- Text Size +

Amanda didn’t know why she was doing this but anything beats being grounded.  Even if that means walking home a chatter box like Diana.  Amanda just tuned out most of the conversation, occasionally she would nod or say “yeah” but other than that she had no idea what she was talking about.  The last thing she remembered hearing was, ‘Do you color your hair?  I want to color my hair but my parents say that…’ and that was the last thing she heard before everything blurred together.

 

Diana loved to talk to Amanda.  She always thought of her as a big sister who listens to everything she said.  She never interrupted her or told her to stop talking like some other people she knew.  No, Amanda was nice.  Telling Amanda of her day that she had with her sister (excluding Brad that is) and how much fun she had.  Then Diana remembered that she was going to summer camp and switched topics to what she was going to do there: swimming, playing soccer, camping, and other fun activities.  It was going to be a blast.  Diana barely even noticed her house coming into view.

 

Amanda thanked God that Diana only lived a couple of blocks away.  The house was coming into view when she heard her say, “… and the food they serve at Camp Urban, you know that name was always sounded funny to me...”

“Yeah that does sound weird… and here we are,” Amanda said kindly to Diana who looked slightly disappointed at being home.  Oddly, her right hand patted her leg and she smiled.

 

You would have killed yourself long ago if it would save you from the torment of listening to the babbling that was going on.  Unfortunately all that was around you was lint inside her pocket and you can’t really do much with lent.  So there you lay in her pocket waiting for the moment she would shut up for a second so you could shout for Amanda.  Time went on and there was no sign that she was slowing down.  In fact you would swear she never took a breath as she was now talking about … socks?  Who the hell talks about socks? 

Groaning as time passed you eventually heard Amanda say “here we are.”  Your heart skipped a beat as you realized that your time was almost up.  Cursing Diana for not knowing how to shut the hell up, you were about to open your mouth when all of a sudden the pocket wall collapsed on you from Diana’s hand smashing into you a couple times.  This forced you to cringe at the pain that followed each pat she did.  Finial the final pat hit you causing you to cough from it knocking the wind out of you.  You then felt movement as you guessed that Diana was walking toward her house.  It was now or never…

 

“Bye, and thanks again,” Diana said as she walked toward her house.

Amanda pulled out her I-pod she snuck out of the house.  She wasn’t supposed to have it with her but what her parents don’t know won’t hurt them.  She got one ear piece in when she heard a voice call her name.

Looking around the only person around was Diana, “Yeah?”

Diana turned around, “I didn’t say anything,” she said with a confused look on her face.

“Huh, thought you called my name,” with that being settled she put in the other ear piece and started to walk home.

 

“Amanda!” you shouted hoping she heard you.  There was silence and you heard her replied back.  You were so glad she heard you and took another breath to say something when Diana answered for you.  You had to get her attention and shouted one more time, “AMANDA!!!”

This time the only reply you got was a smack in the side from a giant hand.

“She can’t hear you, she has her music playing.”  She then smacked you again harder crushing you up against her leg making you cry out in pain feeling your arms scream in pain from the force of the impact.

“Once we get to my room I’m going to have to teach you to be quit, and now I don’t have to hold back,” there was an evil laugh followed.  You shuddered at what she was going to do, all thanks to you unable to get Amanda’s attention.  Instead of getting help you now have called down the wrath of this monster to torment you for ‘misbehaving’.  This was going to be a long night.

 

Diana had to hold back her panic as her play thing started to call for Amanda.  Luckily, she didn’t notice; even more luckily was the fact that next time he called, which was louder than the first, she had her head phones in and was already walking away.  Letting out a sigh, she patted her pocket hard to silence him.  She would have to teach him who was boss when they get to her room.

Open her door she walked in and found her mom cooking dinner, “Hi mom.”

“Did you have a fun day today?” she asked still cooking.

“Yeah,” she said grinning.

“Well that’s good, now I want you to pack for camp so you will be ready to go.”

“I’m already packed mom,” Diana said as she headed upstairs.

Diana went to her room as her mom said something she didn’t make out.  It didn’t matter thought because all she wanted to do now was spend time with her tiny toy that she would only have a couple of hours to play with until she needed to return it, but first she needed to teach it a lesson.

 

You heard a door close and then a hand came out and grabbed you and gave you a bone crushing squeeze.  You don’t think anything broke but you could be wrong, as you saw stars from the pain.  The hand brought you close to a smirking face.

“You don’t like this do you?”

You couldn’t say anything but shook your head no.  She then dropped you on a pile of dirty clothes in a basket next to her bed.  She then sat down on her bed and looked at you, as you held your sides rubbing them to help the pain go away.  You look up glaring at her and said, “You could have hurt me.  Then what were you going to tell Ashley, huh, it was an accident?  She wouldn’t like you ever again.”  Grinning at the power you now held over her.  She wouldn’t want to destroy their friendship so you were slightly safe, as far as physically.

The expression on her face however didn’t change at all.  She simply shrugged and said, “She could just get a new toy.”

…Ok that wasn’t the reaction you were looking for.  “I’m not a toy I’m a person and if hurt me she will know about it, so you better be more careful-”

You were cut off as she stepped on you with her left foot pushing you down into her old clothes in the basket.  The foot applied enough pressure to push you into the sinking ground of clothing but not enough to injure you.  As you tried to breathe, the reality of where you were sank into you.  The smell of mildew, unwashed, sweaty, clothes and fresh feet filled your lungs as you tried to not suffocate.  It was difficult to breath, but you did your best.

You could hear Diana say, “I could care less about you, so you better think before addressing me without saying… goddess.  I like the sound of that, ‘goddess Diana’.  As for Ashley, I’m sure she would forgive me for ‘accidently dropping you’ in fact we are best friends so I know she would believe me over you.  Well that is if you are still alive when I’m done with you,” she let out a giggle as she applied more pressure to your body.

The clothing underneath you started to get thicker as the foot pushed you deeper into the pile of clothes.  As the pressure increased the soft ground under you got harder and harder.  Eventually the ground got hard enough that it felt like regular ground.  Now with your back up against a solid like object the foot now could crush you into goo if Diana applied enough pressure.  Trying to stop the foot you tried to tell Diana to stop but all that came out was a muffled sound which you could barely hear, so she wouldn’t be able to hear it.

You heard giggling; “Now if you don’t want to be a stain on my clothes you better start licking my feet again.”

You really, really, didn’t want to do that.  Too bad for you, you had no choice.  Sticking your tongue out you started to lick her feet that had a nasty salty flavor to them.  The warmth of her feet didn’t help either so you gagged on the first lick.  Trying to please Diana so she wouldn’t kill you, which you know she would if you pushed her, you sped up your licking.  After a long time of licking her foot, you swear you wouldn’t ever get the taste of her foot out of your mouth.  Finally her foot came off your body and you saw her grinning down at you.

“That was good Brad… no wait, Brad is a persons’ name.  You aren’t a person anymore; you are a toy for my amusement.  So I’m going to call you toy.  You hear me boy toy, hey that rhymes,” she said with glee.  You just rolled your eyes hopping she didn’t see you do it as you continued to spit out the taste of foot from your mouth.

“Ok toy that was fun but now let’s do something more fun…”

“Diana dinner time,” shouted Diana’s mom.

You let a sigh of relief, which Diana eyed you for.  Oh shit, you said as she glared down at you.

“I know what I’m going to do…” she picked you up and without telling you opened the front of her shorts and underwear.  She proceeded to drop you down the front of her shorts and came face to face with her privates. She then let go of her shorts.  Not wanting things to get any worse you didn’t move. 

“I’m going to go eat dinner and if you move or say anything while I’m eating toy,” she then crossed her legs as she was standing and shoved you into her privates.  You weren’t ready for that and you started to suffocate as she held you there giggling at you tickling her.  She uncrossed her legs allowing you to fall away and get your breathe. 

“Do you understand?”

“Yeah,” you said without warning her legs crossed again shoving you into her, making you muffle in protest as she uncrossed her legs a few seconds later.

“Yeah what?!” she said

“Yes goddess Diana!” you shout at her hoping that is what she wanted to hear.

“You better learn quick toy or else you might learn how mean I can be,” she said as she started to walk.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if she didn’t have to walk.  Each step her thigh would rub you into her, making you have to learn when to take a breath and when to hold it.  Eventually you learned the rhythm and it wasn’t so bad, if you were fine with getting a face full of Diana that is. 

When she sat down at the table there was enough space for you to be able to leave a gap between you and her private, but no sooner did you do this, did a hand push you from the back and shove you back into her.  You did your best to ignore where you were as the night went on.  There was some talking but you didn’t catch any of it.  Eventually Diana finished and went upstairs with you.  She pulled you and put you on her bed.  Thank goodness she didn’t feel like using you to explore her like Amanda did the first time she shrank you.

“You felt funny down there.” She stated and you didn’t reply hoping you could change the subject, before things got out of hand.

“Now what goddess Diana,” you asked hoping it would be bed time.  Coming up with a brilliant plane you started to yawn, hoping this would make her want to go to bed.

“Hmmm I’m not sure my toy.” She then put a finger on her chin as she started to think.  You continued to yawn hoping that it would work.  As time passed by you were getting tired of yawning ever couple of seconds.  “I know…” she said and opened her mouth to yawn really loudly.

Bingo.  “Goddess you look tired?  Why don’t you go to sleep, and in the morning you can do whatever you plan to do before you return me.”

“Nah that’s boring…” she said and let another yawn go.  Not wanting to let up you continued to yawn as she yawned, almost like a yawn fight (if that makes any sense).

Looking upset, “I forgot what I was going to say… I’m going to go brush my teeth and then come back with an awesome game to play.”  With that she left her room and went to brush her teeth.

Your plan was working so far and hopefully you could yawn her to sleep or something.  Fortunately she looked extremely tired when she came back.  You were about to yawn again when she picked you up causing you to gasp in surprise.

“Now I know what I want to do to you.  Remember when I dared Ashley to sit on you?”

You nodded not liking where this was going.

Striping down so she was in her underwear she said, “I’m going to put you in between my booty and go to sleep.  I hope you don’t keep me up all night,” she said with a smirk.

You were about to shout in protest that you didn’t want to spend another night between someone’s ass again but it was too late.  She already opened the back of her underwear and dropped you back there.  As you fell down into Diana’s rear, the smell hit you before you hit a surface.  It made you gag at the stench of unwashed skin and butt.  It was horrendous as you realized she probably didn’t just brush her teeth but also went to the bathroom.  You were about to move away from her butt crack when there was a hand behind you that shoved you right up between them.  You froze as you felt the cheeks spread past you and engulf you.  You let a tear slide down your face as the smell increased and the discomfort level raised as Diana jumped into bed.  The only comfort you got out of this is that it was soon coming to an end.  You just had to endure it and then Ashley will return you to normal when you get back.

 

Diana lay in bed slowly falling asleep to the feeling of her toy snug between her rear.  It was an odd sensation like Ashley said when she sat on him, but it was also funny feeling too.  Slowly she fell asleep dreaming of all the fun she would be able to do with her toy before she had to return him in the morning.  As thoughts drifted by she let out a toot.  Pork chops and beans never agreed with her…

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry but i'm going to be posting a lot slower now that my life is getting busy so sorry if it takes longer to post.