- Text Size +

He came out of the vase and looked at her. She was standing there wearing some Sophie's clothes. A skirt to her knees, a small sleeveless shirt and a pair of sandals. And she was looking at him like expecting something from him.
"So, what do you think?" Said she. To what he answered "what do I think about what?"
She heard him, despite the fact that he was two meters away and his voice was so tiny, but she acted like she didn't.
"If you are going to talk to me, you better come closer. Come on, come over here" She said, and she made a gesture with her hand inviting him to go towards her.
He knew it would be stupid to try to run. He felt stupid standing there and somehow he thought it would also be stupid to walk towards her.
She remained in the same place, standing there in her full height and spoke in a sweet tone. "Come on Samuel, I'm waiting for you, come closer"

He started to walk towards her, something he would have never thought he was going to do, but he was doing it, looking at her face and watching her approval expression. For the first time he felt he liked a little bit to submit to her will, to her power, to her person and her whim. But in his thoughts it was so wrong for him feeling that way that he suppressed all that and focused on the fact that he was doing it because he had no other choice, that he just had to go through all this the best he could so Fanny doesn't get mad at him until Sophie comes back.

When he was 1 meter away from her, he started to slow down the walk, she kept looking at him with her hand on her hip and leaving more than enough space between her feet for him to walk under if he wanted to. When he was about to stop she said "no no no, closer". He was entering her domain, He was entering the area where she could step on him with a single step, and he was doing it willingly. He stopped one feet away from her and this time she smiled slightly and said "good, that's good, it wasn't that hard, was it?"

Now she had to bend over a little to look at him. He was looking at her face, from his perspective he didn't have much any other choices than looking at her, he had all her body up, her feet to both sides and, in front of him, the empty space between her legs, that space that wasn't technically part of her but somehow belonged to her. All in front of him was her and there was no way to psychologically escape the fact that he was completely at her mercy. She started to talk "So, what do you think?" he repeated his answer "what do I think about what?"
"My new clothes, do you like the way they fit me?"
He knew he couldn't stay quiet any more so he answered "Yes, I do" he didn't sound to convinced but that was enough for Fanny who was proud of having him walk to her and answering her question on the first time. By that time she had her hands resting on her knees and then she slowly crouched down resting one knee on the ground. and extended the palm of her hand right beside him so he could go up. "Come on" she said "come onto Fanny's hand, I know you can do it" He hesitated, that was a big step. He had already walked towards her and now she was expecting him to go onto her hand, wasn't that too much?. As he imagined himself going onto her hand he, once again, felt that warm feeling he had while walking towards her and once again it scared him and his way of reacting to that was against her "I am not going to let you touch me, I said I don't like you to touch me and I just want you to..." He didn't even sound too angry while saying this, and Fanny thought that there was no point in letting him finish his harmless rant so she interrupted him by pushing him with with one hand making him fall into the other "Oh, Shut up Sam" she said, and she quickly stood up having Samuel on her open hand who, instinctively, held tight with both arms around one of her fingers when she moved up afraid of falling to the ground.

She walked carrying Sam towards the Dinning table, she rested her hand on it and said "Get off". When he was on the table surface she took a chair and sat in front of him "I have things to do, I can't spend the whole damn day taking care of you, but before I leave you alone for a while, there are some things I want to talk with you"

She rested her elbows on the table and said "I heard you say you have experienced some changes, or something like that before. Can you tell me what you were talking about?"
"You know what I was talking about" answered him. She replied "No, I don't know, I want you to tell me. What happened to you?"

After a few moments of silence he finally spoke "I shrunk" he admitted.
"Seems like you start to understand, tell me more" said she
"I don't know what else you want me to tell you..." Answered him.
"Is that all? you shrunk? What are the consequences of that?" she started to sound angry
"I don't understand what you are talking about, what do you want me to tell you?" he sounded worried and a little scared
"I'll give you a hint, I Shrunk, Fanny, and I am so small that you could step on me if you wanted to... I am so small that..."
And while saying that she started to move her head and her hand making a gesture inviting him to go on.
He kept in silence
"God! you are making me nervous!" Said she and roughly moved her left hand towards him, she grabbed his ankle with two fingers and lifted her hand, he was quickly turned upside down and now was hanging from his mother in law's hand. She took him very close to her face and asked. "Do you like this? Do you like being upside down?"
"no" answered him. "And why are you that way?" she continued.
"Because I don't have any other choice" said him. She started to calm down and to give a hint of a smile and continued "And why can't you do anything to avoid what is happening to you?"
After a moment he answered "because I am very small and you are too big for me"
"That's good, That's good" She said and kept looking at him hang upside down from her two fingers. He started looking around and she noticed how he suddenly felt uncomfortable at the sight of her breast of which he had a very good view from this position, and how he quickly move his sight apart from them.
She started to slowly lower him down to the table so he ended up on the table in front of her breasts and with Fanny looking down at him.
"Did you see? It's not that hard. I bet you can go own without my help, Next time I have to help you express yourself I won't be so smooth, let's start over again. Can you please tell me what happened to you?" asked Fanny gently.

Samuel started to speak "I woke up this morning to discover I had Shrunk, now I am very small and... ...and you can put me upside down if you want to..."

Fanny looked at him with approval expression but she didn't talk and expected him to go on.
After some seconds of silence her expression started to turn into a more serious one and she raised her eyebrows like saying "So?..." The tension grew and he continued to talk with growing insecurity "...and  ...and I can't do some things on my own so I need help from Sophie" Fanny frowned and stared at him like expecting something more " ...or from you..." added Samuel.

Fanny smiled, and stood up. She walked some steps away from the table and stretched her arms and back while saying "Ok, We have still a lot of work to do but that's a good beginning"

She turned back to him "Well, I have stuff to do so I have to find a safe place to put you" she took her hand to her chin and thought for while "mhhh... i think, that's gonna be fine" She walked to the table and saying "Excuse me" she took Samuel from his upper clothes and lifted him in the air once again. She went to Rosie's room with the man hanging from her hand to one of her sides and kept talking "I still can't believe how light your body is, it is so wonderful to carry you from one place to other in my hand!" She entered to Rosie's room and stood in the door for a while, looking around. Then she made up her mind and walked towards a small chest with three drawers. She held him above the chest and opened the first drawer, there where Rosie's underwear, she said "mhhh, no" then she closed it and open the second one, there were Rosie's shirts "that will do" said she and dropped him from a height of one and a half feet. He landed on a pile of shirts.
"Hey, you are not leaving me here, if you do..." started to shout Samuel
"Oh, shut up" interrupted her. "I have things to do, you can't complain, you are in a warm safe place. After I finish I have to go pick up Rosie from school. I still don't know if I will take you in my purse or I will ask Shirley, the neighbour, to watch you while I'm out"
He complained again "You can't do this to me, you can't put me in a drawer just..." his speech was interrupted by the sudden shut of the drawer. All become dark to Sam and he heard Fanny walk away.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback, it really encourages me to go on.