[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A story about a boy and his relationship with his best friends' mother.

I will be adding tags to the story as I write it, so if at this stage you don't see the tags you want, stay tuned, I might write about them later on.


Rated: X
Categories: Toilet, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 9172 Read: 151808
Published: August 29 2012 Updated: September 29 2013
Story Notes:

Hey everyone! I'm taking a break from my "Unlucky" story at the moment until I can come up with some ideas for what to do with it. I just don't want to ruin the story because I quite like it myself. In the meantime, I hope this story will keep you entertained.

1. The beginning by Cheezo [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (880 words)

2. Dinner by Cheezo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1313 words)

3. Aftermath by Cheezo [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (599 words)

Hey guys! I'm back from PAX Prime so hopefully I'll be able to post chapters more often. Heres chapter 3 for you. Enjoy!

4. Shrunk by Cheezo [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (597 words)

Wow! I have been gone for a while haven't I. Sorry about that folks. I've been buried in work recently and haven't been able to do anything fun in the past few weeks. I'd like to say that the worst is over and I'll be able to post chapters more often but unfortunately that might not be the case. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

5. A rough night. by Cheezo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (756 words)

6. The next day. by Cheezo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (652 words)

Hello everyone! First of all I'd like to wish you all a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Secondly I'd like to apologise for being gone so long. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff including depression and this site has had to take a back seat. So for that I apologise. I have some exams coming up this month so hopefully after that I'll get back to posting more often. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

 

7. Survival of the fittest by Cheezo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2054 words)

To say I've been gone for a long time would probably be the biggest understatement known to mankind. For that I apologise. Alas, I shall finally update this story.

I also have an announcement. After much consideration, I have decided to discontinue my "Unlucky" story. Should any of you fabulous authors out there want to take it on feel free to do so, but for now I have no plans to finish that story. Apologies to anyone who was reading and enjoying it.

Because I have been gone so long I will summarise what has happened in the story so far so that you can understand what is going on:

Matt and Karen are the main characters of this story. Karen is Matt's late best friends mother. They are currently dating. Matt has mysteriously shrunk while Karen was out and all of his attempts to get Karen's attention have been hindered by a spider and the ring of a doorbell. Karen has called the police because she is worried about Matt after his "disappearance". The policeman has just rung the doorbell. Unaware Karen has stepped on Matt, breaking his arm and he is now unconcious and stuck to her foot inside her slipper 

Now without further ado, I present to you the latest addition of my oscar deserving story, MILF. ENJOY! :)

8. One crazy night by Cheezo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1709 words)

I know what you're probably thinking. "Holy crap, Cheezo is updating his story just two days after his last chapter?"

Yes it is true. No 5 month wait between chapters this time. What can I say, I was inspired. :)

9. Freeing Matt by Cheezo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (612 words)

YAY UPDATE!!! You know it's been a while when you have to actually go back and reread you're own story just to remember where you're at. I am truly sorry for not updating more often. The truth is, I'm not as into my giantess fetish these days as I was back when I first joined this site. Because of this, I will sadly be leaving this site after I finish this story. The only reason I've decided to come back and complete this story is out of loyalty to you guys as I know some of you want to see how this story ends.

But hey, it's not goodbye yet so sit back, relax and enjoy the latest installment of MILF.

Disclaimer: Parts of this chapter may be seen as "gross" to some people so I have written them in bold text so you can skip them if you want.