- Text Size +

11. Sleeping Arrangements

Maddison walked over to a towel rack next to shower and pulled off a hand towel for me as she began to wrap my body around it to help me get warmer. It never ceases to amaze me how inconsiderate and oblivious she is to how many levels of danger she puts me through, maybe Liza was right she could very well be doing this on purpose to see how much punishment I can withstand before I break. Still, I'm in no physical or mental condition to think too heavily on it since I only wanted to focus on getting my temperature back up.

Maddison then began to make her way back to the sink where Liza was. Once she reached there Liza was already finished washing herself and was waiting on the sink top. Maddison gently placed on the counter top before preparing to exit again.

" Lemme get dressed now, I left something for you both to wear at the edge of the sink. " Maddison said, walking out of the bathroom door after she made her statement to put some clothes on.

" So how did your little water date go ? " Liza asked mocking me yet again.

I was still shivering pretty heavily and couldn't speak a lot without it coming out as a jumbled mess, but after mustering up some effort I articulated five words of how I felt at the moment.

" Shut the fuck up Liza." I said coldly being in no mood for her teasing antics.

I was prepared to face the repercussions of my actions for what I said to Liza, how bad it could it be compared to what Maddison did to me moments ago.

After bracing myself mentally for what Liza may do in verbal or even physical retaliation I waited for her to lay a smack down on me, but instead of a slap, punch, or full-course ass kicking Liza came overt o me an embraced me into her arms in a hug.

" Oh my. ." Liza said in a fairly concerned tone, feeling how cold I was and how violently I was shivering. That hug really meant a lot to me since I was shaking mainly because of the chilling water, but also out of fear that my life has been threatened again. The sheer thought that I could be in the dark depths of the sewer or wherever going down the shower drain would've taken me brought tears to my eyes as I hugged Liza back as hard as I could. Being that Liza is quite a bit bigger than me I can't even lock my arms around her, but I'm sure she can feel me trying to embrace her.

" Sshhh, there there. It'll be okay Franky, you just need to keep this up for a little while longer." Liza said rubbing my back soothingly.

It was a kind gesture but frankly put I'm not feeling too fond of either Liza or Maddison right now. Lets face it, deep down I think they're both in it for themselves and I'm little more than a means to reach an end.

After a few moments of Liza's comforting I managed to regain a decent amount of body heat and my shivering slowed down considerably. Once we finally let go of each other we went over tot he garments of clothing that Maddison left for us. They looked like they were meant for toys but one was clearly for someone of my size and one for Liza's size. I suppose she must've shrunk them like she did dinner.

Liza and I both got dressed nevertheless and Maddison returned soon after wearing a rather elegant short light blue night gown and was as giddy as ever.

" Okay little ones, it's time to get ready for bed!" Maddison chirped picking Liza and I up with one of us in eah hand and made her way back to her bedroom, I hope I never have to see that shower again.

" I almost forgot this is your first time sleeping here Franky." Maddison said once she stepped into her room. " I'll let you both sleep on my dresser in my room, I already have two small pillows and blankets for you and Liza. So just shout if anything is wrong bestie." Maddison explained setting me and Liza down on her dresser.

" See you two tomorrow!" Maddison cheerfully stated, and leaned in to my ear. " I can't especially wait to see you." Maddison whispered in my ear, before walking over to her bed and turning off the light.

What the hell does she possibly mean by that? I almost wish there was another guy here who could do this all in my place, oh well. Only the illumination of the moon allowed Liza and I to see now as Maddison went to sleep.

Liza and I stared back at one another occasionally for the next 30 minutes viewing the sleeping frame of Maddison to be sure she was out for good.

" Franky, you know I really am sorry for teasing and making fun of you so much." Liza said to me sympathetically. " I was just taking advantage of someone who was smaller than me. After being here with Maddison I was overwhelmed of what it was like for me not being the small one. When I saw you being so much smaller than me, I just imagined what was going through your mind of how I must've looked like an amazon to you." Liza finished looking fairly regretful of how she treated me.

To be honest every word went right through one ear and out the other, I'm not too sure on who to trust. Both Liza and Maddison have handily manipulated me. Made all the worse since I'm smallest and physically weakest of the bunch, which gives me no leverage at all. What I do know is that I need someone on my side, due to lack of other options it has to be Liza. I question her loyalty, but I need to keep in her good graces. I know another thing too we were right in front of the mirror that concealed the shrinking device!

" Liza. . .look! The shrinking device is right behind the mirror." I I said pointing at the chance we have.

" Don't get your hopes up, Maddison is a light-sleeper and will wake up before either one of us reaches it." Liza said dashing my hopes.

" Well what about in the morning does she have lessons?" I said, trying to find some sort of opening for success.

" She does, but she always remembers to move us from it before she leaves." Liza said, putting a finger on her chin as she thought.

" Then tomorrow morning we'll make her forget." I said coming to a consensus on how to get out of this joint.

" How are you gonna do that?" Liza asked raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

" It's easy one of us needs to distract her in the morning. The other needs to play asleep while me or you occupy Maddison's time until she leaves. She'll lose track of time and forget to move us." I explained. My plan may have sounded ridiculous but, I might as well go for broke.

" If that's the case you're gonna have to be the one doing the distracting." Liza said, receiving my plan better than I thought she would.

" Huh? Why me? Whoever doesn't get moved will be the one to get the device and un-shrink themselves first." I questioned, not wanting the pressure of distracting Maddison.

" Yeah, but you're the one she loves so it'll be a lot easier for you than me. I usually act pretty distant to Maddison so she'll suspect something if I start vying for her attention." Liza deducted. " Besides you're too small to open the mirror door plus I've been here a lot longer than you, it's only fair that I get restored back to size first." Liza finished making a fake pouty face.

Honestly, I'm hesistant of letting Liza grow back first even if she had a point. She already gets jollies being bigger than me, I wonder if she'd be able to resist if she's as big a giant as Maddison is to me.

" O-okay fine. I'll do it." I said, giving in.

" Thanks Franky." Liza said winking at me. " So how are you gonna do it?" She asked curiously.

" I'll uh pretend I had a bad dream, that'll make Maddison want to comfort me." I said, I just thought of that right out of my ass. " Say Liza if we do get out of this. . . . . .can I . . well. . .we go out and do something.?" I asked, timidly.

" Huh, you're for real?" Liza said, not laughing in my face like I thought she would have.

" You know Franky, you're a pretty bold guy and pretty brave too. It's kind of attractive, so I'll tell you what. If you rescue the damsel in distress, I'll owe it to my little savior to go out with you." Liza said with a soft smile.

I can't believe it, Liza just agreed to me practically asking her out on a date. But, I also can't believe that I didn't completely mean that. Truth be told my main priority is to make sure she won't do anything crazy tomorrow. So asking her out can help me hold some emotional weight on her. Yeah it's pretty unlike me, but hell Liza said it herself it's not like her and Maddison play fair, they always use their size and feminine ways to woe me too their whims. So I really need to even the playing field to dodge more trouble.

Don't get me wrong, they're still both beauties, attractive, and erotic, and extremely sex- . . .oh screw it I just need to focus on getting out of here.

" Thanks Liza, that means a lot to me" I said, and afterwards we both embraced each other in a hug, it was a passionate moment, even if I was hollow-hearted.

" Now go to bed, I'll put things in motion in a bit." I said breaking the hug with Maddison.

" Okay, good luck Franky." Liza sighed with a tone of concern before wrapping herself in the blanket Maddison left and lying down to sleep.

After she closed her eyes, I simply lied flat on my back looking up at the ceiling. Ay my height it appeared as high the sky was when I was at normal size. I know I'm digging myself into a hole by playing with two girls emotions, but it's the only edge I have.

" I just gotta keep playing my cards right." I said quietly to myself. My exhaustion got the better of me as soon as my eyes closed and I drifted off to a slumber.