”

 

            “I don’t want to be her pet man. Get me out of this”

 

            “Sorry PINKY! It looks like you got just what you wanted. Have fun there with my kid sister.”

 

            I can only watch as Zack walks out, leaving me trapped in his sister’s room. I hardly have a moment to think before the bathroom door opens up and in walks Hilary in a baby blue sleep shirt with matching plaid boxers.

 

            “Let’s get some rest huh? You can sleep with me tonight Pinky. I don’t want you getting scared. I know what it can be like first night in a strange place and all.” The lights snap off as Hilary Crawls into bed. She scoops me up dropping me down on the pillow next to her.

 

            “Goodnight Pinky”

 

            “Goodnight Hilary” I politely say as fall back onto the pillow. Just great I think to myself, some glorified pet. Great plan Dave, great plan. I mumble to myself as I curl up and try to sleep. I need to find away out of this. Tomorrow, when she is at school, I will find away back to my old self.