- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Earth-Prime, September 2012…

 

The author Primescribe was staying at a friend’s place, having taken half a week off work for various reasons. He was still wondering what to do about the situation concerning Wonder Woman-M, Giganta and Mouse Man-M (which needn’t have been specified, since Mouse Man-G had been eaten by Wonder Woman-G at some point earlier in the story).

 

He considered the fact that, ever since Atom-M had visited his past self in chapter 1, Primescribe had effectively licensed himself to rewrite any aspect of the DC time line for fan fiction purposes. It occurred to him that he could take characters who had died at some point later in the original DC Comics time line, and incorporate them into what was happening in Primescribe’s story in the late 1970s. He would start with a line like:

 

Mouse Man was lying comfortably on Wonder Woman’s tongue in the Invisible Jet, in an unexplored part of an American jungle.

 

Earth-M, late 1970s…

Mouse Man was lying comfortably on Wonder Woman’s tongue in the Invisible Jet, in an unexplored part of an American jungle. He enjoyed the soft moist touch of her sensuous taste organ, so glad that he had been able to save her from Cheetah, ecstatic that she had reciprocated his feelings, grateful that she had willingly given him the mouth play that he was now enjoying, satisfied that he had been chosen and allowed to replace Atom in the time pool adventures, pleased that he had altered time to prevent Doris’s original loss of Dale and gorilla transformation … and yet concerned that Doris had gained the power of giant size in the trans-dimensional cave, at which point her natural giantess vore tendencies had kicked in.

 

Suddenly, Wonder Woman’s mouth opened behind him. He eased his body around, so that his head was facing outwards and his legs were relocated to the back of her mouth. It was then that he saw the reason that she had opened her mouth. Giganta was walking towards the cave entrance, with a late teenaged boy. The lad was blond haired, slim and pleasant to look at, Wonder Woman considered. He wore a dark blue two piece suit, a pale blue shirt and a black tie.

 

Wonder Woman leaped from the plane, and made several more rapid leaps until she landed just in front of the pair, blocking the entrance to the cave. She pivoted around to face them, put out her tongue, and used it to flick the Mouse Man straight at Giganta’s eye, which was normal sized at this point, along with the rest of Giganta.

 

Mouse Man struck her eye enough to stun her nerves a little, while Wonder Woman maneuvered Giganta into a head lock.

 

“If you grow, you’ll break your own neck before you’re ten feet tall,” said Wonder Woman.

 

 

“If you don’t let me go, I’ll eat this little friend of yours!” said Giganta, turning her head and moving her mouth towards the Mouse Man.

 

Mouse Man had fallen onto Giganta’s shoulder. He looked into Giganta’s amazing opening mouth. It was exhilarating to consider the possibilities, but he much preferred Wonder Woman’s tongue, and was relieved to know that she would indulge his mouth play fantasy without actually swallowing him. He leaped over to Wonder Woman’s shoulder and held onto her long feminine hair.

 

“You won’t be eating anyone now!” said Wonder Woman.

 

“Dove!” said the boy suddenly.

 

With that, there was a kaleidoscope of yellow and black light surrounding them for a moment, and then the boy was gone. In his place stood a boy in a pale blue and white costume, complete with mask.

 

Wonder Woman studied his jawline and felt certain that the boy had used some sort of transformation power to alter his suit into the costume. It had to be the same boy.

 

“Let her go!” said Dove.

 

“You don’t realize what you’re asking,” said Wonder Woman, “She’s going to take you to a world of giants, enlarge herself to giant size and eat you.”

 

Dove had used his own limited level of super strength to help Giganta to pry Wonder Woman’s arm loose from her neck. Seizing the opportunity, Giganta expanded to her giant size, and seized Wonder Woman in one hand, while gently picking up Dove with the other. Then she sat down.

 

“Is it true, Doris?” asked Dove, “You just tried to eat Mouse Man. Were you really going to eat me?”

 

“Yes,” sighed Giganta.

 

Wonder Woman burst free from Giganta’s grip, and leaped over to her other hand, adding her strength to Dove’s until the junior super hero was also free. They landed on Giganta’s leg, and then jumped to the ground.

 

“It’s no use,” said Wonder Woman, “Together we’re strong enough to stop you.”

 

She lifted Dove and ran to her plane with him, and quickly settled him in the passenger seat. Mouse Man jumped down from her shoulder onto the instrument panel, though he couldn’t see it, and watched as Giganta felt about for the front of the plane, estimating its position from the visible presence of the three occupants. Giganta lifted the plane up and held it in front of her face.

 

“We’ll just take you on together again, Doris,” said Don, “Unless you put the plane down.”

 

“I know,” said Giganta, “I just wanted to say goodbye and explain. I really did love you every bit as much as my first love, Dale. It’s just that I like eating cute younger men too. I wasn’t going to hurt you, just gobble you down whole.”

 

With the danger over, Dove changed back to the familiar form of Don Hall.

 

“It looks like we were both suppressing secret super powers,” he said, “You realize that I could have put up quite a disturbance inside your throat, if you’d managed to get me there.”

 

“Yes,” said Giganta, “I wish I could have eaten you today, but I’ll never tell anyone your secret identity.”

 

“And I’ll never tell anyone about your growth power,” said Don, “Can you take me home, Wonder Woman?”

 

“Yes,” said Wonder Woman, “And I won’t take you captive for what you might have done, Giganta … at least not this time. But I’ll be watching you. If I catch you trying to eat someone again, all bets will be off. From what Miniscula told me, being eaten was what Dale wanted, but you can’t go around luring unwilling participants to that other world and swallowing them.”

 

Giganta released her grip on the Wonderjet and watched it fly out of sight. She walked back to civilization and made her way home by public transport. She climbed into bed and slept for ten hours, until there was a knock at her front door. Doris checked that her tailor made night dress had not slipped out of place, and walked to the front door and opened it.

 

Don Hall was standing there.

 

“I’ll never go to any isolated places with you again, but if you’ll still have me, I haven’t stopped loving you at all,” said Don.

 

Doris put out her larger arms and embraced him in the doorway, lifting him off his feet. He felt her large full lips pressing against his mouth, and the presence of her tongue sent waves of memory into his thoughts. He recalled the sight of her mouth opening and closing when she had been speaking to him at her giant size in the presence of Wonder Woman and Mouse Man.

 

Her powerful embrace was driving him wild with enjoyment. Years of seeing his muscular aggressive brother having all the success with dating had given way to his being the first choice of the largest woman of all. Her eight foot tall beautiful body entranced him, and he was not going to lose her, even to the immutable fact that she was only kissing him now, because her scheduled plans to incorporate him into the content of her stomach had been interrupted.

 

“I can’t help it,” he said eventually, “You’re so special, Doris. I love you so much.”

 

“I guess it’s bigger than both of us,” said Doris.

 

“Well perhaps not bigger than your other size,” said Don.

 

“The Don is not dead,” said Doris.

 

Earth-Prime, September 2012…

 

As far as he could tell, Primescribe had lost the readership of Pixis, back when he had Christianized the origin of Wonder Woman in chapters 1 and 2. Whether one of his favourite authors would have gone on to enjoy the fantasy of the later chapters (which were admittedly fairly one track minded in the general direction of giantess vore and mouth play), Primescribe didn’t know.

 

Still, he had found his way past the Greek gods references in Carycomic’s latest pastiche “The Fates doth conspire” to pick up the story in later chapters, and Cary seemed quite happy to return the favour with his usual plethora of interesting reviews for ‘Mouse Man – Time Master’.

 

He was still wondering what Cary would make of all the Legionnaire puns in chapter 9, when one final thought entered his mind:

 

“The story’s been up on the forum for over a week, and I haven’t once thought to look at the read count!” thought Primescribe, “Oh well, let’s see what I can do with the other DC character who was also originally due to die in the late 1980s.”

Chapter End Notes:

Well the author did eventually come up with an outcome for Wonder Woman-M and Mouse Man-M and Giganta