- Text Size +

Tony knocked on Danyel’s front door.  He was a little fidgety as he stood there.  He couldn’t understand why he’d had to park so far away and walk here.



Danyel answered quickly.  “Hi, Baby,” she said, stretching up to hug and kiss him.  “C’mon in.”



Tony entered.  “What’s going on, Dany?” he asked.



Danyel smiled as she locked the door behind her.  “We have a little time,” she said.  “Mom’s the only one due home this evening, and she’s going to be awhile.”



Tony turned and hugged her.  At 6-foot-4, he was a foot taller than her.  “Alone time is cool,” he said.  “I mean, we are both 18.”



After he nibbled on her ear for a moment, she pulled back.  “What’s wrong?” Tony asked.



“Nothing’s wrong,” Danyel said.  “I just don’t want to waste any of the time we have … for this.”



From a pocket, Danyel pulled out a large green pill.  She held it out in front of Tony.  “It’s for you,” she said.



Tony gave her a funny look.  “Are you saying I need some kind of enhancement?”



“No, silly!  It’s not one of those pills,” said Danyel.  “It’s a shrinking pill.”



Tony looked at the pill, then at Danyel’s face.  “A shrinking pill?  For real?  A for-real shrinking pill?”



Danyel nodded, smiling.  “It’s specially formulated for you.  It’ll make you shrink in stages with certain … stimuli.  It’ll make a 6-foot-4 man of your weight 2 inches tall, but it will take repeated … stimulus to get there.”



“How long will it last?”  Tony asked.



“That will depend on how stimulated you get early on,” Danyel said.  “The longer you’re getting physical and emotional stimulus when you first shrink, the longer you’ll stay tiny.  If all goes according to plan, it’ll be sometime tomorrow before you regrow.”



“Cool!” said Tony.  Then a thought hit him.  “That’s why you had me park so far away.”



Danyel nodded.  “My mom would have too many questions if your car was parked outside.”  She took his hand.  “Let’s head to my room for this.”



Danyel led Tony to the bedroom.  There he found a glass of water on the dresser.  “Go ahead and take your medicine,” said Danyel, walking into the closet.



With his back to the closet, Tony used the water to swallow the pill.  He felt a little bit odd, as if his skin was fizzing like the surface of a glass of soda.



Suddenly he heard a cracking sound behind him.  Tony turned to find Danyel holding a large bullwhip, wearing some boots with very high heels, and with her blouse unbuttoned far enough to show off plenty of cleavage.



Tony took a deep breath at the sexy image, and realized something was happening.  Dany seemed to be getting taller -- but then, so did everything else in the room.



He looked down at his clothes.  They were getting looser, baggier.  Feeling his feet swimming in his shoes, he stepped out of them and looked over at Danyel.  “It’s working,” he said.



Patting the whip, which she’d gotten at a costume shop, on her free hand, Danyel walked slowly over to Tony.  He was still taller than her, but the gap was now only three inches instead of 12.  “Hmm.  It’s a start,” she said.  “But you’re not shrinking fast enough.”



Without warning, Danyel slammed the bullwhip handle into Tony’s backside.  “Down, slave!” she said.



The force of the move staggered Tony, but its tone also aroused him further.  He realized he was shrinking again.  He turned and looked up at Danyel as she seemed to be growing before his eyes.  “Yes, Baby,” he said, smiling.



Danyel, now nearly a foot taller than Tony, slapped his face  hard.  “Yes, Mistress,” she said.  “Say it!”



The move triggered even more shrinkage.  “Yes, Mistress,” Tony said.  Then his pants and underwear fell off.  Only his shirt, which hung down well below his knees, remained on him.



Danyel pointed under her bed.  “Get those clothes out of sight,” she said.  “Do it!”



Tony grinned and moved the clothing, including his shirt, out of the way.  When he finished, he turned, Dany, now more than two feet taller than him, was towering over him.  She leaned down, her exposed cleavage enormous in his face.



“Well, now,” Danyel said.  “You know what?  You’re the size of a large puppy.”



“Yes, Mistress,” said Tony.  He enjoyed pretending he was a puppy with Danyel, so the very thought already had him on the verge of getting smaller still.



“Act like a puppy,” Danyel said, slipping more buttons free on her blouse.



Tony leapt up and began to lick Dany’s exposed breasts and her neck.  He was getting even smaller, but it was only increasing his passion.



Danyel scooped Tony up, cradling him like a baby -- he was now only 26 inches tall, so he actually was the size of a baby -- as he began to lick and suckle at her nipples.



She stretched out on the bed and placed Tony atop her chest.  “You’re a bad puppy,” she said.  “You’re growing the wrong way.  Bad puppy!  Down, boy!” she said, swatting his exposed backside with her fingers.



She could see Tony’s member erecting, even as his entire body reduced even further in size.  Soon he was only 19 inches tall.



Danyel smiled with the assurance of a dominatrix.  “Slave, get me undressed,” she said.  She lifted her hips slightly, allowing enough room for tiny Tony to be able to -- with difficulty -- remove the rest of her clothes.  Soon Danyel was naked on the bed.



“Does the little puppy want more?” she asked.



“Yes, Mistress,” Tony said.



“Then beg,” Danyel said.  “Beg like a puppy!”



Tony did so, looking at Danyel’s private parts and shrinking to 17 inches tall as he did.



“This puppy needs to be bad, doesn’t he?” Danyel said.



Tony nodded, still panting like a begging pup.



Danyel beckoned with what now seemed to Tony to be an enormous finger.  “Come here, bad puppy.  You need to go down, boy.”



Tony dove for Danyel’s crotch and began to lick.  As he did, he grew even tinier -- a lot tinier.  In seconds Danyel’s vagina was big enough that he could now squeeze his body inside.  He started to do so.



Danyel pulled her 4-inch-tall boyfriend out of her vagina.  “You bad puppy!” she said.  “I didn’t say you could go in there … yet.”



Holding Tony in the air, she picked up a small piece of straw from between her pillows.



Unable to resist the question, Tony asked, “What’s that?”



“It’s a cake-tester,” Danyel said.  “It’s a single piece of straw like they used to use in brooms.  And, on your scale, it ought to be just about the right size to be a very good … whip.”



Helpless against fingers and a thumb that each outweighed him, Tony was spun in the air and whipped once on the bottom by the cake-tester.  As it hit him, he dwindled still further, stopping at 2 inches tall.



In that moment, Tony was dimly aware that the tingling sensation had stopped.  He was pretty sure he was no longer going to shrink.



Danyel still needed to be sure.  She cracked his bottom with the cake-tester again.  His teeny cheeks reddened, but he remained 2 inches tall.



“Well, the pill’s worked as advertised so far,” she said.  “Now, then, my mouse-sized puppy, you need to start up here.”



Danyel moved Tony over her mouth and was acting as if she was about to put him inside when they heard the front door unlock.  She grabbed some nearby clothes -- not as sexy as what she’d worn earlier -- and started throwing them on, with Tony on her pillow.



“Danyel!” shouted Mom.  “I brought home some supper for us!”



“Mom!” said Danyel, smiling naughtily at Tony.  “I was just about to have a little something to eat!”



“Oh, come on!” said Mom.  “Just the two of us tonight!  It’s the chance for some girl talk, some mother-daughter time.”



Danyel sighed.  Tony knew that expression.  She felt like she had to comply with her mom’s request.



“I’ll be right down!” Danyel said.




She walked over to Tony.  Picking him up, she said, “Now, you be quiet in here -- but enjoy yourself,” she said.  Then she dropped him between her boobs.  Satisfied that she looked as if nothing had been going on, she exited the room and headed for the kitchen.



In her haste, Danyel hadn’t put on a bra.  The result was that her breasts were shifting more than usual within her blouse.  Tony was finding it challenging as mounds of flesh that seemed to him to be the size of a garage shifted around with him between them, but they were so soft and warm that they also were bringing him wave upon wave of pleasure.



As Danyel walked to the table, Tony remembered her instruction to enjoy himself.  He decided to share the enjoyment and started moving himself along the soft, warm surface of her right breast.



Just before Danyel got into the kitchen, Tony began to rub his body all around her right nipple.  He was so small and so skinny he didn’t show through her blouse, but her nipple was protruding enough that it did.



Mom glanced at Danyel as she entered, her eye gravitating toward the protrusion.  “You want a sweater, Danyel?  You look cold,” Mom said.



Danyel blushed slightly and shook her head.  “Actually, I’m feeling kind of warm,” she said.



Just then the passion Tony was feeling caused him to come.  There was enough fluid that a small wet spot emerged through Danyel’s blouse.  He had moved off her nipple just before he came, so the stain was positioned more between her boobs, if still on her right side.



Mom nodded toward the spot.  “I see what you mean,” she said.  “Your skin is flushing, and you’re sweating a little.  Are you feeling all right?”



“Um, I think I might have caught a little something, but I’m basically OK,” Danyel said.



“After supper, maybe you ought to go lie down,” Mom said.  She started serving up the food.



Tony was realizing that his body was very resilient on this scale.  Even though he had just come, he realized he was going to be able to do so again very soon.  How much of that was getting to live the fantasy of being 2 inches tall against his Danyel, and how much was a side-effect of the pill itself, he didn’t know.  Truthfully, he was too caught up in the moment to care.



Danyel deliberately dropped a few crumbs into her cleavage.  Tony snatched them; to him they were a full meal.



Then Tony decided he would enjoy himself in another way. He realized that he could easily climb down on Danyel’s soft belly -- as far down as he wanted to go.  He was glad she wasn’t some little miss hard-body type.  The climb would be much more difficult, and probably less pleasant without the soft, feminine flesh; plus, he’d probably have to use the blouse for the climb on a thinner woman, which would leave him more exposed to her mom.



Tony’s biggest challenge in reaching his target was getting past Danyel’s waistband.  Fortunately, her soft belly made it easy for him to manipulate a “channel” big enough for him to slide his skinny frame through.



Danyel’s expressions during the meal reflected the odd sensations of her tiny boyfriend’s actions, but her mom had no idea what was going on.  “Is the food all right, Danyel?  You look like it tastes funny.”



“It’s not the food, Mom,” Danyel answered.  “My stomach feels a little … different.”



Mom put the back of her hand to Danyel’s forehead and cheeks.  “Well, take it easy this evening.  Now, I got us a special treat for dessert.”  She opened some containers that held slices of rich-looking chocolate cake.  She placed one piece in front of Danyel.  “Think you can handle this?”



“I’m sure going to try,” Danyel said.  She dug into the cake.



Just then, Tony dug into his goal.  He smiled.  The puppy’s “private” doghouse, he thought as he took a deep breath and climbed inside.



Danyel had a difficult time hiding her reactions as Tony climbed into the sensitive areas.  As she took a bite of cake, Tony reached his true target.



Tony swallowed hard.  The area he wanted to rub was as big as his torso.  Still, there was no question about what he needed -- and wanted -- to do.  He dived forward and began to both bounce and rub.



The pleasure hit Danyel like a surfer’s wave.  She closed her eyes and let out a moan, her mouth still full of cake.



Mom smiled.  “Good cake, huh?” she said.



Danyel’s eyes squeezed tightly with pleasure.  “You have no idea,” she said.



Tony’s actions were driving Danyel’s pleasure higher and higher as he rubbed.  He realized the spot had spread out a bit, making the rubbing more of a full-body experience.  That made the hot, wet, blood-engorged muscle he was rubbing against all the more a turn-on for him.



Danyel’s reaction was evident to her mother, even though the cause wasn’t.  “Wow!  I guess I really need to get more of this cake!” Mom said.



Danyel smiled.  “I definitely want more of this,” she said.



When the meal was over, Danyel excused herself to her room.  Her mom, concerned for her daughter’s health, smiled and told her to get some rest.



The walk to the bedroom was exquisite agony for Danyel.  Every move she made shifted Tony inside her, which in turn added another layer to the growing mountain of orgasms she was experiencing.  Her walk was slowing as she moved; her legs were getting weaker from the sheer ecstasy moving through them.



Danyel managed to get into the room and lock the door.  She got beside the bed and slid to her knees on the floor.  “Come … out … you … bad … puppy,” she gasped.



Tony stuck his head out of hers.  “Who’s dominating now?” he asked, grinning.



Danyel reached down and pulled him out.  She smiled.  “I’ll … show you,” she said.  Gently, she placed him on her pillow, then used her rubbery legs to lift herself on to the bed, where she stretched out. 



Danyel looked at Tony, who was sitting on the edge of the pillow smiling at her.  She smiled back.  “You … were amazing,” she said.



“You were, too,” he replied.



“Did you come inside me?” she asked.



“At least twice,” Tony said.  “I couldn’t help it.  That’s not gonna be a problem, is it?”



Danyel shook her head slightly, making Tony bounce on the pillow.  “Your sperm is too small to get anywhere or do anything, and won’t regrow until it’s dead,” she said.



Then Danyel’s eyes narrowed.  “Look at you!” she said.  “You’re a mess!  You need to be cleaned up.  My bad puppy needs a bath.”



Tony frowned playfully.  “Puppies don’t like baths,” he said.



“You’ll like this one,” Danyel said.  She picked Tony up and placed him on her tongue.  Then she drew the warm, wet muscle into her mouth.



Tony, still primed from his experience in Danyel during dinner, rapidly found himself in ecstasy.  It increased as Danyel gently pressed him against the roof of her mouth, then against her teeth in front and on the sides.  Then she rolled him under her tongue and pressed down on him.



Tony could no longer contain himself.  He came again.  Danyel smiled, able to taste it.



As she gave her tiny lover a moment, Danyel realized she could swallow him.  The move would fulfill a fantasy, but it would kill Tony -- and, when his tissues began to regrow inside her, it would bring her a swift and horrible death soon after.  That was romantic, but she wanted to live.



Gently, Danyel pulled Tony from her mouth.  He looked exhausted, but was smiling a goofy-looking grin.



Danyel smiled at him.  “Happy?” she asked.



Tony nodded.  “You?”



Danyel nodded.  She placed Tony back on her pillow, sat up and undressed again.  She realized his recovery time was much faster on this scale.  He looked ready to go again by the time she lied back down.



“With Mom sending me to bed to … recover, we have the rest of the night,” Danyel said.  “You can go wherever on me you like, as often as we’re up to it.”



“Yes, Mistress,” said Tony.



Danyel smiled.  “You did so well earlier, I’ll let you pick where you want to go this time.”



Tony smiled.  “This puppy wants his doghouse -- the one with the furry entrance,” he said.



Danyel looked dominantly at her boyfriend.  “Beg, puppy!” she said.



Tony begged and panted.



Then Danyel gently scooped him with a single finger toward his doghouse.



They proceeded moving through a variety of pleasures for hours.



Finally, Danyel realized Tony was getting tired.  She smiled, putting him in her mouth for cleanup.  Then, lying on her back, she placed him atop her left breast, where he snuggled in, sound asleep.  Soon she was the same.



By the time Danyel got up the next morning, they had the house to themselves.  She realized that Tony, who was still asleep, had just started to regrow.  He now was up to about three inches tall.



Danyel went downstairs and made some waffles.  She knew Tony would need some food no later than soon after he regrew.  She brought the waffle stack upstairs to share with her little lover.  He was still small, but had already reached 18 inches tall by the time she got there.



Danyel started eating.  Tony woke up at about 26 inches tall.  He realized the situation quickly, then grinned.  “That wasn’t a dream,” he said.



“If it was, we both had it, and it was the best dream ever,” she said.  “You’ll need to eat.  Have some waffles.”



Tony dug in, growing with each bite.  The two of them just smiled at each other, occasionally giggling as they remembered particular moments from the day before.



Finally, Tony, now nearly his full height again, said, “You know, it’s too bad we can’t do that again.”



Danyel smiled as she stood up.  “Who said we can’t?” she asked.



She walked to her dresser and slid open the top drawer.  From it she pulled a large pill bottle and tossed it to Tony, who caught it.



He looked at the bottle.  Through the brown plastic, he could see dozens and dozens of green pills, identical to the one he had taken the day before.  He looked at the pill count on the label.  His eyes widened when he read the number 180.



He looked over at Danyel.  She was simply smiling at him.  “The puppy can get all the way into his doghouse a lot more times,” she said.  “And I’ll make sure I have some chocolate cake for when he does.”