- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Biblical history lesson’s been wrapped up now, and we move on to giantess vore and Super Hero adventure, fan fiction style.

 

“She will if I vouch for you, and if we tell her what you learned of her early life. Only the Time Pool could have made that possible. She’d have to believe you then,” said Professor Hyatt.

 

“What if all this Bible stuff is just religious conjecture?” asked Mouse Man, “You haven’t really disproved evolution completely. What about Giganta? Professor Zool apparently evolved her from a gorilla.”

 

“Why don’t you go back and find out?” asked Professor Hyatt, “I can send you back to what must have been the gorilla’s early years, if she was a gorilla. If she was a girl all along, then she’ll be a young adult girl. I’ve accessed records of where Zool claims to have found her. Zool and I once moved in the same circles of scientists.”

 

So the Mouse Man was soon sent back in time and space, with the use of the Time Pool’s latest setting. He reconnoitered the area until he came upon what was undoubtedly a beautiful eight foot tall red haired young woman..

 

“Giganta! But you’re not supposed to be a girl in this time!” said Mouse Man.

 

“That’s a cryptic comment, coming from a rather small guy!” said Giganta, “You seem to know my nickname. What’s yours with a costume like that? Rodeo Rodent?”

 

“It’s Mouse Man,” said the erstwhile villain, as Giganta’s huge hand lifted him up and dangled him in front of her face.

 

“Mouth Man indeed!” she laughed.

 

“No disrespect intended, but I didn’t know you lisped,” said Mouse Man.

 

“I don’t,” said Giganta, and opened her mouth wide.

 

As he watched, he found himself heading slowly into her mouth.

 

“What are you doing?” he called in surprise.

 

He saw Giganta’s laughing tongue stretched out in front of him, as she vocalized her pleasure in what she was planning.

 

“Oh you can’t be serious!” he said, as he suddenly felt her moist tongue making contact below him.

 

Mouse Man looked back at the top of her throat.

 

“I’m in an eight foot tall woman’s mouth!” he thought, “So much for her being a gorilla. It obviously wasn’t true, but I’m about to be swallowed by the latest living evidence to disprove evolution.”

 

For some reason it was getting harder and harder to maintain the same position on her tongue. He felt himself sliding towards the back of it. He pushed out at her side teeth, sending himself forward on her tongue, or backward from the point of view of his own body, but he knew it was futile delay of the inevitable. If Giganta intended to swallow him, then her huge mouth would have no trouble at all in dispatching his permanently shrunken body.

 

Was she merely teasing him, or would she do it? She was a known criminal in his time, but this Giganta had never heard of the Mouse Man. She might not even have yet heard of Wonder Woman, even though the Amazon had been active in Man’s World since the 1940s.

 

He realized that Giganta was merely playing with him. The Tongue of War would end whenever she chose to end it. At that point she would either remove him from her mouth or-

 

Suddenly he saw that the angle of her tongue was now sloping downwards in front of him, much more than hit had been before. He slid helplessly down and into her throat. He felt the most incredibly powerful pressure as the huge woman began gulping against his diminutive struggling efforts to resist. Each time he was able to hold his position for up to thirty seconds, and would then be gulped down another two or three inches.

 

Giganta was winning. She would eventually have him in her stomach. It was only a matter of time.

 

And time was what saved him. Just as he reached the bottom of her throat, he found himself pulled back into 1977.

 

“What a vore star spectacular!” he thought, as Professor Hyatt greeted him with interest.

 

He kept the matter of his having been eaten to himself, but said that he had been confused by an eight foot human girl Giganta in the late 1950s.

 

“Was she or was she not a gorilla at some point?” Professor Hyatt asked, “Will we ever know?”

 

“You could send me to a slightly later point in time, and I’ll stick around unseen and observe,” said Mouse Man, who figured that Giganta would be convinced that she had eaten him for good.

 

She would not expect him to return from her future.

 

As he secretly observed Giganta in the past, he saw that Gorilla Grodd, who had at that point not yet first encountered the Flash, had made a secret visit from Gorilla City to the outside world. He heard Grodd tell of the city and its scientifically advanced culture.

 

“So the Amazons aren’t the only unusual race of beings living in a hidden location,” thought Mouse Man.

 

Giganta talked of her dreams of criminal conquest too.

 

“I could use a willing assistant,” said Grodd, “But could I trust a human? I do have a metamorphic machine, that could turn you into an ape.”

 

“An ape! You must be kidding,” said Giganta.

 

“I suppose so,” said Grodd, “Though it’s a shame. You must be the finest physical specimen on the planet among humans. You’d have made quite an ape.”

 

“You’re probably not the sanest ally I could count on,” said Giganta, and turned to walk away.

 

Grodd suddenly struck her from behind and knocked her out. As Mouse Man looked on, the super gorilla took her to his machine and forced her to become an ape. He promised to return her to normal, but only after she had aided him in his crimes.

 

Mouse Man was pulled back to the present by the Time Pool, and told Professor Hyatt all he had learned so far. Both of them agreed that the best way to learn the rest of Giganta’s origin was to send Mouse Man back to when Grodd first fought the Flash. Mouse Man made the journey and learned that Grodd’s clashes with the Flash distracted him from any further conspiratorial interaction with Giganta. In fact it was Professor Zool who found the ape and put her through the same tests as Zool had already performed on a number of other apes.

 

Zool was a believer in evolution, and when he turned Giganta into a human, he was convinced that he had evolved her. In fact, all he had done was restore a girl to her true form. As only Mouse Man and Giganta now knew, Giganta hadn’t been evolved from a gorilla. She had been temporarily metamorphosed into one and then the process had been reversed by a scientist who never knew her true origin.

 

“Who knows what would have happened if she had wanted to join Grodd’s banana republic willingly,” thought the Mouse Man, who was now finally ready to take the Bible at its word on every issue, despite the prevalence of the supernatural events he had seen in human history.

 

1978 came around, and Mouse Man knew that he had to stop Wonder Woman from continuing to use her magic lasso. He hadn’t seen her for so many years, and they had been opponents back then, except for the Diana who hadn’t noticed his presence thousands of years in the past. Even after all his amazing adventures in time and space, the Mouse Man had to psyche himself up.

 

Though not as tall as Giganta, nor as bulky, Wonder Woman was taller than most men. She had great speed, though not in the super speed category of the Flash, super strength, though not to the extent of Superman, and great intelligence. The last time he’d seen her had been when she handed him over to the Atom.

 

Was there any reason to hope that she would not think he’d gone back to crime, if he asked her to do away with her magic lasso? Could he really save her from the fate of all who involved themselves with the occult?

 

Days of prevaricating were interrupted when Professor Hyatt called his attention to an important newscast.

 

“Here atop the United Nations building, the Cheetah has bound Wonder Woman in her own magic lasso and is threatening to throw her to her death unless the U.N. meets her billion dollar ransom demand,” said Clark Kent for WGBS, “Can even Wonder Woman survive a fall from that height under such conditions?”

 

What Clark could not tell anyone was that he had never been so unable to sneak off and change to Superman. Could he subtly use his super breath at an angle, to cushion Wonder Woman’s fall, if Cheetah made good her threat?