- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hiya! This is gonna be a great chapter. I can feel it. I bet you guys will like it too. This has been the Master of Dimensions, the Fifth Ghostbuster.


Oh my neck. Oh my six legs. I try getting up but there was something heavy on my stomach. I open my six eyes to see what on earth could be on my chest.

"You!" I cry and I struggle to get the Naga off me.

"Stop moving. You might hurt him." She said quietly.

"Him?" I ask. Then it clicks. "You better not eat him!"

"I thought you were going to eat him." She said quietly. "Jared is my friend. When I saw him wrapped in your silk, I assumed you were going to eat him." I stop struggling.

"You... you aren't? Then... where is Jared now?" I ask. I did not like the answer. "He's WHERE?!?"


Earlier...

"Don't worry. That giantess won't hurt you anymore." Tina said happily.

"Tina!" I scream. "She was trying to help me!" Her face fell in confusion.

"Wh-What?" Tina asked.

"She was... fixing my legs!" I reply.

"N-No! She was going to wrap you up and suck you dry!" She replies. I show her the "casts." "N-N-N-No. That's... she set your legs too..." She gasped. "I killed someone who was only trying to help my friend!" Tears began to come to her eyes.

"No way! I know CPR." Bria yelled and immediately began to pump up and down on her chest. She put her lips to the many legged girl's mouth and blew in, spat behind her back, and began to pump her hands against her chest again. She put her ear to the six-legged girl's chest. "Nothing. Seems like the only way is from the inside... but there is no way she'll survive for long enough."

"I killed somebody!" Tina shreiked.

"No! No you didn't!" I turn to Bria. "You said that you can get it started from the inside?"

"I think you're too small to perform open heart surgery." Bria said.

"No! Isn't there a way to get there through her mouth?" I ask. Bria and Tina's mouths fell open.

"Your willing to risk... for..." Bria just stared ahead, perplexed. "Well... yes, there is a way."

"No! I will not allow it!" Tina yelled. I felt almost a dark presence enter me.

"Then I guess you're a killer." I say nonchalantly, staring at my fingernails.

"But... But..." Tina said, staring down at me, tears flowing down her cheeks. I instantly felt bad. I hugged her finger and began stroking her nail as if it was a person.

"Please Tina. I want to help her." I kissed the finger and stared up at her. Her face was as red as her tail.

"O-Okay." She said, quietly. "Just... be careful."

"I'll be fine." I felt an urge to kiss her finger again but... it took everything I had to not. Tina slowly lowered me to the spider-girl's mouth. "Hey Bria!" I yell. "How do I do this?"

"Oh yeah." She lifts to her neck and pulls off a little glowing crystal on a necklace. "This is a glowstone. Use it to light it up. You are going to go down the throat. There are two passages. Don't go down the open one. Go down the one where a flap is covering it. When you get there just... shove it alot."

"Alright." I reply. I hold the crystal up like a lanturn and enter her mouth. It smelled surprisingly nice and I had an urge to lay down on her tongue and sleep... No! I must help her! I smack my head a few times and move towards the back of the mouth. I look at the great hallway that was her throat. I slowly squeezed my way through her throat. I hit a wall. No, I hit a flap. The flap. What was I supposed to do again? Oh yeah. Behind the flap.

"You okay?" I heard Tina yell.

"FINE!!!" I yell back. I was unsure if she heard me or not. I pulled the flap open, and stepped inside. The air was getting thin... I better do this quick. I stepped in something. I look down. Blood. I must be here. I look at the wall and begin to shove myself against it rhythmically. It felt like I was tackling a wall.  But it started slowly moving on its own. I continued this process until it began to pump slowly and the blood began to drag on my legs. I exited immediately. Everything began to start moving. It took a whole lot more out of me to open the flap out. It was like pushing on a boulder. But I slowly begin pushing it open. With most of my energy depleted, I fall into the throat. Which was in motion as well. It began to slowly push my towards the left side.

"YOU!!!!" A cry echoed all around me. I had to let go to clutch my ears. Good news, the girl was okay. Bad news, she was about to eat me, if accidently.

Chapter End Notes:

 I do not know anatomy as much as others. So please don't insult my intellect.