- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a quick attempt at writing a story. Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

            Emily steped out of her makeshift hut and into the mid-day air. The air was comfortably warm, with the sun throwing off enough heat for her to wear her favorite summer cloths. Emily was a volenteer from North America who was sent to help rebuild a small village located along the coast of south Africa for University Credits. The village had been hit reciently by a devistating flood  only a week before Emilys arival. Even though the sun had been strong for the whole week, the ground was still covered in a thin layer of water, turning the ground benieth her feet into losely packed mud.

            Dispite all of the work Emily put into rebuilding the village, the locals dispised having her around. The villagers were a superstitious people who felt outsiders brought nothing  but bad luck. There was a small group of locals who could put aside their dislike for the girl long enough to keep working on rebuilding their village, but the rest of the locals stayed away from the girl.

            A month passed and the ground has dried up to a crumbling mess of dust. The river which ran next to the village was unuaually dry for this time of year. The narrow but extremely deep river now looked like a gorge with a 25 foot drop from what was the waters edge to where the water level now sat.

 Another 2 weeks has passed and Emilys time was almost up. 2 more days until the plane arived to pick the girl up and bring her home, away from the hateful locals. The rebuilding had been ahead of schegule and Emilys work was now done, early. The village was now back to the state it was in before the flood. The river was even lower now, with a 58 foot drop to hit the water. The remaining water was only 2 feet deep and the villagers were in desperate need of water.

The day before the plane’s arrival Emily awoke to a drumbeat which could be herd from the center of the village. It was getting louder and louder until it sounded as if it was just outside the young girls hut. Emily wiggled her way deeper into her sleeping bag in an attempt to hide  from what was about to happen next. In an instant Emilys hut was torn away. The branches cracked and heaved under the weight of the mob of villagers which stood in the place of where her hut once stood. A large man walked from the crowd and picked the girl up, sleeping bag and all, and threw her over his shoulder. The mob began its martch towards the edge of town. Emily was terrifyed, she had no idea what was going on but whatever it was couldnt be good. The mob stoped at the edge of the river bed and the noise of the crowd stoped. Before she could utter a word, the man threw Emily into the riverbed below.

The walls of the chasm were soft with wet mud which helped slow her fall as she bounced from one wall to the other on her descent to the bottom. She hit the water with a loud smack sound which could be herd from the top of the cliff. Emily swam to the top of the water and realized how lucky she had been, she landed in a part of the river which was still about 4 feet deep. The tiny girl who only stood about 4.5 could barely keep her head above water. Swimming over to the part of the water which was shallow, the girl looked up at the edge of the chasm and noticed the villagers were still there.

“What just happened?!?” the girl screamed

One of the fiew villagers who could speak english approatched the edge of the riverbed. “You are cursed, outsider. You brought drought to our land and our people are dying because of you. The only way to lift a curse such as this the sacrifice of the one who brought the curse into our village. “

“Im not cursed you idiot! The sun dryed up the riverbed, I had nothing to do with this!” She answered.

“You are cursed and you must be sacrificed to the gods so that we may survive! You were put there for a reason and now you will die there for making us suffer!” the man hollered back.

“Theres no way to get me out of here?” Emily responded

“No, you must be sacrificed”

One villager traveled too close to the edge and lost his footing. The man fell quickly, bouncing off the walls violently and hitting the water with a thud. The man picked himself up and realized he broke his leg on the way down.  The rest of the villagers dissapeared from the edge of the riverbed and a low drone could be herd from the edge even deep down in the girls watery prison. Emily surveyed her situation, testing a wall for its stability, the girl cringed as she felt the wet mud give way from under her hand. She swam to the other side of the river and tested that wall too. This wall was even worse as it got the morning sun. Fear and anger flooded through the tiny girls body. Her face felt hot and her body shook with anger.

            A slight cracking could be herd from the top of the chasm and the villagers turned to face the dryed riverbed.

            Emilys eyes opene wide as she felt a strange tingling overwhelm her body that she had never felt before. The injured villager sat speechless as the tiny girl began to grow slightly. Her cloths got tighter and tigher around her flat chest and tiny, thin frame. The seams in her cloths were put under a steadily increasing amount of stress as she reached the height of 5’2 in a matter of seconds. The girl began to moan as the seams gave way and the feeling turned to that of pure pleasure. Her jeans burst and were littered around the mud and her shirt was torn to shreads leaving her in a tight fitting bra and very small panties. The villager began throwing clumps of mud in her direction in an attempt to keep the girl away from him and one hit her straight in the chest. The girl lost her balance and steped back a couple steps. Each foot step grew bigger and bigger as her growth spead up. Her breasts were growing now slightly faster than her body. Her final pieces of clothing were snapped away as she hit 10’11.

            She could see the crowd building around the edge of the riverbed in an attempt to see what was making the sounds they herd.

            Emily hit 20 feet and the other side of the riverbed was only a couple of her armlengths away from the growing woman. Her  breasts were now compareable to a C cup on a normal sized girl. 40 feet and the other side of the river was now at her fingertips. Her feet were now hidden by her breasts. The tiny man was hidden from her view as her feet grew closer and closer to the trembling man. Emily was now 75 feet tall and surpased the height of the villagers whos looks of confusion were quickly replaced by looks of pure terror.

            Her big toe was now resting on the tiny mans legs and a shot of pain rushed through the man. Her growth pushed the man outwards and down into the mud. The giant womans breasts were now G cup size as they pressed against the wall of the riverbed closest to the top. The  ground started moving up and out as her breasts heaved and lowered with her breath. The pressure was too much for it to bear as it gave way and the breast tissue forced 10 tiny people flying backwards who then after landing with a thud were burried by tonnes of mud. The man at the bottom of the riverbed was pushed deep into the mud and Emily could feel his struggling ended slightly after feeling a pop under her foot.

            Emily stoped growing as she hit 150 feet. Reaching a hand out of the chasm and onto the dry land, crushing 3 people in the process, the giant girl pulled herself out of the riverbed and now towered over the village which shuned her only minutes before.

            “So it looks like the tables have turned and now I will be the one sacrificing you!” the giant girl screamed.

The tiny people tryed to flea but realized that they were trapped between the riverbed and the now giant Emily.

Raising her foot high into the air and slaming it down the giant woman ended the lives of dozens of villagers and signaled the start of her revenge.