- Text Size +
The Chamber of the Goddesses. A rather misleading name chosen by Luna, as the room was significantly less a chamber, and more an extravagant hall. Decorative banners hung down the walls, while an extraordinarily long table ran through the middle. The table stretched thirty feet long, comparatively, and twin benches of equal length ran parallel. Completing the room, a great, wooden door, fitted with brass and golden decorations sat on the end opposite Lillian's throne.

Torches lining the walls gave the place a permanently warm glow, adding to its incredible beauty. It was in this room that The Five conversed with each other and exchanged pleasantries. While the table was more than large enough to fit all five of the Goddesses, Lillian had her own throne situated at one end. The other four never questioned this decision, enjoying the extra space they got because of it.

However, at the moment, there was a problem in the Chamber of the Goddess. Like a smudge of paint on a masterpiece, Ashley, the Goddess of Death, lay unconscious in front of Lillian's throne.

The warm torches lining the walls flickered slightly as an almost imperceptible twitch ran through her fingertips.

Beginning to stir, Ashley slid a single eyelid open with great difficulty.

A wave of incredible relief came over her as she saw the room's ceiling at a height she was used to. She'd been punished for her behavior by Lillian, but it really looked like she was getting a second chance. Relief filled her body as she sat up, rubbing her sore arms. It hadn't lasted long, but her arms had gotten quite the workout trying to prevent her asphyxiation.

Shivering, Ashley pushed the thoughts out of her head. She was normal now, and was going to make sure that Lillian paid for what she did. Bending down, she unlaced her brown leather boots, pulling her feet out. If Lillian had the ability to shrink her down, then Ashley was sure she could do the same back, and couldn't wait to exact her revenge. She pressed her fingers into her bared soles, enjoying the cool air that they now bathed in.

It wouldn't be pleasant for Lillian. Not at all. Ashley would enjoy it though, and really, that was what mattered.

With a cruel grin, she stood to her full height, and stretched. She surmised she had to have been out for a long time, given how sore her entire body was. Letting her hands fall to her sides, she stopped to smooth out her long, red and black dress, before walking along the table. She was intent on finding Lillian and showing her why so many had learned to fear the Goddess of Death.

Her warm feet padded slowly, resolutely down the hall for scarcely an instant before a powerful quake shook the room. Unable to keep her balance, Ashley fell to her knees watching helplessly as a few torches tipped and fell.

Before she even had time to get mad about whatever caused the shaking, the sturdy stone ceiling sprouted several large cracks. Quickly spidering out from the center, the many chandeliers violently shook while the thick clouds of dust rained down.

Ashley attempted to stand on her own two feet again, finding it much more difficult when her entire world was shaking so violently. With a rush of determination, she managed to rise to a single knee, turning her head up just in time to see a large portion of the ceiling collapse. A thick cloud of dust and debris billowed outward while a large object crashed through the roof.

Shielding her eyes, Ashley heard the distinct sound of wood creaking loudly as the dust cleared. A few seconds later, the smoke had cleared, and Ashley could clearly see a large bare foot resting on the table, the black painted toes rubbing against one another in an effort to brush some of the dust off.

It was a foot that Ashley recognized all too quickly. The same foot that had nearly crushed the life out of her , and burned a mental image deep into her memory.

Scooting back, Ashley found she couldn't stand in that foots presence. The room had ceased moving, but her legs had turned to gelatin just being the presence of Lillian's mighty foot.

Breaking the relative silence of the moment, the long table creaked loudly, before splitting into three pieces, one directly in front of the foot, and the other behind, while the section under Lillian's foot was pressed into the floor, splintering further.

Then, with little fanfare, the foot raised, taking out further chunks of the roof as it ascended out of view again.

Ashley's heart pounded in her chest.

“ASHLEY? WHERE ARE YOU!” Lillian shouted.

Covering her ears with her hands, Ashley fell to the floor, hoping to ease the terrible ringing Lillian's voice had brought.

Two smooth, well-shaped hands reached into the ceiling's hole, and started tearing bricks out, widening the hole and exposing Ashley.

Tears streamed down her face while outside light poured in, and Lillian's angry face peered in from overhead. Her face contorted into a wicked smile, and Ashley tried to crawl back to an area in the room that still had a roof overhead, if only to hide herself from Lillian's sight.

The ceiling was being ripped apart as Ashley's tiny body fled, revealing her scared form once more, and a further escape attempt was quelled by a hand wrapping around her, and squeezing tightly. Jerked upwards, Ashley helplessly fought the soft fingers as best she could.

Try as she might, her exertions didn't even begin to slow her ascent, much less free her from their tight grasp. Still, she refused to give up, wriggling with all her strength while Lillian's expansive face was brought into her view.

It was one thing to see Lillian from ground level, beneath her feet, but it was another entirely to be at face level when this small. There wasn't a hint of kindness, or mercy in Lillian's face, and Ashley found her eyes welling up with tears again.

Turning her head, she was too afraid to even look her captor in the eye. Frenzied attempts at escape weren't making even the slightest difference against against Lillian's seemingly infinite strength, but Ashley's crazed mindset wouldn't allow her to remain still.

Lillian, of course, did nothing to discourage this. The writhing efforts tickled the inside of her palm, and she just let Ashley soak her Goddess in for a minute before continuing.

“Well, Ashley.” Lillian began, more eager to continue her games than continue enjoying Ashley's helplessness. “I was testing you just now, in that replica of our chamber.” She said, motioning downwards.

The room Ashley had believed to be the Goddess Chamber was indeed a miniature, laid out on the floor in an otherwise empty room. The lack of any windows in the room had made Ashley fully believe she was in the real thing, a realization that set her blood to ice.

“Even when given a chance to ask for forgiveness, you instead choose to further attack your...” Lillian continued, enjoying the look of horror etched on her slaves face.

“...Superiors.” she finished, allowing the word to slither out between her lips calmly.

Ashley was dumbstruck. Her mind told her to beg, plead, offer her uncompromising loyalty in exchange for freedom, but found she couldn't. As if she were being held back, she couldn't open her mouth to plead.

“Where once there stood five,” Lillian began officially. “Now there stands four. You will serve us, and you will serve us well. Though I could easily force you to enjoy the servitude, and praise the four of us for an interminable period of time.” Lillian stated, smirking. “But...”

The cage-like grip of Lillian's fingers released suddenly, causing Ashley to plummet to the ground like a stone. She truly got a feel for her inferiority as she fell, realizing not only how long it was taking her to reach the ground, but also the fact that Lillian's feet were still on the ground.

Or at least, one of them was.

While Ashley fell, she noticed that Lillian was standing on one foot, her other raised like she was taking an exaggerated step. She would have focused more on this, but fear of death quickly overran any of her thought processes, as the stone floor approached.

Falling past Lillian's tremendous thighs Ashley suddenly had the wind knocked out of her, and screamed in pain.

A tiny, lilting scream only just barely reached Lillian's ears, and she licked her lips, excited by the sound, pressing down furiously.

Using her lifted foot, Lillian had managed to move it behind the quickly falling Ashley, and slamming down with enough force to quake the earth, had connected to Ashley's plummeting body. Like two long separated friends meeting again, Lillian was filled with joy feeling the girl pressed into her sole in midair, and completed the stomp, slamming the weak girl into floor under her soft sole.

So fierce was Lillian's stomp that the sturdy, stone floors cracked, while a vibration shook the entire room. Ashley's screams of pain renewed at a greater intensity when she felt her body compress brutally, and the cracking of broken bones only added to the horribly symphony of sound.

“But... it's so much more fun to force you.” Lillian said with a smug grin, twisting her foot out on the weakened Ashley. “More fun... to break you.” She added softly, before lifting her foot again, for another violent stomp.

Ashley stuck to Lillian's sole for a second as it was lifted, but she quickly fell, hitting the hard stone floor again. The wind was knocked out of her, but she found her veins filling with adrenaline regardless. She knew she had to escape the foot planning on crushing her again, and in her mind, forced all the pain aside to escape another bone-crushing stomp.

She tried to ignore the pain, that is. With broken legs, she couldn't hope to stand, so she stretched an arm out, hoping to pull herself along. That plan failed just as quickly, when the exertion of pulling herself brought forth another loud snap in her shoulder.

Sobbing into the floor, she wanted to wait a moment to regain her strength. Just a moment, as she was sure she could escape, given a moment to rest.

A moment is more time than she had though, as Lillian's foot slammed into her from overhead again. Ashley's entire body was covered by the sole, and she marveled in its amazing softness for the briefest of instants. The weight then followed through however, and another series of quick snaps reverberated through her being.

The foot lifted off again, leaving Ashley on the floor, where she wept quietly.

Far, far overhead, Lillian smiled. This was just the beginning, and she eagerly waited to see how far she could torture her replacement slave. Was it possible to inflict tortures so thorough that even her own protections against death would be defeated? It would be fun to experiment, either way.

“Now.” Lillian announced. “Give me a kiss, and I'll let you go for today.” Lillian said, lifting her foot off Ashley gently, only to find that Ashley was stuck into the moisture of her warm sole.

With little regard for Ashley, Lillian rapidly stamped her foot into the ground at an angle, trying to dislodge Ashley. Additional cracks rang out from Ashley's broken body with every stomp, but Lillian paid it no mind, as her main goal was to remove the parasite hitching a ride on her sole.

Loud snaps and cracks turned into a wet mush, and Lillian smiled, knowing that would have killed Ashley.

It would have, were anyone else in charge. Ashley would have died several times over Lillian's assault with her pretty bare feet, but special precautions had been taken to make sure Ashley simply couldn't die. Broken necks, smashed skulls, anything could happen, and death would avoid the tiny girl. Lillian was happy that her precautions were paying off, as the bug slid off her sole, and collapsed into a broken excuse of a girl.

Ashley couldn't even sob now. Her head was so damaged that she could feel the need to cry come, but it never happened. Mentally though, she was broken, almost brain dead. Having once been the Goddess over Death itself, she knew a bit about how much the human body could take. She knew she should be dead several times over, but she just... wasn't. She knew she should have gone into shock, but she could still feel everything. She knew she should be brain dead, and no longer conscious, but her mind was still in perfect working order despite the heavy trauma she was sure to carry with her.

“Now, back to what I was saying.” Lillian started, holding her bare right foot over Ashley again. Her lovely toes wiggled above, and she drank in the sight of the utterly terrified, but completely helpless girl at her feet. “We will end our activities for the day, if you can give me a satisfactory kiss.”

Wiggling her big toe over Ashley's head, she lowered it gently, until it was pressed ever so lightly against Ashley's face.

“Show my big toe that you're grateful for all that I've done for you, and I'll stop...” Lillian's voice trailed. “...Playing... with you today.” She grinned cruelly, knowing that the word play would be so much more effective than admitting it was torture.

Ashley's heart skipped a beat, and she puckered her lips, craning her neck up to reach the toe's flesh. Pain shot through her entire body as she did so, and she would have collapsed, had her desires to end the day's activities been so powerful.

Finally, her lips made contact, and she leaned into it as best she could, as the heat and moisture surrounding Lillian's feet blanketed her. The taste of Lillian's flesh invaded her taste buds, and her broken body was screaming at her in protest, but still she continued.

“You can do better.” Lillian said flatly, crossing her arms over her sizable chest.

Redoubling her efforts, Ashley lifted herself maybe an inch higher so her entire face was pressed into Lillian's toe, as opposed to just the mouth. Moisture and humidity slid down her face, and she waited for her efforts to be rewarded.

Lillian sighed.

“Can't even do this properly... Here! let me help you!” She said forcefully, and pressed her big toe down with all her strength.

Ashley's head was slammed back into the stone floor, and again subject to an incredibly powerful crush from overhead. Almost instantly she could feel her nose break, and heard another sharp series of cracks she knew had to be her skull in some way or fashion.

“Now I can feel you.” Lillian said, smiling down at her toe, though Ashley could see nothing but the massive expanse of flesh smothering her. “Keep it up.”

The powerful toe crushed Ashley for well over a minute, cutting off her air supply, and forcing her to see spots as her oxygen-derived body began to shut down. The ordeal lasted for nearly two full minutes, and the Ashley's vision was almost completely blacked out.

“Satisfactory.” Lillian said, easing the pressure on Ashley's face.

Now free of the crushing toe, Ashley inhaled deeply, wanting nothing more than to replenish her air supply, and uncaring that her only air was what little had slipped under Lillian's toe when it had lifted away. It was a painful endeavor, but getting air was more important than the pain breathing wracked onto her.

Lillian bent down, picking up her slave, and held in her laughter as Ashley's body arms and legs flopped about uselessly. Everything that kept her body together on the inside had been crushed roughly, and when Lillian squinted, she was sure there was at least a few shards of bone piercing the skin.

Proud of her handiwork, but always one to keep her word, Lillian pointed a finger at Ashley's broken and battered body. A faint, purple glow surrounded her, and an all new collection of screams erupted from Ashley as her body was painfully pieced back together. The entire process lasted but a single, hellish minute, but it even cleaned off the blood that had stained her smooth skin.

“A promise is a promise.” Lillian said, smiling at her reformed servant. The Goddess carried Ashley firmly out of the small, bare room in which they'd been, and back to the Chamber of the Goddess.

“I also promised my fellow Goddesses that we would share you.” Lillian said upon entering the chamber, and smiled down her servant. “It'll be night soon, and it was agreed that I would get you then, but there's still a solid hour or so before then. I'm sure you'll be fine.”

With that, Lillian nonchalantly dumped Ashley on the table, and walked out of the room without any further words, not even offering another glance.