- Text Size +

As soon as he heard the door open he started again to feel very nervous and his body to tremble, He heard steps, steps of someone big approaching to him.
He couldn't do anything to avoid what was about to happen, then it happened. He saw coming into the kitchen his wife's mother. The same he has always known, but this time she was huge to him, which he didn't like at all, as soon he saw her in front of him he felt a sensation of fear in his stomach, his body started to tremble even more, it didn't take long until she found him.

He was placed in a shelf that was at the height of the chest of a regular sized person.
As soon as she entered the kitchen the first thing she did was look towards there, where Sophie had told her she was going to leave him. When she saw him her face made an expression of surprise and started getting closer to him, she placed her face in front of the pot and exclaimed "Samuel, is that you?" to what Samuel, who wanted to hide his fear and show himself firm, didn't do anything but tremble and hesitate, he didn't answer.

She continued to talk "owww, How tiny you are! what happened to you?" Suddenly and without asking, she put her hand inside the pot and grabbed Samuel from his clothes, he was wearing pyjamas, she took him grabbing the top part of his pyjamas, from his back, and started lifting him. She was very surprised that he was so light "owwww, how light you are Samuel, look, I can lift you with only one hand" she continued to say.
She brought him closer to her face, hanging form her hand.

"Hello Samuel! won't you say hi to me?" said she when she had him one inch away form her face.
She stayed looking at him until he finally spoke "Hi Fanny" said him with his new voice. As she heard him she couldn't help smiling.
"Such a tiny voice you have, I see you are a little scared, I will put you down" said she. Then she bent down and lowered him almost to the floor, letting him fall when he was 2 inches away from it. this falling made him end sitting on the floor, they both stood up soon.
It was the first time for Samuel to be standing on the floor since he was this small. It was the first time he saw a person form this point of view, he looked up and saw Fanny's face, away, a little bent over towards him, with her hands resting on her knees saying "I see you as if I was in a balcony in a tall building and you were a person walking down the street" He had never felt son insignificant before.
"it's so dangerous, i understand now why Sophie told me to watch out where I walk, I would just smash you if I step on you" and when she said "step on you" she moved her foot lifting and lowering it in the air as showing him what "step on" means.

Fanny couldn't help smiling. Samuel didn't like the situation at all, he felt that his mother in law was mocking him and didn't know what to do to avoid it. to show himself important.

"Did you go to the bathroom this morning?" asked she, in a similar tone as she used to speak to her grand-daughter, Rosie.
"Why do you ask me that?" Answered him
"Because i think that, with that size you can not use the toilet by yourself. Did you pee this morning?"
He didn't talk but he said no moving the head.
"Do you want me to take you to the bathroom?" asked she.

Samuel felt indeed like peeing but the situation was too awkward so he hesitated not knowing what to answer, she assumed right away that it was necessary so she bent down and, once again, she grabbed his clothes between her thumb and forefinger and pulled up, and without much effort, Samuel was again hanging in the air, she stood up quickly and having him at the height of her face she walked towards the bathroom and started to talk again "Did Rosie see you?" "Does she know you are this small?"

Samuel couldn't adapt to the situation, the way she handled him as if he was a doll, and at the same time she talked to him as everyday. Something was definitely wrong for him. He felt like if he followed the conversation he was supporting her behaviour and needed to impose, to show authority, but he didn't find the way, everything he did was to hesitate while she ended up doing what she pleased.
As she saw Samuel not answering, Fanny shook him a bit, no very strongly, but enough to alarm him and said in a higher voice tone and approaching him to her face.

"Are you going to take all day to answer a simple question? What is wrong with you?" Samuel once again didn't know how to react or what to answer, but he felt pretty scared of his mother in law's reaction. Soon she insisted with the question.
"Does Rosie know you are this small?"

He answered "Nnn, no. We didn't see each other this morning. I don't know if Sophie told her"
"owww" Answered her "such a danger"

When they got to the bathroom she entered, walked towards the toilet and placed Samuel in the edge of it.
"I'll be back for you in a while" Said she and went off the room closing the door.

Samuel peed and waited there for about five minutes, just watching how unnoticeable his little amount of pee was among so much water, then Fanny knocked the door.

Samuel was still unable to adapt to the situation, he felt ridiculous answering her questions and he would feel ridiculous shouting with his tiny voice "come in" to his mother in law for her to be able to take him away from the toilet. But he didn't see many choices other than adapting to her proposal.

Fanny knocked the door back, more energetically and shouted "Samuel! Are you there or you fell down the toilet?

Samuel shouted as loud as he could "Come in Fanny!"
Fanny opened the door and walked towards him, she took him as she had done the previous times and placed him inside the sink. She put him beside the spot where the water stream fell so he could reach it stretching his arms and opened the tap, all this without asking him.

Samuel assumed it was moment for him to wash his hands so he did.
When he was done he looked at her and she closed the tap.

She grabbed him from his clothes as always but this time she placed him in the palm of her other hand and she walked this way until they got to the living room, once there she sat on the couch and placed him over the coffee table and said
"So, what am I going to do with you, little guy?"

Chapter End Notes:

I appreciate comments, thanks for reading