[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Hospins is the last settlement of humans. Jared was a normal kid, until a farming accident forced him to flee, into a forest filled with danger of a giantess kind.


Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Couples , Gentle, Mouth Play, Maternal, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 7230 Read: 59642
Published: September 16 2012 Updated: November 19 2012

1. Farming Accident by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1184 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Now that that is over, hi! I'm Ghostbuster5. I'm new round here, and this is my first story. So... CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!! Please and thank you! Tell me what I'm doing right, and what I'm doing wrong. Thanks again!


2. Meet Tina by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1423 words)

Hi! Ghostbuster5 again! I'd like to say that I am so happy people are reviewing. I really am. Thank you Afroking, Saf, and LJin. And now that you mention it... I totally forgot to mention that! I described him in my first attempt, but my computer is a piece of @$%! Sorry, cussing is something I rarely do. That does not mean that I sweep my stories of all cussing. Not even close. I just think there is a time and place. And many of the peoples (XD I might have offended someone with that comment... I say sorry in advance) now adays spam it. SPAM IT!!!


Alright, I'm gonna put in my original intro to the story, which included a description, and I was too stupid to put it in. Sue me. Wait... please don't. Hi, I'm Jared. I have green eyes and black hair. The colors of the Dark Forest. I am 6'8". Since I was born The Protector said I was going to be trouble. No one believed that. Maybe... maybe they should have listened. So that was a big OOPS on my part. I apoligize.


Now that my manical rant is over, ON WITH THE STORY!!!



3. Identity Crisis by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1009 words)

It is me again! Hello friends, reviewers, and giantesses. It's the Fifth Ghostbuster! I have been making fairly small hapters... I cannot help that. I will try to fix this a little, Anyway, this is the chapter where Jared is in rea danger. Enjoy. 


4. Caught in Her Web by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 0] (597 words)

I'm sorry! I keep trying but I have other commitments. And you guys took the back seat. I apoligize. Anyway, we meet another giantess in this chap. Just a little spoiler. Maybe I should have warned you... NAH!!! I'm just half a jerk. Half a gentleman, half an ass.


5. Woah to the Web Weaver by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (610 words)

Oh my gosh, sorry for the wait tinies and giantesses. Anyway, here's my next chapter. Enjoy.

Master of Dimensions, Lich- I mean The Fifth Ghostbuster.


6. Dangerous CPR by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (820 words)

Hiya! This is gonna be a great chapter. I can feel it. I bet you guys will like it too. This has been the Master of Dimensions, the Fifth Ghostbuster.


7. And that is why going down someone else's throat is not a good idea... by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (622 words)

Hooray! The chapter name is long! ^^ Please do not forget to leave a review~ I answer all o' 'em. I'd like to give big thanks to Afroking. He (unless (s)he is a female king...) has made a brilliant impact in this story. If it was not for this man-woman-child-thing, this story would not be updated as frequently. So... ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!! Or screw you, you racist jerk! XD Kidding. It means thank you so much in Japanese. Now, without further ado... BRING ON THE FREAKS!!! Kidding... I think...


 

8. Who are you? by Ghostbuster5 [Reviews - 0] (965 words)

Yes, I know this chapter is LONG overdue. I also realize that this is not the chapter I promised, but I felt the need to add a sense of mystery and foreboding... and more almost vore.

Anyway, I have been mobbed at fanfiction and school. ...Even though I have no life... Again, SO sorry that this is so late. Really sorry.