- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wasnt going to post the second chapter right away, but the more i thought about the more I felt it was kind of mean to just post the first chapter and leave you there. So here is chapter two. Thoughts, opinions and hate mail always appreciated :)

Chapter Two: Unrequited Love

“To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything”

 

                The ground trembled from the footfalls of Riley as she moved out of the bathroom. The sound of her voice exploded like bombs over Baghdad. The once stale, warm air was now cool and caused Adam to shiver. The low pile carpet now rose above his ankles. Even his clothes covered the ground like tarps made for football fields.

                Adam picked himself up off the floor took a couple steps forward in this new world. His heart was racing while his body shivered. Feelings of vulnerability and new found inadequacies wafted over him as he peeked around the corner of the bed completely unprepared for what he saw. It was shocking enough to her hear voice. It was another thing completely to witness a being of such stature that gods themselves would seemingly wilt like flowers in the summer heat at her presence.

                “Rah-rah-Riley” Adam stuttered as he meekly called out to her as his eyes froze in place as they looked up at her tan, toned legs which rose to seemingly impossible heights before finally disappearing into a pair of black and pink Soffe shorts.

                “Adam? Did he leave? No all his stuff is here. He must have just gone down to the restaurant. I bet he is going bring breakfast up to me. He probably feels horrible about even suggesting he cheat on me to go back to his wife.” Riley said as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

                “This isn’t happening.” Adam thought as stared out at the massively powerful abs that led into black and pink sports bra. Riley’s breasts were never anything massive or large. He had surmised that they were in the B range from what Adam could tell. However, now they seemed beyond imaginable in size, as did of all of Riley. The fact he could barely see her face from the floor was not lost on him.

                Adam moved out from behind the corner of the bed and started a slow methodical approach towards the now giant woman. His mind trying to wrap around the idea that just hours ago he had made love to this woman, and now she is here before him as if a monument for all of humanity to behold. Adam took a deep breath as he tried to push the thoughts of shock and awe from his mind to focus on gaining Riley’s attention.

                Sweat bubbled up from his brow and rolled down Adam’s face as his body shuddered with each step he took. The taste of blood trickling into his mouth as he unconsciously bit his lower lip. As he drew closer and closer with each step fear rose form the bowels of his stomach as he finally mustered the courage to scream.

                “RIIIIILLLLLEEYYYYYY” Adam screamed as loud as he could, all his fear, frustration and courage wrapped up into a singular word that erupted from him.

                “Adam? Adam where are you?” Riley said as she looked from left to right not seeing anyone. “Okay, get ahold of yourself kid. You’re starting to hear things. It could be ten or fifteen minutes before he returns with breakfast.” The young lover said in a veil attempt at a pep talk as she turned on the television to calm her nerves.

                “Stupid, stupid, stupid” Adam cursed. “She is looking for a five foot tall man, not a man the size of a pink eraser. I need to make her look down here.” Adam said before Riley’s foot lifted off the ground as he stumbled backwards in surprise.  His body froze as he looked up at her from the ground. The underside of her foot drew a shadow over the landscape. The once small cracks in her foot from dried sweat which sapped the moisture from her foot now appear as ravines along with trenches scattered along the pads of her foot.

                The ground then shook violently as her foot slammed back down onto the floor. Adam tumbled over unable to brace himself in any way. The entire movement was nothing more than a simple unconscious fidget of a young woman as she repositioned her foot, but it put the fear of god into Adam. The idea of being eradicated so simply was terrifying.  As much trepidation as he felt over getting help from her the reasoning now more than ever became clearly apparent. Survival, clear and simple.

                The television now easily drowned out his voice and Adam was running out of ideas on what to do when a metallic glimmer caught his eye in the distance.  Taking a few steps forward Adam identified it as a hairpin. He looked over at Riley as an idea formed in his head. He ran the three feet which to him felt more like 3 miles before reaching the hairpin. Just as he reached the hairpin Adam collapsed down to a knee before finally falling to the floor gasping for air like a fish out of water as he grabbed at his side in pain.

                “Lisa was right; I’m badly out of shape. I’m going to have to diet to lose this weight I had put on, I have never weighed this much before. If I get out of this, I’m going to that gym first thing.” Adam promised as he looked at size of the bobby pin. “This thing is huge.” Adam spoke as he staggered up to his feet still feeling winded from the run.

                Adam bent over the hairpin and struggled to lift the now massive metallic object.  The weight of the pin required Adam to use his body to help counterbalance the weight of the hair pin as he lifted the pin up above his head briefly before resting it on his shoulder for support.  Slowly Adam stepped forward as he carried a bobby pin now as tall as him towards Riley.

                The floor would seemingly tremble every other second as her foot fidgeted or adjusted slightly.  Each movement would momentarily throw him off balance and even led to him dropping the pin a couple of times and having to spend precious minutes picking the pin backup. As the massive foot drew near Adam’s attention focused on the giant fleshy object. Unconsciously he gulped as he looked at Riley’s meticulously painted nails. They were a soft baby blue with a white wavy trim around the outer edge of the nail.

                “Here goes nothing” yelled Adam as he plunged the bobby pin against the top of Riley’s foot.  As soon as the pin hit the skin it flipped backwards while Riley’s foot slammed against Adam’s stomach as she winced from the pain.

                Adam’s hand slid down Riley’s foot as he struggled to find something to hold onto. In a matter of seconds he found himself flying through the air. Everything slowed for a moment as if it were a scene from the matrix. Riley’s head swiveled down as she reached towards her foot, however as she looked down towards her foot her eyes locked onto Adam whose heart leapt at the prospect of this nightmare being over followed by immense, unbearable pain. Seconds later his eyes rolled into back of his head.

                “Adam?” Riley said inquisitively. “Oh my god” She spoke as her eyes bugged out while a shocked expression filled her face.

                “Are you okay baby? Adam? Adam!!” Riley frantically shouted as she crouched over the unconscious diminutive man.