- Text Size +

“I feel a bit strange talking to a giant version of myself,” said Wonder Woman-M, “It’s not altogether comfortable.”

 

“If I remain this size, Wonder Woman-M and I can swap notes about our two worlds,” said Atom-G.

 

“If you put me gently in your palm and carry me off a little way, and talk softly, I’ll shout loud enough for you to hear me!” called Mouse Man to Wonder Woman-G.

 

“Who was that?” asked Wonder Woman-G.

 

“Me, the Mouse Man! I’m like a dot. I just jumped from my Wonder Woman’s shoulder to the top of your boot!” called the Mouse Man, “Lower your hand!”

 

Wonder Woman-G opened her palm and placed it gently beside her boot. Squinting, she saw the Mouse Man step onto it. She stood up and walked off into the jungle and then sat down.

 

“Have you actually teamed up with your world’s Wonder Woman?” asked Wonder Woman-G.

 

“Yes,” said Mouse Man, “Not only that, we’re in love.  Is there a Mouse Man on this earth?”

 

“That’s not something I’d ever want my Atom to know about,” said Wonder Woman-G, “But I suppose you should be told.”

 

 

Elsewhere, Wonder Woman-M and Atom-G were talking too.

 

“I’d better keep my hands to myself,” said Atom, “It’s just that you look so much as Wonder Woman does to me when I’m at my Ray Palmer height, it’s hard to keep from…”

 

“You’re with her?” asked Wonder Woman-M, “On my world, the Atom married Jean Loring.”

 

“There’s a Jean here,” said Atom-G, “She married her high school sweet heart. She’s Jean Hoben now, quite a pretty lady too, but my heart belongs to Diana.”

 

 

Mouse Man-M sat on Wonder Woman-G’s palm, looking out at the doubly gigantic lips of Wonder Woman-G, as they began to tell him of his counterpart.

 

 

The 1960s, on earth-G…

 

Wonder Woman-G fought Mouse Man-G three times. After she had captured him for the third time, she smuggled him off to her home on Paradise Island, and placed him in a large pan of water over a hot fire.

 

“You won’t be troubling me again,” she said, “Let me know when you’re getting warm. I don’t want to overcook you.”

 

“Overcook me! Surely you’re not going to eat me, Wonder Woman! You’re a super hero.”

 

“I know it’s a little out of character, but you just look so delicious,” she said, “I’ve caged you the last two times, but your culinary appeal is hard to resist, and you are a villain, after all.”

 

“Only to get your attention, Wonder Woman. That’s why I really did it.”

 

“Do you mean to say that you’re in love with me?” asked Wonder Woman.

 

“Yes! If you weren’t dating Steve Trevor, I’d have asked you out.”

 

“Well allow me to ask you in,” said Wonder Woman.

 

She sprinkled salt into the pan around him, and stirred the water with a spoon.

 

“The world won’t accept you as a Super Hero, if you do this,” said Mouse Man.

 

“They’ll never know about it,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“Couldn’t you just put me into your beautiful mouth for a while and then let me go? I’d even enjoy that,” said Mouse Man.

 

“I’m sure you would. I’ll enjoy swallowing you,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“It’s getting very warm now,” said Mouse Man, still amazed that she was going to do this to him.

 

She took a large ladle, scooped him out of the pan and onto a plate. She put the fire out and carried him to her private dining table and sat down.

 

“I guess you’re salty now,” she said, and gently picked him up and licked the salt from him.

 

“There’s not much more to say then, is there?” said Mouse Man.

 

“Except for Thank you,” said Wonder Woman.

 

She gave him a long slow kiss.

 

“I hope that’s some consolation,” she said.

 

“It is! At least I won’t think of myself as your enemy now, even if you do.”

 

“Friends, if you like,” said Wonder Woman, “I think I’d feel this way about eating you, whether you were villain, hero or mere civilian. Now I’m going to put you into my mouth for a while and then you’ll have to be ready for a strong gulp.”

 

“I wish it could end differently. I love you, Wonder Woman,” said Mouse Man.

 

“In you go, Morsel Man,” said Wonder Woman.

 

Before he knew it, he was inside her mouth, and shortly thereafter, he was gulped down her throat.

 

 

1978, earth-G…

 

“You ate him!” said Mouse Man-M, “Giganta once did that to me, but I got out of her with the aid of the Time Pool.”

 

“Well didn’t you enjoy it just a little bit?” asked Wonder Woman-G.

 

“I’d have enjoyed it more being in my Wonder Woman’s mouth, though I’ve never talked about it,” said Mouse Man, “But I wouldn’t want to be eaten and gone. I love being with her too much.”

 

“I felt that about Ray,” said Wonder Woman-G, “That’s why I broke up with Steve Trevor. He married Etta Candy. She’s his widow now. I asked the Atom if I could eat him and then if he could use his further shrinking ability to pass through my stomach wall and out into the fresh air again. We did it over and over and still do. He loves it as well, and we’re very attached.”

 

“So you wouldn’t eat me, would you?” asked Mouse Man.

 

Wonder Woman-G put out only the tip of her tongue and lightly touched the top of it against the relatively ant sized Mouse Man-M. Her tongue was a giant version of Wonder Woman-M’s, but he hoped she wouldn’t feel the urge to draw him into her mouth with it and swallow him.

 

“You needn’t worry,” she laughed, “It’s not the same when you’re that small. I’m surprised your Wonder Woman hasn’t considered it though.”

 

“We’d better get back to her,” said Mouse Man.

 

They returned to Atom-G and Wonder Woman-M.

 

“I think our best chance to save Giganta’s next meal is to hide out in the Invisible Plane where I left it on our world’s side of the cave,” said Wonder Woman M,  “If we can surprise her before she even has the chance to lead a lad into the cave, we can probably make sure she doesn’t eat him.”

 

The earth-G heroes agreed and said their farewells. Soon Wonder Woman-M and Mouse Man-M were talking in the Invisible Plane.

 

“It’s hard to believe that Giganta ate her own boyfriend,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“Have you ever thought of eating me?” asked Mouse Man.

 

“No, not even when we were on opposite sides,” said Wonder Woman, “That was so long ago too.”

 

“Wonder Woman-G eats Atom-G all the time. They both love it. He can get out again afterwards with his powers. I can understand why Atom-G likes it. You have the loveliest tongue I’ve ever seen, Diana. Do you think I might be tasty?”

 

“I suppose so, but I don’t want to eat you up. I hope you don’t want me to do that.”

 

“No, I wouldn’t, but it would be nice to see if you like the taste of me … now. Could you bring yourself to lick me?”

 

“If it would make you happy, I’d love to,” said Wonder Woman.

 

This time, the touch of this Wonder Woman’s tongue was just what he wanted. The size difference was much more suitable, as he saw her sparkling taste organ come slowly out of her mouth and lick his tiny face and shoulders. Now he subconsciously recalled looking into her mouth during all their early fencing matches and subsequent dates. It looked and felt beautiful to have that immense tongue swishing against his body.

 

“Oh Diana, that was the best … for me anyway,” he said at last, “What do you think?”

 

“You do taste very nice,” said Wonder Woman, “I wouldn’t mind having you in my mouth, so long as I don’t swallow you.”

 

“Thought you’d never offer,” said Mouse Man, “I guess you can always open wide and let me out when Giganta shows up.”

 

Wonder Woman’s beautiful mouth opened as far as it could in front of him, and the Mouse Man slid in onto her tongue and lay began moving around in the limited space available to him on the inside of her mouth.