- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hooray! The chapter name is long! ^^ Please do not forget to leave a review~ I answer all o' 'em. I'd like to give big thanks to Afroking. He (unless (s)he is a female king...) has made a brilliant impact in this story. If it was not for this man-woman-child-thing, this story would not be updated as frequently. So... ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!! Or screw you, you racist jerk! XD Kidding. It means thank you so much in Japanese. Now, without further ado... BRING ON THE FREAKS!!! Kidding... I think...


 

I gasp as th floor began pulsing, slowly pushing me further in her body. I cllimb faster, grasping the shining jewel in one hand.

"HE'S WHERE?!?!" I suddenly couldn't hear the beating of her heart or the sloshing of her throat. And then, I was tumbling down the slight incline of her throat.

 


 

"Ssssh." I push the girl back down so that her back was against the ground.. "He went down your throat to try to jump start your heart. If it was not for him, you wouldn't be here." I slowly slithered off of her.

"How long has he been in there?" She whispered.

"Ten minutes. And you don't have to whisper." I tell her.

"If he is in my throat," She whispered. "My voice will be amplified, especially to his human ears." 

"He's not human." Bria replied. "He's a homonculus."

"I know a human when I see one." She replied firmly.

"H-H-He in't human." I reply shakily.

"Serpentine... is this true?" Bria asked. I sigh.

"Yes." I said quietly. "He is."

"Why did you lie to me?" Bria asked, a hurt look on her face.

"You almost ate him!" I scream at her. "Because he was human!" 

"Is he your friend?" She asked.

"Yes! He is!" I reply.

"Then he is my friend too." She replied. "You should have just told me. I'd understand."

"But your father used to feed you humans!"

"The humans polluted the forest and our lake. It was punishment. But Jared... Jared just risked his own life to save a giantess. He is the kindest human I have ever known."

"Tina!" I heard someone's faint cry." The spider-girl's face fell to confusion, and then shocked realization. She slowly reached a hand into her mouth and pulled out a slightly reddened Jared. He was smoking slightly, but he smiled triumphantly. Bria leaned down so she was inches from Jared.

"Hi tasty human." She laughed at his scared expression. "Aw calm down. I promise I won't eat you." She took her necklace back from him. The spider girl turned Jared to her.

"Thanks for saving my life." The girl pulled Jared to her and kissed his head. "I'm Hachime. Hachime Nagai." She frowned. "What happened to your casts?" He shuffled uneasily.

"They must have washed away in the blood." Her eyes widened and she began to cry..

"It was when I sat up, wasn't it? You slid down my esophagus. I almost digested you!" She sobbed loudly.

"I'm fine now!" He danced around on her hands."What was in that silk?" She gave a small smile and sniffed. "Just a little healing catalyst." She said quietly. She got to her six spider legs and I finally got a good look at her.

She was about sixty feet tall, standing normally on her legs. Her hair was pitch black, including that on her bottom half, which was completely spider. She was probably around seven, but she seemed oddly mature. It was in her eyes... and her boobs. They were as big as her head! In fact... I look down at my own chest. They might be bigger than mine! She smiled almost... lovingly at Jared. So, looks like I'll have to compete with Hachime for Jared's love.

"Ummm... Tina? Can we have those blueberries now?" Jared called. Oh gosh! It was late! And I still had school tomorrow!

"We have to go! See you later Hachime!" I scoop up Jared and slither off towards home. I gather the berries easily and pour them into the basket. We enter the cave and I set up dinner on the table. I give him a berry and he immediately began eating. He stopped halfway.

"Tina?"He asked.

"Yes Jared?"

"I like blueberries."

Chapter End Notes:



Next chapter Jared is going with Tina to school!