- Text Size +

The book sold well in England, the United States of America and Australia. Once it had been read, it was subjected to some scathing commercial reviews, and very few people responded to the fan club invitation. However, those who did were extremely grateful for the opportunity.

 

Each of them had their story to tell, and it seemed that each of them had had their own unexplained unproven encounter with a giantess or a tiny man or boy:

 

 

Corey purchased a copy of ‘Tunnel to the Giants’ and was fascinated to find that two other people, one male and one female, had co-authored a novel which dealt with his interest in going inside a woman’s mouth after having his size reduced.

 

Corey began to daydream about it so much more often, as he made his progress in reading the book. When he came to the last page, he turned over and discovered the fan club. He immediately sent off his application to join the Giantesses Order Of Diminutives, and would attend functions whenever they were held in the United States. He had to do it secretly, so that Dianne would not learn of his strange and unusual fantasy. He had never let her find the book, as he expected it might well mean the finish of their relationship.

 

He met the authors / chairpersons of the club at a function and asked Leanne what he might do about his own personal situation.

 

“So as far as you know she’s never shown any interest in having you reduced or inside her mouth?” asked Leanne.

 

“No. I’m taking a risk even telling you about my dating my adoptive mother,” said Corey, “But then I’ve learned about your romance with Tarquin.”

 

“I’m not out to ruin things for anyone in our kind of situation,” said Leanne, “I founded the group to explore and protect such special fantasies.”

 

“I wonder how to find out what Dianne would think of my fantasy? Maybe she’d accept it.”

 

“You do realise that it could be possible one day? I suspect that it hasn’t worked for you, because she doesn’t have those urges. So perhaps the question becomes whether you could see yourself shrinking into someone else’s mouth, and then you’d have to decide whether being with Dianne was more important than being able to do the fantasy,” said Leanne.

 

“How did you and Tarquin make it happen?”

 

“We didn’t really. It just happened. I guess it’s because we were both thinking about it, wishfully, “I don’t think Dianne is.”

 

“I guess I’ll never know,” said Corey.

 

“You could try leaving the book out for her to find and read,” said Leanne.

 

“I wouldn’t risk it. She might wonder what was wrong with me, if she found that I was into a story like that …. Oh, no offence to you. I absolutely couldn’t put it down.”

 

“None taken, but there’s nothing wrong with you. That’s why we put the book out and started the fan club. People have to realise that there’s nothing wrong with wanting to shrink and go into someone’s mouth,” said Leanne.

 

“Thank you for talking it through with me,” said Corey.

 

“I can talk to her discretely, if it helps,” said Leanne.

 

“Thanks, but I haven’t even told her about the group. She just thinks I’m at one of the more common fan clubs for fiction.”

 

 

 

Elsewhere, Chad Wood went on a long bush walk with his binoculars, until he came to the public gardens at the end of the track, and walked past a scenic café in the gardens. He was 28 at the time and couldn’t help noticing a beautiful 39 year old woman with long dark hair and full shapely lips, who was eating from a large bowl at a table outside. She was the only person outside. If there were any other customers, they and the staff were indoors.

 

Chad was very keen to see the woman’s tongue, and then he remembered his binoculars. He went and sat down some distance away, but still in her line of sight, and put his backpack in his lap to rest his binoculars on, leaned down a little bit, and looked through them.

 

He focussed them until he could clearly see the lady’s hand raising a spoon to her mouth. He saw her thick sparkling pink tongue come out of her mouth. He couldn’t explain exactly how it looked different to the tongues of women his own age, but it only seemed to excite him all the more.

 

The woman seemed to notice him and gave him a cold look, but he didn’t feel quite as intimidated as he might have done, given the distance he sat from her. She licked her lips and returned her attention to her meal. Chad continued to enjoy the view for several minutes, until it suddenly changed.

 

For no reason at all, he found that he was no longer looking through his binoculars. He was staring at a large pile of greenery, which seemed to surround him.

 

“I thought I was on the small wall, not in the bushes,” he thought.

 

Then he turned his head a little and saw a large red object beside him. It looked like a gigantic piece of tomato.

 

“How did that get into the garden?” he wondered, “And how did it get so big?”

 

Suddenly a large metal object passed under him and lifted him into the air. He looked up to see that he was on a spoon, in a giant bowl, and that the woman was now a giantess looking down at him!

 

When the spoon cleared the height of the bowl, he could see the familiar outdoor café behind the woman, and then only her face, as she brought the spoon closer to her mouth.

 

“Just what do you think you were doing?” she asked.

 

“Looking at the café scene through my binoculars,” he said nervously.

 

“You were looking at me,” she said, “I came here for some solitude while I’m eating my lunch!”

 

The woman opened her mouth wide and put out her tongue. The spoon approached her mouth. She was about to spoon him onto her tongue!

 

Chad turned sideways and looked down into the bowl, at what he could now clearly see was a pile of salad. He jumped off the spoon and landed softly on the salad. Chad looked up at the woman as her hand reached into the bowl with the spoon again, pursuing him as he attempted to shuffle away from it in the salad.

 

“I saw you when I was walking past,” he said, “I thought you looked very beautiful. It seemed natural enough to look at you.”

 

“Then being the well spoken young man that you are, you might have asked me if you could take me out to dinner, not sat there staring at me through your binoculars,” she said, digging under him unexpectedly with the spoon, “You’ve upset my lunch!”

 

He looked up at her outraged facial expression and then down a little at her towering wide neck. If she succeeded in spooning him into her mouth, he would have no traction at all to resist the gulping potential of that neck. It was a beautiful sight, and so was her mouth. He would love to go inside it, but her manner indicated no intention to let him out again.

 

Snaring him again with the spoon, she raised it to her mouth much faster, opened her mouth and extended her tongue again. He tried to jump off once more, but she angled the spoon slightly, so that he lost his balance, and then spooned him onto her tongue and into her mouth.

 

“Her tongue feels amazing!” he thought, “She really means to eat me!”

 

The next thing he knew, she was gulping him into her throat. Down he travelled, as she slowly began to swallow him.

 

Then suddenly he was back on the wall, looking into his binoculars again. He quickly put them back in his backpack and looked at her without them. She looked up from the salad bowl and stared across at him, before continuing to eat her lunch.

 

She had eaten him, and it had been the most thrilling adventure of his life. He wondered what to say to her. She had indicated that he should have taken her out to dinner. The way she had used the phrase “well-spoken young man”, even in the midst of her anger, had warmed his heart. Yet one thing still confused him.

 

Had she meant that she would have accepted an invitation to dinner only if he had given her such an invitation in the first place? Had he ruined his chances of that, by staring at her? Would she be interested in him at all now, or only angry? Perhaps it didn’t matter. Being eaten by her beautiful tongue had been the best thing that had ever happened to him, now that he knew that whatever unknown phenomenon had placed him in her bowl had also freed him from her stomach.

 

He felt too shy to approach her now, even more so than before the incident. He thought that he might as well watch her depart, as he would most likely never see her again. The woman finished her meal, drank a glass of water, and then got up from the table. To his surprise she began walking straight towards him, though the way out of the gardens was in the opposite direction.

 

She drew closer, and he noticed that the anger had left her eyes, but had not been replaced by a smile.

 

“I don’t know how that happened, or how you got out of it at the end,” she said, “But have you learned something from it?”

 

“I’m sorry if I disrupted the enjoyment of your meal,” said Chad, “And I’m not unhappy with you eating me. It was the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me. I don’t know how it happened either.”

 

“When you’d made your presence felt with the binoculars, I wanted to eat you up, and then suddenly noticed you in the salad bowl instead.”

 

“Did you want me to get out after you’d eaten me?” he asked.

 

“No. As far as I was concerned, I’d gobbled you down and that was the end of the matter. I had nothing to do with your escape.”

 

“Did you enjoy eating me? I mean, I know you were upset with me, but did I make a nice tasty mouthful for you?”

 

“Yes. In fact the nicest I’ve ever had, I would say.”

 

“I liked the look of your tongue, and especially liked the feel of it, while you were eating me,” he said, “I’m not upset with you at all for swallowing me. Are you still angry with me for looking at you?”

 

“I think I’ve been angry with life ever since my husband left me for no reason,” she said, “Then you came here and interrupted my revelry, and I ate you. I’ll say nothing more about it.”

 

“Thank you,” said Chad.

 

“Did you come from the bush track?” she asked.

 

“Yes, it was very nice. I was going to go back that way to my car.”

 

“Would you mind showing me the way?” she asked, “I’ve never done that walk before.”

 

“Sure, I can show you,” he said.

 

“Thank you. I’m Heather. What’s your name, young man?”

 

“Chad.”

 

He led her into the trail, and then began to talk.

 

“I can’t think how I ended up in that bowl,” he said.