- Text Size +

Joey Anderson, an athletic and outgoing guy is driving his Mustang on his way to pick up his stuff over at his ex – fiance 's apartment the day after he told her he didn't want to marry her. Today they where supposed to get married. He decided not to go through with the marriage thing with her.

Her name is April Robins, a gorgeous blonde with big tits, long legs, petite feet and an awesome shaped ass. She became very controlling, not allowing him to see his friends and she was very jealous and violent at times. Too much for him to handle, he fell head over heels in love with her, it was strange to him, because this never happened with him before almost as if she had cast a spell on him.

Joey was a player, he tried to play April like he did all the other girls, yet something about her hit him hard, he fell for her until yesterday almost as he had woke up and realized what was going on, he called it off and she wasn't happy, little did Joey know that things where just getting started.

He pulled up to her Apartment Complex parking lot and turned off his car and sat there for a while, this is going to be way to weird for him, he thought to himself before he had the balls to get up and walk to her door, he needed his stuff, he practically lived there, so just about all his important things were over her place. He finally knocked on the door.

April opens the door wearing a strange black robe, "It's about time!!" She yells.

Joey shoots back, "What's with the black robe, in mourning of our break up?" He laughs.

"Don't worry about it, I was practicing some of my magic." She says.

Joey notices all the candles across the her living room, "Damn, when are you going to realize that that magic crap is bullshit."

"I got you to fall in love with me didn't I?" She grins evilly.

"What the hell you talking about??" Joey asks her and looks at her like she is a fruit loop.

"I cast a spell on you, I tamed the player and you did everything I wanted, you dissed your friends, your family, you stopped chasing women and you asked me to be your wife." She laughs, "I was looking into my books as to why it wore off, and I couldn't find the answer, except that spells are expected to back fire when dealing with black magic."

Joey pauses for a moment and realizes he may have done all those things, but they cant be a result of Black magic can they, "April, you went off the deep end. So what are you trying to do, win me back with all these candles and your black robe?? Just give me my stuff so I can get outta here and forget you for good you nut case!!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

"For one, this ritual I'm about to perform involves you, but it's not a love spell, it's so much better, second of all you aren't going anywhere. Not with out a goodbye drink" She frowns. "Come on a glass of Champagne for a nice departure."

Joey thinks to himself; anything to get the hell outta here, "Ok April, but I gotta get going soon."

April replies, "Don't worry about it." She goes into the kitchen to poor the glasses of Champagne and brings them out and hands one to him.

"You didn't put a love potion in here did you?" He sniffs the glass mockingly and laughs hysterically.

She just sits there and smiles, "Nah I'm done with that idea. Laugh all you want. Just mock what you don't understand, just like the rest of the world. You'll see the Black Arts is a very powerful Magic."

"O god, you trip me out." He drinks the drink down and looks around for his stuff. "Ok where 's my shit at?"

"That's Goddess, not god." She drinks hers and points to her room.

"Yeah whatever." He walks toward that way, he was feeling a little queasy and light headed, and April follows close behind. The room starts to spin and his head starts to bang, "What did you put in my…" He then passes out falling on his face.

Joey then wakes up chained up on her living room floor, surrounded by a lot of candles. He slowly comes to and looks around and realizes what just happened. He then looks up and sees April in her black robe and hood sitting in meditation style and chanting in some unknown tongue. He then screams toward her and struggles to break free to no avail, "You bitch let me out!!!!"

April sits there still chanting with a dark look upon her and doesn't even pay Joey's ranting any attention.

"You bitch!!!! When I get outta here, I am gonna make you pay!!!" He screams even louder as he tries to use his strength to break free.

April continues to chant louder with more power and Joey starts to feel a strong tingling sensation and notices the room and everything in it, including April getting larger by the minute. "What is going on? What are you doing?" He begins to panic.

April then stops and sits there staring at Joey as he begins to shrink. She smiles with a devilish grin.

Joey then realizes that the room is not growing he is shrinking and finally the shrinking stops as he reaches the small height of about 2 inches. He looks up at April as she stands up and towers above him. " April, please what so you plan to do to me?"

April looks down at him, "Yes it worked!! HA!! HA!! HA!! So Joey, if I let you out what are you gonna do to me?"

"What did you put into my drink?" He screams at her.

"The drink? Oh that was just a little tranquilizer to knock you out so I could chain you up and perform the ritual. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a magical shrinking potion, but with a little ritual chanting anything is possible." She looks down at him poking his face with her big toe, which now is almost bigger than him.

She then takes off her robe revealing her gorgeous naked tanned well-toned body. She then walks to her door and locks it. "I can't have anyone walking in on me as I torment you."

Joey then tries to struggle free, but unfortunately the shackles shrunk with him. "Please let me go, you don't know what could happen, what if the police find out.

"What makes you think they can find out, heck even if the search my place, after they realize you are missing, like they are gonna find you." She then walks toward him and raises her bare foot above him and lowers it, wiggling her toes and flexing her foot only an inch away from his tiny body. I could easily crush you into a bloodstain stuck to the bottom of my sole, or kill you in a number of creative ways, and you know what they say, if there's no body then there's no crime. But don't worry I have torment and torture in mind; I'd rather keep you as a pet. " She then laughs.

"That is only if you are good." She then lowers her foot on top of him. Covering his tiny 2-inch tall body.

Joey tries to struggle free, yet her beautiful, blue toenail painted foot smothers him. All he can breathe and smell is the sweet sweat that drips from her soft and smooth sole. "MRRFFHH!!!" He tries to blurt out distress, but his voice is muffled.

"Come on I know you got a foot fetish, this must be turning you on Joey! Come on convince me not to put all of my weight down on you and squish you into wine!!! Lick for your life, you know you want to."

He then starts to lick the bottom of her sexy foot rapidly, and he starts to get aroused. He does have a foot fetish, and the thought of being squished under her foot both terrifies and excites him. His tiny little cock is rock hard and he can feel it bulging under the pressure of her foot ready to explode. He licks faster and faster until April lifts her foot up, "Hey don't you squirt your little load on my foot now, or I'll squash you like a bug!! I can feel that tiny little boner of yours naughty boy."

She then takes him out of the shackles and holds him up to her face and kisses him. "I also know you have a thing for Giant women. You should have erased the history and cookies off my computer when you used it; it's amazing what you can find out about your significant other by looking at what he browses on the net." She laughs. "You are a strange guy Joey. Well I have a little treat for you." She walks into her bedroom with Joey still in her hand and into her closet and to the amazement of Joey she brings out a tiny cage with a group of his friends, including the girl April hated most, Joey's fuck buddy, Shelly. She then takes the cage out puts it on her dresser and puts him Joey it, locking it behind him.

Joey looks around the cage and studies it thoroughly. It looks to be the real deal, as if April built this cage specifically for small people. It even has a door that's locked. He sees his good friends. Brad, who is his longtime childhood friend, Frank, a close friend and roommate, Carrie, Frank’ s girlfriend, and Shelly, Joey’s friend with benefits.

"Guys!! What the hell is happening?" Joey asks.

"Dude I was gonna ask you the same thing. When did that bitch get all freaky with this magic shit?" Brad exclaims.

"I know, I tried to call you to warn you but, apparently my cell phones to small to pick up a signal." Frank tells Joey. "We were all just watching TV when April came in and said she was collecting her shit outta your room, and that's all I remember"

"Yeah, we like woke up to her chanting at the top of her lunges and we were all like trapped in these shackles and bam she shrunk us." Carrie cries.

"April is taking this revenge thing way to far!!" Shelly screams. "So what if I fucked you and we all were against the wedding."

"I know guys I am sorry for getting you guys wrapped up in this mess." Joey apologizes.

"Don't worry about it dude, she's just psycho, we just got to figure out how to get out of here. And back to normal." Brad says.

"You aren't going anywhere!!!!!" April screams down at them. She then picks up the cage and shakes it and everyone flies into each other. " You hear me?? Nowhere!!! " She peers into the cage all pissed off. "You all are gonna die and my new pet Joey is going to watch!!" She laughs.

"Fuck you! You stupid bitch, leave my friends out of it!!!" Joey screams to her.

"Nah I'd rather not. " She then opens the cage and grabs Shelly.

" Nooo!!" Shelly screams. "Let me go!!!"

"So you like to fuck my boyfriend huh??" April screams to her as she lifts Shelly to her face. "Don't deny it I know it's true!!!! I heard you yelling 'how's my pussy taste!!' while I was on the phone with Joey!!!"

Shelly tries to squirm free to no avail. April then lowers Shelly to her pussy area, while rubbing it, "Now bitch, you're about to find out how my pussy tastes!!!!"

Shelly then screams, "No!!! Your not gonna…" April then shoves Shelly's tiny body into her pussy like she was a human dildo. Going back and forth penetrating her giant tight cunt as Shelly gasps for air, instead she is smothered by April's sweet pussy juices. All the while April is laughing evilly and everyone in the cage is silent and scared shitless, including Joey. Watching April just wildly trust Shelly into her pussy and as Shelly slowly dies from lack of air the walls of April's tight cunt crushing her. April then drops Shelly's lifeless body onto her bedroom floor.

April peers into the cage looking at the speechless kidnapped victims. "So, what's the matter? Why the long faces??"

"April, Please this is between me and you!!! Please let my friends go!! And do what you want with me." Joey begs.

"Don't worry pet, I'll get to you in a bit, I still have unfinished business with these bugs for putting their noses where they don't belong." April answers as she grabs Frank.

"Let me go please!!!" Frank yells out.

"What's the matter Frank?? Now you can have my breasts all to yourself, I know you could never keep your eyes off of them. Now they are even bigger to you than ever before." She then drops Frank in between her breasts.

Frank struggles to break free, yet he is uncontrollably aroused. He is rock hard at the fact that he is for the first time in between April's huge breasts. Now bigger than any boobs he's had before. She then starts to move her breasts with her hands and enjoying Frank's tiny body getting her off, she continues to get herself off; all the while Frank's tiny shrunken cock rubs up and down her breast. He is in heaven and he then explodes his load all over her breasts. After April feels his hot cum on her boobs, she squeezes them together suffocating Frank, who's heaven turns into hell and his screams are only heard as muffles and then his body is crushed into a bloody pulp in between her giant tits.

Carrie screams after her boyfriend is crushed from April's massive tits. "You fucking Asshole!!! How the fuck could you!!!!" Tears flow from her eyes.

April stares down at Carrie, "You know he loved every minute of it, he died with a smile and it just pisses you off that you could never please him like I just did." She laughs.

"You bitch!! Kiss my fucking ass!!!" Carrie barks back at her.

April then reaches in the cage and grabs Carrie and closes the door to ensure that Joey and Brad are kept in their place as they speechlessly watch the evil actions of April in horror.

April then shoves Carrie into her large asshole, "No you kiss my ass bitch!!"

Carrie struggles to breath only to come to the realization that not breathing is a lot better than the smell of April's asshole. Carrie's head is stuck in there, as April thrusts Carrie in and out of her ass, getting wet as Carrie's body sends chills up her spine, like she was a human cock.

April then yells,"Lick for your life!!" As she clenches her ass crushing Carrie forcing the tiny girl to unwillingly lick April's asshole tasting it's sweaty shitty flavor causing her to gag.

"I didn't tell you to stop!!" April screams.

Carrie tries to comply only to gag more. April then screams out, "Not good enough!!" She then sits on the bed with Carrie still stuck in her ass, wiggling and grinding her ass all the while Carrie's tiny body is crushed into a blood stain only to match the fate of her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Joey and Brad are fearfully trying to escape the cage. Brad successfully picks the lock. "Lets go for it Joey. It's our only hope to get away from this mad house." Brad looks down and sees a pillow on the floor. "Perfect! Let's jump and aim for that pillow." Brad then jumps out of the cage and lands onto the pillow and quickly moves out of Joey's way as he leaps and hits the pillow just in time as April walks toward the cage. They both scramble out of site as April realizes that they are gone.

"Where the hell are you two??" She madly screams. "You won't get far." She then notices her six-inch open toed stiletto's laying on the floor. "I know, what a mess I could make by crushing a tiny body under those." She then slips them on and walks around looking for her kidnapped tiny victims.

Brad is under her couch in her living room. He is so scared that he pisses himself, as he hears April purposely stomp her stilettos to the floor.

Meanwhile Joey managed to hide himself in one of April's boots. Though April noticed him run in there, she is looking for his best bud Brad to take her revenge on him before she deals with her player of an ex.

She then hears a squeaking noise coming from her under couch. She walks in front of it tapping her foot. "Oh Brad quit crying you baby, or I'll give you something to cry about."

Brad then decides to make a run for it. He runs past April, just in time he keeps running and looks back to see his progress. April already caught up with little effort. It's no surprise, due to the fact that he is only 2 inches tall. He then continues to run, but trips over the dead body of Shelly and he falls to the floor and turns around and sees April walking toward him effortlessly stepping on the body of Shelly on the way, crushing her body onto nothing.

April stands over the stunned Brad and laughs, "I admire your effort." She then lifts her foot over his wounded 2- inch tall body.

"Nooooooo!!" He screams as the scuffed sole of her Stiletto comes down on his tiny body. The pain is unbearable as she pins his tiny body under her foot slowly putting more pressure and weight on it.

"Now in your next life, stay out of other peoples affairs. It could get you killed." She then puts more pressure on Brad's shrunken body making him suffer and getting off on his begging. She puts all of her weight on her foot grinding him into nothing as if she was snuffing out a cigarette. Twisting her foot back and forth. His last cries make her wet with ecstasy.

She then looks to her pair of boots. One of which Joey is hiding in. "Hmmmm, I suddenly have an urge to wear my boots." She says with a devilish grin. She walks toward them and she slips off her stilettos. "My feet are nice and stinky from my daily jog and I just want to slip on my boots and see what kind of surprise is inside."

All the while, Joey is listening to her. He thinks to himself; Oh shit!! She must of spotted me. I got to get out of here. He then crawls to the light of the opening of the smelly boot that is lying on the living room floor. He hopes that when he gets out she wont spot him, though as he gets near the top of her boot he feels is move upright and he falls to the bottom, landing on his back. Then April's foot slides in pressing him down to the sole of her boot as if he were a human insole.

The smell of her foot is intense. It's all sweaty and smelly as she advertised. And the pressure is unbearable as she walks around with him in it. She pinches her toes over his tiny face and the sweat from in between her toes is drowning him and as he breathes in they smell so bad. He gags only to swallow more of her sweat and toe jam.

She continues to walk around and purposely flexing her toes and squeezing his face with them. "I seem to have something in my shoe." She sits down on her couch and then slides her boot off, still pinching her toes over his face using them to hold on to him as she takes off her boot she then drops him to the floor.

He lies there gasping for fresh air, which is short lived as she puts her foot over his tiny body.

"Come on foot boy you know you want to lick em up!"

He begins to lick the bottom of her foot and his cock grows in excitement. She lifts it up a little higher and he stands up and continues to lick the sweat off of her entire sole.

She then shoves her other foot in his face. "Don't let the other one get jealous." Holding both of them in front of her little pet. As she sits there on her couch pleasuring her wet pussy as Joey's tiny tongue bathes her smelly feet.

She then stomps both of her feet in front of him only inches safe from squishing him like a bug. " Don't forget to please my toes." She wiggles her blue toenail polished toes before him.

He then begins to lick each and every one of her toes. Starting with her big one, which is bigger than his whole body. He realizes that she is now in total control of his fate if he pisses her off she could easily pop him like a grape. Though this isn't so bad, this turns him on at least, he thinks to himself, this should bide him some time and gain her trust till he could figure out an escape and find someone to reverse this spell if it's possible.

"Now eat up my toe jam, stick your head in between my toes and lick 'em up as if you were eating pussy." She commands.

Joey begins to eat up her toe jam licking in between her toes. They smell so bad that it forces him to gag. Then he continues in fear of ending up like his friends. All the while April continues to please her pussy.

"Now that you have realized your place as my eternal slave you have nothing to fear." She exclaims. "I will let you live as my pet and I will take care of you. But if you disobey…." She pinches her toes squeezing Joey's tiny head suffocating him and smothering him with sweat. " Well you get the point."

"Mphhhlggl." Joey tries to let out.

"What did you say?" April asks, releasing her toe grip.

"I..I..said yes my goddess, I will worship and pleasure you for eternity." He lets out as he gasps for air.

"Well, that's more like it, worm. You will start to realize that being my pet isn't so bad after all." April says in the nicest voice Joey has heard since the break up.

She then picks him up and puts his face in her wet pussy. "Now stick your head in there and lick my pussy. Don't worry, I'll be more gentle with you than I was with that slut Shelly, as long as you do a good job."

Joey then does as April asks of him. He sticks his tiny head into her wet pussy and starts to lick up her wet juices.

April leans back and moans. "Faster you little worm…if you know what's best for you." She then squeezes her pussy walls over his neck for a few seconds and he gasp for air. She then releases her grip.

Joey continues to do as April asked of him. He nervously tries not to fail. He licks he warm juices faster to please his new goddess as he thinks of a possible escape route.

"Would she really kill him?" He thinks to himself. She loves him. What good would he be to her as a stain on the bottom of her foot?

Meanwhile, April is in sexual ecstasy. She is in her own world and Joey realizes this and attempts to jump on make a break for it. He pulls his head of her cunt and jumps on her thigh. He then dives off of her thigh onto the floor only to land on his face. He lies there for a minute as he screams in pain. He attempts to role over only to see April standing over him.

"What the hell are you doing??" She screams at him. "Did I tell you to stop Slave boy?" She then lifts up her gigantic high arched foot and attempts to slam it down on him. He moves out the way in the nick of time.

"I gave you a chance to be my eternal slave you little shit. Now you are going to end up like your friends Joey!!!"

Joey then begins to run, but due to the fall he is limping and cannot outrun his giant ex fiance. She then kicks him and he flies across the room and lands on his back. April then grabs his tiny head with her toes. She forms a tight grip on him. He attempts to breath, but all he can breathe is the stink of her toe jam. She grips tighter and tighter. Joey begins to think that this is the end for him. His head feels as if it is going to pop like a grape. She then drops him to the ground. He lands on his back looking up at her giant figure as he gasps for breath. She then lowers her foot over him. She covers his whole body with her foot and laughs.

"I thought you loved me, but you dumped me." Tears flow down her face. "I loved you. How could you do this to me?" She then begins to put more weight on him. He cannot breathe. He hopes she ends it quickly. But she doesn't. She lifts her foot and stares down at him.

As he lay there in pain, he looks up and begs her to end his life. "Please April, I beg of you, just stop torturing me and crush me now."

She then looks down at him and laughs. "No you don't. Since you won't comply as my eternal slave, you will spend eternity inside me!!!" She then reaches down and grabs him.

"What the hell do you mean April???" He yells to her.

She raises him to her face. He is within inches from her sexy lips. "You see Joey; I cast a spell on you when I shrunk you, I made sure that you would not take the easy way out by killing yourself. I cast a soul entrapment spell on you. I wanted you to be my eternal slave, but since you won't cooperate I am going to swallow you whole and let you feel the wrath of digestion and be apart of me forever." She then laughs. The good parts of you stay inside me and bring me nourishment and the bad parts of you turn to a piece of shit and get flushed into the river. You just better hope you soul stays with me, I would think that would be a better hell than spending an eternity in a waste tank. Heck I bet you will end up being a part of my ass, like where you belong." She then leans her head back and dangles him over he sexy mouth.

Joey then panics and he tries to break free. "Please April!!! I beg of you. Don't do this. I will be your eternal slave!! I promise!!"

April then lets out a maniacal laugh. "You promise????? I am sick of your empty promises Asshole!!!" She then opens her mouth wide and drops his little body in it. She closes her mouth shut and begins to suck on him, treating him to a human blow job.

Joey is complete darkness as he begins to have mixed feelings of pleasure and fear. His cock is rock hard as she continues to suck on him.

She is enjoying it, she lets out moans as she sucks on his tiny 2-inch tall body and twirls him around in her mouth. She then lays him face first on her tongue, pining him with the roof of her mouth. Sucking harder and harder. His rock hard cock is ready to explode, as he is also in fear as he could barely breath in this predicament. He then releases his load all over her tongue, unable to control his excitement.

April feels his hot cut and shoot all over her mouth and does what she would normally do in the case of cum in her mouth. She swallows, sending Joey and his cum down her throat. "You know how much I just love to swallow your load Joey." She reminds him as she feels him slide down her throat.

Poor Joey is getting squeezed down her esophagus as he freaks out that he will soon feel the never-ending pain of being digested alive by her stomach acids. He comes on her stomach walls and begins to grab on for his life. He sees the acids below waiting for him. Her gurgling and growling stomach is hungry for him. He continues to hold on and scream for someone to help out of instinct, with no one to hear. His arms weaken and tire as time goes on.

April, wanting to ensure a smooth ride for the tiny guy grabs a glass of wine and lets out a toast for Joey. "May you and I spend an undying love together for many years to come." She then takes a gulp of the wine as it shoots down her throat forcing Joey's hands to loose their grip as he falls into the abyss. The lake of acid consumes him. His screams go unheard as his soul begs for release, as this would normally kill him. Unfortunately for Joey he does not die, he is forced to feel the pain of this phase of digestion until April's stomach is finished with him. He just continues to pray for this to end, as April's body will end up pulling him apart for her nourishment. He screams continue to go unheard as he wishes he had remained her pet instead.

Meanwhile, April lets out a girlishly belch as she lies on her couch and turns on the TV and begins to fall asleep, as she had a long day. She begins to think of other ways of revenge for the people in her life that wronged her as she falls into dreamland with a satisfied smile on her face All the while Joey's eternal screams go unheard.

 

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Comments please