- Text Size +

Courtney and Caroline went down stairs as they waited for the enema to do its job.  Courtney sat down on the couch as she rubbed her gut as it felt funny being so full.

“Want to watch a movie?” Caroline asked her sister.

“Sure,” she replied still rubbing.

Caroline put in one of the movies she was planning on watching for the movie marathon.  She went to the couch that Courtney was sitting on.  She lay down so her head was in Courtney’s lap.  As the movie played out Caroline listen more to Courtney’s gut then the movie.  She loved the sound it was making gurgling and growling.  She could swear she heard screaming but that was insane.

 

You couldn’t help but let out a scream at what was happening to you.  The last thing you recall was being flooded into your girlfriends bowels as the dildo pumped what seemed like water into Courtney’s intestines.  There was a strange smell coming from the liquid you could pick out over the rancid smell of shit and gas, meaning it wasn’t water.  You couldn’t see a thing in here as you tried to stay afloat.  At first it wasn’t so bad compared to how it was now.  At first you thought it wouldn’t be so bad just floating in Courtney’s intestines until she started to move.  Each time she moved, the water like substance, would move too causing waves to splash over you.  It wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for the shit.

At first it was just you and the liquid but eventual as time moved on so did her shit as it started to mix with the liquid causing it to become a thick and smellier substance than it was before.  You could hear splashing from the shit falling off where ever it came from down into your sea of liquid shit.  The smell was making you nausea as was the swaying.  You couldn’t see the walls around you but you could guess they were contracting and expanding due to the swelling of the waves that were being produced.  There was a loud gurgling noise as a wave of shit came out of nowhere and slammed next making a splash that covered you in more liquid shit.  This caused you to scream for help, hoping someone was listening to you.

 

Caroline lay there listen to the noises her sisters stomach was making.  It was music to her ears as she imagined what it must be like if you were still alive.  The muscle relaxant she slipped up Courtney should be taking affect making her bowels relax and her next bathroom break a toilet clogged.  If you weren’t dead in there now you will be when she has to go.  Getting more comfortable in her sisters’ lap she laughed at the movie, as the main character said a funny line. 

“You want some popcorn or something to drink?” Caroline asked her sister.

“Could you get me a soda or something to drink, my gut is feeling funny.”

“Sure,” Caroline got up and got her a coke.

“Thanks.  How long do I have to wait until I can go to the bathroom?”

“Well, it’s supposed to be around 10 minutes to an hour, but the longer you keep it in the cleaner you will be,” she said smiling at her.

Courtney gave Caroline a grin through her discomfort, “Yeah I guess you’re right.  I just wish I didn’t feel so weird.  I’m telling you when it’s time; I might break the toilet with this one.”

Caroline let out a laugh as she returned to the couch and continued watching the movie.  Courtney let out a moan and Caroline looked over at her sister who had a look of discomfort.  She scooted closer and started to rub her belly to make her feel better.

Courtney let out a content sigh as she felt the pain start to fade with the rubbing sensation. 

“Better?” Caroline asked.

“Yeah…”

 

The swampy environment was calming down yet there was still the occasional sound of splashing as pieces of shit hit the water.  You really didn’t know how you could breathe in here, maybe there was some oxygen from when she ate her meals, or it was trapped ass when Caroline pumped Courtney full of liquid.  Whatever the reason was the air you were breathing was horrible smelly.  The stench alone would have killed you if it weren’t for the fact you were breathing with your mouth open.  The only problem with that is the occasional splash or wave would send the muck that you were swimming in, down your throat causing you to gag.  It was either taste it or pass out by the stench and drown in it.

You heard a gurgle again but this time it lasted a couple of more seconds then usual.  There was some movement as waves started to form due to the walls around you spasming again.  To your horror there was more movement as Courtney got up and started to move.  You were trying to stay afloat but with all the movement the liquid was doing you were being submerged faster than you could resurface.  You hoped that she was just stretching her legs and didn’t have to go to the bathroom…

 

“Ohhhhh,” Courtney groaned as her gut let out a tremendous groan.  “I got to go,” she said as she stood up from the couch.  Each time she took a step she felt a huge pressure in her colon that told her she need to go.  Taking baby steps to the bathroom to minimize the amount of discomfort she would feel.

“Good luck,” Caroline said as Courtney entered the bathroom.

“Thanks…?”

Before Courtney could pursue that thought her gut roared at her to release the pressure making her let out another moan?  She didn’t know how much longer she could last.  She quickly sat down on the toilet and then remembered the butt plug.  How was she supposed to take it out and not get the whole bathroom messy? 

“Caroline?  I need help,” Courtney said feeling embarrassed beyond belief to have to ask her sister’s help to go to the bathroom.  The door open Courtney felt her face burn with shame, “H-H-how am I supposed to… you know.  Do I just pull it or what?”

Giggling at her sister who looked absolutely bewildered at what to do; “I don’t know.  I never used one before.”  Caroline laughed as she told Courtney to squat over the toilet.  “Ok I’ll pull it out but you got to hold it in when I pull it out.”

Courtney nodded as her face turn a darker shade as her sister was again messing around her ass.  Courtney felt Caroline grabbed the plug “Ok, 1…2…3!”  Courtney felt the object being removed and the moment she felt the object leave she clenched with all her might.  There was a popping noise as the plug was pulled out and Courtney did her best to hold in all the fluid.  There was a little that dripped out but other than that, the rest stayed in.  It didn’t last long as Courtney sat down and was about to relax her anus when she noticed her sister didn’t leave yet.  Before she could say anything she felt her strength weaken as her anus opened up.  There was a loud gushing noise as the liquid poured out of her ass.  Embarrassed beyond belief as her sister watched, Courtney covered her face with her hands as she continued to empty her bowels.

 

Caroline watched as her sister let out the fluid that was in her ass for the past hour or two.  She loved the way she looked covering her face in an embarrassment.  She should give her some privacy but she was too curious to leave as she listened to the sounds that were coming from the toilet bowl.  Somewhere in that mess Doug was lying dead covered in shit…

 

You felt the liquid stop slushing around when you felt the water began to move.  Not from side to side but down.  Courtney was emptying her bowels.  This was it, you are about to be crapped out of the most beautiful ass ever and flushed down the toilet without her even knowing… No wait that was it.  You were on top of the liquid so you would be the last thing out.  You will be alive on top of that mess when Courtney was done and when she goes to flush she might see you… it was a long shot but at least it was something to look forward to other than death.  As the level kept descending you noticed that the liquid was becoming more solid.  The liquid was draining faster than the solid that was mixed.  You were still on top but instead of floating you were now stuck in quick sand like material.  Hopefully this didn’t change anything.

 

Courtney heard the sounds of her poop becoming more solid as the liquid turned from water like substance to a thicker material.  The sounds changed from something that sounded like pouring water to more diarrhea like sounding.  Shaking her head from the pure mortifying experience, Courtney continued to go unable to stop.  Once she relaxed her colon she couldn’t close it if she wanted too.  As if the sound wasn’t bad enough the smell started to rise from the bowl; Courtney knew her sister would smell it any second now; why was she doing this?  There was no way having anal sex was worth this torture. 

 

Caroline heard the sound of the shit turn thicker as her sister kept up the down pour.  That was when the stench of it hit her hard.  Covering her noise so she wouldn’t have to endure the stench, she imagined Doug’s tiny body drowning in that filthy liquid.  The pleasure it brought her was eminence and she was holding back a smile so her sister didn’t get the wrong idea. 

It felt like hours passed as the sound slowly changed from a pure liquid to a more slush like sound.  It eventual slowed down and finally stopped.   Courtney didn’t move as she still kept her hands covering her face.

Courtney eventual moved her hands from her face and Caroline could see the redness on her face that showed how embarrassed she was.  A tomato would be proud.  Courtney then took some toilet paper and wiped her butt several times and dropped it in the bowel.  She got up and tried to flush the bowel but before she did her sister said, “Wait.”

Courtney didn’t know what to say, “What?!”

 

You were floating in the worst filth known to man.  All around you was brown.  There wasn’t a sign of white left after Courtney was done taking her dump of doom.  Disgusted at the sight, smell, and what you felt floating around you, you waited for Courtney to either save you or condemn you.  Courtney got up and was about to turn around when you heard the last thing you thought you would heard, Caroline’s voice telling her to wait.  Could it be… she was going to save you.

You look up and noticed Courtney looking over her shoulder and not down at you.  Caroline walked into view and you started to shout and wave to get her to see you.  You didn’t care who saved you either it was Courtney or her evil twin Caroline as long as one of them sees you.  You locked eyes with Caroline as she saw you and a smirk appeared on her face.  Thank God she saw you.  Now she can get you out of her.  You swear you were starting to sink into this muck.

“Why wait?” Courtney asked.

To everyone’s shock in the room Caroline dropped her pants and plopped her butt down on the toilet before anyone could even move. 

“WHAT THE FUCK-” was all you got out before her anus opened up and a blast of hot air rushed over you and the everything else in the bowel.  There was a little light in coming in and you saw what you didn’t want to see.  Caroline’s anus started to expand and blossom out as a giant brown head started to slide ever so slowly out.  Descending in an agonizing pace you saw the upcoming horror start toward you.  It was half way to you and there was no sign of it slowing.  You let out a blood curling scream as the giant turd touched your head and snap off and push you down to the bottom of the bowel where you stayed submerged in shit.  You tried to get up but there was a twenty ton pile of shit holding you down and drowning you in liquid shit… what a way to go.

 

Caroline let out a content sigh as she knew she just crushed Doug to a pulp with her turd.  She was glad she had to go.  Wiping she flushed the toilet.  As she pulled up her pants she saw the toilet slowly flush fearing that it would back up.  After an eternity of waiting it final went down.  Turning to her sister she saw that she had a weird look on her face, “What?”

“What?  What was that about?”

Shrugging, “Well you looked so uncomfortable being watched I thought I should let you see me take a dump too.”

“That doesn’t make any sense at all!  Why would I be more comfortable watching you take a dump?”

“I don’t know,” Caroline said.

Realizing she might have hurt her sisters’ feeling Courtney said, “… well thanks for trying.”

“Really?”

“Yeah really, come on lets go watch another movie while we wait for Doug.”  On their way back to the family room Courtney said rubbing her belly, “You know I feel pretty good right now.  Do you think Doug will enjoy my ass tonight?”

“Well I know I would.  What if he doesn’t show?”  Caroline asked her sister.

“He better show up.  After all that I went through and not have someone appreciate my butt…”  Courtney got off the couch leaving her sister there while she picked out a move.  While walking back to the couch, “If he is a no show than you can play with my ass all night long,” she said wiggling her hips.

Smirking at her sister she said, “Deal.”