- Text Size +

Safe to say you didn’t get much sleep that night.  Your body was still sore from the abuse you got from being flicked, stepped on all night, jumped on and almost suffocated to death by a foot.  You were tired but the moment you fell asleep your body would wake you up with its throbbing pain.  The water didn’t help either.  The water kept your body cold and shivering through the night until you eventual became accustomed to the cold. 

Not saying you didn’t try to get out, but after trying over 70 times to tip the cup over or climbing out you knew it was useless.  So you eventual fell asleep and woke up again shivering and your body refusing to move an inch yet still paining you.  Looking at the clock next to you, you saw that it was only 3:48.  There was the soft snore coming from Ashley’s bed which reminded you of her sister.  They both snored the same way, in that kind of cute soft sound.  You eventual fell asleep again and this time you stayed asleep longer.

 

Ashley woke up at 7:00 and rolled over in her bed.  She was about to go back to sleep until she saw her toy sleeping soundlessly in her cup.  Smiling Ashley got out of bed and looked at the cup deciding wither to wake her toy or let it sleep.  After about three seconds of waiting she decided to wake her toy up to play with.

 

You were dreaming of a nice day with Amanda as you two were having a picnic when your entire world started to shake.  It was an earthquake.  You went to grab Amanda’s hand as the ground broke apart but you weren’t fast enough.  You two fell separated as your world fell apart around you. 

You woke up with the cup being rocked back and forth.  Ashley was shaking the cup to wake you up.

“Good morning!”  She beamed at you.

“uhhhh…” you grumbled.

She let out a laugh.  In a mocking tone, “Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the… cup!”  She let out a giggle at the pun she just came up with.

“Ha Ha very funny, can you get me out now?”

Ashley nodded yet still laughing at her joke as she tilted the cup so you would slide out slowly.  You landed in her hand as she placed the cup back down on the night stand.  The warmth of her palm warmed you up after your cold night.  You could have fallen asleep in her hand but you forced yourself to stay awake so you could plan your escape; hopefully this time it will work. 

“I was thinking maybe we could-” 

“Play dolls, sounds fun!”  You say cutting her off.

“Really?”

“Yeah sounds fun.  Come on let’s play.”  You wanted to get her to trust you, and if you could influence what you do then maybe you won’t end up under her foot again, or worse.

Ashley pulled out her dolls that she put away and set up her Barbie dolls.  You played dolls for what seemed like hours.  If you thought dolls were for chicks… well you were right.  You couldn’t keep up with all the stuff Ashley keep saying was going on.   One minute Barbie was over there ‘talking’ to her friends next thing she was driving to her house.  Half the time you were being spent carried around in Ashley’s hand as she transported you around her room.  You ended just being silent as she let her fantasy run wild.

You looked up at the clock to see the time was 9ish and was wondering how long she could play.  There was a gurgle and Ashley looked down and rubbed her tummy. 

“Ohhhh I’m hungry.  All this playing is tiring, right?”

This was it, “Oh… yeah ohhhh my tummy is growling too.”

“Let’s get some food,” she said.

Ok, you just need to plan this perfect.  You may never get another chance at escaping.  Ashley picked you up and put you in her right short pocket.  You felt Ashley moving out of her room and the swaying of her leg caused you to move back and forth.  It was like being on a boat as the boat rocked around on the waves.  You got jostled around and eventual you sat down so you wouldn’t fall down.  The swaying eventual stopped and you guessed you were at the kitchen.  You listen carefully for anyone nearby and hoping that you could get their attention; even if it meant that Amanda and you would get in trouble if he was found out by her parents.  Anything was better than being Ashley’s play thing.  There was some rushing and drawers being pulled open and closed, but you didn’t hear any voices.  Then you felt your world change.  You were at the bottom of the pocket but when Ashley sat down the pocket did a 90 degree turn upward making you fall down on your back.  It didn’t hurt, just annoying to have your world flip you upside down.  You heard the sound of cereal being poured and then milk sloshing around in the bowl.  You were about to shout at Ashley for eating food while you couldn’t, when her hand slipped in and dropped a small round orb that smelled of chocolate.  It was a coco puff about the size of your head a little bigger.  Reluctant she didn’t forget you, you start to eat.

 

Ashley was half way done with her bowl when there was the sound of footsteps coming down stairs.  Quickly she turned her head around and found her dad walking down the steps.  Like her, her dad woke up early too.  He quickly said good morning as he made coffee. 

“What do you want to do today sweetheart?”

Ashley thought about it for a little bit.  Then she remembered the new swim suit she got, “Can we go to the pool?”

Her dad smiled at her, “Want to try out the new suit?  Sure let’s wait until after lunch and then we can go.”

“Alright,” Ashley said as she finished her breakfast.

 

You heard voices and decided that it was time to act.  You started to shout for help as loud as you could. 

“Hello!!!! Help me!!!!  Someone!!!”  You barely had time to say more when a crushing blow hit your body.  It felt like a truck smashed into you sending you flying.  You had no air left in your lungs after the blow and your body crumpled as you started to see stars.

 

Ashley was about to pick up her bowl when she heard noise coming from her pocket.  Quickly she patted her pocket lightly and carried the bowl to the sink and washed it.  She then ran upstairs before her toy made any more noise for her father to hear.  She quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door.  She took out her toy and placed it on the counter.

 

You felt the hand grab you and pull you out of the pocket.  You were then placed down on top of a sink counter top.  You looked up at Ashley who looked extremely crossed at you.  It was the same look she gave you when you tried to run away the first time.  You thought up a plan before she turned on you.

“Ashley-” was all you got out when everything went from bad to worse.  In that split second the door opened up and Amanda came in. 

 

Amanda just woke up and needed to go to the bathroom.  Still half asleep she didn’t even recognize the bathroom door closed.  She tried to open it and found out it was unlock and assumed that no one was using it.  She closed her eyes and let out a yawn as she opened the door.  When she opened her eyes she saw her sister in the bathroom looking straight at her.

“Oh, sorry didn’t know you were in here.”

“Uhhhhh yeah I forgot to lock the door.”  Ashley said with a red embarrassed face.

 

Ashley just barely had time to swipe her hand over the sink and knock her toy off.  Lucky her sister was yawning or she would have seen her toy standing on the sink.  Her face covered in red from pure fright that she was found out she quickly came up with the only solution possible, tell the truth.  It wasn’t a lie she did forget to lock the door only because she didn’t have to go.

Amanda still stood there staring at Ashley when there was a loud gurgle.  Ashley let out a groan, “Really sis, you could have knocked.  Now please get out I have to go bad, that burrito from last night isn’t setting too well.”

With that being said Ashley quickly rushed her sister out of the bathroom, closed the door and locked it.  She felt another rumble in her gut as she really did need to go.  She pulled her shorts down and then remembered about you.  She peered around looking and couldn’t find you.  Shrugging she decided to look for you after she went to the bathroom.

 

You woke up on your back.  You quickly recalled the last thing you remembered.  Amanda opened the door and you thought she saw you.  Instead her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in mid-yawn.  The next moment you were hit by a giant wall of flesh and sent tumbling through the air, and that all you remembered. 

You don’t know why but you felt slightly cold… and wet.  You looked around and saw that you were in a giant white bowl that had water.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that you are in a toilet bowl.  Not wanting to be in it any longer you started to shout to get someone’s attention.  That is when your day just got a whole lot worse.  The light that was above you was eclipsed by a moon.  Similar to the one that is in the sky at night only instead of being made of rocks it was made of a more fleshy material.  You couldn’t help but let out a gasp at the size of it.

Not wanting to be under the moon anymore you open your mouth to warn whoever was on the toilet.  What you got was loud noises that sound like trumpets.  After the noise died down there was a lingering smell that made you want to hold your nose.  The smell burn and itch like you inhaled hot peppers with your nose.  Through the coughing you did you couldn’t even form words as there was a noise that sounded like a lion growled at you.  You did your best to swim away from the upcoming disaster but you never made it.

You just moved an inch when you looked up to see how much time you would have when the anus opened up like a portal to another dimension.  You could see inside the black hole.  You could hear a sicken sliding sound as a brown pillar started to creep out at an alarming rate.  The pillar slammed into the water creating waves that splashed sending you all over the place.  The waves stopped but the pillar still kept pouring out.  When you thought it would never stop it did, you let out a sigh knowing that this was all over now; you looked up hoping to see a face.  As time passed you wonder what was taking so looking when there was a loud sound as the butt let out another blast, this time it was a lot louder than before.  The fart lasted for a long time until it was cut off.  You didn’t like that-

Like a giant faucet turned on, a down pour of liquid crap fell down from above.  The smell was unbearable as you gagged on the smell.  Worse, the torrent didn’t seem to let up as it kept pouring out and filling the bowl with its stench.  The liquid quickly turned the water into a swampy brownish goo that stuck to you as you tried to swim away.  You didn’t get far when the water completely turned into a thick liquid that prevented any movement.  Unable to move you started to float in the mess and pulled toward the epicenter of the source.  The torrent was pulling you to the water fall of shit.  You let out a cry of horror as the liquid quickly submerged you with gallons of thick shit as it began to choke you…

 

Ashley will never eat Mexican food for the rest of her life.  She let out another toot as she felt the last of her meal from last night leave her.  She sighed and wiped her butt.  She hopped off the toilet and pulled up her shorts and was about to flush when she looked at the damage she did to the toilet.  She let out a giggle at the mess she caused.  She reached her hand out to flush the mess when she noticed movement.

 

Popping out of the brown liquid you took in a lung full of nasty air to give you life.  You have never been so glad as to breathe than you do now.  You looked up and saw Ashley’s face peering down at you. 

“P-p-please… get me out…”

Ashley just stared and then moved her hand to flush you when she stopped her hand on the handle.

“Why shouldn’t I flush you?  You almost got me in trouble with my dad.”

Quickly you came up with the only thing that came to mind.

“I… It was dark and I though you forgot me… and … I panicked… I told you… I was scared of the dark…”

Ashley stood there and looked at you for the longest time.  Finally she said, “I’m sorry I forgot…”

“Just get me out of here.”

Not wanting to stick her hand in (who could blame her right?) she grab a piece of toilet paper and dipped it in for you to grab.  She than put you in the sink and washed you up.  After you were scrubbed down with soap about five times you were satisfied you were clean.  Ashley again apologized saying she didn’t know you were there and so on.  You believed her but still it was another reason why you had to find a way back to normal before you were accidently killed.

Ashley put you back into her pocket and opened the door.  You heard Amanda say, “What took you so long?”

“Sorry I really needed to go.”

Then you heard Amanda walk in and then, “Wow, oh my god it smells!” 

Ashley quickly walked away and you swear you heard her let out a giggle.