- Text Size +

Chapter Ten: Reformatory Prison (3)

  “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”

                                                                                                               -Robert Frost

 

The room was dimly lit by the moonlight shining in through the partially erect blinds while Riley’s thighs rose above him appearing as if he were standing at the Colossus of Rhodes. The smell of her perfume tickled his nose as he continued to dart his head from left to right searching for a way out. The floor had a familiar white and black zebra print.

“No, I’m on her mattress again. This isn’t happening.” Adam whined as the face of Riley loomed over head as if in response to his complaint. A giant smirk crawled across her face as she watched the diminutive man scurry for freedom.

“Run, Run as fast as you can my love.” Riley’s voice beckoned as her hand begun to lower towards him ever so slowly. The descent was so slow and methodical it drove Adam nuts.

“Why are you here?” Adam cried out as he stumbled over a fold in her comforter.  Seconds later he felt his body roughly slam against the comforter while his shoulder cried out in pain. Rolling over onto his back while grabbing his shoulder he couldn’t help but notice the now massive hand looming over him. The closer it became the larger it appeared to be.

“There’s my little Kitten.” Riley haughtily taunted while licking her lips as if he were the last piece bacon.

“st-st-stay away” pleaded Adam as her fingers twisted around him with the expertise of a surgeon.  He felt himself whisked away from the mattress with the greatest of ease rising higher and higher into the air until it seemed any attempt to break free would only mark a quick and certain death.  The helplessness of the situation brought about a panic that Adam hadn’t ever felt. While the cold reality of his hopeless plight only brought about a feeling of belittlement.

Flailing his arms about pounding against her fist as futile as it was seemed to be the only way he could show his displeasure, the only way to show his defiance. While these actions made Adam feel as if he were still a man, still having some semblance of control it only seemed to drive Riley further.

The devilish smirk of pure unadulterated bliss was pierced by her red snake like tongue that slithered through her lips parting them ever so slightly. Adam threw his arms up before him in hopes of warding her off but her warm wet tongue mashed against his nude body. The slick, wet saliva rank with the scent of pineapple and watermelon coated his skin like a fur as her tongue twisted and curled around his body.

“Stop, please.” Adam said knowing this wasn’t right. Knowing it needed to stop, but her tongue continued to work its way across his body until he felt himself lunge back into her maw. The thick lips he found so attractive, so plush and perfect were now pressed against his chest while her tongue flicked and slid across his feet.

“Stop, stop” Adam bellowed, laughing as Riley continued to tickle his feet. The more Adam pleaded and begged for mercy the more it seemed to cause her appetite to grow. Soon her tongue spread his legs apart as if they were nothing. Gingerly her tongue passed over his privates as if they were a Popsicle, while her upper and lower lips worked across his nude body as if he were the meat in an incredible sandwich.

“Ruh-Riley” was all Adam could squeak out of his mouth as her tongue now unabashedly worked its way back and forth growing his privates at such a pace a twinge of jealousy assaulted his mind.

As his willpower reached its limits Adam could feel his release about to come when his eyes flicked open as sweat poured down his face. He looked from left to right. The familiar metal bars wrapped around him. Adam gasped for air while wiping the sweat from his brow. Riley was nowhere to be found. He ran his hands over his body half expecting to be coated in saliva but only his own sweat could be found.

“A dream, I had that dream again. She’s gonna kill me. She’s gonna massacre my mind. I’m sorry Lisa. I’m so sorry.” Adam said falling back against the cedar chips while replaying yet another dream; Each one feeling more vivid, more real than the last, the dream blurring the lines between reality and fantasy.

More weeks then Adam could count had passed. He long ago lost track of the all-important taskmaster that we all take for granted in time. The vibrant green leaves from the maple trees around Riley’s house had turned beautiful shades of orange and yellows as they fell to the ground. The immaculately trimmed lawn had grown brown and Riley had gone from wearing shorts to jeans and sandals to shoes.

Adam had unknowingly not just spent weeks but months in the cage. He knew his days by heart. He had long since given up his the fight over his diet and embraced the healthy lifestyle Riley had forced upon him. It was just one of many battles that he had lost.  As the days past one after another Adam found himself forgetting aspects of his previous life. He could no longer remember the sound of Lisa’s voice or sadly even his daughters laugh.

For months Adam had lived isolated from the world with the only person to see being Riley. Every shred of information filtered through her. Adam had always prided himself on being connected to what was going on in the world around him. However, now all his current events and even scores from various sporting events are all filtered through her.

It happened slowly at first. As in the beginning he was completely cut off from all events and slowly as the days toiled by Riley would bring up various news events. However, her idea of breaking news and his idea of breaking news are quite different. As during the summer he could recite every score for each American gymnast and, all the swimming times thanks to Riley as that was breaking news. A major headline to her, was a fluctuation in the relationship between Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez, but a bombing in Syria or, tensions between America and Iran souring were not so much viewed as major news. But he did manage to get some factual news here and there.

As time went by Adam begun to look forward to the news part of the day as he found himself enjoying his conversations with Riley. As he got into better shape and worked hard at dieting he found himself getting occasional rewards of various foods Riley had deemed unhealthy.  The progression was slow but, after a while he found himself wanting to make her happy and enjoying her company until it peaked one day.

He was lying in the cage when he realized he more than cared for her. He actually missed her when she was gone. Adam balked at the notion at first. She had imprisoned him in here. She had divorced him from his wife. She had even taken power of attorney over him and yet with all that he wanted to see her and he wanted to be out of here.

                When Riley came home that night Adam was ready to tell her. He was going to finally say the three words he vowed he would never utter. He was ready. He could do this. However, when she opened the door that evening after school, soccer practice, and working out with her private trainer he couldn’t do it. As soon as he saw her open the door he found his heart racing and his voice disappearing. He quickly turned around and pretended to be asleep.  He couldn’t bring himself to do it. She had taken everything from him.

 

                It was mid-morning when Adam heard the door open up. He quickly got his feet, curious as to why Riley was home so early. She never was home before 8:30pm at the earliest.  As she walked in Adam noticed she was wearing different clothes, but the more he thought about he never actually saw what she wore to school. As he only saw her going to practice or from her trainer. School was sandwiched in between. Adam found it weird seeing Riley in baggy tan cargo pants and an oversized black hooded sweatshirt which read “The Pretty Reckless”. She had her hair uncharacteristically pulled back tightly into a ponytail.

                “Hey, what are you doing here so early?” Adam shouted, but Riley didn’t make her way over here right away she like always did. Instead she went immediately into her closet.  He could hear moving around hangers and sifting through what sounded like clothes for a good twenty minutes before coming out with a short black sequined dress and blue and white dress.

                She walked directly over to the corner next to where his cage was and posed with both dress in front of the mirror for several minutes before draping the black dress over the desk chair and walking back into her closet with the other. Adam shook the bars of the cage to get her attention as she grabbed the dress. He wasn’t sure why she was ignoring him but, he was going to find out. He shook and yelled at Riley but, she didn’t even pay him the slightest bit of attention until a car backfired outside as it drove by.

                Riley immediately looked towards the window near Adam as her gaze started to return back to the matter at hand she had seemed to stop as she looked directly at the cage.  He couldn’t believe how relieved he felt as she started walking towards him not stopping until she was practically on top of the cage which forced Adam to take a few steps back.

                “How come you’re back here so early and, why were you ignoring me.” Adam asked but it came out a bit more hurt sounding then he intended.

                “Just wow, I mean look at you. This is incredible.” Riley said as she opened up the cage door.  Adam looked on dazed and confused as her hand moved straight towards him. Instinctively he started step away from her giant hand.  Adam shook in fear as her fingers spread about wider and wider while a cold tremor coursed through his body as his back pressed against the cold metal bars of the cage.

                Riley’s hand engulfed Adam, her fingers wrapping around him tightly as she pulled him from the cage for the first time months. As she pulled him out her fingers started to uncurl as she walked across the room staring down intently at his diminutive body. The bed springs squeaked ever so slightly as she sat down.

                “Wha-what are you doing?” questioned Adam as she grabbed his arm roughly and moved it up and down slightly pulling him off her hand before releasing his grip on her right arm and watching him drop back into the palm of her hand. The massive pad of her finger pressed down on his stomach traveling downward stopping as her finger ran over his privates. 

                Adam felt himself lift upwards bringing him eyelevel with her. She took her opposite hand and separated his legs with ease as tilted her head from side to side completely focused on his privates. While holding his legs open Riley extended her middle finger and began gently stroking his privates. Adam tried in vain to close his legs or fight her off but her strength was overwhelming.

                “What are doing? Why are you doing this? STOP!!”  Cried Adam as she continued to fondle him until he came over himself and her finger. He watched as she brought her finger up to her mouth licked it off before laughing.

                “Well, well, well , isn’t this just great.” Riley spat angrily as she stood up walking back across the room grabbing black dress from the chair and putting it back into closet before heading towards the door.

                “Where are you taking me? Why aren’t you answering me Riley?” Adam shouted as loud as he could

                “Shhhhh” Riley said bringing her pointer finger over her lips before completely closing her hand around the tiny man. Unsure of what to do Adam complied. As he wasn’t sure what was going on but, whatever it was had Riley quite spooked. He shook back and forth slightly as she rushed down the hall and bounded up another flight up stairs.