- Text Size +

Ashley placed you on her bed and sat down next to you causing the bed to indent, sliding you closer to her leg by accident.  You walked away from the incline until you felt comfortable.

“Ashley you have to return me to normal,” you final say.

Ashley shook her head but you could see she was sad right now from what she almost did to you.

“Please Ashley I could have died.”

“But we were having fun.  I never get to have fun with any one,” that when the tears started to fall.  “No one ever plays with me.  My sister is too busy to play, my dad has work or my mom is cleaning.” She looked at you, “Besides I can be more careful, you will see.”

Not what you wanted to hear, “Ashley if you return me to normal I will play with you I swear but you have-”

“Dinner time!” Ashley’s mom shouted up which cut you off.

You were about to continue when Ashley got up and wiped her tears.  “I’ll come back after dinner.”

“Wait, Ashley!”  Too late she already left the room but before she did she turned on her night light and turned off her room lights.  It was shocking to see her remember what you said about the dark.  Great you were now on a bed with no way down to get away.  Not to mention she was too lonely to let you go. 

Looking around you tried to devise a plan of escape.  Her bed was against a wall and to jump down would either kill or injure you to the point of near death.  You thought of using the blanket to get down only realizing that unlike the towel you held onto that day, there was nothing to grab and climb down with; it was too smooth and had no grip holds. 

You were about to give up when you saw her night stand.  You could probably make it… if you were superman.  No, you wouldn’t make the night stand but the cord for the clock hung down to an outlet nearby.  You could try and jump, grab it and slide down.   Of course that is if you were suicidal.  Things were looking bleak as time was running out of your chance to find a way out.  You walked toward the head of the bed so you wanted to attempt the jump you could. 

Either jump now and die or stay with Ashley for the rest of your life and die…

You started to back up to run to the cord.  You ran with all your might about to leap when the lights turned on.  You stop dead in your tracks as you were inches from the jump.  If you did leap Ashley would have seen you.  With your chance of freedom almost gone you did the only thing you thought of, you hid.  Before Ashley closed the door you dove under her blanket and crawled as fast as you could away from the front.  You used the side of the bed that was against the wall and aimed for the bottom right corner of the bed (If you looked at the bed from the foot of it).  As you crawled you silently prayed that she didn’t see you and didn’t sit on you.

 

Amanda heard that it was dinner time.  She came downstairs right before Ashley did.  Amanda started to help set the table for dinner and then sat down across from her sister.  Amanda thought her eyes were red from crying but why would she be crying…  There was a big pot placed down in the center of the table breaking her attention on her sister.

“Chili is done,” her dad said setting it down.

Looking back at Ashley she had a smile on and Amanda; if she was sad now she isn’t because of the chili.  Ashley always loved chili, tacos, steak, well anything her dad liked.

Amanda filled up a bowel of chili as did everyone else. 

“Did Brad call today?”

Amanda’s mom said, “Well if he did we would tell him you were grounded and he can’t call you, but no he didn’t.”

Amanda frowned, that was weird he always calls at least once a day.  Maybe he got tied up, or maybe something bad happened… no this was Brad, nothing bad ever happens to him.  They started to eat as the conversation switch to what they were going to do, or what they were going to do considering she was grounded to her room. 

“How about a movie,” her mom asked Ashley who shook her head no.

“A board game,” her dad chimed in, but Ashley shook her head no.

“I was going to play upstairs after dinner.”

“But its family night,” her mom said, “We were going to do a family activity together.”

Ashley shrugged seeming unmotivated.  Her dad shook his head, “Well I guess your mother and I will spend family night together by ourselves.  Honey do you want to go to a movie?”

“Sure,” Amanda’s mom said.

Amanda knew something was up with Ashley, she loves the movies.  So why would she miss out on them?  Amanda was didn’t want to get into her little sister’s business but she has been acting weird the past couple of days, ever since her parents got home. 

After dinner was finished Amanda’s parents got ready to go out.  Meanwhile her sister disappeared again into her room.  Amanda cleaned up and then went to her room.  She was going to check up on her sister.

 

Ashley was still feeling bad about what she did to her toy.  She was going to make it up to it by spending some time playing a simple game of dolls.  That should help cheer both of them up.  After finishing dinner Ashley went upstairs to go play.  She turned on the lights and looked at her bed.  She was shocked at what she saw, nothing.  There was no Brad on her bed meaning it was gone.

“Brad?  Brad, where are you?”  Ashley was starting to get worried thinking something might have happened when there was a knock on the door. 

“Ashley?  Can I come in?” It was her sister Amanda.  She picked the worst time to check on her.

“Give me a minute!”  “Brad?” Ashley whispered as she checked under her bed, and around the bed.  She couldn’t spot a sign of her toy and went to let her sister in before she grew suspicious of her.  Ashley opened the door for her sister, “Hey.”

“Hey, can I come in?”

“Sure.”

 

You just made it to end of the bed under the blanket when you heard Amanda come in.  You felt the bed move as both Amanda and Ashley sat down on the bed.  Amanda, your only hope was sitting so close to you.  Yet you couldn’t do a thing without alerting Ashley where you were.  You don’t know how it would turn out but you won’t risk it.  You kept yourself hidden as you heard the conversation continue.

“So why did you turn down family time?” Amanda asked.

“It wouldn’t be the same without you,” you heard Ashley, which you probably figured was the truth to some extent, but why wouldn’t Amanda being there?

“Well I am grounded, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spend time with mom and dad.”  Amanda said.

You felt the bed move, which you figured was Ashley shrugging, “So what did you want to talk about?”

“You’ve been acting strange and I was wondering if you would tell me why.”

“I just been feeling lonely… no one has time for me.”

Amanda let out a sigh, “Well I have time since I’m grounded.  What do you want to do?”

“Really, but you might get into trouble if mom and dad find out you left your room.”

The bed moved again which you figured was Amanda this time shrugging, “I guess I better not get caught then.  Come on let’s play a game.”

“Ok,” Ashley said and the bed moved again and you heard them get off the bed and pull out what sounded like a deck of cards.  You lay there listening to them talking about random stuff: boys they liked or thought were cute, favorite actor, what they wanted to do over the summer break.  It felt like hours and you started to drift off to sleep as you heard them talk and talk you to sleep with a giant warm blanket covering you.

When you woke up you heard Amanda say, “Their back, I better go.”

“See yeah,” Ashley said as she cleaned up whatever mess they made.  It sounded like they had brought up some food while you were asleep.  How long were you out?  Didn’t matter all you had to do was wait until they all leave and get out of here.

You heard both pairs of feet leave and crawled for the front of the bed.  It took you longer than you expected to reach the front of the bed.  You just crawled out of the sheets when you heard feet coming back to the room.  Ashley was coming back.  The lights came back on and you dove under and went back to your hiding spot. 

“Ok Brad, I know you still here in my room,” she said sternly.  “I’m giving you until I brush my teeth to come back to me.  I’m not mad but I will be if you don’t show yourself.  Please I promise to take good care of you.”  You debated what to do and decided this was your best chance to escape, you risked a lot hiding and you won’t give yourself up.

 

Ashley was having fun with Amanda.  Playing card, drinking soda, and eating chips was a blast.  The only thing was Ashley was trying to figure out where her toy went.  She knew it was somewhere in her room because she had her door closed and she placed a towel near her door (a dresser was in the way so if you were on the bed you wouldn’t see the bottom of the door).  She didn’t see Brad anywhere while she played cards.  When they were done and Amanda left her room Ashley cleaned up and covered the door way again when she left.  When she got back she didn’t know where Brad was.  Knowing it would be difficult to look for it she decided to give it a chance to show up. 

After giving her ultimatum she left and brushed her teeth.  She came back to her room and didn’t see it anywhere.  Upset, “Fine.  Have it your way.”  With that being said Ashley got dressed in her P.J. and got into bed she left her light off to make Brad scared of the dark.  That way he won’t go anywhere while she slept.

 

You just reached your hiding spot when the blanket had a huge wave rush over it.  Fearing that she was pulling back the blanket and reviling your spot you closed your eyes fearing the worse.  Lucky for you nothing happened as it was just Ashley getting into bed.  You didn’t move an inch as you waited until she fell asleep.  You were laying there for what felt like an hour and you heard the soft sound of a snore. 

Ok now all you have to do is wait her out until morning and attempt the jump to freedom.

There was a sound that you knew all too well.  It was the sound of a fart.  Ashley just farted in her sleep.  You dare not breathe in as you waited for the stench to clear.  Unfortunately for you, you were under the blanket which kept the smell in.  You eventual had to take a breath in which caused you to curl your nose in discomfort.  The smell took twice as long to disperse and even then there was a faint stench of her gas that stayed in the air.  At least that nightmare was over-

There was a louder fart that was ripped, caused you to let out a curse.  This one smelt beyond bad, it made you want to run away.  Too bad for you, you were at the edge of the bed and couldn’t run anywhere else.  Enduring the smell you stayed where you were hoping again that was all that would come from Ashley’s rear.  It wasn’t…

Hours later and many, many fart later you were running out of air as your hiding spot turned into a gas chamber.  It held all the foul smelling air that came out of Ashley’s ass, and making your life a living hell.  If this kept up all night you won’t last any longer.  You had two choices try and out last this until Ashley wakes up and leaves, or try to make it past her while she sleeps.

Deciding to try and escape now you started to work your way up the blanket, as more and more gas was being released unknowingly by the sleeping giantess.  The gas would make you stop every once and a while to catch your breath.  You can’t believe your luck as you continue your journey up the blanket.  You made it half way to the top of the bed when you realized something horrible.  Ashley was blocking your escape.  Smacking your head you felt like the dumbest person to live to not realize that you went the wrong way.

You turned around was about to crawl down to the foot of the bed and go around Ashley when you felt a gust of hot air blow across you forcing you to stop and grab your face covering it from the horrid smell.  You were directly under Ashley’s ass as she just past gas on you.  You were about to move when there was a moan and to your horror you felt your world move.

Ashley was turning in her sleep.  She was rolling over top of you.  You felt the mattress indent and you sliding toward her butt.  As you fell you let out a scream of horror as the two massive cheeks of flesh pressed down on you as she rolled over on top of you.  You couldn’t move as her body weight pushed down on you pressing you into her bed.  You let out a shout which was muffled due to the lack of room.  It wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t have to fart ever couple of seconds.  This caused you to squirm in pure agony as you wish she would just kill you so you didn’t have to smell the stench of her rancid farts.

 

Ashley was dream a wonderful dream of riding a horse when she felt her butt itch.  Waking up to an annoying itch Ashley rolled over and turned on her lamp at the side of her bed.  She checked to see why her butt itched so badly when there was a shocking discovery.  Her toy was back.

“Brad?”

“Ashley!  Please you have to help.”

Ashley looked down not know why her toy was under her ass.  Then she remembered that it ran away causing her to get extremely angry. 

 

You looked up at Ashley and noticed she was angry, “Ashley please…”

“I gave you a choice and you decided to not listen.  So why should I listen to you.”

Trying to not make the situation blow up in your face you tried to stand on the bed but fell down on your butt.  “Look I-”

“You’ve been bad, and bad toys get punished,” Ashley said with a smirk.

“Wait Ashley you have-” you were cut off when Ashley grabbed you.  She picked you up and got off her bed.  You kept trying to get her attention but she wouldn’t listen to you.  Next thing you knew she was bending over and pulled her PJ pants down.  “Ashley what are you doing?”

Looking back she gave you a devilish grin, “Well I found you crawling under my butt.  Now I’m pushing you up my butt.”

“NO ASHLEY DON’T-” too late she shoved you up her butt causing you to get cut off.  She pushed you as far up as she could shove you and retracted her hand.  She then pulled her pants up and felt a fart coming.  She let it rip which made her giggle and went back to bed.  Never before has she ever been so happy for eating chili for dinner than she was tonight.

 

You were pressed down on all sides as you were shoved deep into Ashley’s butt.  You couldn’t move and could barely breathe.  The worst part was the stench, which would build to an agonizing level causing you to almost black out.  The pressure would build slightly and then the air would rush over you out Ashley’s butt as she farted.  In doing this some air would wash over you and you would get some fresh air every time she farted, which was a lot.  You didn’t know if that was a good or bad thing.

As the night passed on and on you hope she remembers you when she wakes up or else you are in for the ride of your life.