- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh my gosh, sorry for the wait tinies and giantesses. Anyway, here's my next chapter. Enjoy.

Master of Dimensions, Lich- I mean The Fifth Ghostbuster.


 

I groan. My body still hurt and the breeze didn't help at all. The warm breeze...

"What have we here? A human?" Oh no. With great difficulty I opened my eyes. Two pairs of giant fangs were right in front of my face, dripping venom. Oh no. Another giant creature. I was suddenly upside down. She touhed me between my legs. "What's this?"

"H-Hey! D-Don't touch that!" I yell. She gives an interested glance at it.

"Is it... growing? What is this?" She had a perplexed expression on her face.

"It's a... it's... a penis" I struggle against her strong grip. She flicked it and giggled.

"It's like a spruce limb." She giggled.

"Please stop." I begged. She tilted her head.

"Why? Does it hurt?" I blush a little.

"Well... it sort of feels good..." I answer truthfully. I wince as her pinkie scraped my leg. "But my legs hurt." She opened her palm and layed me down. Her eyes analyzed my legs.

"Hmmmm... your legs are fractured in three places... your broke your right arm and your left wrist. It looks like you have three broken ribs... and many scratches and second degree burns."

"You figured all that with a glance but you don't know what a penis is?" I ask. She blushed.

"I... I spend alot of time with my mandibles in a book." She blushed. Her finger brushed against my legs and I cry out in pain. "Oh yeah." I gasp as a huge... hole comes up on the other side of her head, along with six huge spear like appendages. Something white began to flow from it and the six appendages got to work, pulling more of the liquid-solid out. They turned to me and started wrapping around my legs. "Grit your teeth."

"What my tee- OW!!!" Two of the appendages have moved my legs and it sent pain shooting up my legs.

"Sorry. I had to set your legs." She apoligized. What did that mean? She must have notied my confused expression, cause she said, "It means that I was putting your bones back where they should be." The appendages continued to wrap the white stuff around my legs. "Spider silk should be a good cast supplement." She mumbled to herself.

"Get your mitts off him you bitch!" I heard someone scream. That voice... A large red scaly object wrapped around six of the giant girl's appendages. The world jerked and I went falling. I landed hard on my back. At least my landing was soft. I open my eyes to see Serpentine's worried face staring back. "How dare you try to eat him!" She shreiked. I yelled up at her.

"She wasn't going to eat me!" But Tina either didn't hear me or didn't care. Her tail wrapped around the girl's throat, and pulled her into the waning light. The six sharp appendages turned out to be six legs where only two should have been. A large sac hung from behind those, where the silk was coming from. She had four unblinking red eyes and two eyes similair to mine. Her hair was a pitch black, as well as her bottom half and her sac. Except for a red hourglass underneath.

"P-Please." She croaked, trying to breathe. "I wasn't going t-" Tina's tail tightened and the girl began to clutch at it.

"How dare you! To a person!" Tina cried.

"Tina! No!" I cried. I began jumping up and down, waving my arms and screaming. The girl suddenly went limp in Tina's tail. "No!" I cried again, and I slumped to my knees and I felt tears began to stream down my face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh noes! What will happen to Hachime? Yes, that's her name. The previous chapter was named after her.