- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is my first story and am willing to rewrite
so please give me your responses
i am wanting to create better, and get better at making stories
Far beyond hills and deep in the forest, in an old tower, were a man lives. He was once a great and powerful magician. The tower of woods and stone was his home. He retired into the woods, where no other man would dare travel or live.

One day during the season of autumn as the weather became chill. A young giantess had come one day Weary of travel that she had endured. She saw the short decaying tower there and thought it a nice place to rest her self upon. The man had just finished rearranging his trunks of magical devices. He was in his late middle ages, and had been a great healer, and never had time for himself, now he seemed to have more time than ever, but had little to do.

He looked out his window he saw her, the giantess traveler. She wore a short furred cape on her back it barely came to her shoulder blades, on her forearms and calf’s she wore furred braces tied with rope, and other than this she wore nothing else. The man began to stumble as the wait of the mighty giantess came closer. He scrambled to get down the stairs as she bent down to sit at the towers base. She laid her massive back upon the brick wall, the tower with the magician still inside, he managed to escape by jumping out of a window on the second level. The giantess oblivious to the fact that the tower was inhabited reclined on the now misshapen half demolished tower.

It was now the twilight hour and the sun would soon set upon the land. The magician picked himself up and looked at what had happened, to his home, he was not angry it wasn’t in his nature. He walked around the rubble to the other side where the giant slumbering woman now rested. He gasped at the spectacular sight before him, a massive voluptuous woman with auburn hair, skin fair and pale. He faked coughed in hopes getting her attention, but she did not wake.

“Huh hum, excuse me miss”, he said waving one hand in the air
“Huh hum, hello can you hear me, miss”, he said a little louder
This made the giantess nod a little in his direction, opened her I slightly.
“Hello”, the magician said.

The giantess then woke startled at the realization of the little man. As she rose up from her position the tower crumbled completely. The giantess placed her hands to her face in shock.
“Did, did you live in there”, she whispered.
“Well I kind of did, live in there”, he looked at her, and looked down at his former residence
“Are, are you an elf, or are you a human”, she whispered
“No, no I’m human”, he replied
“I didn’t mean to destroy your home, I didn’t know any humans lived in the forest”, she exclaimed.
“Do not worry I can be your home”, the giantess said


The magician felt worried by the response and thought some kind of trick, or some highly complicated thing that fairy creature tend to do.

“I’m sorry what was that you said”, he said hoping for a different answer.
The giantess picked up the magician, with out hesitation; she brought the man to her face.
“Do you think I am a monster”, said the massive woman. Her lips softly moving
“Uh, well no, why would I, but what did you mean earlier”, the magician replied.
“I always thought that humans hated everything”, she said
“No, no not all humans are that way, I’m not”, he replied.

By now the sun had begun to set, a breeze of cool air covered the land, and darkness was soon to fall. The giantess was intrigued by the man’s response.

“Oh”, she said sumptuously, and giggled

She placed the man on the flesh of her right breast. The man stumbled to gain balance on the bouncy lump. But alas he failed and fell over on to her nipple. The giantess let out another giggle, her flesh jiggling, sending the man back into the soft warm flesh.

“I’m sorry, but is this really necessary”, said the man, still on holding on to the giant’s nipple.
“Don’t worry, I trust you, its how we now how to trust another”, spoke the giantess.
“I don’t understand”, said the man now standing on her breast.
“You can touch me how ever you want, it’s a custom of ours”, the giantess said.

As the man stood stable, as the light of the full moon now shun upon them, in its luminous glow. The man knew not what to do. He didn’t want to run away, how could he leave such a beautiful women. He did feel a little uncomfortable; it was a bit of an awkward moment. He looked at his feet now and how they sunk into the giantess’s breast. He looked back at her face; she had the face of an angle.

She was now positioned her self in anticipation of a response form the man. She was still reclining slightly on the rubble, with her knees now bent touching her breast, and arms around her legs. He stepped back setting his back on her knee, and looked once again into her face.

“Like I said before I will be your home” she said
“You’re not going to eat me are you”, the man exclaimed
“No, but I could if you wanted me to”, she said

She picked the man up to her face, then her lips, and gave the man a kiss.

“No, no I don’t want you to eat me”, said the man
“I know”, she said

The man wondered then what she had meant

“Didn’t you like being with me”, she spoke in a mellow tone

Some people don’t like giants, Giants don’t like other giants.

“I DO HATE OTHER GIANTS that’s true”, she roared
“But I like you”, she said
“I didn’t know that I would ever care about a human, you’re different nothing like the things I’ve heard”, she exclaimed
“I’m sorry about your home, but we giants don’t have any, we’ve got to be your rock”, she said

The man looked on puzzled
“Be your rock; its like marriage, I want to be your stone, your home, you can live on me, and I will protect you”, she explained at last, he had finally understood.

She was so sincere about it and he had felt love for her since he set eyes upon her beautiful face and plump body. How could he refuse he had no home but he had her to look forward too. How could I say no, how could any man with such an image of beauty

“Yes, yes I would like to be with you, I have always wanted to travel anyway”, he said

She was overjoyed to hear this; she grabbed the broken grumbled roof of the tower, she took some rope from the ground and strung it around her fur garb, it barley reached over the slops of her breast.

“How is it, do you like it”, she said excitedly
“If you can trust me, then I can trust you”, said the man with a smile.
“Oh good, I hoped you would”, said the giantess, as she stroked the man’s head with her massive forefinger.

She stretched herself on the ground. With her arms flung up over her and onto the ground with a thump, throwing the man onto her soft plump belly.

“Good, I’m sorry for what I did, but I’m really tiered and sleepy now”, she yawned
“Stay on me wont you, I’ll keep you warm”, she yawned again.

The man stood the soft warm flesh of the giantess’s belly. The giantess was now asleep. The man could feel the up and downs of her breathing as he stood there on her belly. This was so southing the motion the soft warm flesh, it was really too much to bare his waking head, he’d be lying if he thought he hadn’t fallen in love with the massive voluptuous beauty. He could stay awake no longer and fell asleep on her slumbering flesh.
It was in the middle of the night when the man woke from his slumber. The moon was full, its luminance was brilliant. The man looked upon his new gigantic friend; her curves were even more brilliant in the moon light, she was still sleeping. He felt everything about her, her breathing, her heart pounding. The man did not wish to wake his sleeping guest, but out pure curiosity he felt so aroused. The man walked in a circle around her belly button, and down between her legs but not in, she was massive his tower was at least two-hundred feet tall, and she obviously surpassed by double and towered over the trees even lying down. He had seen many giants and hide from there terrible nature, but she surprised him the most; he didn’t know that some trolls, and giants could be kind, nor be so beautiful.