- Text Size +

On the Monday, Timothy met Mrs Long in the park, and they walked around, looking at the fountain and lovely gardens. Then they had lunch at an outdoor cafe, and then rode in the elevator of Tourist Tower, the tallest building in the city. When they reached the top, they stood in the viewing room and looked out at the city below, and the suburbs beyond.

 

"You haven't spoken for a few minutes," said Mrs Long.

 

"I never realised what a spectacular town I'd be leaving behind. There's still so much I won't have the chance to explore."

 

"You'll be the only one who has the chance to explore the inside of me though."

 

He embraced her, and they cuddled each other for several moments.

 

After they had eaten their dinner, Mrs Long took Timothy to a deluxe disco in one of the city's glamorous buildings. They danced to the fast tunes, and then held each other for the slow dancing music. Timothy thought Mrs Long was lovely, and kissed her cheek while they danced. She did the same for him. The carefree look of happiness in her eyes was haunting. She was enjoying the evening, knowing that her happiness would not have to come to the same end that his did.

 

After the disco had finished, Mrs Long led him to the isolated spot where she had parked her car.

They sat on the grass beside it, and Mrs Long licked her lips quite deliberately in front of him and opened her mouth wide, concentrating on her desire to eat him, and inducing a visual stimulus to put Timothy’s mind on the same thing. Sure enough, this effort reduced Timothy to tiny size.

 

She walked over and picked him up, saying, "I knew you wouldn't try to escape, before you'd enjoyed all the benefits of the date, and I'm fairly sure I can trust you to keep your word now too."

 

"I would have kept my word," he said, knowing that he would have struggled with the temptation to run out on his part of the deal, but done his best to stick to it.

 

"I believe you," she said, and kissed him.

 

She got into the car and placed him on her shoulder beside the base of her neck, drove to her home and tucked all her bedclothes in tightly.

 

"This will make sure that there's no way you can get down to the floor," she said, and put him on her pillow and talked to him in the moonlight. He snuggled against her cheek and eventually slept.

 

The next morning, she went to the cupboard, and took out a model house.

 

"You'll have everything you need, and Leanne will take over, and I'll be back to eat you after the wedding date has been arranged."

 

 

Timothy enjoyed talking with Leanne about his feelings for Mrs Long and the incredible experience which they had planned out. Leanne considered making the same request of Tarquin, but would not do it for years to come.

 

“I’d like to enjoy things as they are for a while first,” said Leanne.

 

“I guess I’ve done as much of that as I’m going to,” said Timothy.

 

“Are you nervous?”

 

“I’m excited, but I had a wonderful date with her, and in a sense, what she does next will be like another.”

 

Eventually Leanne left Australia for England, and her awaiting young admirer Tarquin.

 

Mrs Long returned to her house and saw Timothy lying contentedly in the model house.

 

“Hello!” she said, “Are you all prepared?”

 

“I think so,” said Timothy, “Your tummy looks nice in that outfit. I’ll be honoured to join it.”

 

“I’m flattered that you’re not having any second thoughts,” said Mrs Long.

 

“There is one thing I’d like to ask for though,” said Timothy.

 

“Now I’m curious,” said Mrs Long.

 

“You’ve never kissed me at this size. The touch of your lips would be wonderful to a tiny young man like me.”

 

“I imagine it would,” said Mrs Long, “Would you like me to do it?”

 

“Oh yes please.”

 

Mrs Long picked him up and took him to the couch. She sat down and held him gently in her fingers, and lifted him towards her mouth. She pressed her lips tightly to his face, and then her lower lip to his neck and shoulders.

 

“Was that the way you hoped for?” she asked at last.

 

“It was lovely,” said Timothy.

 

“We have several hours until dinner time. Why don’t we lie down and talk?” said Mrs Long, and took him to her bedroom.

 

She placed him onto the pillow, lowered her head gently beside him, and let him snuggle against her soft round cheek.

 

“It’s like our first real talk at that wedding dance,” he said, “Only even nicer to feel your cheek on me at this size.”

 

“For me too,” she said.

 

“Do we need to make any final plans or arrangements for the gobbling?”

 

“I think I’ve got it all organised, darling. I’ve made myself ravenously hungry, which will be easier to do if I stay lying down. If I get up again before eating you, I’d want more food first. This way my tummy will be completely empty when you go down. It’ll feel nicer for you that way, and you’ll be absorbed into it quickly.”

 

“It’s absolutely mind blowing to hear you describing that so casually,” he said.

 

“How are you feeling about it in general?” she asked.

 

“I’ve always enjoyed touching your tongue in the previous encounters, and it looks nicer than before at your current age. I’m glad you always stayed 20 years ahead of me, whatever happened. Would you like to lick me while I lie here?”

 

“I’d love to,” said Mrs Long.

 

She lifted her head off him, turned around, lowered her face, and put out her tongue and ran it over his upper body and face, while he lay in comfort on the pillow. Timothy enjoyed watching that huge sparkling tongue come down and feeling it sliding over him.

 

She lay down after a while, and lifted him onto the top of her dress, so that he could dry himself on the material. Then he climbed up to her neck and lay on it.

 

“Can you do some gulps?” he asked.

 

“Sure, if you like,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Thank you. I’d like to see what it feels like out here.”

 

He felt the movements of Mrs Long’s powerful neck underneath him. He eventually crawled down and lay on her tummy, feeling it moving up and down with her breathing.

 

“To think that I’ll soon be in there,” he said.

 

“Indeed you will, unless you trick your way out.”

 

“I won’t. You did what you promised. Now it’s my turn.”

 

“I’m very proud of you, Timothy,” she said.

 

Mrs Long recalled the way she had taught Hart not to steal, and he had since used his wallet to foil a robbery. Now a second young admirer had taken an honest option after making a deal with her which few boys would have considered.

 

“It’s getting late,” she said, “Shall we go to the kitchen?”

 

“I’m ready,” said Timothy.

 

He looked up in awe, as Mrs Long placed him gently into the oven, warmed him up slowly and then took him to the dining table and sat down. Every aspect of his search to locate her had in fact led to this moment, he realised, as he saw her lovely forearm and hand approach him.

 

Mrs Long lifted him up and licked him several times.

 

“I hope your second marriage is everything you hope for,” said Timothy, “While you were telling your story, I often envied Hart, but you gave me a wonderful romance, be it ever so brief, and I’m very happy to be this nice dinner for you now.”

 

“I’m very flattered and grateful,” said Mrs Long, “I’ll always remember you’re down there in some form. Goodbye, my little one time student.”

 

She slid him into her mouth and swished him around on her tongue and then drew him into her gulping throat. He slid down and down and into her tummy. He felt the incredible movements of her tummy, and then passed out blissfully.