- Text Size +

The pressure of Ashley’s foot vanished as she sat in the car.  With her weight resting on her butt and not her feet you were able to move ever so slightly.  You couldn’t get out from under her foot but it was great that you weren’t getting crushed by it, well for now that is.  Now that you could breathe normally without a foot bearing down on your face you took a deep breathe to help calm your nerves.  Well at least you tried when you got a whiff of Ashley’s foot odor.  It smelled like her shoe did, only not as potent.  There was a particle smell you couldn’t quite grasp and you tried to ignore it.

You also had time to notice how the foot felt.  Your face was pressed up against the soft part of her foot while the rest of your body was pinned under her heel or outer part of her foot, exactly in the middle of her foot.  A thought popped into your head, a way to escape from this fleshy prison before it was too late.  The plan was-

 

Ashley took a step out of the car and looked in awe at the restaurant.  It was designed to represent an old Mexican building.  It had flashing neon lights that said, “Remember THE ALAMO”.  Ashley followed her parents into the restaurant where they waited to be seated.  They got a booth and waited for the waitress to come take their order.

 

You didn’t even have a chance to put a plan together as the foot pushed down on your face smothering you in warm skin.  You gagged as you got a mouth full of her foot when you were taking a breath.  The foot hurt you every step of the way into the building and to the seats, but not as bad as when you were jumped on.  You still remember hearing your legs practically snapping under the weight.  You just hope that there will be a chance to get away during the meal or else this was all for nothing. 

 

Ashley sat down and let her feet dangle.  She wasn’t tall enough to reach the ground but left her feet at an angle.

 

Again the pressure above you was released but to your horror you started to slide down the flip flop to the front of the shoe.  You got wedged between Ashley’s foot and the flip flop, dreading the next step.  You knew that if she pressed down, her foot will step on you and break your noise.  Gravity didn’t help either as you tried to pull yourself away and back up the flip flop.  It was no use the slant was at a 50 degrees angle or more; too step to try and pull yourself out.  You lay there breathing through your mouth because your noise was pressed closed up against Ashley’s foot.

 

 Amanda was looking over the menu of Mexican food and didn’t know what to get.  It all looked good and she was busy thinking of Brad.  The waitress came over asked for drinks.  She and her dad order water while her sister ordered a sprite and their mom ordered a glass of wine with her meal.  As they were waiting for the waitress to return her dad retold them about the trip to Florida.  Then the conversation turn to what they would do this week, which was nothing much for her since she is grounded.  The drinks came and they ordered.  Amanda picked a hard shell chicken taco; her mom got a stake fajita; her dad and sister got a burrito. 

 

Ashley didn’t know what she wanted, except that she was starving.  Then she noticed a tasty looking burrito called the three cheese and bean burrito.  Her dad was ordering it and she thought it sounded good too.  As they waited for the meal to come, her toy was busy moving around under her foot.  It happens to be under the upper part of her foot and was annoying.  So she decided to move her foot a bit.

 

You were still trying to get out by moving side to side, which wasn’t helping.  Then the foot started to move.  It tilted backwards which caused you to slide slightly further forward.  Then the foot descended back on you pinning your head between Ashley’s middle toe and second toe.  It was disgusting and you realized why her feet smelled funny.  They haven’t been washed in a long time.

You didn’t notice it before because there wasn’t any light for you to see the bottom of her feet, which were stained dark green and black from running bare foot in the yard.  In between her toes there were pieces of lint from her socks that she wore however long ago.  You could also see what you thought was a piece of grass there too.  There was that smell only it was stronger than before.  The scent you couldn’t quite pick out was the scent of grass and dirt with old sweat.  

You tried to wiggle out from her foot but you were pinned by her foot on your body along with your head crammed into the gap of her toes.  You ended up stimulating Ashley’s toes to reflexively scrunch together and pull your head deep into the residue between her toes.  You shouted out for her to stop her but instead you got a mouth full of lint and that piece of grass.  You gagged uncontrollable as the toes started to squeeze your head like a berry.  A blueberry to be precise because of the lack of air, you started to turn blue.  Your movements became sluggish as you were running out of breathe.  It started to turn darker as you swallowed the filth and tried to get air only, ending up with more filth and skin shoved into your face.

 

Ashley felt her toy squirm and couldn’t help giggle silently at the movements.  She scrunched up her toes to keep it from falling out of her shoe.  What she didn’t plan on was how good it felt for her to have her toes cleaned by her toy.  She would have to get it to clean all her toes when they get home.  She was about to squeeze harder, because her toy started to slow down its squirming when her food came. 

 

Amanda looked over to her sister to see her moving a little in her seat trying not to laugh.  Weird, she thought, she been acting weird ever since this morning.  Before Amanda could press the matter forward their meal came and hunger forced her to banish the idea as her tacos came.  Amanda’s family ate their meal which was one of the best meals all week, in Amanda’s opinion. 

After the meal and the cheek was paid they all went home.  It didn’t take very long to get home and Ashley said good night and headed to bed.  Amanda, now that her punishment started, decided too to go to bed.  She couldn’t help notice that Ashley was still wearing her flip flops and not leave them down stares with the other shoes but quickly thought other as she went to change her clothes.

 

Ashley felt fuller then she ever had in a long time.  She didn’t think that the burrito would be so big and she was barely able to finish it.  She felt the burrito and sprite slush around in her belly as she climbed the stairs after saying goodnight.  She felt tired after that meal and needed to rest.  When she got to her room she took of her shoes and pulled out her toy that was stuck in-between her toes.  She looked at it and noticed it wasn’t moving.  A thought crossed her mind, did I break it?

 

You slowly came to in the hands of Ashley.  There was a disgusting flavor in your mouth as you wondered what you ate.  That’s when everything came back to you; you quickly sat up and started to spit trying to get the disgusting taste out of your mouth.

 

Ashley felt a jolt of joy rush over her as her toy started to move.  She was glade it didn’t break yet… she just got it. 

 

You were mad at Ashley for treating you this way and was about to say something when you held your tongue.  You got to be cool if you want to get out of this.  So you decided to count to ten and calm down.

“Did you fall asleep?”

“…Yeah, look could you get me something to eat, I haven’t eaten or drank anything all day.”

“Oh, Yeah!  I can’t have you going hungry.”  Ashley quickly put you down on her bed, which was too high up to jump down.  She quickly left her room.

 

Amanda came down stairs to grab a book on the coffee table that she was reading over the summer.  She was about to go back up stair when Ashley came down stair and went through the fridge. 

“Didn’t we just eat,” she asked her sister.

Ashley froze.  “Yeah but I’m still kind of hungry.”

Amanda shrugged and went upstairs.  Her sister was acting weird and she would find out why but not tonight.  She wanted to finish this last chapter tonight.

 

Ashley let out a sigh of relief as she was almost busted.  She grabbed a piece of cheese and a bottle of water and went upstairs to give it to her toy.

 

You were still spitting out the taste that was in your mouth when Ashley came back.  She handed you a piece of cheese that was gigantic and poured some water in a cup she had in her room.  She dipped her finger in the cup and gave it to you.  The water was stuck to her fingertip which was the big enough for you.  She would dip the finger back every time you drank from the droplet and you shook your head no when you had enough.

 

“Well it’s time to go to bed,” with that she took the cup of water and drank the rest with ease.  She then left the room again to go brush her teeth.  She came back and picked you up.  She was about to drop you in the shoe again when she remembered.  “Oh right you don’t like the dark,” she said and moved you away from the shoe.

 

You were glade she remember that lie you told her.  Now you don’t have to stay in a smell shoe.  Then she moved you toward her cup that had the water and placed you in there. 

“Well at least it doesn’t smell,” you said under your breath as you were instantly soaked with the remaining droplets of water that lined the cup.  Ashley turned off the lights and turned on a night light that she has used in a while.

You couldn’t do anything but sit in the glass as Ashley started to go to sleep.  Before she fell asleep, in a tired voice she said, “I can’t wait until tomorrow.  We are going to have so much fun….zzzzz”